Start by marking “Grass Miracle from the Earth” as Want to Read:
Grass Miracle from the Earth

Grass Miracle from the Earth

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
We see grass everyday, tread on it, maybe handle, smell, or plant it.But how many of us noticed it - let alone appreciated its amazing presence and resilience and the way it someway holds our planet together? It’s everywhere.

This beautifully illustrated book, engaging and readable, gives us the full,picture. It tells of the marvellously complex evolution of grass, the
Published December 9th 2019 by Balestier Press

To ask other readers questions about Grass Miracle from the Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grass Miracle from the Earth

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Grass Miracle from the Earth
Literary
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You may never really give much thought to the ground you walk on. To you, it is simply earth. You may not think about the grass covering it. However, there is a lot to that grass. That grass’ origin, history and even etymology are interesting. You might be wondering, what is there to be intrigued about. Grass plays a significant role in human life. Grass Miracle from the Earth presents a compelling bank of information about grass and everything related to it.

For a book about grass, this one is
Wu Yunxia
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gorgeous book as this is inspiring to open my mind to see various perspectives to understand grass. Grass is a record of human history.
Destiny Brown