Start by marking “Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)” as Want to Read:
Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)

Resurrection

(The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)

A new dark romance from the USA Today bestselling author of the Rydeville Elite series.

Alternate cover for ASIN B0842C46GV

Everything changed the night my dad died.

The night I met Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo.

Those manipulative a-holes set out to ruin me after our hot night together, but they didn’t realize you can’t destroy something that’s already broken. And it only w
Kindle Edition
Published January 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Resurrection, please sign up.
Marce IH Yeah resurrection is a reverse harem
Siobhan Davis Yes! But it also has a really strong plot so it's not just all sex. …moreYes! But it also has a really strong plot so it's not just all sex. (less)

Start your review of Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Oh My God! I love This Book!

There are four hot tattooed muscular kings of the school, one is named Theo Smith and is a former boyfriend who took the virginity of the heroine Harlow Westbrook, one is named Caz Evans and is especially charming and good looking, one is named Galen Lennox and for some reason hates Harlow, but still wants her, and then there is the leader, Saint Lennox who Harlow feels a connection to and is the hottest of them all.

On the day her father dies Harlow just wants to get
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
23153712-SX540

'RESURRECTION' is the first full length, reverse harem, romance book in Siobhan davis' (The Sainthood-Boys of Lowell High) series.

Holy crap! God where to start! My rating pretty much tells you that I loved this! I could not put it down! From the beginning to the end the sexual tension was off the charts, the bullying was taken up a notch, the characters I loved wholeheartedly, the storyline was utter perfection, our heroine was badass! And all four boys were over the top hot!! I never w
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Reverse harem is one of my absolute favorite genres, and when I heard Siobhan Davis was publishing a new one, I was beyond excited. I posted about it all over social media, and I may have even threatened to disown my friends that didn't pass along the good news. Obviously, I was just joking, but I'm just letting you know my mindset going in. My excitement was through the roof. I read Cruel Intentions by the author last year and enjoyed the hell out of it, so it seemed like a no brainer that I wo ...more
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif

📚 “𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈’𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐲.” 📚

Harlow's life changed the night her father died. In that painful night, she meets the notorious "Sainthood" boys: Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo. 💥💥💥
Broken, sad and betrayed, Harlow spends a VERY HOT night with them... 🔥
However, these guys are not done with her. They think she has something they want... And they will do whatever it takes to get it! 💣

Is it possible to
K. Webster
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heart-stopping, intense, and hotter than hell, Siobhan Davis once again delivers an intriguing story with twists and turns you won’t see coming! In Resurrection, the heroine is fierce and won’t be intimidated by four of the most brutal, yet incredibly beautiful men she’s ever encountered. She unravels their carefully constructed, villainous world all while waving her middle finger in their faces. I love her brilliant, brave sass! This story is dark, but incredibly delicious! I devoured it in one ...more
Siobhan Davis
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
LIVE and FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.

US➡️ https://amzn.to/2NOAei6

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞:https://smarturl.it/ResurrectionSample

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫: https://smarturl.it/ResurrectionTR
ABookLover73
#HARLOWANDTHESAINTHOOD4EVER

FIVE REVERSE HAREM STARS for Harlow, Saint, Galen, Caz and Theo 🔥🔥🔥!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Before you start reading Siobhan's books you should know one little thing...

Once you get into Siobhan's book world you'll become obsessed with her books.

Truly and forever.

I can without any doubt say that Siobhan is one of my favorite authors but also my favorite and number one for recommending.

"Rydeville Elite" was my first obsession written by Siobhan and I thought that her earlier books won't
Birjis
I finished this book in 1.5 days because I was sick and my only thought was "what was going in the book" rather then when was the last Tylenol I took. The book starts with typical high school drama, hot males running the school, having influence over everything with an opposition gang to rival them and bullying the female. But what has the book highlighted is the authors perfect work on proper detailing of each characters and the story plot. This book is a dark reverse harem, bully romance. This ...more
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "Princess & the Saints!!!" stars***

"War is coming to Lowell, and you don't want to find yourself on the wrong side."

Wow!!!! I'm still speechless of what i have read and even though my moral compass just broke with this book, i'm craving for more...
This was my first book by Siobhan Davis and my first reverse harem... And she nailed it for me!!!
I never could imagine myself to enjoy these kind of things, but hell.... Siobhan sold it to me very good...
This story was crazy as shit and un
CourtRocks'
Mar 10, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1.5 Bleh Stars

Not for me at all. Every once in awhile I will try to read something out of my comfort zone, and Reverse Harems are ones I try to read just because they are so popular and sometimes the blurb actually sounds interesting, but so far, I just can't with this genre. Not trying to shame anyone who reads them, but I think one of the hardest parts for me, is that I feel as if they are only about sex and the plot ends up sucking super bad. It's like the only reason RH is a thing is to put
Jen
**** 4.5 Stars!!!!****

Wow! Now that’s the kind of story I like to read!! This book kept me thoroughly engaged from start to finish! Believe me, that isn’t easy to do currently! I find lately I have been having a hard time becoming fully engrossed in any books.. but I can honestly say this one held my interest! It’s the first time I have read anything from this author; but you can bet it won’t be the last!!

I must warn readers though, that this is not a lovey dovey romance story. This is dark, gri
Carla Bulian
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don’t know what I think about this book, really!
I thought amazing the female character, she was strong, extremely fierce about her truths.
This book was very well written, but... sometimes showed things to shock us, well done!
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Saintly" Stars ⭐️
I was prepared for a wild ride with Resurrection, but still anxious over the fact it was my first reverse harem read. As I absolutely loved the Rydeville High Elite Series, I knew The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High Series would give me a similar rush and I wasn’t wrong! The unforeseen twists and the drool-worthy guys gave my heart palpitations and kept me invested in this novel! Siobhan Davis effortlessly had me hooked from the beginning on this new seductively dark u
Nadine
Jan 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
Resurrection is similar to Cruel Intentions, also by Davis. So, if you enjoyed Cruel Intentions by Davis, you’ll enjoy Resurrection. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the Rydeville Elite series, so I was a little apprehensive in accepting the ARC of Resurrection. I am happy to say that I enjoyed Resurrection much more than Cruel Intentions for one simple reason: Resurrection does not feature as much abuse as Cruel Intentions.

Resurrection has convinced me that bully romances are not for me, regardles
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I was so excited to read this and I can certainly say that this was so different from your usual dark reads.
We have a strong heroine, a company of men that will have you guessing and action!!! There is spice, gritty goodness and hate to love goodness.
I enjoyed the book even though I had some issues with the characters. They didn't read like teenagers still in school. They read much older, especially the heroine. I always have this issue with books with this theme.
I have some doubts about the *r
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

THE SERIES
RESURRECTION (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1) review
REBELLION (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #2) review
REIGN (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #3) review

A Heroine To Die For
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
This is a reverse harem dark romance novel. Enemies to lovers. Bully themes. Suitable for 18+.

This is my first Siobhan Davis read, prepa
Shantel Tessier
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was AMAZING! Siobhan Davis did it again! But I'm not surprised, I love everything that she writes. She takes you on a ride that you wish will never end. You want this book in your life. No, you NEED it! Harlow is so fierce and the Sainthood men are to die for. They will make your panties melt. So don't wait, grab this book now and devour it.

Keri Loves Books
Holy suspense and hotness Batman!!!

Harlow was consumed by her grief the night she fell in with The Sainthood. They never give without taking. Now she’s on their radar and they are ready to exact payment.

Harlow has her own agenda. Her father is gone, but she knows it was no accident. Getting close to Saint, Caz, Galen, and Theo may just get her the answers she needs or it could get her killed.

It’s a tangled web of lies and deceit. Rival gangs are going head to head fighting for control. Her mothe
Christina Szczepan-santos
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book captivated me from page one until that WTF ending!
If you're a fan of Siobhan, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
I could go on and on but I won't. This may be my fave Siobhan book yet! 😱😱
Absolutely brilliant! Also these guys are super swoony.
Michelle
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark, twisted, cruel and sexy all wrapped up. That cliffhanger though.
Courtney
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Resurrection is the first book in Siobhan Davis' The Sainthood series. This is a trilogy and must be read in order.

First off, let me state that this plot has been done many times before - teens running the schools, turf wars with drug trafficking, etc. Sounds a little too out there, but Siobhan takes it another level and shows you how it can work when written correctly.

Siobhan does a magnificent job of really giving her readers the needed details and background of how these battling gangs and t
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
Siobhan Davis has done it again! She's sucked me into another world of hers and now I NEED ALL OF IT!!!

I've never been a big fan of RH....until this book! I've read some good ones but none that I loved. Resurrection ticked off ALL MY NEEDS! It was a gamechanger for me! Give me all the RH if Siobhan is writing it and it involves The Sainthood!
HOLY HOTNESS! My mind is still reeling from this book. I had suspicions and theories throughout the whole book but Siobhan still managed to blow my mind.
Michelle
 I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.

Wow !!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

What a book I'm hooked on these characters already there just brilliant I need the next book like now I can't wait for it. After the way this book ended it's goin to be torture to wait. The story is really good and had me hooked from the first page. I wanted to know more about this strong feisty sassy girl. She is so strong I can't remember a heroine like her that's very read. She can stick it up to any man and come out better t
queen_of_the_books_18
Gahhhhhh!!

I thought that Siobhan Davis couldn’t screw me over any more than she did with the Rydeville High series but once again I am sat here, ragey as fuck, not knowing what to think, with a million theories running through my head!!

You taste like temptation, Harlow Westbrook.

Resurrection is an addictive, reverse harem romance that will set your kindles on fire!

The Sainthood, I have no words. None.
Their looks. Their dominance. Their power. Their passion and their raw sexuality left me pa
Alley Ciz
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow.

When Siobhan Davis announced this series I knew it would be good but even I wasn't expecting to be sucked in the way I was. The bombs she has dropped in this book were huge so I think I'm going to have to brace myself for what she brings in book 2 and 3--don't even get me started on that cliff.

These boys are hot AF but let me tell you it's Harlow that I have the girl crush on. She is the type of heroine I love. She is strong and bad*ss and owns her stuff. I cannot wait to see what
Savannah
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ugh yes PLEASE

This book pulled me in from.the.start. I couldn’t put it down! The angst in this book is amazing and they questions.. the freaking QUESTIONS. I have so many, so so many. I cannot wait for the next book!
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton
Confessions 6 Stars

💛 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑨 𝑩𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 💛

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈: Resurrection is the first full-length novel in Siobhan Davis’s all-new reverse harem series, The Sainthood Boys of Lowell High. Excuse me while I pick my freaking jaw up off the floor!!! I am absolutely in love with Siobhan Davis’s work, she is one of my TOP one-click authors and Resurrection is a prime example of why! If you enjoyed Davis’s latest series, Rydeville High, then you are in for a treat with this one! If you t
Karen Mc
“Careful, princess. Don’t poke the beast unless you’re prepared to play.”

What did you do to me, Siobhan Davis?!? I met my first Siobhan Davis sensation and OH MY AM I IN AWE with her storytelling! JUST WHOA!!! RESURRECTION ... HOLY WOW! I was ON EDGE the whole time during this INCREDIBLE JOURNEY of tension, terror, and thrills! It’s off the charts intense with angst and boldness that bleeds all over the pages. A potent hit of heat and horror that combusts with emotion I felt everywhere.

Resurrec
Sam
THAT ENDING HAD ME SCREAMING!!!!!

• Uppercut Princess (The Heights Crew, #1)
  • Arm Candy Warrior (The Heights Crew #2)
  • Hate (Madison Kate, #1)
  • Liar (Madison Kate, #2)
  • Fake (Madison Kate, #3)
  • To The End (Hannaford Prep #4)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3)
  • Play the Game (Hannaford Prep #3)
  • Beautiful Soldier (The Heights Crew #3)
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • Kate (Madison Kate, #4)
  • Chaos at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #2)
  • Mayhem At Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #3)
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep, #1)
  • Pierced Hearts (Southern Charmers Book 1)
  • Julian (Trinity Academy #4)
  • Knockout Queen (The Heights Crew, #4)
  • The Angels (Raven River Academy, #1)
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s family will tell you she’s a li

The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High (3 books)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)

News & Interviews