Start by marking “Between Us” as Want to Read:
Between Us

Between Us

Conformist Emma Clark is unsatisfied with her life. She hasn't written in years and feels trapped in the same humdrum routine with her three best friends from college. She wants something new, but she doesn't know how to break free from her predictable existence.

When she meets Danny Watkins, an enigmatic businessman, Emma is pulled along on a new adventure. There's only on
ebook, 1
Published March 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Between Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Us

Start your review of Between Us
Esther
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Thanks to the author for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book is pretty special to me since I was a BETA-reader in the process and it was the first time I did something like that, EVER. It was so much fun and so educating to be a part of the journey. The first time I read it, still in draft, it was already so good. The characters were amazing and the story felt so real. Now that it's finished, and I read it again, I still feel that it's a very good boo
Heather Mattern
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
I so enjoyed this sweet story. One of the best meet-cutes I’ve read in a long time. I can’t wait to read the next Mari Suggs romance, hopefully it will be Jen and Brians story. Fingers crossed!! :)
Angel
Feb 22, 2020 rated it liked it
As a new-to-me author, Suggs' latest novel Between Us was a good read. Both leads made me want to get to the end, to find out how their journey ended. I would read another release from her.
Natasa
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it

Well this book was a jurney and I would go to the adventure again. I really liked how compalling and well written the story was.The author has really nice and tight griping writing style that I was from the first page hooked.The two main characters were really well fleshed out,their stories and wishes and hope made them seem even more like real people.The emotions were high and I wanted nothing more t
Mari Suggs
Feb 06, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hello, lovely friends,

I'm stopping by to let you know that you can now read the 1ST THREE CHAPTERS OF BETWEEN US. Enjoy!

Geri
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you want a feel good heart warming romance with some twists and longing, this book is for you. Looking forward to a continuation with other characters!
Timi V
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
*DISCLAIMER: I’ve got an ARC for an honest review

Mari grew as an author immensely since her “More than words can say” novel. Her writing is way better and the characters are well developed.

I loved all of the characters and hope that this will be a series and we’ll get the detailed versions of the romance from the POV of their friends, Mia, Jen and Kate.

The only downside is that the book has more telling than showing, I would have loved it even more if there would have been more dialogues instea
Kristy Walker
Freda Larimer
Oct 04, 2020
Nicole Haskins
Oct 18, 2020

• In The Haze (The Brittany & Charli Series Book 2)
  • In Fiji: A Companion Story To In A Mirror (A Brittany & Charli Short)
  • The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • Sweet Temptation
  • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
  • NORTH
  • What We Forgot to Bury
  • Sorrow's Gift (Eternal Sorrows #2)
  • Because She Loves Me
  • Eve: The Awakening (Eve, #1)
  • The Little Bookshop on the Seine (The Little Paris Collection, #1; The Bookshop, #2)
  • Death's Awakening (Eternal Sorrows, #1)
  • The 12 Week Year
  • Zombie Fallout (Zombie Fallout, #1)
  • Drowning With Others
  • Let the Music Play (Frankie and Johnny #2)
Mari Suggs is the author of three Chick Lit novels and two personal development books.

She graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in English, with an emphasis on Creative Writing.

She loves to keep in close touch with her readers and other writers through Instagram (@authormarisuggs) and her YouTube channel (youtube.com/marisuggs) where she makes videos about writ

News & Interviews