Start by marking “Pretty, Dark and Dirty” as Want to Read:
Pretty, Dark and Dirty

Pretty, Dark and Dirty

Some lines should never be crossed.
But sometimes the temptation is too good to resist…

Mason Black was everything to me: my father, my provider, my protector. But then one day, he vanished, leaving me lost and alone.

I was devastated.

Years later, just when I thought I had put the pieces of my life together, my world splintered apart again. Everything I thought I knew about m
Published February 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Pretty, Dark and Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretty, Dark and Dirty

Start your review of Pretty, Dark and Dirty
Isabella. R
3 Unseemly Desire Stars ⭐

Oh Boy, I kind of feel as if I need a comfort blanket for this review.  You know when your angelic side is warring with your inner whore and you don’t know who is going to come out on top?  I get that I’m rambling but I kinda liked this book and I feel guilty…because this book is fucking wrong on so many different levels.

Firstly, let’s all read the authors warning together...

Please be aware that this novella contains detailed depictions of sexual activity within a highly
D.L. Howe
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: daddies, taboo

I’ve read this book twice now and I’m pretty much obsessed. So, I’ll just go ahead and knock the stars up to a 5.

Wow, meeting Mason feels intense and makes you feel vulnerable. You know he’s special and you’re lucky to get his attention, even if in passing.

Well that escalated quickly. I’d say he probably gave in too easily to her modeling. I think this was part of my problem with Sharing Noelle, we went too far, too fast. To where it didn’t feel realistic to me.

There’s just something
MC The Bookaholic ♡
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: daddy-kink, age-gap, taboo
4 stars!!!!

That ending was the biggest “FU” I’ve ever read in a book. In a forbidden tale. In a taboo read.

This book takes a “disturbing” turn — depending on your moral standing — when homegirl and her dad figure are into daddy kink.

There was no drama, no OW (though baby girl was jealous of Mason’s “ex” model). The biggest drama issue in the plot was Jett’s biological dad and who he might be and of course, Jett’s need for sex.

It was a great read. Hella smutty. Hella forbidden and morally “wr
Lana Reads
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kink, read-in-2020
3,5 stars. I think.

Wow, jeeez, what have I just read.
The writing was pretty good. The story... Well. It was disturbing and hot at the same time (yeah, that combination probably says something about me).
One should keep the mind wiiiiide open for this read as it will push on some hard limits for most.
I'm not even sure I want to write this review as I'm still a bit torn. But here I am.

3,5 stars? For the writing and for the art I guess.
Would definitely read more by the author, maybe something le
benevolent bastard
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
87280047_10157531272104022_6073699216767582208_o

This one was so very taboo and oh so dirty in content.
its quite a short read, novella-length and centres on Jett and Mason after they both reconnect after six years apart.
Jett now 18 wants to know just why Mason exited her life six years ago.
She is also dealing with the bombshell that Mason is not actually her biological father as she's been led to believe.
So as I mentioned earlier dirty and taboo also sexy and sensual with a massive dash of the forbidden fruit, what I didn't find was dark despi
Carla Bulian
Mar 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Birjis
This book didn't feel extreme but kind of half put out. I like daddy kink romances but this one made me uncomfortable.

Jett's feelings for the man who was her father since birth changing just the moment she sees him after six years is absolutely astonishing. She recently learned Mason is not her biological father. She feels hurt and betrayed. Mason doesn't creep me, he is borderline older and handsome hero. Their first meeting, their conversations, their relationship had me totally concentrated
Crystal Bell
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I either love or hate novellas. I have to say I loved this one. Very taboo. Maybe a hard limit for some people. This book has everything in it and didn’t leave me asking why At the end like other novellas.
_All.Things.Steamy (V. Simran)
3.5-4 ”Jetty and Mason” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

In the end, maybe we were both monsters for wanting what was forbidden.

This book is by a new to me author. This year it seems I’m trying many new authors and so far I have been surprised by all of them and thoroughly enjoyed them. This one was just as good. I know this taboo romance isn’t for everybody. In the beginning I thought I wouldn’t enjoy them or it’ll creep me out, turns out I thoroughly liked it. I believe it can be very difficult to write a st
Puss'N'Books
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
pussnbooks logo
Reviewed by PussnBooks.net

Review by Puss’n’Books. Reviewing the darkest, most erotic and taboo books we can find. Click HERE for your next disturbingly sexy read.

Sometimes, when I start to read a ‘Daddy’ book I cringe. I can usually tell in the first paragraph or two whether I’m going to like it or not.
I love my Daddy books but I have certain requirements…

It must be classy while still being naughty.

There must be a good back story for me to see into the characters personalities and reasons.

It has
Kayla Brunson
“I’d fallen in love with the man who was once my father”.

My disappointment is so real right now. I was so excited to go into this one because it was said to have DDLG elements and I’m absolute trash for that. Once I started reading though, I didn’t get what I was expecting.

I have no issues with taboo topics. Hell, I’m super intrigued by them. So where did this go wrong for me? I felt as if the author kept wanting to remind you that this was taboo. While reading I almost felt myself thinking ”o
ari_romancebooks
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
PRETTY, DARK & DIRTY BY MARGOT SCOTT

4 TABOO STARS

I received an ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

As a reader this was my first taboo novel , by moments this book scared the S*hit out of me , but then I remind myself what kind of book i was reading and once that happened OH GOD WHAT A GREAT TIME I HAVE.

The chemistry was on point , Jett and Manson had an interesting road together , I believed their connection , I enjoyed their conversations and the sex was ON POINT 🔥 Defini
Melissa H
I actually could not bring myself to rate this book... It's a taboo novella that honestly made me feel quite uncomfortable and I'm not one to shy away from the taboo or forbidden smut stories. But the fact that the h's love interest was known to her, for the past 18 years, as her FATHER kind of threw me off this one. The fact that he wasn't her bio-dad but raised her as such and then to still have the "daddy kink" to it just did not do it fore me. Just a nope on this one. ...more
QuinnReads
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This novella is aptly named. This story is sweet, loving, dark, twisted, heartbreaking, mortifying, and steamy. The love between two people is challenged and it morphs so many times that it can be dizzying. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Kelly
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-it, taboo
What a fantastic story about Daddy and his little girl. The emotions in this book were raw and vulnerable at times, and some of the scenes were hot and heavy.
This was a wicked little romance treat.
Jessica Alcazar
Erotically delicious, filthy dark, push all your buttons …. Romance? Maybe. I’m not quite set on what to call it, but I can tell you that the title of the book does not lie. This is an age-gap story at its base. That will automatically categorize it as taboo and forbidden. It is all that and a heck of a lot more! It is pretty, it is dark, and it is dirty. Do not expect anything less and do not assume it is anything other than that.

I’m not going to go thru plot points with you, but if you’re new
Babel
Unusual and precious, this Daddy story goes beyond what I expected. It is written with elegance and emotion, and it is capable of dealing with a pretty much forbidden theme in a touching way.

Family secrets, art, taboo love and eroticism mingle in this romance between estranged father and daughter. Or so they seem. The female character has many questions about her origins but also about why her father left her when she was still young.

The reunion after years plunges them in the middle of unreso
Q.B. Tyler
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMGGGGG. I cannot say enough good things about this unbelievably sexy novella. My only issue I had is that it wasn’t a full length because I am salivating for more Jetty and Mason. This book is everything I want in a forbidden, taboo romance. A protective, possessive alpha and a shy yet sassy heroine wanting to do whatever it takes to break him. I swooned, I died all the deaths, and the words almost set my kindle on fire. Holy Margot Scott can write! I loved her words and how she sets a scene. M ...more
Bunnycore
So I’m gonna say that this isn’t really dark but very VERY taboo. Not what I expected to be quiet honest with you and don’t know how I am going to review it yet...

Review to Come...
Jennifer Halloway ong
Loved it !!

What a great story filled with lots of hidden secrets from the past , so well written I couldn’t stop once I started reading it !!
Pamela
Jett is an eighteen year old woman trying to find out about her past. Mason was called her father until she was twelve and then he just left her and her mother. She is visiting Mason after finding out the that he isn't her biological father. A relationship begins to develop between them that isn't anything like a parent/child. Will the couple be able to have a relationship without the past coming between them? A steamy taboo, age gap, kinky read. ...more
Just a Little Reading & Reviewing
Quick Summary
18 year old Jetty is meeting with Mason, the man she grew up thinking was her father, after several years of silence from him. She thinks she’s ready to get some answers as to why her mother completely cut him out of their lives, why he allowed her mother to keep them apart and why they both lied about her paternity.

What she ends up discovering is a lot of tragic family history and developing feelings for a man that the whole world would judge and condemn.

This book does deal with
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*
I love a good taboo read. Step dad, age gap ✅ but this was icky! He raised her until she was 12. He probably changed her poopy diaper LOL

She went from having questions as to why he left when she was 12 to posing as a nude model/touching herself infront of him (at his request) for his painting. The relationship changed real quick.
menna hafez
Jan 13, 2021 rated it it was ok
this novel is so silly and i wasted my time
Jennifer Noseworthy
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexy-taboo
Margot Scott has done it again!!! She is the Queen of writing sexy, taboo, romance with substance. Her plot lines make sense and the loving isn't just thrown in willy-nilly to add sex to the book. Pretty, Dark and Dirty by Margot Scott Her characters have backgrounds and valid reasons for being how they are. Even the characters you want to hate, you can't when you learn why they are the way they are. This was a beautifully, erotic, and sensual story that fits the title Pretty, Dark and Dirty, but not for all the reasons one might ...more
Michelle
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow... this book really does live up to its title! This book had all the taboo feels!
I loved it.

Mason was the perfect dad until he walked out and never came back. 12 years past and Jetty was ready to find out what happened.
Jetty was looking for answers. And her mother wasn’t telling her anything.

Mason was happy that Jetty came back to his life. But 12 years is a long time. And things have changed. Jetty is no longer that little girl anymore. She’s grown up now.

They crossed a line and they cou
Jenifer Briggs
April Symes
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty, Dark & Dirty by Margot Scott is the story of Jett (Jetty) and Manson.
Jett and Manson had a familiar type relationship up until she was 12 then Manson just disappeared out of her life with no warning which broke her heart. Fast forward to now. Jett is 18, has just graduated HS and is in NYC to see Manson to find out why he left her life. The answer closes one door and opens another world between them.
Get ready for the heat, drama, angst, twists, attraction and romance to make this a mus
The Bookish Soaper
I’d like to say what the hell did I just read, but let’s be honest. I knew exactly what I was getting into with this read.

This book went past forbidden and landed into disturbing, and it was hot as hell.

This book isn’t for everyone. If you don’t like daddy kink, if you don’t like books that are disturbingly forbidden, if you get offended easily this book so isn’t for you.

This book just shows that there really is a romance book out there for any type of kink you may have.

I was turned on, and at
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 6 Feb 21, 2020 03:24PM
Bargain Basement: $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD 1 11 Jan 30, 2020 04:25PM

• Genesis
  • Breed Her Hard
  • North
  • Love Unexpected
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Bad Daddy (Dirty Little Secret Duet, #1)
  • Baby Bird (Forbidden, #2)
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • In His Custody
  • Unconditional
  • The Wild (The Wild, #1)
  • Call Me Daddy
  • Raw
  • Him
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Tortured Whispers
  • Hale
  • Kisses and Lies
Margot Scott likes long nails and short, sexy reads, rainbow sprinkles on vanilla ice cream, and rainy days spent in bed with her furbabies. When she's not writing forbidden love stories about bearded older men, you can find her browsing Pinterest for pictures of pink things. ...more

News & Interviews