Start by marking “Irrevocably Shattered” as Want to Read:
Irrevocably Shattered

Irrevocably Shattered

Carson
My soul was damned from the start. No amount of repentance could save it, and it would be a sick joke to even try.
There was no God for me. There was only hell. A hell I’ve grown well accustomed to because of the savage hand life had dealt me.
My fate was sealed long before I sold it to the La Cosa Nostra. Violence and destruction were all I ever knew. All I ever crave
ebook
Published March 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Irrevocably Shattered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irrevocably Shattered

Start your review of Irrevocably Shattered
Ravenous eReader Book Blog
3 STARS

This was a tough one to rate, but we're always honest in our reviews. Couldn't rank it a five star. But we couldn't rate it a two star either because this book wasn't a terrible read. We'll begin with the reasons.

1. The pace. This book started out with a lot of action. We're given a strong, emotional opening and all of a sudden the action comes to a screeching halt. It also seemed as if some of the scenes in the book didn't really move the story forward. This is why we just couldn't seem
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This story sucked me in from the start and I read it in one sitting. Can’t believe this is a debut story.

This is Alayna and Carson’s story. It has a good storyline with plenty of twists.

I certainly recommend this story as I thoroughly enjoyed it.

So looking forward to seeing what comes next for this author.
Ashley Cestra
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story! I’m liking mafia stories more and more, this one was pretty unique and I really enjoyed reading. The characters had a ton of personality and I love how it all came together in the end, I was pulling my hair out during that one scene! I had never read this author and I would love to read her again!
Coco.V
Sep 04, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/4/2020)! 🎁
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*
Stopped at 39%.

I just couldn’t get into the book. Didn’t understand why the heroine hated the Hero so much and was so mean to him - that kind of ruined it for me.
Little monster
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love a good mafia book and this one is no exception. Yes it does move quite slowly but boy does it build up to a final crescendo that had me picking up my jaw from the floor.

Story centres round Alayna who's grown up being the daughter of Michigan mafia boss Vinny. She's his princess and treated as so also, but that doesn't mean she's not independent, strong and tough. But when her father's empire is threatened he has one thing on his mind and that to protect his daughter with a full-time body
Lenor
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it

“You’re a siren, Alayna. A sweet and innocent siren set out to destroy me and everything I f*ing stand against…”

Alayna is the daughter of the Michigan mafia boss, so she’s the princess everyone respects, not for her status but for her own work, she’s strong and is independent and is getting something in life for herself, so when her father’s empire is threaten, she doesn’t take too well to have a bodyguard full time.

Carson’s past is tragic, he lost everything he cared about, and was taken in by
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really did enjoy this story which took off from the jump, so I was preparing myself for a heart racing good time. Now, I did get that for the most part, but see, it was weird for me when it slowed way down for a length of time before taking back off again. Alayna is a mafia princess who is strong in her own right, so she's not laying down for anything, and I fell for her hard. Then there's Carson, a man she hates (I'm still unclear why though) so she's not about to make his life easy, as he's ...more
Badh
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Carson and Alayna are explosive together, I think. I mean, nothing goes boom, but they are just wow. They are just so hot. They are both strong, stubborn, and loyal to their family and the people whom they love.

I think that Alayna is a mix of naive and worldly because she knows what her family is into, but is isolated from it, so she is just separate from it. I really like her and her smarts and how sharp she is.

Then we have Carson, who isn't quite the monster that he thinks he is. He doesn't
Linda
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"It wasn’t a matter of if we’d get caught, it was a matter of when…" Oh my goodness, I have found a NEW, dark mafia romance writer!

Irrevocably Shattered drew me in, and I could not put this book down!!! Not for anything… I think you'll be in deep trouble if you do not clear your schedule of anything else!

It is not often when I say I'll read this book again; but, this is one of those times!!!

I cannot wait to check out more books by this new to me author!

I received an advanced reader copy, and
M
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just freaking amazing what a tragic beautiful book. I must say i usually dont write reviews bt dis book tuk my heart away! I adored Carson n absolutely loved Alayna. Great book S.C Ellen cant wait for Maksim story which i know wil blow my heart away too. Keep writing u just became one of my fav author.
Karen Jaboro
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
S.C. Ellen where have you been hiding? What an amazing debut! Carson and Alayna are an amazing couple. The feels this book has OMG!! I'm left salivating for Maks book! BRAVO S.C. Ellen and fellow michigander you hit it out of the park with your wit and creativity. Looking forward to reading everything you write!! ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alayna is a mafia princess and when danger comes knocking, Carson who is the 2nd in command is tasked with protecting her. This is a well written tale which is a unique mafia story, and is filled with drama, danger, twists, and is a steamy read. I was hooked and intrigued throughout, and I look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Angie Cottingham
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author so I had no expectations when I started reading. I actually enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the back and forth between the FMC and MC. This was decently written with the characters being well developed.
Rebecca Markus
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg the feels!!!!!!!! Finally a heroine with a freakin backbone!!! Most mafia romances I read the girls are always so submissive and just accept their fate, but nope not Alayna! Alayna and Carsons story is definitely addicting and I love a good forbidden romance. This did not disappoint.
Leila Moore
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! I absolutely LOVED this story. My heart is forever in love with Carson!!! He is everything I love in an alpha male.

This book had so many plot twists, I couldn’t stop reading for even a second.

I highly recommend and I hope Maksims story is next!!!
Ojukwu
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I looooooved this book. Carson is the type of character I look forward to in any mafia book I pick up. I hope the other characters, like Maksim, get their own story because i'm really looking forward to reading more books from you, S.C. Ellen. ...more
Nicole Rhiannon
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Decided to pick up this authors book on a whim and I was definitely not disappointed.

Carson is raw. He is tainted. He is broken...but walk the path with him and you will see him evolve.

Entrusted with looking after his adopted fathers biological daughter, I’m sure he never could imagine that he would fall for her.

They made a good couple.
Natasha Porter
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For a new author this was a very good read. I love romance novels, and I’ve become ridiculously hooked on the love story between the two characters. Don’t worry I won’t spoil anything, but I highly recommend “Irrevocably Shattered” to anyone who would like to add to their romance novel collection.
E&A Book
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fast paced mafia romance that leaves you wanting more. Alayna is a mob princess, Carson is her father's second in command and tasked with being her bodyguard. These two characters together are explosive, and their love/hate relationship will keep you turning the pages. There is plenty of drama, twists, turns, and sexy scenes that make this a definite must read. ...more
Kayla Hanna
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Could not put this book down. I was so enticed in the storyline, and the way the author managed to trigger every single emotion imaginable. Hope for more from S.C. Ellen!
Shawna Marshall
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book sucked you in from the beginning! It was action packed & the chemistry was sizzling off the pages.
Reva
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a MUST!!!!! Amazing, kept me on the edge of my seat every time I turned a page. A romantic thriller, this is top 5 for me. Great book to read.
Beatrice Kamdab
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Currently reading, and let’s just say I’m emotionally... physically.... and mentally... invested into this book !!! So good !!!
Casey Lynn Berry
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down

A wonderful book with a hot Alpha male and strong female. Read it in one day and love it. I hope she comes out with more
Beauty And The Books
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I wanted to love this book but I didnt. The story was good but I felt like there could have been more, however that being said I would read another book by this author
Donovan Yonan
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely amazing and very well written.
*~*Taryn Remington*~*
SPOILERS AT VERY BOTTOM.

This was definitely better than I anticipated, especially from a new author. I have been struggling to find some good reads lately, and this finally hit the spot.

I'm a fan of bodyguard forbidden love and I loved the secret identity aspects as well, despite it's predictability. Mafia romance is also my jam....hence the excitement I had after reading blurb.

However, while I wouldn't say this book is "dark" per say, it does have some triggers and parts many won't like (See b
Nefertari
Mar 22, 2020
Ida
Mar 22, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Black Skies Riviera
  • Indebted (King Crime Family #1)
  • Unholy Union
  • Unholy Intent (Unholy Union Duet #2)
  • Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)
  • Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
  • Sweet Cruelty
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • Violent Beginnings
  • Keeper
  • Ruthless Prince (Dark Syndicate, #1)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Condemned to Love
  • Inappropriate
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • Titan (Dark Kings, #1)
  • Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2)
  • Redemption (Vincent and Eve #3)
S.C. Ellen is from a small city right outside of Detroit, Michigan. She loves all things mafia related and uses her love for old films and even older music to influence everything she writes.

When she’s not writing, she’s either playing with her beloved Yorkie terrier or has her face stuck in a book with a nice glass of wine to accompany it.

Her writing consists of bada** alpha males and headstron

News & Interviews