Start by marking “Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)

Bad Liar

(The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)

Swallowing lies has never felt so good.

Reed freaking Rivers. I wouldn’t trust a word out of the arrogant music mogul’s mouth if his gold-plated tongue were notarized. The Man with the Midas Touch would say anything to get me into his bed, and I know it. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want him to succeed.
Indeed, the moment I laid eyes on Reed while he was speaking at an
Expected publication: February 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Bad Liar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Liar

Start your review of Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)
Lauren Rowe
Jan 20, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
BAD LIAR IS LIVE EARLY ON AMAZON!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! REED RIVERS IS HERE!!!!!

Start reading right now!!! FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
US: https://amzn.to/32nXbie
UK: https://amzn.to/2Phmw85
AU: https://amzn.to/39WcNMf
CA: https://amzn.to/3c01mFd

Audio & Paperback will release FEB 24, pre order now: https://www.laurenrowebooks.com/bad-liar

BAD LIAR is the first book of the STANDALONE REED RIVERS TRILOGY, no prior reading of any of my books is required to read this! The full trilogy is BAD LIAR,
Jenifer Briggs
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book moments ago, and I am not at all exaggerating when I tell you this is by far Laurens best work to date. I have wanted Read's story ever since I discovered this incredibly talented lady, and MAN OH MAN, this exceeded my wildest expectations.

We know Reed is dubbed as having the "Midas Touch": everything he comes in contact with turns to pure gold. He is the man who is always ten steps ahead of everyone else and will do whatever it takes to make what he wants happens.
Sarah Kirk
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The words that I'm about to write will truly not capture how AMAZING this book is. Lauren's brilliant words caused me to read this book in one sitting and block out the real world until I finished. I couldn't read the words fast enough. This new, long-awaited standalone trilogy may just be her best work yet.

Reed is billed as the Man with the Midas Touch, but he doesn't seem to apply this to his love life. He's a player that no one would consider a Prince Charming, but then he meets Georgie and
Liz
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The wait is finally over and man has this book surpassed my expectations. Was waiting for Reed worth it? Heck yes! We see a sexy, successful, bad ass, don’t mess with me or the ones I care for kind of guy or you will be sorry. There is another side of him I was not expecting to see, and man did it make me swoon more than I already was. He holds secrets of his past that makes me understand why he is the way he is. Oh and let’s not forget, how he isn’t the relationship kind of guy. That’s until he ...more
Sue
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMFG! Where do I even start?? How do I even start? Bad Liar is book one in the very highly anticipated stand alone Reed Rivers trilogy. I have known all along it was going to be epic, but knowing it and experiencing it are two different things! Lauren Rowe has taken things to a new level. Just when you think she can’t get any better (because she is already so talented) she digs down and and produces this brilliant book that I can’t get enough of. Reed is everything, absolutely everything. And ...more
Sophie
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Would you ever believe me if I said that this was Lauren Rowe's BEST BOOK YET, if I said it was her BEST WRITING YET, her BEST STORYTELLING YET?!?! Because it is! Never mind anything that has come before, THIS, this is IT! The ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE!

Lauren has thrown us DEEP into the world of REED RIVERS and I NEVER, EVER want to leave!
Bad Liar is the first book of the BRAND NEW standalone trilogy featuring Reed Rivers, music mogul extraordinaire and keeper of my heart and soul. No prior reading of
READ ME ROMANCE
Shelves: finished
Lauren Rowe has been teasing us for months about how awesome Bad Liar is and she did not disappoint. Not one little bit. I devoured every single word and am now fangirling over my hands-down, new absolute favorite book. Bad Liar is a masterpiece that exceeded my every expectation. As an avid reader of about 250 books a year, her brilliant storytelling captured my attention and my heart from page one and there was no turning back. I was immediately hooked.

Oh Reed Rivers, our sexy hero who isn’t
K.S. Rochell
AMAZING! ADDICTIVE! ALLURING!
This book. Wow, I'm in LOVE! Seriously, this book is EVERYTHING I need in a book. It was funny, sexy, had an epic amazing story-line!

It took me exactly one page to fall irrevocably in-love with these characters I couldn’t get enough!

Lauren Rowe has crafted an amazing story I can’t wait for more of this series!
Karen Aguilera
BEST EVER!!!

There is no way I can even describe how epically awesome this book is. For me it is Lauren's best book ever and I love them all.

Reed "The Man with the Midas Touch" Rivers thinks he can get what he wants when he wants it.
He is a player for sure until he meets sweet and sassy Georgie.

Georgie is a BADASS woman who doesn't put up with crap. Reed thinks she will be eating out of his hand but when she turns him down that makes him want her even more and boy does she make him work for it.

Jessie (A Bibliophile’s Desire)
Holy hell did Lauren kick this trilogy off with a slow burning, addictive attraction that ignites so deep within it won’t die out no matter how hard you try to smother it! Reed and Georgina are PURE FIRE. The classic game of cat and mouse is brought to new heights as you see both players deal with their internal pulls of not only the physical but mental attraction that only we see as a reader. They may think this is only short term and that their raging inferno is under control, but we know it’s ...more
Kari Davis
Well HOT DAMN!! Reed Fucking Rivers the man I have desperately wanted to know about has landed in my life. He’s everything I thought and more. The Man, the Myth, the Legend. Or the Man with the Midas touch.

Reed has been one of Lauren's men that I have wanted to know more about since I discovered her many years ago...LOL He has that underlying mystery. He only shares so much about his life. He doesn't date, he's mum on his personal life and he knows how to make people stars. He is quite
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Bad Liar is the type of book that you will want to clear your schedule for because once you crack open those pages, you won’t want to put it down until you've devoured every last word.

Reed Rivers has surpassed all of my expectations. He is that intriguing. As the ruler of the music world with the “Midas touch”, Reed is the epitome of arrogance, sex, and success. With a somewhat abrasive nature and oozing in sensuality, I am reveling in how the author is slowly pealing back the layers to reveal
Martha
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a way to kick off this Series! Wow, Lauren Rowe has definitely done it again.

Reed Rivers is smoking hot. Reed is a man who knows what he wants and is used to getting his way. Not only is he drop dead gorgeous, but he is arrogant, sexy and definitely not afraid to speak his mind. Trust me, he does this quite often. The sexual tension is such a slow burn. I want MORE of Reed and I want it now. I have to say the title rings very true in this book... Reed Rivers is a BAD LIAR.

Georgina is pure
Maria
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I’ll start with saying that I always found Reed Rivers to be a hard ass when I come across him in the previous books (side character) but I always wanted to know more about him.
And let me say Bad Liar is a great start to getting to know Reed Rivers, and yeah he is a hard ass but you get a glimpse as to how and why he become that way. And guess what, he meets the female version of himself and she is fierce and strong and so very funny.
FYI: this is a standalone so you don’t need to read any
Kristene Skaggs
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The only thing I can think to say is I NEED MORE!! I need more Gorgina, with her smart, sassy no take crap from anyone attitude and I for sure need more Reed with his sexy, cocky, I always get what I want mindset. I feel like I just run a marathon at full speed but the finish line is still off in the distance with Bad Liar and can’t wait to see what is in the future Georgina and Reed.
Linda Dunn
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The player meets his match...

I can't breathe. The dynamics and sexual tension between Reed and Georgie are so intense I found myself breaking out in goosebumps. Reed is the most egotistical, insolent, high handed man you would ever not want to meet. But he is also sultry, seductive, provocative and blunt, oh and definitely easy on the eyes.

Georgie hates and wants Reed in every bad way. Reed thinks he can tame this much younger woman, but he has met his mirror image in Georgie. She is fiery,
Curlyhairlass19
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 glorious stars for Bad Liar!

“I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down
I feel my heart start to trembling
Whenever you're around…”

This is the song that I immediately feel, when I’m reading about Reed & Georgina. The tension, chemistry, and L-U-S-T is palpable. I love that Reed Rivers has finally met his match, and it is beyond anything he can handle.

I’ve wanted Reed’s story for a while, and Lauren beautifully gives it to us. Her writing is impeccable done in that
Mrs F
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Guys, a word of warning – this book isn't just hot... it's on FIRE!! Holy moly! I've read all of Lauren Rowe's previous books, and I can honestly say each and every one of them is sensational. But Bad Liar? Man, it's on a totally different level. Her writing literally BLOWS MY MIND time and time again. This book is simply OUTSTANDING!

I hope you’re ready to dive into Reed and Georgina's world - because you'll get totally submerged into their story, and won’t want to come up for air until the very
Tammy Bulcao
Spontaneous Combustion!

Omg! This book is on a whole other level of hotness!
The intense chemistry in this book 1 of the much anticipated Reed Rivers Trilogy is like no other. Spitfire meet lighter fluid... BOOM!!
Brilliantly written by Lauren Rowe this is easily one of my favorites, and she’s just getting started.
Georgina’s witty comebacks & devious negotiation tactics shows that the high & mighty music mogul Reed Rivers may have finally met his match.
Reed will not give in, he can’t, it’
Luetta
Shelves: music, age-gap, rich-dude, 2020
I had to wait a day to put my feelings together about this book. Because let me tell you, I have so many feelings.

Bad Liar jumps right in and grabs you by the balls. I mean seriously. Immediately hooked.

Chapter 2, you meet the heroine. Oh man, do I love that girl!! We also meet her sister, and she is a fantastic secondary character!!

Now, Reed and Georgina. What a powerhouse. They click like they should. They don't back down. They don't bow down. And they don't lie about they want . At least
Becca
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Lauren Rowe’s best yet! I loved getting dropped right into the world of Reed Rivers and can not wait to see how this story continues to unfold. Reed has appeared in other books by Lauren Rowe, but this is a completely new series and you do not need to have read nor will you miss anything if you start with Bad Liar.
Georgina might not believe in love at first sight but my Girl Crush on her was immediate. I get her and I love her. She is fiery and full of heart. Bonus-she is self-aware and
Michelle Gutteridge
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait so excited ...more
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, top-read-2020
Lauren Rowe is literally a queen! My love for her writing literally can’t be compared to much-she’s an always one click author for me. I’m going to go ahead and say she’s probably my unicorn author too! Reed Rivers has a story that’s probably one of the hottest I’ve read in a while-and I loved every dirty second of it. I suspect in book two we’re going to dive more into their feelings and what makes Reed and Georgina tick-and I’m so, so excited for it.
Georgina is literally my most favorite
Alicia
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! What have I just read!! Lauren Rowe has always been one of my go-to authors and Bad Liar doesn't just confirm this as a no-brainer, but has just made her essential to my reading future!
Reed's book was always going to be a stand out, but this, and the promise of more gorgeousness to come, doesn't simply stand out, it jumps up and down with absolute glee, thumping its chest and laughing with sheer joy. Reed and Georgina are a reader's catnip. They are irresistible! I predict that
Clare
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Well isn't this an incredible little turn of events.

This is the BEST Lauren Rowe book. Not only in terms of writing; but tone, storytelling, steam, drama.

Guys...it's all here. I thought I had a favourite LR book (Hey Rockstar, Hey) but Bad Liar, Reed Rivers and Georgie blow all the other couples out the water (Sorry Dax, LOVE YOU, MEAN IT)

I knew before I started this that Reed was going to be something special. He's been on the outskirts of The Morgan Brothers series for a while and well
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
Not my first read by the author, and unfortunetly this was a miss for me, check out my full REVIEW and more on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
TheSassyNerdBlog
Shelves: top-2020-reads
Ahhh!
This
Was
EPIC!

Lauren Rowe and her ability to capture my heart with her amazing words will never cease to amaze me. I'm ashamed to say It's been a while since I have read anything by this author and I am realizing again now why I love her work so damn much. She's flawless and a master at her craft.

Going into this I had an expectation and of course, they were met, but I didn't expect was just how much this story between Georgina and Reed would grab hold of me.

Georgina is sassy and witty,
Bibliophile  Chloe
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gah!!! What a smoking hot introduction to this new trilogy by the phenomenal author!

This is the first book in the Reed Rivers trilogy.

The chemistry between Georgina and Reed is like rocket fuel! So, so hawt!

I am so loving this deep dive into the character of Reed. He has had a lot thrown at him throughout his life and it has built battle scars. With the success of his music business he has developed even more walls around himself (and rightly so).

Georgina is hungry, she is fierce and she too has
Katherine Bongo-Bridge (Feisty Bitches Book Blog)
I have officially popped by Lauren and it was fab-u-lous!

I loved Lauren's writing style so much. It was extremely witty and the chemistry between the two lead characters was electrifying!

Who knew you could love such an obnoxious, aloof, confident arsehole such as Reed Rivers. “The Man with the Midas Touch.” Reed the CEO of a River Records, he works hard and plays hard and he's utterly delicious!

It was also refreshing to see such a fiery, sassy, confident heroine such as Georgina.
“I’ll always
Shelley Youngblood
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Rowe had me captivated from the start with this book. Of course, I've heard of Reed Rivers as a side character from other books Lauren has written, but I did not even come close to knowing him until this book. I absolutely am riveted by him. I cannot believe the lengths he will go to get what he wants.

The chemistry between Reed and Gorgie - holy hotness! It is off the charts. Both of them have met their match when it comes to being stubborn and strong willed. With each of them throwing
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Unexpectedly Yours
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • No Strings Attached
  • King of Shadows
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • Rebel
  • You're The One
  • Inappropriate
  • Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga #11)
  • Conceal
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
  • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
USA Today and internationally bestselling author Lauren Rowe lives in San Diego, California, where, in addition to writing books, she performs with her dance/party band at events all over Southern California, writes songs, and narrates audiobooks. Much to Lauren’s thrill, her books have been translated all over the world in multiple languages and hit multiple domestic and international bestseller ...more

The Reed Rivers Trilogy (3 books)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #2)
  • Beloved Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #3)