Start by marking “Sentinel (The Lost Pack #3)” as Want to Read:
Sentinel (The Lost Pack #3)

Sentinel

(The Lost Pack #3)

Sentinels live a lonely life, always on the outside of the pack, looking in.

Thorn wants what other alphas have—a mate, cubs of his own—but it’ll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his pack, the more he wonders if he no longer belongs. Until he rescues a cub from a tree and finds himself reluctant guardian to a scared little boy.

Keeping his
Published January 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Sentinel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sentinel

Start your review of Sentinel (The Lost Pack #3)
Rachel Emily
Thorn has me all and *swoony sigh* after reading this, because he is a perfect embodiment of what a good alpha should be. I just loved his patience, his caring and concern for, and his devotion to Daniel and his son, Sammy.

Daniel has had it super rough. Abducted, manipulated, abused, and just overall terrified, he manages to escape with his young son and finds his way to the Lost Pack. Thorn is the pack's Sentinel - meaning, he keeps watch over the territory and defends the pack, while
Sarita Chapdelaine
Shelves: arc
This is an excellent addition to The Lost Pack series and I loved it. Sentinel is well written, sweet, sexy, intense, has a lot of cute babies, there are some surprising twists, the world building is great and the characters are amazing. Daniel and Sammy are in extreme danger and Thorn is the perfect person to help them both. Thorn and Daniel are drawn to each other but Daniel has secrets which might destroy the little family they are building. They need to trust each other if they want to be ...more
SMJC
Feb 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Not the worst in the series

I didn't exactly feel bowled over by the first, kinda skimmed through the second, but this one was ok. I think what I liked the most was the relationship between Thorn and Sammy - however, I wish at some point we got Thorn's actual name since he clearly said that was his nickname. Seemed odd for someone to mate him without knowing that, or even his last name. Just saying. I wasn't truly a fan of Daniel having such a long list of insecurities, that to me gets tedious,
John Altman

(14) Sexy Sex Scenes: 3
(15) Wrap Up of Loose Ends: 4
llv
Rating: 4 stars
I am really enjoying this series. Each new book has been just as good as the one before. I really loved Thorn in this book. I really felt for him and his feeling of isolation from the rest of the pack. I loved the way he was with both Daniel and Sammy. Sammy especially. The two of them together just warmed my heart. I am really interested to see where the author takes the series from here. I’m really hoping we get more of Duke and Corin’s story soon. All in all a highly enjoyable
Kathryn Manzella
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sentinel is the third book of the Lost Pack series by Claire Cullen. The book was full of suspense, angst, the sweetness of finding family in a loving pack and the stream of being with a mate. I loved reading about Thorn, Daniel and the adorable Sammy. This series is fantastic and each book just builds my interest.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review and recommendation.
P Leslie
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic addition to the series!

Sentinel is definitely my favourite of the three books. Thorn was sweet, caring and patient and little Sammy bought out a different side to him. Watching Sammy and Thorn warmed my heart.

Daniel’s experiences with the Harrison pack left him in pieces yet he kept fighting for a chance to live a better life for himself and Sammy. Daniel was a strong omega but he needed the right alpha to appreciate him and Thorn was his perfect match.
HAYLEY SMITH
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book!!

Wow! I've really enjoyed every book in this series so far, but Sentinel has been my favourite so far. Thorn and Daniel's story had me hooked from the start and their story added so much more depth and detail to the series.
I can't wait to read more. I voluntarily read an advance review copy of this book.
Becky
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
A great continuation of the series.

I am voluntarily reviewing an advance copy of Sentinel.
I loved the characters of Thorn, Daniel and Sammy together and I particularly loved how this book really makes a point about the consequences of western society's moving away from community and extended family.
Big thumbs up from me.
Keith
Loss, Love and Family

It’s good to find a series that continues in the same value and worth from book to book. Third in the series and as good as the previous two. Good character development and supporting cast, with enough tension to invigorate the plot. And a positive ending promising a future HEA.
Rachel M
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tear jerker must read!

I really like this series. This book though, Thorn and Daniel made me cry a lot. It was very sad , but gave us 2 brave people willing to help out others. It showed that happiness doesn't have to be perfection, and sometimes you have to look past your own feelings to truly understand a situation.
Shirley
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good!

I hope this isn't the end for this series. I have enjoyed going on this journey with pack. Thorn and Daniel had a lot of work cut out for them, but they found their happiness!! Good book and that series.
Ntokozo M
Feb 06, 2020 rated it liked it
3,5 stars!

I loved it and thought it was so sweet. I loved Sammy and I loved his relationship with Thorne. It’s so sweet to see a bond like that. I really enjoyed the fact that Danny got to find some happiness. He had struggled through so much so it was really well deserved.
norma s pond
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The lost pack 3 books

I have read all three books in this set and have enjoyed them all! I hope Claire Cullen continues this series! I will continue to read and follow her work . I would highly recommend these books!
Carolyn Elias
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tugs at your heart and hope for the pack...

Absolutely lovely story about Thorn (so noble and caring), Daniel (abused, terrified and devoted to his son) and Sammy (the star of this story and the catalyst). Great series!
Angie Hummel
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Lost Pack

I love this series. I really like the concept of family and it takes a village to raise children. The stories are well written and beautiful. The characters are solid and very likeable. Looking forward to the next story in the series.
Katie
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great!

It was great to see Thorn find his mate and fight for it. Daniel definitely needed his love. I love seeing the Pack grow
Robin L
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
I think this would have gotten another star from me if it had not been so long. It needed a good edit down to make the story tighter.
Jessica Balwinski
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lost little cat

This was a very sweet story. Angst was there but on a medium light side. This could have been quite a bit darker but I’m glad it wasn’t. A sweet hurt/comfort story.
andrea moran
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
The lost pack 3

Thorn is struggling with his place on the outside of the pack as Sentinel until he rescues Sammy the cub and then his abused omega father Daniel
Samantha Foster
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This pack just get more interesting and draws you farther into the world. I definitely reccomend and cant wait for the next
Andrea
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this but it's not one of my favorites. Great story but the characters weren't as engaging to me. Probably just my mood - can't wait for the next book!
Badh
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
A true family

I liked how this book showed what a true family is really like and how it doesn't depend on blood.
Sherry
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great series

I love this author. Great book I love Thorn and Danny. This is the 3rd book in the series. Can’t wait for the next one.
Keshia
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So good, I devoured it in an evening. Probably my favorite story of the series so far, I can't wait to see what's next.
Amanda
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOved it
Jacqueline Palazzo
Sentinel

I love these books. I would definitely recommend them. Claire Cullen but it out of the park again with this book.
Victoria Taylor
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love this pack!

Great story with a sweet love story wrapped up in the awesomeness of a pack. Hope there are more soon.
Chanel
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Not as good as the first two books. The omega was weak willed. The alpha was very strong though.
Manfred
Feb 07, 2020 rated it liked it
This was an okay read for me, not as good as the previous ones unfortunately...

• Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
  • Shattered Wolf (The Wildcrest Pack, #2)
  • Mine to Save (Pine Ridge Pack #1)
  • Shatter (Omega Assassins Club #4)
  • His Elder Dragon (Divine Dragons #1)
  • Betrayed (The Lost Wolves #1)
  • The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • Detective Daddy (Timberwood Cove Book 8)
  • Rahim (The Kif Warriors Book 5)
  • Alpha's Treasure (Omega Destiny, International #1)
  • Renegades (Breaking the Rules #1)
  • Stop at Nothing (The Chosen One #5)
  • Fazil (The Kif Warrior #4)
  • An Egg for Ansel (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #2)
  • A Pebble for Lewis
  • Family Ties (The Family Novak #1)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
Claire Cullen is an author and aspiring baker. Since she was a toddler, she has loved making up stories. Getting them down on paper proved a challenge in the early years when her preferred medium was finger puppets. She moved on to pen and paper, and later to keyboards, and hasn't looked back since, except for occasional bouts of nostalgia.

The Lost Pack (3 books)
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • Keeper (The Lost Pack, #2)