Start by marking “Calculation (Written in the Stars, Novella Two)” as Want to Read:
Calculation (Written in the Stars, Novella Two)

Calculation (Written in the Stars, Novella Two)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Caelum Ranald ran his love life like fire-ground tactics: pull a line, extinguish the flames, and move out. No rekindles.

His calculations were off the night he met Mina. She gave him exactly what he desired but left him begging for more—not the usual deal for this level-headed Aquarius.

Ximena De Luca craved independence. She made sure everything in her world brought her
Published February 13th 2020 by dba Maggie Jane Schuler

To ask other readers questions about Calculation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Calculation

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Calculation (Written in the Stars, Novella Two)
Mindy
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These two ladies know how to write an entertaining story! Caelum is one of those guys-sexy, unbelievably fit, great personality-you know, panty-melting-and he knows how to use it. The hit it and quit it, one shot and he's out he's that kind of guy, which with his charisma, Caelum is never short of playthings but when he meets this Mina his one night stand easily becomes a second meeting. Ximena is at a bit of a crossroads in her life, does she keep teaching, go back to school, jump into the ...more
The Redhead
Maggie Jane Schuler and Morgan Heyward’s second novella in the Written in the Stars series hit my heart in all the right places. The sexy fireman, Caelum has stolen my heart. He is the love ‘em and leave ‘em, no commitment beyond the pleasure he gives and takes, sort of guy. But can he stay that way after meeting Mina. Is she the one that’s written in the stars for him?
This story is a fun HEA that heats up the pages immediately. A sweet, sexy well written story I highly recommend. I can’t wait
Michelle
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Loved this very swoon worthy story.....
Caelum is HOT, sexy, confident and goes after what he wants, he's a player...a hit it and quit It, one and done Man, but he's just met his match in Ximena as she throws him of his game.
Maggie and Morgan have teamed up together and written this gorgeous story, it flows beautifully and gave me all the feels along the way.
I can't wait to read more in this series.
Mardell Bonasso
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally loving this series!

I completely fell in love with Caelum And Ximena! I love that Caelum was the one left alone in the hotel room not once but twice to ponder the what and why of the previous night! For just a short novella it is an incredible story! I love the way Maggie and Morgan write so well together. I am anxiously awaiting the next sign in the stars!
Gloria Nuckols
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my Caelum's and Ximena's story was even sweeter than Jordan and Bartlett. I didn't think that was possible. Come check it out and find romance with a bit of spicy heat. I highly recommend this book.
TopsieJ
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blinking Brilliant!!!

What an absolutely beautiful story! Love, love it! Funny, sweet, romantic and with a twist I didn't see coming.
Maggie and Morgan have done it again......is Book 3 ready yet?!?
Mandi Reece
Jan 25, 2020
Lisa Marie
Feb 11, 2020
Morgan Heyward
Feb 13, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lisa Peak
Jan 30, 2020
Mistress
Feb 13, 2020

• AFTER DARK: Part One
  • Will You Do Me the Honour? (Midnight #3)
  • A Delicate Situation (Midnight #4)
  • Midnight Touch (Midnight Pack #1)
  • Raw Deal (Steel Veins #3)
  • Payback Is a Bitch: Selling my Soul - Part Five
  • After the Clock Struck Twelve (Midnight #2)
  • Before the Clock Strikes Twelve (Midnight #1)
  • Never Really Over: Selling my Soul - Part Four
  • Under His Protection
  • After Dark (After Dark, #2)
  • Avaline Saddlebags (DI Dylan Monroe Investigates #1)
  • In Too Deep: Selling my Soul - Part Two
  • Pimped Out: Selling my Soul - Part One (New Version)
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • Dawson Bride (Wolf Brides, #3)
  • Midnight Temptation (Midnight Pack #2)
  • Unlove Me
Maggie Jane Schuler is a wife, mother of three almost grown children, and teacher by day. While she has always loved to read, the thought of writing her own prose did not strike until she was in the middle of writing her Master’s Thesis. From that point on she was hooked.

She Resides in Southern California. Besides the family and books, she loves baseball. Since the Dodgers, Angels, and Padres are