Start by marking “Mistress Managed - Book One” as Want to Read:
Mistress Managed - Book One

Mistress Managed - Book One

The Rise and Fall of a Domme

Divorcing her husband after catching him in an S/M liaison with another woman, a successful lawyer finds herself fascinated with Dominant/submissive relationships and actively searches for a man to dominate.

What her search delivers will be the most intensely exciting experience of Jeneca Avery’s life.

It will also bring her into contact with a co
ebook
Published January 18th 2020 by Smashwords, Inc. (first published April 2nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Mistress Managed - Book One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistress Managed - Book One

Start your review of Mistress Managed - Book One
Bob/Sally
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With its theme of personal discovery, explored across multiple relationships, the first book of Mistress Managed is a captivating read that takes a realistic approach to female empowerment and domination. B.J. Frazier has a flair for characters matched only by their flair for implements of pain and pleasure, and that makes this a compelling read from beginning to end.

Jeneca Avery is a high powered lawyer who has just come out of a divorce with her cheating husband. Hurt by memories of catching h
Thomas Antonson
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book needs to be made into a motion picture. Or at least an Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, or some other network original production. It's that good. It has fully realized characters we can root for (or against), humor, well drawn scenes of intense sensuality, and a plot that makes this a real page turner.

This is erotica with a heat-to-plot ratio that tilts toward plot without losing any of the heat. It is an intense and romantic drama that unfolds against the background of a legal case involving n
H.A. Blackwood
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I need more stars for this one!

This is the best book I’ve read in a long, long time. For the record, it’s my first foray into FemDom... and it’s hot. Frazier’s style suits me to a T and I was quickly swept up in the journey that Jeneca undertakes in this book. The dialog was spot on, the sex scenes were amazing, and I loved the well crafted and realistic characters. Absolutely loved it! The rest of series is already on my must read list. Upcoming authors, pay attention. THIS is how it's done.
Matthew
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Still on edge! I can't help but gush over the writings of B. J. Frazier! This is another amazing story filled with memorable characters. I can't wait to continue with parts 2 and 3!
Mike Bowerbank
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you're used to adult books that have a disingenuous plot, two-dimensional characters, and wooden dialogue, then stay away from this book.

BJ Frazier dares to assume her readers have intelligence, good taste, and enjoy a well-written book. There's conflict (internal and external), character development, and growth that isn't restricted to the inside of the men's pants.

No spoilers here, but let's just say the plot is far more involved than the usual "pizza delivery driver gets more than a tip" d
Chrissie's Romance Reviews
I was really excited when I got asked to review Mistress Managed as both the cover and description intrigued me. I haven’t really read any Femdom fiction before this and I was pleased when an opportunity came up to delve into this particular genre. And this book really didn’t disappoint in any way. It was so hot that it had me squirming in my seat in several places and was so well-written that I couldn’t put it down once I had started reading.

Mistress Managed is about Jeneca Avery, a successful
Will
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jeneca Avery is an interesting and complex contemporary woman. We meet her as a successful trial attorney in mid life with all the accouterments associated with success in life - a thriving law practice; a large, lovely home; three grown, well-adjusted daughters; and a loving, devoted husband. Or so she thought until the day she finds her husband, the father of her children, the one and true love of her life, in a frenzied, almost animalistic sexual coupling with their maid, moaning and crying o ...more
Fran VD
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a true book! Much more than an ordinary story spiced up with some erotica. So much more! I always seek strong characters in a book, personalities with substance, but also a solid plot and a style. BJ Frazier ticks all the boxes with this excellent story and she adds a few kinks like you sprinkle chocolate on a cake. I enjoyed the delicacy and hopefully many others will too.
David
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I want to meet Jeneca in both worlds!

Again, this author does a great job with character development, and depth of relationship. She makes the reader care for the main character and her journey. I love the way she writes for everyone and most proclivities. She pulls you in and in this story holds you to want to care for the main character in ways you will never expect. I can't wait to read the next installment.
L.K. Lynch
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BJ’s prose in this part 1 of the series seems to lift itself off of the page into my imagination effortlessly, and the biggest struggle during the read is the fidgeting that occurs below the waist in those passages that fog the glasses. Good thing readers come three to a pack! The beauty of the author’s storytelling is the believability of the characters - you're convinced you’ve met them before! You know you’re into the right book when you put it down and you forget that the people now around y ...more
Alpha7sumiso
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book was great from the introduction to the last letter! Vivid writing. A great storyteller. I'm off to purchase the next book NOW ...more
Michael O'Reilly
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BJ Frazier is an excellent author combining the erotic with a bit of legal mystery. Jeneca Avery, the main character, is a high profile lawyer as well as an aspiring erotic Mistress. This could be a textbook on BDSM and features many different points of view from both the Dom and sub perspectives. It is fast pasted and involves a legal case involving the Mafia. I could feel the tense drama as she matches wits with several sub's and a dom aspiring to be "her sub". The characters are well develope ...more
Jen Peace
Apr 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am so used to erotica writers confusing smut for literature, flimsy character, weak plots, and even dull sex. Reading B. J. Frazier is a totally different experience! Her characters and the situations they find themselves in, are totally authentic and 3 dimensional. She is an amazing writer!

And lest there be any confusion, her stories are hotter than hell! Nasty, sometimes shocking, and always exciting. Because she is such a great writer you can feel yourself in her stories.

PS. I’m guessing sh
Paul Adams
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding writing, vivid and explicit... I actually put myself in the scenes and in the end you’ll be begging her to please let you finish!!!
Andre A
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I definitely enjoyed book one. Looking forward to what else the protagonist can get up to.
Brendan
Mar 25, 2020
Suzanne Brown
Dec 09, 2020

• Tell-Tale Hearts
  • Eyes of Wynter (Storm Bloodline Saga #1)
  • Ember (Death Collectors, #1)
  • Different Shade of Wynter (Storm Bloodline Saga #2)
  • River (The Beginning of the End #1)
  • The Caging at Deadwater Manor
  • Somewhere In Between
  • Storm Warning
  • Leslie: First Time Hotwife
  • Watching Her Turn Bi
  • Happy Endings
  • The Really Secret Santa (Erotic Shorts Book 1)
  • Pure Boudoir
  • If It Bleeds
  • The Body: A Guide for Occupants
  • Horrific Confection
  • Level Up : Level Two : Nymphology
B.J. Frazier is a published author of erotica from the U.S. B.J.'s professional résumé includes time spent as a high school English teacher, advertising executive and business owner. B.J. draws on all three backgrounds to create believable and relatable characters and stories.

B.J. also writes from personal experience in Femdom, which adds realism to the stories.

Readers often comment, "you're so re

News & Interviews