Start by marking “Calculation (Written in the Stars, Novella Two)” as Want to Read:
Calculation (Written in the Stars, Novella Two)

Calculation (Written in the Stars, Novella Two)

Caelum Ranald ran his love life like fire-ground tactics: pull a line, extinguish the flames, and move out. No rekindles.

His calculations were off the night he met Mina. She gave him exactly what he desired but left him begging for more—not the usual deal for this level-headed Aquarius.

Ximena De Luca craved independence. She made sure everything in her world brought her
Published February 13th 2020 by dba Maggie Jane Schuler

To ask other readers questions about Calculation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Calculation

Start your review of Calculation (Written in the Stars, Novella Two)
Mindy
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These two ladies know how to write an entertaining story! Caelum is one of those guys-sexy, unbelievably fit, great personality-you know, panty-melting-and he knows how to use it. The hit it and quit it, one shot and he's out he's that kind of guy, which with his charisma, Caelum is never short of playthings but when he meets this Mina his one night stand easily becomes a second meeting. Ximena is at a bit of a crossroads in her life, does she keep teaching, go back to school, jump into the fami ...more
Michelle
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Loved this very swoon worthy story.....
Caelum is HOT, sexy, confident and goes after what he wants, he's a player...a hit it and quit It, one and done Man, but he's just met his match in Ximena as she throws him of his game.
Maggie and Morgan have teamed up together and written this gorgeous story, it flows beautifully and gave me all the feels along the way.
I can't wait to read more in this series.
Mardell Bonasso
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally loving this series!

I completely fell in love with Caelum And Ximena! I love that Caelum was the one left alone in the hotel room not once but twice to ponder the what and why of the previous night! For just a short novella it is an incredible story! I love the way Maggie and Morgan write so well together. I am anxiously awaiting the next sign in the stars!
TopsieJ
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blinking Brilliant!!!

What an absolutely beautiful story! Love, love it! Funny, sweet, romantic and with a twist I didn't see coming.
Maggie and Morgan have done it again......is Book 3 ready yet?!?
Mandi Reece
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
1. Hot firefighter
2. Sweet Romance
3. HEA
Definitely recommend!
Gloria Nuckols
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my Caelum's and Ximena's story was even sweeter than Jordan and Bartlett. I didn't think that was possible. Come check it out and find romance with a bit of spicy heat. I highly recommend this book. ...more
Brianne
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, sweet and sexy!

I have been in a total reading funk for a really long time. This was exactly what I needed! The writing was excellent. I really love the Caelum's character especially! I mean, who doesn't love a sexy, confident fireman? Overall great story! If you are looking for a captivating short read, grab this book. You will not regret it!
Joy Boutwell
I didn't care for this book. The story is all over the place. It's talking about something , stops and moved on to something else. There was no flow at all, making it confusing to read. ...more
Maggie Schuler
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance
Jan 25, 2020
Lisa Marie
Feb 11, 2020
Morgan Heyward
Feb 13, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lisa Peak
is currently reading it
Nov 19, 2020

• Alone: Ride or Die
  • LOVE LOCKS: The Stranger: True Love Is Written in the Stars
  • Forever Blue (The Weight of the Badge, #2)
  • Metamorphosis: A Short Story of Love and Acceptance.
  • With the Wind Comes Change - A Short Story (The Midnight Series Book 11)
  • Doctor Dick: Welcome to Club Skyline: One
  • After Dark (After Dark, #1)
  • Number One Fan
  • Hose Me Down: Welcome to Club Skyline: Two
  • Will You Be My Wife? - A Short Story: The Midnight Series - Book Eight
  • LOVE LOCKS: The Visitor: True Love Is Written in the Stars
  • Always Trust a Stranger: Hot In the City
  • Lockdown Love: Look Me in the Heart
  • Summer Sessions
  • Just the Two of Us - A Short Story: The Midnight Series - Book Nine
  • A Death in the Family - A Short Story (The Midnight Series Book 12)
  • Cloistered Vampire: The Deeper the Bite, The Deeper the Love
  • On the Road Again: Horny Trucker - Book One
Maggie Jane Schuler is a wife, mother of three children who have flown the nest, and teacher by day. While she has always loved to read, the thought of writing her own prose did not strike until she was in the middle of writing her Master’s Thesis. From that point on she was hooked.

She resides in Southern California. Besides the family and books, she loves baseball. Since the Dodgers, Angels, and

News & Interviews