Start by marking “when kittens go viral” as Want to Read:
when kittens go viral

when kittens go viral

Discover the secret world behind the scenes of your favorite cat videos.

On a glittering night of destiny, a cat star is born.

The Majestic Kennels, home to the famous cats of KittyTube, welcomes a new kitten, Angel Persian. Angel is eager to follow in the footsteps of her famous mother and father and become a Kittytube sensation.

When DaddyAlbert's new movie goes bankrupt, l
Published April 7th 2020 by Mims House

To ask other readers questions about when kittens go viral, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about when kittens go viral

Start your review of when kittens go viral
rafi
May 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
so cute and such a fast read!!
Ngan Hoang TRAN
3,9/5 stars

It's really an amazing story (for an animal lover like me) and plus it's free on Amazon . It'd be suitable for younger kid with a good and easy storyline to follow, moreover diverse characters to dig in. But at the same time, having lots of character somehow made me confused a little bit. Plus the way our lead role repeated over and over again the problem which became her motivation annoyed me sometimes. But after all it was a good read and I'd a lot of fun by reading this.
Just be
Caron Pescatore
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unique Cat Story!

This little book is currently free on Amazon! I cannot believe I got such a treasure for nothing. Love it! Anyway, this is a most unusual story. It’s about a cat, Angel, who is born into a famous cat family. The story is told in the first person from Angel’s POV. But this is no ordinary cat story, and Angel is no ordinary cat. In this book cats live in their own society and control their own destiny. Angel lives in Kittywood, the cat version of Hollywood. Her mother and father a
Stephanie
    Little Angel Persian was born to act. And not just because her parents Grace and Albert are stars of KittyTube – no, Angel knows she wants to act, but she doesn’t know what role she wants to play. With her different colored eyes and snow-white fur, she plays the innocent kitten perfectly. But all kittens must grow up, and she will need to figure out what role she wants to play in order to win the Top Kitten competition and the prize money which can bring her father home at long last.
    A cu
moxieBK
Mar 25, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens-books
When Kittens Go Viral — Darcy Pattison (Epigraph + 2 Days + 10 episodes // 32 chapters) March 24-25, 2021

I wasn’t sure how much I would like this book. As it turned out, I felt sad in the beginning, but by the end I was happy. This could’ve been my state of mind at the time, but it seemed a bit bland for some reason.

However, this is a very good original story. I liked how the story opened in the beginning and focused on a cat that wanted to be different than every other cat.

The story centers on
Natelle
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amusing, quick read that features adorable kittens in all their glory. Follow the life of famous Kittytube (cat-controlled YouTube) stars from their humble beginnings as sightless kittens. Angel Persian takes us through her quick rise to fame as an adorable internet star. Find out what motivates her. Take a peek into her private life. Learn to love her for more than her adorable face and captivating eyes.
AFIFA ALAM RAISA
Mar 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-book
An adorable book featuring glamorous kitties.

Angel is an exquisite white kitten with heterochromous eyes, born of the 'Golden Couple' of Kittywood. The family was struck by misfortune before Angel and her siblings' birth, leaving MamaGrace with a mutated face and DaddyAlbert stranded far away from the family. Angel was desperate to watch dad reunite with her mom. With the running Top Kitten contest and its alluring monetary prize, she knew it was on herself and her siblings to bring DaddyAlbert
Greca Durant
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WHEN KITTENS GO VIRAL
AUTHOR: DARCY PATTISON ILLUSTRATOR: NICOLE STANDARD

Darcy Pattison’s books populate my iBooks collection. Imagine my elation when I got my copy of her new release, ‘When Kittens Go Viral’!

I quickly realized that I was holding in my hand a treasure trove of language lessons: catspeak, social media, vocabulary, parts of speech, sentence writing, punctuation, contractions, and all other topics connected to English language acquisition.

All ELL (English Language Learner) teacher
Suzanne
Jan 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya-kid-lit
Most people have seen funny animal videos, and we all assume that the humans are catching their pets unaware. But what if communication were actually possible and the videos were the result of planning and cooperation between species? Darcy Pattison has conjured up a world where cats and humans can talk (thanks to a device similar to the dog collars in the movie "Up"). Now cats and their kittens can audition for parts in commercials and public service announcements, earning paychecks and being h ...more
Rinda Beach
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know about kitten videos until I read this book. After checking them out, I can see why they generated this story. The videos are just plain cute, but the book is so much more! Each kitten has its own personality, its own flaws, but Angel Persian has star quality from the very beginning. Read along as she tries to find her own path to stardom. Along the way she discovers a few truths:

1. Be true to yourself. It’s the only way to enjoy what you do.
2. Family is important. Three little kitt
Phyllis
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend When Kittens Go Viral by Darcy Pattison to anyone looking for alight hearted, fun read with a healthy dose of awe factor.

Behind the scenes of cat videos are revealed when kittens compete for starring in the top prize video. Helping their parents is their driving force while discovering their strengths and talents. This novel is well written with a good storyline, and adorable characters that develops quite naturally. This author weaves a good story.
Michelle Cornish
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous book! I read this with my sons (7 and 9 years old) and we all loved it. They are big YouTube fans so they really enjoyed reading about Kitty Tube and how the kittens decided what videos to make. One of my favourite things about the book is how Darcy seamlessly weaves real world problems into the story. These include things like being different, earning and saving money, and being friends with competitors. I highly recommend this fun and educational read!
Charlotte
Nov 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, rc20
fun for lovers of kitten videos, with a dash of story about finding one's true talent. Light and fluffy. ...more
Niti
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely enjoyable and fun book to read to your tiny tots. Superb visualisation!!!
Gail Hamilton
This books puts a new,modern twist on an animal story. Enjoy a kitten-eye look at viral fame and treat yourself to a fun read.
Meg Dendler
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adorable cat book for young readers.
axhxex_
May 10, 2020
Taryn Taylor
May 09, 2021

• 100 Best Jokes: Family Edition
  • Ooops! (I Shrunk My Best Friend! #1)
  • Elphie and Dad go on an Epic adventure (Elphie's books Book 1)
  • Catastrophe (Body Swap #1)
  • You Laugh You Lose Challenge - 9-Year-Old Edition: 300 Jokes for Kids that are Funny, Silly, and Interactive Fun the Whole Family Will Love - With Illustrations ... for Kids (You Laugh You Lose Series Book 4)
  • Eddie the Elephant and the Birthday Party
  • The Mystery of the Missing Money (The Mystery Series, Short Story, #1)
  • ETHAN MURPHY and the Race for the Incan Crown (Ethan Murphy Book 2)
  • The Mystery of the Wooden Box
  • Ethan Murphy and the Quest for the Minal
  • A House for a Mouse
  • Knock Knock!: Over 100 Funny Knock Knock Jokes for Kids (Best Jokes for Kids)
  • The Wing Thief
  • Valentine Cookie Surprise: A CEO Girls Club Short Story
  • The BFG
  • Me Tawk Funny
  • The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #1)
DARCY PATTISON (www.darcypattison.com) is published in ten languages.

Children’s book author Darcy Pattison writes award-winning fiction and non-fiction books for children. Her works have received starred PW, Kirkus, and BCCB reviews. Awards include the Irma Black Honor award, five NSTA Outstanding Science Trade Books, Eureka! Nonfiction Honor book, Junior Library Guild selections, and NCTE Notabl