Start by marking “Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1)

Wicked Saint

(Sinners and Saints #1)

GEMMA
He stole my first kiss and now he thinks everything else is his.

I said no to the one person no one at this school dares to refuse.

Now Im targeted by jealous girls, guys that compete to be the first to break the prude, and by him. After one kiss, the king of the school hunts me down like Im a conquest to win. Hell have to fight harder than that, because Im no ones
Kindle Edition
Published January 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Saint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Saint

Start your review of Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1)
Dora Koutsoukou
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
3 🤔😦😔⭐s

A YA bully romance read, well written and paced.
Overall, I wasnt fond of Lucas, whose behaviour was inappropriate and inconsistent with his feelings.
One day he was loving and tender and the next a total arsehole who went away too far after he had sex with Gemma.
The ending was very short and rushed.
P
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
Ok?

So this one is tough. I liked this one for what it was (a bully romance) and I understand what that entails. The problem really occurs at about 80%. The story was good. He had come around and realized that he just wanted her and had feelings for. The issue is that he is a fake person and lacking the confidence to be himself, it wasnt really a turnoff until the next part. The day after she gives him her virginity, she shows up at school and he is in a big crowd showing off with his friends.
Jypsy
Feb 17, 2020 rated it did not like it
Thank you Enticing Journey for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Wicked Saint
By: Veronica Eden

*REVIEW* ☆☆
I always try my best to find redemptive qualities in unlikable characters and the stories containing them therein. Wicked Saint crossed a line for me personally that should never be crossed. The story is a high school bully romance, and the synopsis was intriguing. The heroine, Gemma, has endured an attack and almost rape in the past
Alla
This book was in a way like many of these "bully" romance books that Ive read and mostly often enjoy. I did really like it even though it didnt have anything "new" to it from other similiar books, but still good.
I must say that Im really looking forward to read the story that comes after this one. I will be waiting for it.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Wicked Saint by Veronica Eden is a new story by a new to me author.

This is a high school bully romance where you definitely question whether there's any good in the leading man for a while. And you also question whether the leading lady should have her head checked for falling for him. But then again I think that's also a good sign of a well written bad boy or anti-hero. And it's one of the things you come to expect from this romance trope.

This story had a pretty solid plot and flow to it. I
ReadingInPyjamas
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"No one refuses the King."

Wicked Saint is the first book in the Sinners and Saints series, but it can be read as a standalone. This was the first book by Veronica Eden, that Ive read and I usually find high school romances overly dramatic, but this one was a total delight.

As a bully romance, the situations presented were realistic and relatable and I enjoyed the writing style, it was easy to follow and engaging. The action was fast-paced and there wasnt a dull moment throughout the whole story.
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★
This was painful, and I mean it pained me to read this.
Out of all the characters in the book, the author couldn't make one person likeable. Like wtf is that?

Heroine: Gemma - doormat, doormat, sad doormat. She lets her brother's bff almost rape her, and she still begs for her brother's affections even though he took the almost rapists side. Girl, get a EFFING CLUE!

The brother: Alec, you don't deserve a sister, and a twin at that? You should have the family card taken from you!

The hero: Lukas?
Marrybooksreadathon
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Original ratings: 3.75-4 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm gonna be honest I'm really having a hard time getting connection with Gemma & Lucas no matter how dirty talking Lucas is, it's just off!

I felt like the character of Lucas is so confuse he's hot and cold, Ultra possessive and of course a douchebag bully, thinking that
He's one of those guys that is a gift of God to women! 🙄

And I'm so disappointed how Gemma easily forgives him after what bullshit he pulled out. No grovelling or whatnot!🤬

The only part of
Coco.V
Mar 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/18/2020)! 🎁
Adanna
Feb 12, 2020 rated it did not like it
I've read a lot of bully romances, and this it's not 1 of them. Lucas was nothing but a narcissistic asshole.
Kari Davis
Wicked Saint popped up in my Amazon KU feed, so I thought why not. Its another Bully read and Im always down for those. This is my first story by Veronica Eden. While I enjoyed the story, I needed a bit more.

Gemma is determined to fly under the radar this year. A new school, new life. However, when she catches the eye of the resident Mr. Number One Golden Boy Lucas Saint, there is no flying under the radar.
Cruel words, cruel pranks are Lucass game. He doesnt like not having control and being
Sally Mieske
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Im loving the Bully Romance genre right now! Wicked Saint is my read by this author and I was pleasantly surprised. It has all the drama and angst you crave before falling in love with the bully. There are some triggers in this story, so be sure to read the warning. Other than that, it doesnt seem like too dark of a story.

Gemma is the new girl at school just trying to keep her head down and get through senior year. Lucas is the most popular boy in school and quarterback for the football team.
Adriana
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bully-romance
New author for me so didn't know what to expect, then read the mixed reviews but still gave it a shot so glad i did really enjoyed it.

When Lucas sets his sights on new girl Gemma she doesnt stand a chance the king gets what he wants no matter what and he wants Gemma, even if he has to torment her into submission. No matter what Gemma does or how angry she gets at him she cant resist the pull that is Lucas, but damm some of the things he does to her i dont know if i would be so forgiving no
Kimberly Garner
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book. This is a mature YA bully romance. Lucas is a total jerk, the bullying in typical fashion goes way too far. There is redemption in this book, and hate, loathing, love, and steamy times. Gemma isn't afraid to give as good as she gets, and I like that. The character of this girl is pretty strong. The world is filled with snotty teen brats, and this book for sure shows it. Told in dual pov, this was an engrossing book that had me flipping pages to see what would happen next.
Renee
Feb 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
Disgusting

Wow I couldnt even finish this book. Shame on this author. You take a girl who was almost raped and then harassed enough to make her move to multiple schools BUT make her totally okay with the hero assaulting her and kidnapping her (he calls it a prank - her brother even went along with it). AND you make it to where she has no issue whatsoever with it and likes it???? Gross
Jessica Javens
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Something missing

High school /college romance is probably my favourite genre. I've read so many and there are some fantastic ones out there but this definitely had something missing.

I never warmed up to the male lead in this book, there wasn't enough of his softer side shown for me to find him likeable. In fact I spent most of the book strongly disliking the character. I read to the end but its not one that I would read again.
SCBookAddict
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Addictive - I couldn't put it down!

High school bully romances are quickly becoming my new favorites.
Veronica Eden delivered an awesome story!

Gemma is the new girl at school. Her goal for her senior year was just to lay low and blend in with the shadows. That goal was obliterated when the most popular guy mistakes her for someone else and kisses her - and takes her first kiss without permission.

After that kiss, Lucas wants more of Gemma. Gemma refuses. Lucas isn't used to being told no and
BLuvsBooks
Mar 19, 2020 rated it liked it
K.
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first time reading anything from this author, and I really enjoyed this book, I found this to be well written, and the characters to have great chemistry, and the story kept me engaged until the end. This is the first book in the Sinner and Saints series, and the story of Lucas, and Gemma. Lucas is the "King" of the school, and Gemma is the new girl, and when she rejects him after he kisses her by mistake, she becomes his target. This book was intense, emotional, dramatic, and steamy. ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new to me author, but not a new to me trope.
Wicked Saint by Veronica Eden is a high school bully romance that was full of drama and moments where I didnt think the hero was ever going to be redeemable.

If you love this trope, you will love this book
Janee
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Playing

I found the intensity of these two chemistry incredibly. Lucas and Gemma loved to play cat and mouse. It showed in the writing.

I would liked if Lucas kept the bay boy persona without the book. At least to everyone else,but Gemma
Meander - Read & Roam
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
My Rating: ***3/4

Type:Standalone

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Fiction, Bully romances, YA

Narration: Dual POV

Primary Characters: Gemma & Lucas

Source: Courtesy of Author/ Publisher ARC

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book in exchange for honest review.

Wicked Saint is the first book in the Sinners and Saints series, but it can be read as a standalone. This was the second book by Veronica Eden, that Ive read.

As a bully romance, the situations presented seemed realistic for US region schools
thehotmesslibrary
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wicked Saint is one of those books that you binge read because it is just so good! The story looks at Gemma and Lucass relationship. Gemma and her twin brother are new to school after leaving their last place due to an incident that happened to her. After having her first kiss stolen by Lucas at a party, she puts him in his place but doesnt realise that she has gone up against the king and he is going to reign holy terror onto her.

Lucas is the all star at school, football player, jock, golden
Lozz
Feb 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Sometimes when Im nearing the end of a book,and you can see how the author is setting up the circumstances leading to a fulfilling, happy ending, I start to play the what ifs______
What if the random guy smoking on the porch at the party hadnt been there to send our redeemed bad boy (Lucas) in the right direction.
What if our heroine (Gemma) hadnt gone to THAT party to prove a point getting herself into a compromising situation that in turn causes her to flee....
What if after fleeing, driving away
Mindy Reader
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 bright stars!!!

I love this refreshing take on a high school bully romance! Let me start by saying yes this is kind of a dark romance so read the blurb and the warnings. After saying that I also need to follow up by saying I dont consider it to be that dark of a read. IMO its not nearly as dark as I Dare You by Shantel Tessier. I would almost put it more on the level of Boys of Brayshaw High by Meagan Brandy.
This is a YA high school romance and our characters actually act their age for the
JenMcJ
Feb 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, ku
2.5 Stars... There were parts of this book I really liked and other parts that I didn't like so I'm on the fence. I will probably read the next one in the series. Bully romances have a tightrope to walk and this one slipped a few times but didn't completely wreck until the terrible epilogue.

I liked how Lucas became somewhat obsessed with Gemma's safety and presence but I hated how he handled the bet reveal. It ruined him for me and I don't understand how Gemma can trust him.

I didn't like how
Lauren Townley
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Veronica Eden? Yeah, I wont be forgetting that name any time soon!

Wicked Saint is the first book Ive read by this author and I have to say, although it took me quite some time to actually form a connection with both Lucas and Gemma, I did really enjoy their story.

There are secrets, situations and reasons that arent fully explained until a lot later on. I literally have no limits, but I can appreciate that there are a few touchy scenes here and not everyone will be on board.

I think the flow of
°˖ ✧ mer ✧˖ °
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
if you know me personally or follow me on twitter you would know i went on a mini rant about this book. the premise was good, the plot had potential but it was poorly executed. there were so many parts where i was uncomfortable with the love interest mostly because he was too pushy. im not new to dark romance or bully romance but this book just gave me some vibes that i couldnt shake off. usually with dark romance we get to see the main girls inner thoughts regarding how she feels towards the ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I went into Wicked Saint with the knowledge that it was a bully romance, but the anti-hero (no I'LL NEVER call him a hero) Lucas was just an evil SOB. I never felt any feeling for him except rage & murderous thoughts. Gemma was a heroine who was strong at first, but somehow she became a doormat at the end in my opinion, as she should have just throat punched Lucas many, many times. Lucas has an inner monologue that shows he caught feelings for her, but after that, he went out of his way to ...more
Joyffree
Feb 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
🤕 you got this Gemma

Gemma wanted to avoid the spotlight. It was a new start and chance to forget the past, and if it wasn't for a freak mix up she most likely would have.
Now it is just a matter of surviving until graduation

Gemma is a rock. She has attitude and she has the skill required to back it up. That is until Lucas took something that wasn't his then tried to turn the tables.
You may be their king but you are nothing more than a thief to Gemma
Watch your back Saint this is one game you may
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• When the Saint Falls (Westbrook Three, #1)
  • Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Brutal Prince
  • Vindictive: High School Bully Romance (Kennedy Academy Book 1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • The New Girl: A Pacific High School Bully Romance (Pacific High Series Book 1)
  • Uppercut Princess (The Heights Crew, #1)
  • Treacherous
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Cruel (Tanglewood Elites, #1)
  • Dirty Prince
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Prick (Ridgeview Prep, #0.5)
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Paine (Rosewood High #2)
  • Puppet (Ridgeview Prep, #1)
Veronica Eden is the author of dark new adult romances + reverse harem romances with spitfire heroines and irresistible heroes.

She loves exploring complicated feelings, magical worlds, epic adventures, and the bond of characters that embrace us against the world. She has always been drawn to gruff antiheroes, clever villains, and the twisty-turns of morally gray decisions. She believes sometimes

Sinners and Saints (2 books)
  • Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)