Start by marking “Bridget, Federal Protection (Iron Orchids, #9)” as Want to Read:
Bridget, Federal Protection (Iron Orchids, #9)

Bridget, Federal Protection

(Iron Badges #2)

Rookie cop, Bridget McGuire’s hair matches her fiery temper.

Raised in a law enforcement family, she’s no stranger to crime, criminals, or the belief that you trust your gut.

When Bridget's cop-instincts are put on high alert, she realizes that something sinister is going on.

FBI special agent, Eli Gray,  is close to the entire McGuire family. He’s best friends with th
Published January 2020 by F Squared, LLP (first published August 2nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Bridget, Federal Protection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bridget, Federal Protection

Start your review of Bridget, Federal Protection (Iron Orchids, #9)
Coco.V
Apr 04, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/4/2020)! 🎁
Darcy
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, 2020, romance
I'm torn about this book. I liked Bridget and her gaggle of girls and the trouble they get into. Thought Bridget did a great job as a newbie cop and how she followed her gut to a horrible thing and how she helped shut it down. What didn't work for me was the romance part. I didn't see the attraction between Eli and Bridget, there wasn't enough story for me to get behind them as a couple.
Christy Bailey
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

This series is just getting better and better and I need more! Holy crap the Walmart scenes in these books crack me up so hard. I think I might have to give it a try. Haha I absolutely loved this book! The characters were on point and I love how well they all fit together. Cannot wait to read more!
Sheri
I would call this book romantic suspense with some brother's best friend, mixed in with a wild Irish family. It makes for a fun story.

Bridget McGuire comes from a strong Irish family, where she is the youngest sibling, with her fiery red hair and her equally fiery personality. Bridget has been in love with her brother's best friend, Eli, forever. Eli is an FBI Agent and Bridget is a deputy for the local PD.

Bridget gets into a little trouble with a case that Eli is working on, which draws them cl
Erin Lewis
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Star review of Book’em Bridget (Iron Badges#2) by Danielle Norman

I was intrigued with these women after reading Badges Prequel and Book’em Sadie and now having read Book’em Bridget I am even more invested in this group of woman than I was before.

Although this is a stand alone I would recommend reading the first two books as it fill fill in some of the background.

This is rookie cop Bridget McGuire and the man who sets her on fire FBI special agent, Eli Gray’s story.

Having had a thing for Eli
Isha Coleman
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Norman gives women something to be proud of. Book'em Bridget is proof women are more than window dressing. Bridget is a fighter. She has the courage to speak her mind, the strength to follow her heart and the guts to push back against the bullies of the world. That spirit lands her in some sticky situations and Eli tends to be the most sticky of them all. Bridget is about to learn that there are some situations where vulnerability can prove to be as powerful as the greatest of strengths. Spicy a ...more
Sarah_Loves_Reading_Romance
The first thing that always hits me when I start a Danielle Norman Book, is the beauty of the female friendships she writes about, strong, intelligent women who first and foremost are best friends, and would do anything for each other, they certainly don’t need men around to look after them, but they do have their uses, as well as look pretty.

Bridget is a newly qualified rookie cop, after years of working the phones at the station whilst her friends were out and about catching criminals, Bridget
Becky Baldridge
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book'em Bridget tackles a pretty dark topic for the suspense but with so much wit and humor, the book doesn't take on the dark tones it could have. Bridget and friends remind me a little of the Stephanie Plum series minus the over the top clumsiness and sheer luck involved in that series. This one is a little over the top in some things, but it's also loads of fun. The romance between Bridget and Eli seems to happen very quickly, and I had to remind myself that these two have had an attraction f ...more
Kari Hansen
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bridget has followed the family tradition and is ready to embark on her career as a police officer.
During a traffic stop she feels there is a lot more to the situation than she knows and now that she has attracted the attention of the wrong people she goes to Eli, a FBI agent and her brother’s best friend.

Eli has been attracted to his best friend’s sister for a long time and now they are connected by a mutual case. He wants her to let him handle it but there is no way this feisty rookie is abou
Sassy Southern
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book I've read by Danielle and I am really enjoying them. This one was really funny and cute and I loved figuring out everything along with all these crazy girls!!! And I am going to go back and read book 1, even though this can be read as stand alones. And I hope the other girls in this group of friends get a book!!! Because they are all so crazy and out there but all so perfect together in that friendship that everyone wants but not everyone is lucky to have. And don't forge ...more
Marika
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Iron badges ladies are just crazy and totally bada##..I love them all!
Bridget has something to prove to her family, a family filled with cops..she is determined to do a great job and she gets a chance straight away, facing something very dangerous!
Eli has always been a friend of Bridget's brother but he can't deny the pull Bridget has on him..and now Bridget is in the middle of one of his investigations and he will keep her safe.
These two drove me crazy in a good way..hot and cold, crazy ban
Pixie
Eli and Bridget were everything! Just when I couldn't love Danielle Norman more for her characters she pulls this book. I absolutely love this book! If you are a fan of the author this book is another amazing rendition of women who are strong and still get the man!
Tami Thomason
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love everything Norman writes, but Book'em Bridget is by far one of my favorites!
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Absolutely loved!! I think Bridget may be my favourite!

Susan
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved!

Absolutely LOVE the Iron Badges! I pretty much love all the Iron ladies. Rookie Bridget butts heads with FBI Agent Eli and the sparks fly! Page turner from start to end!
Andrea B
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bridget is headstrong and smart. Eli is alpha but sweet. I loved this story! Cannot wait for the next book
Vettech
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!!
Gemma
Sassy with a side of maddening

Another sweet and sassy, easy to read story by this great author. Loving this crazy group of Girls who are fun and independent can kick @ss .... Eli Has loved Bridget Since the 1st time he met her but because she is Callum's sister so he has kept his distance. Bridget has finally graduated from the police Academy and on her 1st traffic violation she gets a bad feeling which leads her on the hunt of human traffickers. Working with Eli the two are forced together Han
Chanel
3.5 Stars. This is an entertaining love story with a some law enforcement action. The FBI is trying to bring down a human trafficking organization and a newly appointed Deputy, Bridget McGuire, stumbles into their case. FBI agent, Eli Gray, has known Bridget as his best friend’s little sister for years. Now she is a sexy woman that has gotten herself in a dangerous situation. He takes it upon myself to protect her from herself.
The story got too silly at times, especially since the characters ar
Jackie Lane
Aug 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think what made this book was the chemistry and bantering between Eli and Bridget.

I also like that Bridget was not a frail female, but had a strong identity.

In this book, which revolves around Bridget and her friends, Bridget is a newbie cop and pulls over a van. She runs the license and nothing comes up, but she feels something is wrong in her gut. She comes from a family of law enforcement and was told to trust her gut. She looks inside the van and see things that make her think things are n
Jackie
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

Loved this story. Filled with angst, steam, family, friends and love. Love the group of girls in this series and how they all rally around one another. The relationship between Bridget and Eli is awesome. They have know each other for 8 years, he is 8 years older than her and best friends with her older brother Callum(same age). He has always been attracted to her and so she she. They both never attempted anything to due the age difference and her brother. But he can’t sit idly by any longe
Will Decker
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wouldn't be doing myself or the author right by not giving this the 5 stars it deserves! Myself because I need to promote books like this so there's more of them to read and the author because I want to see her writing more books like this so there's more of them to read. Great plot, clean editing, just enough spice to keep it interesting, lots of suspense, awesome character development and a bunch of neat characters. Yeah, neat characters, because if any of them pique your interest, there's p ...more
Diane
Mar 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Good ish read

Love the fieriness of Bridget and Eli was a good match for her. His struggles with her two brother’s to accept their relationship was both funny and awkward. Flows well and love the style of writing, but what female officer would put her fbi boyfriend in danger? And along with her 4 supposed intelligent friends act like a group of teenage sleuths bumbling around? Losing faith in the author but will go try for the next one.
Mercedes Salvador-McClellan
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All as one

I love the story line and the humor. A family of cops, a family that doesn't need to share blood, they were united at heart and duty. One of them is in danger? All intervene as one. They have sworn to protect and serve in whatever capacity in their fight against crime. They are not immune at love and when they fall for one, they love with all their being. The story of Bridget and Eli has its ups and downs but it's true, strong and sweet
Sue
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book about Bridget and Eli. Cops and FBI normally don't play well together. The FBI are trying to find and track down the leaders of the sex trafficking ring. Bridget and deputy sheriff stopped a suspect and searched his van, even though it looked odd, he had no priors and she couldn't detain him. Turns out he's connected to the FBI probe. I loved the posse (gang), Bridget's fellow female deputies, they are a hoot. You have fun, crazy, dangerous and heat. An excellent read
Kimberly Morrow howe
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved Bridget and Eli’s story!! Bridget is so fierce and strong. She doesn’t take crap from anyone but it is nice to see her crushing on Eli. Eli is your alpha male who had to finally figure out that he had to man up and make a move. Love how he stands up to his best friend. Bridget standing up to her brothers was pretty awesome. Storyline in this book was great and fast paced. Love the style of this author and love these characters!!
Jayne
Aug 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Police and FBI...

This book was written in the first person, so alternate chapters between the male/female leads. The premise was quite good, trafficking females...no details of anything horrible! And there's loads of characters, some of em ok...but it just lacked! I felt no emotions towards the leads and if I'm honest half the time I didn't know who was actually speaking. Very weak and ' duh ' in places. 2 1/2 🌟🌟
Raberta Beckwith
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it !

I really love law enforcement stories,and this one is very good- it is also has recent happenings of sex trafficking that is ever ongoing in today’s news,sadly enough. The goings on with girls, and Eli, was too funny. The Iron Ladies are very smart! REALLY LOVED THIS STORY !
Melanie R
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Engaging Romance

I really enjoyed Bridget and Eli’s story. It was a quick read but was still a full story with all the feels. We get to see the relationship between Bridget and Eli move from friends to lovers and they take out a human trafficking operation. Grammar and editing were solid.
Zoe
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Firecracker Bridget, Irish and a cop who follows her gut instincts. Eli is all FBI and protective of the youngest sister of his best friend Callum. Bridget’s family are all police.
There is a bit of action, suspense and detective work in this romance.
A quick story that reads as a stand-alone novel with hea even though it is book two in a series.
3 1/2 stars.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Roaming Wild (Steele Ridge, #6)
  • Searing Need (Steele Ridge: The Kingstons, #3)
  • Brody (The Bang Shift, #1)
  • Unexpected Love (Black Swan, #3)
  • Hung up on Hadley (Red Maple Falls, #5)
  • Trust Me (The Donovan Family, #4)
  • Love Under Construction (Love By Design, #1)
  • Ice (Alaska Heat, #1)
  • Born To Protect (Elite Force Security, #1)
  • The Matchmaker's Match (Man's Best Friend, #3)
  • Just for Joy: Beyond Achievement (Sunshine State #2, Beyond Romance #2)
  • Risking Trust (Private Protectors, #1)
  • Sympathy for the Devil (Jackson Brothers, #2; International Bad Boys, #4)
  • Chasing Dreams (Harper Family, #1)
  • First to Fight Box Set: Books 1-3
  • Hard Blow (Orlando Suns #1)
  • Burn So Good (Into The Fire, #5)
Before becoming a romance writer, Danielle was a body double for Heidi Klum and a backup singer for Adele. Now, she spends her days trying to play keep away from Theo James who won’t stop calling her or asking her out.
And all of this happens before she wakes up and faces reality where in fact she is a 50 something mom with grown kids, she's been married longer than Theo’s been alive, and now get

Iron Badges (3 books)
  • Sadie, Doctor Accident (Iron Orchids, #8)
  • Piper, Unlikely Outlaw (Iron Orchids, #10)