Start by marking “Piper, Unlikely Outlaw (Iron Orchids, #10)” as Want to Read:
Piper, Unlikely Outlaw (Iron Orchids, #10)

Piper, Unlikely Outlaw

(Iron Badges #3)

I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, an area that even the cops avoided.
The only light in my dark, was the boy next door. He was my hero.
And I was his Sunshine, at least that is what he called me.

Liam Kane wasn't just my neighbor, he was my first and only crush.
He looked after me when I couldn't look after myself.
When he disappeared my life returned to an endle
Published January 2020 by F Squared, LLP (first published September 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Piper, Unlikely Outlaw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Piper, Unlikely Outlaw

Start your review of Piper, Unlikely Outlaw (Iron Orchids, #10)
TMR
Sep 27, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Note: An ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

So let’s start.

Writing - It had me all in. I was completely engrossed in this story and couldn’t seem to stop, even close to pulling an all out-nighter for this.

Cover -Swooning hard, literally in love.

Romance -Scorching and so sweet at times. Literally my heart melted in a puddle during their romantic declarations.

Personalities of characters -Liam’s personality was done well, with him having an explanation for every action
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
Danielle brings us another witty, sexy story that empowers females and their careers. If you are unfamiliar with Danielle’s writing, she loves to write about strong females and the women in their corner.

Book’em Piper is the third installment in the Iron Badges series. He book shows us Piper and Liam’s story. Once upon a time, Liam took care of Piper. Gave her his lunch, walked her into school, and held her hand. But one night, he just disappeared. But now he’s back, but in the most unexpecting w
Susan
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another must read installment of the Iron Badges series. This time it’s Piper hopefully getting her happily ever after. Full of the silly humor that’s expected when the girls get together, sexy humor, and this time more tears than ever! I couldn’t put down! Can’t wait to see who’s next!
Darcy
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, 2020, romance
The opening on this one broke my heart, I hated how she lived, but was so glad that she had some great people in her life to help her out. Yet it only made things worse when Liam disappeared. He made such a imprint on Piper that 20 years later she still thought about him.

When Piper ran into a guy who was Liam's twin, in a crazy twist, Piper was thrown to the past and it sort of messed with her head. Things from here went about how you expected, with lots of drama and action at the end.
Coco.V
Aug 02, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/3/2020)! 🎁
Ga Books LoverX
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Danielle Norman writes kick-a reads with tough biker babes that follow the law, but are hard as nails! I have enjoyed other books in her Iron Orchid series and I enjoyed this book, but I do not believe it was as good as others that she has written.

Piper is an awesome cop that follows the law to the T and has some awesome friends that share similar hobbies- such as riding motorcycles. I liked the idea of Piper, but I could not find myself connecting with her character. I really wanted to, but som
April Symes
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book'em Piper by Danielle Norman is book 3 in the Iron Badges series. This is Liam Kane and Piper Dupont's story.
When Piper was little, she had a pretty bad home life. Liam was someone who was alittle bit older and he looked out for her and took care of her until he disappeared on her in the middle of the night. She never saw him again...Fast forward years later and Piper is a motorcycle deputy and she gets a called out on a call and there one of the men happens to look like Liam but it couldn'
Reading Addict
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am loving these Iron Badges books so much and Piper Dupont's story was another great one to add to the series! Piper had a rough beginning in life but her childhood hero Liam Kane was always there to come to her rescue until one day when she was 8 years old and he was gone. It's now 25 years later and even though Piper has a great job as a police officer as well as fantastic friends she's never forgotten the boy from her youth. She has searched for him but has always come up empty. On a chance ...more
LaToya (Readingbythebayou)
After reading the prequel for this series I wanted to know more about Piper. This was her story. Piper had a rough childhood with an absentee mother. Her saving grace was her neighbor Liam who looked out for her. Until one day he disappeared without a trace. She always wanted to know what happened to him and his disappearance was one of the reasons she wanted to be a cop. Fast forward twenty years and she's face to face with Liam again but now he's a member of a dangerous MC.
Piper is a cop now
Andrea B
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Star crossed lovers...I have always liked Piper. To see the depth she gains and see where she comes from heartbreaking and amazing. Liam is caught in a rock and hard place. I loved everything about this book. I laughed I cried I was heartbroken and filled with love.
Hidden between the lines of laughter is an emotional roller coaster. Must read for an amazing ride
Lisa Guertin
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Piper is a motorcycle cop who comes face to face with a couple of the Heretics MC only one of them looks so familiar. Liam can’t believe his rotten luck, running into Piper after all these years. I think this is my favorite book by Danielle yet. It has humor, angst, heat, danger and plenty of friendship.
Heather andrews
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liam has no problem making himself right at home, “why are you in my house and how did you get in my house?” He stepped out of the shower, no shame in his game, naked as the day he was born..." I liked this book, I likee Liam.
Tami Thomason
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I flove this book! Liam is hot and Piper is my hero! I love all the strong women Norman creates, but Piper is one of my favorites!
Teresa Lara
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this amazing beautiful broken intense emotional love story of Piper and Liam so ready for more
Nicole
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Nothing mattered when I was Liam’s sunshine.”

I love Dani’s books! She keeps her readers always on the edge of thinking that they know what to expect when in all reality we have absolutely no clue where she’s going with the story! Love it...
Piper and Liam both have a crappy childhood and even rougher beginning in their young lives. One has an abusive father and the other has a neglectful mother. Liam is the one saving grace that Piper has, he is always looking out for her...until the one night h
Gemma
May 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Still going good

Another really good read by an amazing author. I did enjoy this book but it wasn't my favourite by far, My favourite will always be Sadie but I love these group of girls and the crazy shenanigans they get up to. Piper is a motorcycle deputy and has been looking for Liam who was her child crush who disappeared in the middle of the night with his mom. Yet years later when responding to a call she meets a man she believes is Liam with every fibre of her being but the only problem is
Debbie MacRae
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Read the authors blurb on the book if you want to know the story outline,she does it far better than I ever could.
Anyone that reads Danielle's books will know without a doubt they're going to love it, but for those of you who have never read her, firstly where in gods name have you been, secondly start reading you'll not be disappointed.
Piper can be read as a standalone but many of the characters are from other books in the original Iron Orchids series
I thoughly recommend reading any an
Annette Aguilar
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! It has a little bit of everything, BFFS, action, surprises, suspense, drama, chaos, and lots of danger. The characters are awesome hot lady bikers (law abiding), sexy hot biker, evil bikers, law enforcement, and undercover agents. Finding the love of her life, captured, beaten, and rescued, grief that will destroy you, and hope for a happy ending. Many surprises and secrets are in store for you. This author is exceptional, her characters are amazing real, their emotions are so real you feel ...more
Chanel
This story didn’t spark my interest as much as the other books in this series did. Both Piper and Liam were likable characters. I didn’t buy their immediate sexual attraction based on the past friendship they experienced as grade school friends. That was a stretch for me. I could see them rekindling their friendship and then developing a sexual relationship. The scenes with Piper and her BFFs were too silly and lacking that something extra I enjoyed from past books.
Diane
Mar 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Hmm okayish

I like this author and the series but the last two books have disappointed me. Piper is supposed to be an intelligent police woman but even I worked things out quickly. Then there’s the five of them all professional intelligent women messing around and playing private investigators. Sorry lost any semblance of believability.
Melanie Van
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved all the Iron Orchid's....

Loved all the girls and their stories..
Would recommend these books to all the badass woman out there who are not afraid to make their mark in the world..👊
I would also like to ask....
Are we going to get a book for Harley and Aiden....I really think they deserve a story of their own....they are sizzling hot..😈
Belinda
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when your protector from childhood comes back into your life as a member of a notorious motorcycle club? You go on the ride of your life! Danielle takes us on an edge of your seat action-packed ride with twists and turns you won't see coming. She also gives great comic relief with Piper and her girlfriends. The one-liners will keep you laughing. I love this series.
Melanie R
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable Read

I enjoyed reading Piper and Liam’s story. It was fast paced and full of action. I was unsure why Piper had to be left in the dark at the end and felt she forgave Liam about that immediately as if it wasn’t an issue but still enjoyed the story.
Kimberly Morrow howe
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Piper is so strong and has such a hard life. She has her Liam but when he is taken away at such a young age it is interesting how he comes back into her life. I love how Liam can’t stay away and still wants to only protect Piper. Their story is super sweet in a nasty biker kind of way...
Kesha
Aug 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Piper was just too stupid as a cop. I'm still confused as to why she didnt think that maybe Liam was undercover. Then she had the audacity to get mad after everything was done because he didn't reveal his was ATF undercover. I didn't like adult Piper at all.
Sharon Faurot
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this book and whole series . Piper finding Liam after twenty years and the sillyness of girlfriends. Must read.
Chandra Woolson
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was a fast, emotional read. I wanted them to get their HEA... really, really
Paige Whitecotton
This was awesome. I loved that it wasn’t the sweet sappy biker book. It had reality to it and sometimes it was tough to read. Great book.
Lynn Smith
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Piper, Unlikely Outlaw

Loved Piper. She was a strong women but torn between what she felt for Liam and the reality of the situation. Great series.
Shock
Aug 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Not a cliffhanger
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Hard Blow (Orlando Suns #1)
  • Matter of Inches (Orlando Suns #2)
  • On Comet
  • Man Muscle (Orlando Suns #4)
  • Every Last Secret: Sutton & Maddy (His to Claim, #4)
  • Sack Master (Orlando Suns #3)
  • Frisked by You (SAPD SWAT #6)
  • Triple Play
  • Breathless With Her (Less Than, #1)
  • It's Complicated (The Relationship Series)
  • Codename Romeo (Rogues and Rescuers #1)
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Lucky Forever (Texas Knights MC #3)
  • Her Irish Billionaires (Irresistible Billionaires #1)
  • Triple Daddy Heat (Cowboy Heat Series, #1)
  • Somebody to Love (Tyler Jamison #1)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey, #2)
Before becoming a romance writer, Danielle was a body double for Heidi Klum and a backup singer for Adele. Now, she spends her days trying to play keep away from Theo James who won’t stop calling her or asking her out.
And all of this happens before she wakes up and faces reality where in fact she is a 50 something mom with grown kids, she's been married longer than Theo’s been alive, and now get

Iron Badges (3 books)
  • Sadie, Doctor Accident (Iron Orchids, #8)
  • Bridget, Federal Protection (Iron Orchids, #9)