Start by marking “Dingo (Devil's Fury MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Dingo (Devil's Fury MC #1)

Dingo

(Devil's Fury MC #1)

Meiling -- All I’ve ever known was pain. My life has been far from a fairytale. No parents. No friends. Just an endless nightmare that I can’t wake from. Until the day a man offered me his hand and promised to keep me safe. I’ve never trusted anyone before, but there’s something about him. Maybe it’s insane, but I know he won’t hurt me, and when he puts his arms around me, ...more
Published February 14th 2020 by Changeling Press

To ask other readers questions about Dingo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dingo

Start your review of Dingo (Devil's Fury MC #1)
Carolina
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin? Oh my goodness!! What a story! Wow! Ugh! Wow---some more, and Ugh some more! This isn't like the previous Harley MC books. Sure, there were dark parts in other biker stories; but nothing quite like this story.

Jordan, Havoc's old lady, has an older brother Jameson who is now a patched member of Devil's Fury. His patch name is Dingo and we're finally getting his story after all these years (or whatever in biker years). Anyways, we're introduced to Meiling (or "Mei" as she likes to
Erika
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Good bones but..

This story touched on sensitive issues which are growing every year. Unfortunately they were a few holes in the book in my opinion. For instance, it wasn’t transparent how both Meiling and her mother fell prey of this trafficking ring. I lot was done by the hackers but I would have liked to know exactly who the culprits were and what was done to take them down. The story stayed too generic. I didn’t like the insta sexual relationship between Dingo and Mei for various reasons.
Matee
Feb 14, 2020 rated it liked it
This is certainly not the first HW book I have read or reviewed so let me start by saying that this was an intense book to read. I know it is fiction but I also know this is happening in out world today sadly. Mei had more strength than she realized even though she had accepted her fate as her way of life and the only life she would have. Enter Dingo who really wanted to do right by her. I love how all the other HW MC books intertwine. I like getting to see old favorites!! So why a three star ...more
Susan
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dingo and Meiling

This is the first book in the Devils fury set and can be read as a stand-alone.
This book could potentially trigger some as it delves into the world of trafficking and child abuse, it is a very emotional book as you cry when it’s exposed that ppl who were meant to protect the most vulnerable didn’t, it makes you feel angry because as the author explains at the end that unfortunately this probably does happen in life.
Dingo meets meiling when she comes to the club for help, there
Tanya
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this story more than 5 stars. It was wonderfully written and at times was sad to read but it is a reality that happens. Meiling has been through what someone never should have to go through in life. It seems Dingo takes one look and knows he is the one to protect her!!!
This tale had a lot of twists and turns and was just heartwrenching brilliant!!!!
A new favorite in this whole series for me!
Now I need more
I need the story to not end here but continue
Angie Roddy
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring

Yes I said Inspirational because everyone deserves a happy life. I’m a firm believer in us needing to know the not great part of life people walk through life with blinders on. It’s a shame because those who need love the most are the ones who are forgotten. Nice job incorporating Mia’s story. Regardless of this being fictional story there are a lot of Mia’s out there.
Leslee
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Dingo and Meiling's story starts out a little rough, not gonna lie. Meiling has been dealt a crap hand for as long as she can remember. It is so bad, my heart hurt for her. As always, Ms Wylde handles it deftly, which isn't easy. From the beginning, Dingo completely stole my heart! He is so sweet from the get-go to her, I just adore him. Phenomenal story, awesome characters, what more could you want. So much love, all the stars for Dingo and Meiling!
Peggy Darrow
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AM-FREAKIN-AZING! Honestly I wasn't sure about this as it is a little darker than normal. but it was sooo very awesome. I refuse to give spoilers, but I can say that it actually made me tear up. made my heart pound with excitement and was a truly wonderful read! got sucked in at the start and it didn't let me go. not even to go to the bathroom!!
Dean Falzarano
Dark

This book was way darker than I expected to read on Valentine's Day. However, it was great. In the aftermath of all the child rape things we have heard in the press in the last two years this story was very timely. Also glad to see a true Devils Fury MC series start. I love Harley's MC romances and never miss one. Liked the surprise ending also.
julie winslett
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dingo was a hard read for me, but was a story that needs to be told. I’ve been following Harley Wylde for sometime , and she always bring her readers into the world she writes about. She doesn’t shy away from the hard stuff, but allows her characters to heal and show their strong at the end.
Denise hallenbeck
Dingo

Love all of your books Devil's Fury MC another top nd club romance. I thought your others were the best but you keep out doing yourself. Another five star review. Please keep them coming.
Nadine
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story

I loved this book. Hard read, but best ending. Loved that the bad guys got their assets whooped. This is an amazing Author, great story telling right from the start. Can't wait for the next book in this series
Debbie
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!

What a totally awesome book!! I just absolutely loved it even though it almost broke my heart at the start. A definite must read! I can't wait to read the next book!! Happy Reading!!! :)
Amanda Murch
Great book

I have read all Harleys mc books and will never get enough of them. This one was a darker read with Meiling’s story but it was not done over the top or on to much detail so it didn’t take over the feel of the book. I’m can’t wait for the next book.
Carol Roll
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Not sure what to say, except that this was one for the books. So many twists and turns plus action and various emotions involved in reading this book. Very dark, but sadly so often true. However, give it a shot, because it is well written and keeps your attention.
Jen Fuller-bradley
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love love!!!

I love everything that this lady has written!! Please keep the books coming!! Can’t wait to hear more about Meiling’s story and her parents!!
Melissa Toner
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Might be the best book yet!
Harley Wylde makes you feel the hero and heroine's emotions in every book. The subject matter in this book is something that happens in our country and around the world. I remember meeting Dingo in Havoc and Jordan's book but him meeting Meiling and wanting to keep her safe and protected melted my heart. When one of our favorite author's touches on these subjects it reminds us that not everyone lives a charmed life and bad things happen to good people. If haven't read
Simona Webb
Crystal
Ashley
« previous 1 3 next »

• Billionaire Boss: A Secret Baby Romance
  • Macleod's Baby (Highland Shifters Book 1)
  • MacLeod's Baby (A Highland Shifter Tale, #1)
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs #4)
  • Keeping Denver
  • Under A Blue Moon : Indigo Knights Book IX
  • At His Service: A BBW Romance
  • Valentine V Card
  • Beast (A Steele Riders MC #5)
  • The Lawyer’s Secret Baby
  • My Brother's Surrogate (Dangerous Beauty BWWM Romantic Suspense)
  • Bratva Babysitter: A Russian Mafia Romance (Russian Underworld Book 4)
  • Twice the Dirty (Dirty Fuckers MC, #4)
  • Given to the Mob (Rossi Brothers, #1)
  • Mountain Ink: Mountain Mermaids (Sapphire Lake)
  • Marrying an Asshole: Dirty F**ckers MC (Dirty Fuckers MC, #3)
  • S is for Secret Baby
  • Forged Under Blue Fire (Indigo Knights #8)
Harley Wylde is the International Bestselling Author of the Dixie Reapers MC, Devil's Boneyard MC, and Hades Abyss MC series.
When Harley's writing, her motto is the hotter the better -- off the charts sex, commanding men, and the women who can't deny them. If you want men who talk dirty, are sexy as hell, and take what they want, then you've come to the right place. She doesn't shy away from the