Start by marking “Dingo (Devil's Fury MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Dingo (Devil's Fury MC #1)

(Devil's Fury MC #1)

Meiling -- All I’ve ever known was pain. My life has been far from a fairytale. No parents. No friends. Just an endless nightmare that I can’t wake from. Until the day a man offered me his hand and promised to keep me safe. I’ve never trusted anyone before, but there’s something about him. Maybe it’s insane, but I know he won’t hurt me, and when he puts his arms around me, ...more
Published February 14th 2020 by Changeling Press

To ask other readers questions about Dingo, please sign up.
Harley Wylde Outlaw, book 2 in the Devil's Fury series, is already available. Dragon, book 3, is currently up for preorder and will release May 8th at retailers.…moreOutlaw, book 2 in the Devil's Fury series, is already available. Dragon, book 3, is currently up for preorder and will release May 8th at retailers.(less)

Start your review of Dingo (Devil's Fury MC #1)
Carolina
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin? Oh my goodness!! What a story! Wow! Ugh! Wow---some more, and Ugh some more! This isn't like the previous Harley MC books. Sure, there were dark parts in other biker stories; but nothing quite like this story.

Jordan, Havoc's old lady, has an older brother Jameson who is now a patched member of Devil's Fury. His patch name is Dingo and we're finally getting his story after all these years (or whatever in biker years). Anyways, we're introduced to Meiling (or "Mei" as she likes to
Matee
Feb 14, 2020 rated it liked it
This is certainly not the first HW book I have read or reviewed so let me start by saying that this was an intense book to read. I know it is fiction but I also know this is happening in out world today sadly. Mei had more strength than she realized even though she had accepted her fate as her way of life and the only life she would have. Enter Dingo who really wanted to do right by her. I love how all the other HW MC books intertwine. I like getting to see old favorites!! So why a three star in ...more
Erika
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Good bones but..

This story touched on sensitive issues which are growing every year. Unfortunately they were a few holes in the book in my opinion. For instance, it wasn’t transparent how both Meiling and her mother fell prey of this trafficking ring. I lot was done by the hackers but I would have liked to know exactly who the culprits were and what was done to take them down. The story stayed too generic. I didn’t like the insta sexual relationship between Dingo and Mei for various reasons. Fir
Jan
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Before I even start my review I want to say that this is a heart breaking story about Meiling. What she suffered and how she was treated will tear at your heart. It is darker than the other stories. So be fair warned. This one isn’t for everyone. That being said, here is my review.

Meiling had a really hard life. I will not go into detail. Just saying that, she has a friend from the past, Beau that is a prospect of Devil’s Fury. He isn’t about to let her live that horrible life. Dingo spots Mei
Susan
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dingo and Meiling

This is the first book in the Devils fury set and can be read as a stand-alone.
This book could potentially trigger some as it delves into the world of trafficking and child abuse, it is a very emotional book as you cry when it’s exposed that ppl who were meant to protect the most vulnerable didn’t, it makes you feel angry because as the author explains at the end that unfortunately this probably does happen in life.
Dingo meets meiling when she comes to the club for help, there
Lauren
Dingo is book one in the Devils fury MC series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. Meiling is living a nightmare. She has no friends, no family and no support system. She is living a life she hates under a man she hates even more. Dingo has a soft spot for women and children in need. When he meets Meiling, he is determine ...more
Sandy Knox
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT!
I was consumed by this book from the first page. The content is very dark and disturbing and it ripped my heart out thinking of the truth behind the story and I was bawling. I worked in a jail for 16 years so I've seen this type of thing first hand. I could feel the heartache and the anger coming off the pages. This book is a very emotional read but the more I read I could tell some good was gonna come around. Dingo is a big bad@ss dirty talkin alpha and he has a giant heart. When it
Sara
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-app
Wow this book was....wow. I can't find the words. It was beautiful and touching and painful and incredible... What Mei went through was awful. Actually, there's not even a word that would describe it. And Dingo... Wow. I thought I had a crush in Jordan's book but now... I am totally in love with this guy. Seriously. He's an amazing man. Sweet, kind, protective, sexy, understanding... The perfect guy for Mei. And I like how close he is with his sister Jordan now. They're just too cute. I was a bi ...more
Jessica
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dingo and Mei were so amazing together! We met Dingo back in Havoc (and while you dont need to have read Havoc of the Devils Boneyard books to understand what's going I recommend you go read them at some point because they are amazing)

Mei has had a rough life so far and ends up at the Devils Fury clubhouse. Dingo sees her and is instantly drawn to protect her and that's something Mei really needs. Their story is so incredibly sweet seeing the alpha biker handling Mei so gently is heartwarming.
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Jul 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 review

This was potentially a really good story, and had all the bones. But, there were to many questions about how quickly things moved on for the couple to make me really enjoy it.

A girl that traumatised wouldn't go into a relationship with a man 48 hours after meeting him. She may have sex, but not think about a relationship. Also, with the father, no discussion of how he was released from prison. I really wanted more detail.

It's a shame really, cause as I said, the story outline was rea
Leslee
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Dingo and Meiling's story starts out a little rough, not gonna lie. Meiling has been dealt a crap hand for as long as she can remember. It is so bad, my heart hurt for her. As always, Ms Wylde handles it deftly, which isn't easy. From the beginning, Dingo completely stole my heart! He is so sweet from the get-go to her, I just adore him. Phenomenal story, awesome characters, what more could you want. So much love, all the stars for Dingo and Meiling! ...more
Tanya
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this story more than 5 stars. It was wonderfully written and at times was sad to read but it is a reality that happens. Meiling has been through what someone never should have to go through in life. It seems Dingo takes one look and knows he is the one to protect her!!!
This tale had a lot of twists and turns and was just heartwrenching brilliant!!!!
A new favorite in this whole series for me!
Now I need more
I need the story to not end here but continue
Angie Roddy
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring

Yes I said Inspirational because everyone deserves a happy life. I’m a firm believer in us needing to know the not great part of life people walk through life with blinders on. It’s a shame because those who need love the most are the ones who are forgotten. Nice job incorporating Mia’s story. Regardless of this being fictional story there are a lot of Mia’s out there.
Andrea Fernandez
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dingo

This is a heartbreaking, sad, raw, and captivating story. It was not all sunshine and roses but it was definitely a beautiful road to redemption for Mei and Dingo. I love how the men of Devil’s Fury are rough around the edges but underneath that gruff exterior is a tender hearted man who will protect the people he loves. I absolutely enjoyed every single moment of this book.
Peggy Darrow
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AM-FREAKIN-AZING! Honestly I wasn't sure about this as it is a little darker than normal. but it was sooo very awesome. I refuse to give spoilers, but I can say that it actually made me tear up. made my heart pound with excitement and was a truly wonderful read! got sucked in at the start and it didn't let me go. not even to go to the bathroom!! ...more
Dean Falzarano
Dark

This book was way darker than I expected to read on Valentine's Day. However, it was great. In the aftermath of all the child rape things we have heard in the press in the last two years this story was very timely. Also glad to see a true Devils Fury MC series start. I love Harley's MC romances and never miss one. Liked the surprise ending also.
Sharon
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is book 1 of a new MC series by this author. It’s got some dark themes to it and the author has done a great job writing them. Both main characters have been through a lot and go through a lot making this an emotional roller coaster. I enjoyed this book and look forward to more books in this series.

Sally Camacho
Jul 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good book, but be careful.

I will be totally honest and say that this was a tough read for me. It had a lot of triggers so that is something to definitely be aware of. With that said, once I got through some of the rough patch, I did love the book. It definitely is not for everyone.
julie winslett
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dingo was a hard read for me, but was a story that needs to be told. I’ve been following Harley Wylde for sometime , and she always bring her readers into the world she writes about. She doesn’t shy away from the hard stuff, but allows her characters to heal and show their strong at the end.
Amanda Murch
Great book

I have read all Harleys mc books and will never get enough of them. This one was a darker read with Meiling’s story but it was not done over the top or on to much detail so it didn’t take over the feel of the book. I’m can’t wait for the next book.
Denise hallenbeck
Dingo

Love all of your books Devil's Fury MC another top nd club romance. I thought your others were the best but you keep out doing yourself. Another five star review. Please keep them coming.
Debbie
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!

What a totally awesome book!! I just absolutely loved it even though it almost broke my heart at the start. A definite must read! I can't wait to read the next book!! Happy Reading!!! :)
Carol Roll
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Not sure what to say, except that this was one for the books. So many twists and turns plus action and various emotions involved in reading this book. Very dark, but sadly so often true. However, give it a shot, because it is well written and keeps your attention.
Nadine
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story

I loved this book. Hard read, but best ending. Loved that the bad guys got their assets whooped. This is an amazing Author, great story telling right from the start. Can't wait for the next book in this series
Michelle
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gritty but good

Loved this book, fast paced from beginning, one of those gritty love stories. I love the ones who are tough guys but treat there woman like a queen and that was Dingo. Mei was tough, a survivor, and never lost herself even through the pain.
Shaddow Wolf
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I brought this and have brought most of the series and side stories i really enjoy reading this and the other series and this author is one of my favourites and would recommend all of her books to read
Debbie Bolay
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story

Harley Wylde always tells an awesome story that keeps you reading and involved till the story ends! I always want the story to continue and feel like the characters are friends! Love this author, book, and all her series. Me I and Dingo is a wonderful story!
Bobbi
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This book was a very sad subject . I but written a talented writer and a
Story that grabs your heart strings . Some people are just survivors.
This is a story of an amazing girl a nd what a awesome survivor.
booklover.9.4
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had this book on my list to read for a while and I loved it!
The story felt really!
It was a hard book to read because of the storyline but it had enough detail to understand the situation she was put in
I feel the author did a brilliant job
Well done hun ❤️
Doris bradley
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dingo

mei is a young lady who has been victimised most of her life. She was forced into a world of prostitution at a very young age. She is rescued by Dingo and the Devils Fury . Book one of Devils Fury McCarthy, I can't wait to read the next book in series.

• Cowboy Bikers MC #1
  • Ghost (Steel Patriots MC #1)
  • Dark Protector (Black Hoods MC #1)
  • Over The High Side (Sacred Hearts MC Pacific Northwest, #1)
  • Badger (Roosters, #5; Devil's Fury MC, #0.5)
  • Renegade's Choice (Satan's Anarchy MC #4)
  • Kyle, Jack, & Ryan: Devil Souls MC Novellas (Devils Souls MC, #5)
  • Hawk's Choice (Infernal Sons MC #3)
  • Raine's Fall (Blazing Outlaws MC #1)
  • Derek (Grim Sinners MC, #5)
  • Doc (Steel Patriots MC #2)
  • Trident's Queen (Poseidon's Warriors #2)
  • Capone's Misery (Blazing Outlaws MC #2)
  • Shattered Trust (DreamCatchers MC, #3)
  • Razor (Steel Patriots MC #7)
  • Cowboy Bikers MC #2
  • Bred by the MC Prez (Breeding Season #5)
  • Arkham (Bones MC 5)
Harley Wylde is the International Bestselling Author of the Dixie Reapers MC, Devil's Boneyard MC, and Hades Abyss MC series.
When Harley's writing, her motto is the hotter the better -- off the charts sex, commanding men, and the women who can't deny them. If you want men who talk dirty, are sexy as hell, and take what they want, then you've come to the right place. She doesn't shy away from the d

Devil's Fury MC (8 books)
  • Badger (Roosters, #5; Devil's Fury MC, #0.5)
  • Outlaw (Devil's Fury MC #2)
  • Dagger (Devil's Fury MC #4)
  • Dragon (Devil's Fury MC, #3)
  • Steel (Devil's Fury MC #5)
  • Demon (Devil's Fury MC #6)
  • Slash (Devil's Fury MC, #7)

News & Interviews