Start by marking “Moneyfulness®: Learning to Live with Money” as Want to Read:
Moneyfulness®: Learning to Live with Money

Moneyfulness®: Learning to Live with Money

Moneyfulness® is a unique combination of financial and mindfulness insight to address the heart of money stress: how people think about money.

Money causes the most stress for people around the world. Seventy-two percent of all Americans experience stress about their finances and that money stress is not only caused by not having money but is caused by the way people think

Kindle Edition
Published January 7th 2020 by Morgan James Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Moneyfulness®, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moneyfulness®

Start your review of Moneyfulness®: Learning to Live with Money
Rachel Carroll
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Moneyfulness: Learning to live with money
by Michael Keet

Money. A small word that belies the impact on our lives caused by how much of it we have, or worse, do not have. A small word that belies the huge stresses caused by lack of, irregularity of, or just not having enough to live the life you want. What we often don't consider is where we get our beliefs about money from, or how those beliefs may affect our feelings and behaviours around it. We often do not challenge the thoughts we have arou
Joel Baker
Apr 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"Okay, how do I say this?
Basically I’ve bought more books that I can count when it comes to money, finances and planning the immediate practical future. BUT, all of them just sit there after I have read a couple of pages. Most of them I just can’t relate to! This book is perfect for individuals that are organizing their lives and wanting to walk their way into financial freedom. I love the approach and I can say is the first money book I read all the way to the end!! Nicely done!"
Alex Castro
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Trying to navigate anything to do with money is, at the very least, a challenge. Doing it with minimal knowledge in finances, banking, investing, savings etc. is like navigating a minefield blindfolded.

I appreciate this book for answering of questions a lot of people in my age demographic have difficulty answering.

What I like most about this book is that it clarified aforementioned topics to me in a HUMAN way, as opposed to a generic google search way. Great work.
Anthony Carter
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was so easy to read and I am so happy that I decided to read it along with my husband. We have always said that we should have learned more about finances in school because we were both just blowing in the wind. We now have a clear cut plan for our financial future and will be able to pass the knowledge along to our children as they grow.
Shaival Pomal
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the book they should assign in their senior year in high school. I wish I knew this stuff when I was younger. I certainly wouldn’t be broke and lost financially as I am now. I’ll take the information and start my recovery now. Don’t worry, the author “speaks” to the reader and uses colorful language so you won’t get bored.
Shubham Patel
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book to people who are starting out and want to understand how their current decisions will impact their financial future. Also, for anyone (like me) who started out ages ago and needs a refresher on financial and life priorities, read this! Get honest about the hard truths. They won’t go away, this book will just help you better take them on.
Bradley Gardner
Apr 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lets start with wow. Its very cleverly written. It helped me understand money better than I ever knew. At 32 I finally understand money like i should had out of school. I wished it had been avalible in my early 20's!
Nadia Kock
Apr 07, 2020
SM
rated it did not like it
Jan 30, 2021
Aug 02, 2020
Justine
Sep 26, 2020

• Napkin Finance: Build Your Wealth in 30 Seconds or Less
  • Retirement Planning in 8 Steps: The Practical Guide to Securing Your Financial Well-Being
  • Your Money 2019-20: The Beginner's Guide to Earning, Spending, Borrowing and Saving
  • The Wealth Creator's Playbook: A Guide to Maximizing Your Return on Life and Money

News & Interviews