Start by marking “Love According to Science” as Want to Read:
Love According to Science

Love According to Science

(Dirty Martini Running Club #2)

For psychology researcher Hazel Kiegen, science is everything. Her decision to swear off dating? Totally backed by her own calculations. Just don’t ask about her missing orgasms. She hasn’t been able to science her way out of that little conundrum.

But her biggest problem? Corban Nash. He’s frustrating. Infuriating. And deliciously adorable, but that’s neither here nor
Published January 23rd 2020 by Always Have, LLC

Start your review of Love According to Science
Carol [Goodreads Addict]

Love According to Science is book two in the Dirty Martini Running Club series by Claire Kingsley. This is an adorable enemies to lovers story that will definitely make you swoon. It can be read as a stand alone but if you haven’t read the prequel, Everly Dalton’s Dating Disasters or book one, Faking Ms. Right, you most definitely should because they are amazing.

We've gathered our favorite ideas for Big Frame Hipster Glasses Elfsacks Glasses Pinterest, Explore our list of popular images of Big Frame Hipster Glasses Elfsacks Glasses Pinterest in what's a female hipster.

Hazel Kiegen loves science. She also loves her new job at Woodward College in the psychology research department. Hazel is taking a
Stacey is Sassy
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
More than just a nerd...

Love According to Science is about a couple of nerds owning their originality and quirkiness. I absolutely loved that Hazel and Corban accepted they do and think about things differently. They were not stereotypical, in that Corban loves rock climbing (and has the rocking body to go with it) and Hazel has taken up running (and has the trim, tort and terrific odd to go with it). Sexy and brainy nerds are the in thing...being smart is so sexy.

While I enjoyed this story, I
Claire Kingsley
Jan 22, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Love According to Science: A Hot Enemies to Lovers Romantic Comedy

Corban Nash: sexy nerd in hate-lust with his sworn enemy. Claims to have cracked the code to falling in love. Hazel Kiegen: brilliant but awkward. Determined to prove Corban wrong.

When these two rivals come face to face, the banter is witty, the tension is delicious, and the sparks are scorching hot.

Amazon

Universal link

description

READ A STEAMY EXCERPT FROM LOVE ACCORDING TO SCIENCE

I let out a breath and crouched down to pick up the papers
Carol
3.5 stars.
I have been so busy this last week which is partly why it took me several days or longer to finish reading this but if I am honest the other main reason for taking so long was that I didn't feel overly compelled to rush back to my kindle. Instead I have been catching up on episodes of Bravo's "Below Deck" that I had previously recorded.

I mostly enjoyed this f/u read to "Faking Ms. Right " but for me it just seemed to lack a little of that special chemistry that I usually love about
Jacob Proffitt
This is second in a series and characters overlap and are present enough that you probably want to read in order, though the author takes some care to provide enough context that it isn't necessary.

This has many of the same weaknesses as the first: I have to subtract nearly a decade for the characters to sound reasonable and the author has a heavy hand on situations to make drama. I'm dnfing at 75% for pretty much that reason—they've fallen for each other and a single conversation would (should)
Jypsy
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Enticing Journey and the author for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Love According To Science
By: Claire Kingsley

*REVIEW*
Being a socially awkward nerd is hard. I've been one my entire life, so Love According To Science is the perfect book for me. Hazel and Corbin are awesome and adorable together. I loved their chemistry and heat. It was perfection! This story is fun and cute and charming and anything else you could want. I
Peggy R
I stumbled across Claire Kingsley a few years ago and have never looked back. She is one of my favorite romance authors and her books are at the top of my list for some of my favorite romantic comedies ever. What never ceases to amaze me is the stories she tells with the amazing characters she creates. I always fall in love with the characters and anxiously await the next book. Love According to Science is no different. This is Hazel and Corbin's story and readers are going to fall in love with ...more
Kate R
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Love According to Science is the second book in the Dirty Martini Running Club, but still a standalone. I was so happy to hear that we were getting Hazel’s book. I loved her in Faking Ms. Right and I loved her even more in this one! Hazel has recently started a new job as a psychology researcher at a university. To her surprise, her archnemeis, Corban, gets a job there too. While they’ve never met in real life, she has trolled him and his intimacy theory online. It’s an enemies to lovers but ...more
Maria
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not going to tell you how amazing and fantastic this book is because it’s implied that all of Ck’s books give the reader a particular emotion. I’m going to write a review about a math genius who, beyond his professional successes, is so convinced that due to his awkwardness, he will never find the love of his life. But how could he be persuaded by this belief if he has created a procedure for people to match? Here comes into play Hazel, our female character who has almost the same traits as ...more
Meka L. Rascoe
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 of the Dirty Martini Running Club brings us the story of our sexy nerd genius of the group, Hazel. When I opened my ARC, I had plans to only read a little snippet...you know, to sort of set my reading mood and tone, and then pick it back up later in the evening. But before I knew it, I had to force myself to come up for air! LOL! I had a hard time closing down my kindle and pulling myself away from Hazel and Corban! Those damn "adulting" duties! Do we really need to pick up the kids from ...more
J Williams
Swoon, swoon,swoon!!!

A hot, protective nerd with a huge heart? A quirky brilliant heroine with a grumpy cat? Oh, and even though they have never met, they hate each other? YES please!!!

Corban is one of my favorite heros, ever! He's awkward and adorable and just so funny. There are just so many memorable moments in this story, I wish I could give it more than five stars!!! Another amazing story by Claire Kingsley!
vee
Jan 03, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
God, I already love enemies to lovers but add in a bunch of science nerds? Bring it on.
Kate
Feb 04, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Somewhere between 3 and 4 stars...

In many ways, this was everything I look for in a romance - cute, SCORCHING hot and filled with cool female friendships. I loved both characters and their chemistry together. Hazel was determined, opinionated and dorky and owning that 100%. Corban was a total antithesis of typical player alpha male character and I adored him. He was absent-minded, sensitive and also a huge nerd (which - totally hot, ok?).

He actually almost melted my cynical black heart when he
Grey
An enemies-to-lovers rom com, this was an impulse click for me. I mean, come on...the premise is fascinating. This apparently is book 2 in a series of interconnected standalones, but I didn't feel like I'd missed out on anything by picking up this book first. Hazel and Corben are fun...this book was entertaining and I will most likely pick up the other books in the series. 4 stars.
Peggy
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fabulous and quirky love story for the Dirty Martini Club. Hazel and Coban are completely perfect for each other but it takes them awhile to figure that out. They are so adorable doing said figuring that I was squeeing throughout this book. These four friends are so great together that you just want to hang out with them. Great to catch up with Everly and Shep, Nora and Sophie.
Hot, sweet and perfect.
Erica
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Claire Kingsley delivers the goods again! I dare you to not fall in love with Corbin and Hazel's story. It has everything you could want/need in an enemies to lovers romcom: snark, chemistry, and heart felt moments. When you add in the fantastic secondary characters and the cameos from some of my favorite characters from previous C.K. books you get book gold. This was a truly fantastic read that I couldn't put down.
Ann
Meh, this one was ok, I was mostly underwhelmed. Honesty shocked and surprised by all the 5 star reviews. Pretty slow to start and all the nerd research talk had me skimming. Just never got invested in the story or its characters. Love this author, but this one missed the mark for me.
Caroline F
I adore a hot nerd! Corban and Hazel were ABSOLUTELY adorable and CRAZY HOT together! Loved this story so much!

"Every time I was near her, reasonableness went right out the window, replaced by that potent mix of hate-lust I couldn't seem to shake."

They were enemies long before they ever met face to face. Hazel Kiegen is a psychologist, who sees herself as a true scientist. She's believes that Corban Nash, the guy who claims to have cracked the code to falling in love, is an imposter - a
BookAddict
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hazel and Colton are both scientists. She studies non-verbal communication as it relates to love, and he's developed a questionnaire guaranteed to build intimacy. He has numerous wedding invitations that prove it works, but what he doesn’t have is the empirical data to back it up, and Hazel has been challenging Colton about it online for months. Then things take an ironic turn when Colton is offered a job at the university where Hazel works. And his office is next door to hers.

Hazel and Colton
CzekMart
Emily
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my word!!! This book is on my top reads of the year list and we’re still in January. Corban and Hazel are so perfect together. There’s so many things that are right with this book. It’s enemies to lovers, which is one of my favorite tropes. It has unwanted attraction and hate sex. The enemies to lovers aspect creates a hero that is a grumpy, hot nerd that is also a dirty talker. It’s like he was made just for me. Hazel is a nerdy girl, but she’s still very sociable with her friends. Plus, you ...more
Ayla
Debbie
Shelves: read-2020
Oh my, Claire Kingsley has more than done it this time! This book is funny, witty, nerdy and everything you could ever want in a book!

Corban is trying to accelerate intimacy in new relationships by each person asking the other certain questions, and it has worked with friends and family! But sadly, not himself!

Hazel doesn’t believe in his questionnaire, and they debated about it online but have never met in person, until now.....

What follows is a funny story of two nerds who hate each other
Alexis
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enemies to lovers rom com is my favourite and boy, did this one deliver!!! This book gave me butterflies! It brought back those first kiss, first love, butterfly in your tummy feelings because the writing is just that damn good!! I just loved everything about it!!
READ ME ROMANCE
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everly Dalton’s Dating Disasters, the prequel to Faking Ms. Right, book 1 of the Dirty Martini Running Club series were both fabulous and funny, and I couldn’t wait to read Hazel Kiegen’s story in book 2, Love According to Science. She’s a psychology researcher at Woodward College and is at constant odds with fellow science nerd Corban Nash who comes to work in her department...and his office is right next door.

I would give this book ALL THE STARS if I could. Five is not nearly enough. This is
Sunny Shelly Reads
Hot nerd alert! Corban is unlike any other Claire Kinglsey hero. He’s a of a bumbling, awkward introvert, super brilliant but super low on the self-esteem. He’s crafted a brilliant questionnaire about the science of love, but seems to be the one test subject it won’t work on.

But Corban really meets his match in Hazel. This enemies-to-lovers romcom is everything. Snarky comments fly between two people that are so alike and perfect for each other, but insanely stubborn about it. The copy room
BookishStacy
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love According to Science is the second book in the Dirty Martini Running Club series. You could certainly read it as a stand-alone but book one (Faking Ms. Right) is crazy good, and the characters are recurring so I would suggest reading in order. Ok? Ok.

Now, THIS BOOK! Ahhhhhhh! I love me some nerds!
Corban and Hazel hate each other, but that doesn't mean that they aren't ridiculously attracted to each other. When they're forced together by a work project, they start realizing that the hate
Amanda Wright
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing book from Claire Kingsley!! I just love these characters in this Dirty Martini Running Club world!! All these ladies are all completely different and fabulous - and I can’t wait for them to all find their HEA!!
Hazel and Corban together were like fireworks - when they weren’t making each other crazy!! They had amazing chemistry that was off the charts!! Hazel just wanted to go by the parameters in which she believed life worked and Corban just wanted to stomp all over her
Closet Romance Reader
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Be still my heart...Corban!!! Be prepared to fall in love with the sexiest of all scientists!! Who doesn’t love a man with brains and abs?? Love According to Science was the second book in Claire’s Dirty Martini Running Club, it can be read as a stand alone (but don’t miss out on Everly’s amazing story in Faking Ms. Right)!!

Hazel had sworn off dating but when her arch nemesis and his flawed data show up at her school, would his charm begin to outweigh her hate for him?

Corban knew he needed more
Jackie D
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliantly dirty with chemistry, so charged beakers around the world are spontaneously combusting.
**** Science!!!****
Hazel Kiegen and her nemesis / current obsession Corban Nash are about to test all of their boundaries where heart, mind, and sex are concerned.
These two high IQ individuals have matching stubborn streaks to boot- when they're passionate about their theory, let the battle begin!
And what a battle it will be- what starts as a war of words over data, turns into a case study, that
Romance Retreat: Free Novella 2 35 Jan 21, 2020 03:39PM
Romance Retreat: Signed Paperback GIVEAWAY! 1 27 Jan 12, 2020 05:53PM

• Protecting What's Mine
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Dare
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Chandelier
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Mantrum
  • Doctor Dearest
  • A Billion Times No (Fake It Till You Make It #1)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • Crush
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Magic Man (The Good Guys)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
Claire Kingsley is an Amazon Top 10 bestselling author of sexy, heartfelt contemporary romance and romantic comedies.

Subscribe to Claire's Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2KGU26b

Add Claire's next releases to your TBR today:

TBA (Dirty Martini Running Club, #3) by Claire Kingsley TBA (Dirty Martini Running Club, #4) by Claire Kingsley TBA New Family Series (Bailey Brothers, #0.5) by Claire Kingsley TBA (Bailey Brothers, #1) by Claire Kingsley TBA (Bailey Brothers, #2) by Claire Kingsley TBA (Bailey Brothers, #3) by Claire Kingsley TBA (Bailey Brothers, #4) by Claire Kingsley TBA (Bailey Brothers, #5) by Claire Kingsley

NOW AVAILABLE ON AUDIO:

Everly Dalton's Dating Disasters (Dirty Martini Running Club, #0.5) by Claire Kingsley Faking Ms. Right (Dirty Martini Running Club #1) by Claire Kingsley The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires) by Claire Kingsley

Book Boyfriend (Book Boyfriends, #1) by Claire Kingsley Cocky Roommate (Book Boyfriends, #2) by Claire Kingsley Hot Single Dad (Book Boyfriends, #3) by Claire Kingsley

Always Have (Always, #1) by Claire Kingsley Always Will (Always, #2) by Claire Kingsley

Dirty Martini Running Club (4 books)
  • Faking Ms. Right (Dirty Martini Running Club #1)
  • TBA (Dirty Martini Running Club, #3)
  • TBA (Dirty Martini Running Club, #4)
“May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.” ~ Robert A. Heinlein” 0 likes