Start by marking “The Secret Notebook” as Want to Read:
The Secret Notebook

The Secret Notebook

Riley Green is certain her lie detector pen will improve her status in a school full of kids from the most powerful families of Washington, D.C. But her plan collapses when her invention idea is stolen, her favorite teacher goes missing, and mysterious threats begin to appear around capital. Before vanishing, Riley's teacher entrusts her with her most prized possession, ...more
Expected publication: August 1st 2020 by Capstone Editions

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Notebook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Notebook

Start your review of The Secret Notebook
Anoeska Nossol
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thanks to NetGalley for the ARC

In 'the secret notebook' Riley Green gets involved in a big mystery. When something happens to her STEM-teacher, her inner-spy rises. Together with her best friend Henry, and her new friend Charlotte, she tries to solve the mysteries. Not to forget that her own school project was stolen by one of her classmates. Another case to solve for the young girl.

When I read the description of this book, I felt like this was going to be a very exciting story. The young Riley
Elizabeth
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
now you know what it is about, let me tell you it is a 4 star read for me. It might be my age or something, but for me, it didn't blow me away enough for a 5 star read. It is very fun to read, and I really enjoyed it. it really helped me out of a reading slump because of that. I think I read it within 2 or 3 hours.

** I got an arc for this book**
Allison