Start by marking “2am Secrets” as Want to Read:

2am Secrets

Archer was my brother’s best friend. He had been in our lives since before our parents died, he saw us through the wreckage, and he grew up in my brother’s bedroom playing video games.
He should have felt like a brother to me.
But he never did.
New Year’s Eve changed everything.
Hell wasn’t pining after your brother’s best friend in secret for years on end. Hell wasn’t
Published February 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about 2am Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 2am Secrets

Start your review of 2am Secrets
Kimberly
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by M. Piper, and I absolutely loved everything about it. I love brother's best friend books, and this author definitely wrote an intriguing one. I was hooked from the very first page.

I love the heroine Sadie, she was an amazing character who really loved her mimi. She wants to be with Archer even though he is her twin brothers best friend, and knows he will be mad about it. She wants to keep it a secret from him.

Archer was my favorite of all the characters in the book. He
Piper
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
2am Secrets by M. Piper is my first book by this author.
Sadie and Archer have amazing chemistry. Amazing chemistry you root for those guys. What will her brother think ld this development in their relationship. What a lovely ending. I would highly recommend reading this book
Tilya Petrus
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My ARC review for 2a.m secrets also my first book by M. Piper

Sadie Richards is a bartender who lost her parents at a young age and is now caring for her sick grandmother. She has a twin brother, Sam, who she is close with and they have one important rule. No hooking up with friends. Easy, right.... At least until it's not.

Archer Crowe, Sam's best friend and owner of a security company. (In my opinion the perfect man.)

Ok, you guys, this book was perfect. Really I loved every minute of it. The
Angela
5 Stars

2AM Secrets by M. Piper may be the first book that I have read from this author, but it certainly won’t be the last. It was such a fun and sexy read_ I am really kicking myself for not ‘discovering’ Ms. Piper’s books before now. The exciting part is now that I have, I can explore all her other works too- something I am definitely looking forward to.
This is a very hot and spicy brothers’ best friend/best friends sister contemporary romance that just sizzles off the pages. But there is more
Sara Gross
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I LOVED the fact that M. Piper took the short that was in the anthology and made it into a full-length novel because there was so much more to be told in the stories about these characters. And, let me tell you, when the story is over, you pray there is another book because you need to know what happens to Sam, Sadie, Archer, Rory, and Lyssa. Mallory has a way of writing characters that are real life, like people you might know, and you get invested immediately and this is what happens when you ...more
Laura Furuta
By M. Piper
5 out of 5 stars

I loved reading 2am Secrets by M. Piper. The story is romantic as well as steamy. The temperature in the room will rise when reading. I was pulled in from the beginning and didn’t want to put the book down until I had read the last page. I loved reading about the main characters. She has a crush on her brother’s best friend. He feels the same way about her. There is a strong attraction and the chemistry between them is off the charts. They fit together. They
Samantha La Mar
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Jenni Bishop
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
2AM Secrets by M. Piper is a first for me by this author and I enjoyed the story very much. This intriguing story had all the right ingredients for a hot and steamy romance, there is the hot best friend of the hot but moody brother, love and loss, heartbreak and heartache, secrets and lies, laughter and hot and sizzling sexy time. I absolutely fell in love with the characters and Ms Piper did a great job on them and with the telling of her story.

Archer has loved her for so long he can’t imagine
Johanna Sawyer
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
There’s a saying that nothing good happens after midnight....except hot guys, especially at 2 a.m. My first by this author so I didn’t really know what to expect but the blurb and that cover definitely caught my eye. I won an ARC in a giveaway, so this was my feelings about the book.

What did I like? Archer flirted heavily with Sadie so you kind of knew going in where the flow was going. Sam is her twin brother, and is fiercely protective of Sadie to the point of violence. I loved the chemistry
Stacey Broadbent
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book from this author! I adored Archer. Such a caring guy who just wants to do the right thing, but also wants the girl he’s dreamed of for so long.
And Sadie is this kickass, determined gal who struggles with her feelings for Archer and not wanting to upset her brother.
Sam has his issues. He’s not only determined to keep men away from his twin sister, he’s also struggling with the deteriorating health of his grandmother. He and Sadie take turns watching her, but it’s taking its
Lisa
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibbb-year-4
OMGosh! This book! These characters! So sexy! I absolutely LOVE the connection these characters have! I can’t get enough. The emotions are just flying off the pages! I literally stayed up late finishing this book! It’s full of drama, tension, love and a secret. This is going on my list of favorite reads to be re-read over and over.

Sadie, Archer and Sam. They have that bond of trust between them. Sister, brother and best friend. It’s a thin line to walk when two of them start to blur that line.
Jenny B
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart.....

Sadie and Archer have the most perfect story which I was given a snippet of in an anthology and I am over the moon they received their own full length story! Sadie has gone through so much losing her parents when she was young, taking care of her grandmother who is ill and living with her brother too. Archer is her brother's best friend which leaves any possibility for a relationship out of bounds - or does it? The chemistry and tension between these two create for the perfect
Rosanna Ingram
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am a sucker for brother’s best friend/forbidden romances…and this one delivers! Sadie is a bartender in Chicago. Sam works for the security company that his best friend, Archer, runs. Sam and Sadie have a rule that they will never date each other’s friends. Up until now…that has never been a problem. There has always been a connection between Sadie and Archer, but they never acted on it…until New Year’s Eve. And once the door was opened…there was no going back.

The story that follows is full of
Amanda
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Sadie and Sam are twins who lost their parents at an early age and now take care of their ailing grandmother. Sadie is a bartender and Sam works for his best friend, Archer, who owns a security firm. Archer is off limits to Sadie because he's Sam's best friend, but he wants her as much as she wants him. Their relationship takes a turn to lovers on New Year's Eve, but they can't tell Sam. Can their happiness get them through the fallout that's bound to come when Sam ...more
Brandy Freeman
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has left me in a book hangover.
The dynamics of this story are simply amazing.
I could not put this book down like at all (I read this in 1 sitting because it drew me in so much).
This is going to take you on a journey, there were multiple times where my eyes did that water build up thing, but on the flip side of that there were more times that I had a smile on my face or I was LOLing at one of these two.
This book definitely brings the feels so make sure you have a Piper kit around
Becky Wise
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you love brothers best friend romances then look no further then 2am Secrets. M. Piper brings in the family drama and the heat with this one. You will love Sadie and Archer together. You feel the chemistry from the beginning and it just grows stronger and a lot sexier. You feel for them when trying to figure out how to tell Sadie's brother Sam. Sadie is everything. I love how strong she is and just so caring even after Sam slowly goes off the deep end. Sam you feel for him and everything they ...more
Jes
Shelves: ibbb
2AM Secrets is my first book by M. Piper and all I can say is I want more. From the first chapter, I was hooked and couldn’t put this book down. Archer is Sadie’s twin brother’s best friend and of course, Archer is off-limits but that doesn’t stop these two from having secret feelings for each other. Archer is ready to stake his claim on Sadie, but will one night be enough or are they going to have to sneak around? And we know someone is going to catch them it’s only a matter of time.

WARNING –
Courtney
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Received ARC from Author for Honest Review.
I Give this Book a 3.5-4/5 Star Rating, Listing as 4.

HEA(?): Yes! There is an Epilogue, but I wish there was an Extended Epilogue cause it feels like it really needed it.
Heat: 4/5
Romance: 4/5
Drama: 4/5
Suspense: 3.5/5

No Spoilers.

The Synopsis is what caught my attention, but I did have trouble with the beginning of the story, it was very busy.
Too much was going on, it’s like your in the room of a loud and crowded party and your trying to tell a story
Madison Degraffenreid
Shelves: 2020ir, 2020-rr
2am Secrets by M. Piper

5-Stars

2am Secrets by M. Piper wasn’t excellent and addictive read. It was romantic, funny, and steamy. Brothers best friend falls for sister. I loved it. Archer was amazing in more ways than one and so was Sadie. Sam, the brother definitely had some issues going on. This was a whirlwind story and I loved the amount of love that existed between everyone, including their sweet Mimi. I also have a Mimi and felt a personal connection here. The storyline moved along very well
Jaime Mott
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book starts out hot and just keeps getting hotter. The chemistry between Sadie and Archer is off the charts. No matter how hard Sadie tries to push Archer away and deny what is between them she just can’t resist him. Sadie has gone through so much and is going through so much and Archer is there for her. This book isn’t just lighthearted read; it really puts you through the ringer of emotions. But it does have a happy ending…and what a happy ending it was! I felt for Sam; would love to see ...more
Bobbi Wagner
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author, I loved it and will be looking for more from her for sure. This is a hot, steamy brother’s best friend type of book that once I started it I couldn’t put it down. This is a well written story with characters that pop off the pages. They kept the story engaging and turning pages fast. I loved their chemistry together. Archer is the brother’s best friend and she has always had a crush on him. What will happen when they can’t resist each other? Will hearts get ...more
Stephanie Erickson
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sadie has always promised her twin brother Sam that she would never have any relationship with his friends. And he’s protective of his twin sister. But she’s harbored feelings about Archer, Sams best friend.

Archer has decided that he wants to let Sadie know how he has felt for awhile. But when his flirtation starts to rile Sadie about getting caught, he has to decide if he is willing to continue their secret.

Sadie has much on her plate. She returned home to take care of her sick grandmother, her
Sarah Armstrong
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arcs
This book completely wrecked me in more ways than one! I never know what to expect from this author, because she always keeps me on my toes, and this book was no different! The chemistry that was felt between Archer and Sadie was off the charts HOT. M. Piper had be laughing, crying, and every emotion in between. She never disappoints, and I cannot wait to see what happens with Sam. Please, please tell me he gets a book Mal! Highly recommend 2AM Secrets to anyone and everyone no matter your taste ...more
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy that we have the full length story of Sadie and Archer. We first met them in a short story for an anthology but this author took that story and gave us a wonderful tale of forbidden attraction, instant chemistry, and family love. This story has the very sexy times between Sadie and Archer but also the heartfelt times between Sadie and her family. Be ready for an emotional ride while reading this story. M. Piper dis a fantastic job extending this from a short to a full length novel ...more
Becky Rendon
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
The forbidden fruit of your brother's best friend...he's a tantalizing temptation you just can't avoid. 2AM Secrets ensue.

M. Piper gave us a sneak peak at these two in the Wild and Windy NYE anthology- I know because I was desperate for more! (Not trying to say she wrote it for me but... ) The chemistry between Sadie and Archer is off the charts hot. It's an electric crackling. You can feel it.

2AM Secrets is a friends to lovers that will warm your heart, heat up your bed, and leave you with a
Kerry Baker
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
2am Secrets by M. Piper is a brilliant story with strong and interesting characters. This is one of those books where you fall in love with the main characters but you also fall in love with the secondary characters too.
I loved Sadie and Archer. They had that forbidden romance that I am always drawn to and I knew I wanted them to find a way to make things work out.
I really enjoyed this authors writing style as well. It is what initially drew me into the story and caught my attention fully. I
Lorie Glowania
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sadie has a twin brother Sam. They have always had a pact never to date each other’s friends. Problem Sadie has had feelings for Archer his best friend and much like a brother. So on New Years Eve things start to change and secrets start to prevail. Can Sadie and Sam take care of a sick family member or will Sam’s behavior cause more issues. Will lies destroy them all. This is a great story of real situations that are extremely moving and a quick read full novel
Melissa Schaub
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg this author has done it again. She is always able to make me want more no matter the storyline. This book hits all my hot points, secrets lover, brothers best friend, friends to lovers al of it. Not to mention she is able to give us a story that I will gladly lose myself in over and over again.

Each page had me deeper into Archer and Sadie’s story; and I was rooting for them hard! I loved all aspects of this book and I really hope we get more of these characters!
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thanks to the author for an ARC of this book.

I didn't know what to expect with this book since I hadn't read any by this author before... what a pleasant surprise! Brother's best friend is a troupe that is used often, many times not well, but it works in this book with it's comedy and the deep relationships between the characters. The supporting cast was great, and I'm looking forward to seeing more books about them in the future. Great read!
Jennifer Bishop
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is my first time reading a M. Piper book and I can honestly say she did not disappoint! I love this book! Piper really ups the “brother’s best friend” by making the brother the MC’s twin. The storyline is amazing and full of all the feels! The characters are fantastic! I love Sadie and Archer together, and the sex scenes are hot hot hot! This is definitely not one you want to miss out on!

• Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • Code of Silence
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • Red Rocket: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #3)
  • Rebel Soul
  • Blindsided
  • Embracing My Nightmare
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #2)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Seductive Sacrifice (Amatory Book 1)
  • Husband (Guardian, #2)
  • Renegade Heart
  • Silver Player (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • The Three Kiss Clause
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
M. Piper lives in Southern Illinois with her family of 4. She is the only female in the house (if you don't count the poor dog) and enjoys reading and writing in her spare time. Let's face it, though, with two boys under the age of 5, there isn't much free time.