Start by marking “Voodoo Sector” as Want to Read:
Voodoo Sector

Voodoo Sector

Welcome to NOLA, home of festivals, magic, and… zombies.

Calliope LeBlanc is not about to allow zombies to take over her beloved New Orleans. A talisman seems to be the perfect answer, especially when it turns her into a sorcerer.

But her attempt to defeat zombies backfires, and she accidentally creates “super” zombies instead.

But that’s not her only issue. Four
Published January 21st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Voodoo Sector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Voodoo Sector

Start your review of Voodoo Sector
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
50608826._SY475_

This one was not for me at all its essentially a slow burn reverse harem set in the city of Nola during the year 2099 where the world has gone to crap and is overrun with Zombies.
The story is told completely from Calliope POV after she finds a mysterious magical talisman in the city and trying to kill some zombies manages to transform them into super ones.
When she arrives home, there are four Fae males in her house who have been tasked with taking her out and cleaning up her mess.
The four Fae
Jessica Robbins
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Okay I am so getting into this world this group of authors have created even if each one reads separately. This time we are in New Orleans the voodoo capital following Calliope as she survives in this world overrun with zombies. While escaping from some she stumbles into a shop only to find a hidden talisman that will change her life in more ways then one. After an accident she is confronted by a group
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I’ve read in this collection or by this author. And I have to say I’m impressed. Calliope’s beloved town of NOLA is everyone with zombies, actually it’s the whole world is. While dodging zombies she escapes into a Voodoo shop and discovers a hidden talisman. She just wishes for the zombies to vacate her city but instead do you wish/spell goes awry and she creates 9 super zombies. Not knowing what to do she flees home and four unexpected men come to her aid. Well they want ...more
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Voodoo Sector gives us another look at what the zombie infestation did, but this time we are in New Orleans.

Calliope is struggling to survive, but I love her enthusiasm. She wants to save her city and will do anything to do that. She's a badass but smart about it. She knows when she should run and when she should fight. She falls in love with her four fairies pretty quickly and they for her. These five do all they can to make it safe for what's left of the humans.

I liked Voodoo Sector, but
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This whole world has been amazing to read so far and I am enjoying all the stories so much. In this story, we end up in NOLA and the crazy spell Calli ends up creating while trying to get rid of the zombies. What I didn't realize when I first starting reading this one but was excited once I realized where the story was going, is that this is a reverse harem. I love reverse harems and the way the author wrote it just had me on the edge the whole time. I enjoyed it so much!
Have Coffee Need Books
NOLA!

I have a shelf in my Goodreads that is for ‘Fav Locale NOLA.’ It’s a compulsion for me to read stories set in the Big Easy. And it’s a delicate balance between loving and hating books set in NOLA because the city has such a strong personality. I am a gray-area-girl in everything except for New Orleans, coffee, and how many humans I can deal with within one day. I got hard limits there. It’s crucial writers treat the City that Care Forgot really well.

The Zombie Year 2099 series has been
thehotmesslibrary
Jan 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Voodoo Sector is a fast paged, at the edge of your seat, zombie apocalypse type of book. The book centres on Calliope, a young woman just trying to survive in New Orleans after the Zombie and others apocalypse. Once night when she is out hunting, she hides in an old voodoo store where she finds a talisman, but everything goes up the creek when instead of defeating zombies with it, she makes super zombies. Enter her four Faerie hunters who are sent to hunt her and the talisman down. It doesn’t ...more
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok for one this whole collection has been fun, now this one takes place in NOLA, when Calliope decides to make a talisman to keep the zombies out of her city she screws it up and makes them worse and then Bam 4 very hot Faries come to hurt her and stop them and the hotness that follows awesome!!
Nicole Carriere
Betsy
added it
Feb 23, 2020

• Queen Sector: Dystopian Reverse Harem Romance
  • Andorra Sector (X-Clan #1)
  • When the Saint Falls (Westbrook Three, #1)
  • Creeping Beautiful
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Royal Vampire Sector
  • Ella's Masquerade
  • Forbidden Lust (Kingpin, #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • So, That Got Weird (So Far, So Good, #1)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Alpha Hunger (Hordesmen, #1)
  • Penny (Unbowed Novels, #2)
  • Heart of Darkness  (Immortals of the Damned, #1)
  • Virgin Beast Mate (Beast Mates, #0.5)
  • Blind Beast Mate (Beast Mates, #1)
  • Terror (Hordesmen, #2)