Start by marking “John + Siena: Extended” as Want to Read:
John + Siena: Extended

John + Siena: Extended

(John + Siena #2.5)

Things are changing for John and Siena Marcello again …

Published February 10th 2020 by Bethany-Kris

Start your review of John + Siena: Extended
Fanny
Feb 02, 2021 rated it really liked it

Ame esta novela. Fue una conclusion perfecta para esta trilogia, ademas me gusto mucho que Bethany Kris no le haya restado importancia a la enfermedad de John ni que lo haya mejorado " magicamente ", como suele pasar en otras historias con enfermedades similares.

Leer las escenas de John, Siena y Lucky fue adorable, me encanto la familia que han formado, sinceramente, esta pareja es de mis preferidas de las que ha creado la autora.

Ahora no se que novela leere, lo que si se es que tengo ganas de s
Ari Reavis
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was just what I needed to bring me back into John and Siena's world. Into their romance that is as unique as it is genuine. And seeing them still be so...there for each other, be the one the other leans on through everything, made me smile to be wrapped up in their love again. The author was able to beautifully weave other characters from different stories into the book so effortlessly. And I got to feel that old Marcello family love, which never, ever gets old.
There were ups and downs
it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The extended novella added to the John + Siena duet is such a great bonus. I love seeing the couple after their hea. It’s getting a glimpse into their life and seeing first hand how even after the hea life goes on. It is the perfect addition to a captivating duet!
mila
Dec 29, 2020 rated it liked it
this just got me excited for other characters' books, but seriously there are so many that I feel like I'm never going to finish 😫 ...more
Bethany-Kris
Jan 18, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Releasing February 10th, 2020!

Pre-order Now!

Amazon | https://geni.us/JohnSienaExtended

Blurb:

Things are changing for John and Siena Marcello again …

Between life, work, family and even a pregnancy, the universe has a way of stepping in and testing Johnathan Marcello and his wife at every turn. If there’s anything that he’s learned over the years, it’s that nothing stays the same—even when he wants it to. But these changes might just be for the better, if he can roll with it all.

As for Siena, w
Mariu
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pripri
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5

Agradecida con Bethany por crear una pareja tan bonita como la de John y Siena. Sin duda alguna de las parejas más tiernas que he tenido el placer de leer. Como saben de las reseñas de los dos primeros libros, Siena me ha encantado.

Este libro me pareció el complemento perfecto para la segunda historia. Siempre tendrán problemas por la bipolaridad de John, pero es una pareja que no se deja desanimar por eso y son felices por el apoyo mutuo que se dan.

Les recomiendo mucho su historia, no se a
Aakanksha(call me asha)
Dec 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a very sweet extension of the story of John and Siena. Siena is one of my fav characters. Shes strong, loving, caring, supportive, and she loves John so much inspite of his fall outs and I also liked how attentive , caring and protective John is when it comes to Siena, how he took care of her when she was ill.

I loved reading this book and I'm looking forward to reading many more book by the author.
Adricrisuruta
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story of Siena and Jhon and I will always remember it for the beauty and strength of the love that the author managed to transmit to me.

It was beautiful to see how they flourished as people and as a couple despite adversity and the number of obstacles they had to overcome on their way to happily ever after.
Priscilla⚡️happy.endings.required⚡️
This was blissfully perfect.

If you loved this couple then you will enjoy this little extension to their love story!

John + Siena: Extended gives readers the inside scoop on the events in the epilogue of Disgrace. We’re given more heartwarming moments. More time with the Cousins (I love Andino & John's relationship). More scenes that show how perfect John and Siena are together.
We see the growth within the Marcello Family and the improvement of John’s overall mental health.

It just…made me so ha
Belén Coronel Blanes
Oct 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia-books
En este libro podemos leer una versión extendida del prólogo del segundo libro con escenas extras.

Amé las escenas de John con sus hijos. Y leer a Siena sintiendo todo ese amor, lealtad y devoción hacia John y su familia, me llena el alma. Estos dos merecían mucho ser felices y estar en paz.

Además, ambos están dejando entrar a su familia. Siena es cada vez más cercana a sus medias hermanas, pasa tiempo con su suegra y sus primas políticas. Y John, cada día se permite más confiar en su familia y e
Ansu
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really love these two, they are my favorite couple by BK.

It was a nice read and I loved the ending.
Shirley
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This was a great addition to John & Siena's story. If its got a Marcello in it then I am all over it and these two are one of my favourite couples ♥
Athena D.
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

I love it when Bethany-Kris gives us a more in depth look into the lives of the couples she's created. She more than delivered with John + Siena's extended novella, an addition which makes The Complete Duet absolutely perfect. After reading John + Siena: The Complete Duet, I highly recommend getting your fix on this ideal couple in this Extended Novella.

John + Siena: Extended by Bethany-Kris is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Ana Laura Coronel Blanes
Oct 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia
Quise leer esto lentamente porque no quiero dejar de leer sobre esta pareja pero así como lo comencé, lo terminé.

Amo cuando Bethany nos da un vistazo de la pareja después de que les dio su final feliz. En esta ocasión nos dio varias escenas de John y Siena desde antes de que se enteraran de que iban a tener un bebé hasta después de que nace su primer hijo, con algunas escenas extras.

John sigue con sus negocios, involucrando a Michel y Pink en ellos. Y todavía sigue muy enamorado de Siena.

Lo mis
booksara
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this little extension to duet! I'm all for updates in my favorite couples and this definitely did NOT disappoint. For me, the fact that not EVERYTHING after the HEA is perfect without conflicts or without little bumps here and there, makes the story better. Loyalty (John + Siena's first book) is one of my favorites books in the whole world and this follow up just made me love them even more. I'm so happy I got to visit them for a little while, I've missed them. I've missed th ...more
Joelle
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this couple !

We loved this novella with John & Siena.What we love about this couple is that they seem all to real in a good way.We love seeing John opening up and spending more time with his family and not standoffish like he used to be. John is just one of those characters that are so easy to love and out heart breaks sometimes because of daily struggles he has to contend with but, it just makes him all the more endearing to us and even more real.Siena and John are so perfect for one anoth
Mary
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thiiis boook!! It was so good to come back to these characters and to the Marcello family!
The development of all these characters since we last saw them it’s just amazing!
The plot between John, Pink and Michel made me so happy! As for Cree, who knew?!
So good to come back to Siena and seeing the moment they found out about the baby, it was all so beautiful but at the same time I was always waiting for the next shoe to drop, since we know how hard change is for John
Precious ✨
Short, sweet, truly just an extension of the duet. I would recommend reading this immediately after finishing Disgrace (which is book two). You are getting a glimpse of life and how things play out for Siena and John after their HEA. Very quick read if you have the time to sit. In my case it took me the three days because I read it inbetween other books. I will love John and Siena forever.
Nicole Mcclain
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Always wanted more from them

So glad this extended story was written about them! John and Siena had a rollercoaster of a start to their relationship. This wraps up their story perfectly and shows that they still have some bridges to cross but they can get through them together.
Lisa
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story by my favourite Canadian author. I love John because he is like so many of us who put a front on but are quaking, anxious or depressed on the inside. I hope BK never tires of the Marcellos, I look forward to every quote, novella and sequel.
HeartBreaker
Shelves: 5-star
If you loved John and Siena you will enjoy this little addition in their story.

This book is just a small extension to John and Siena and it shows us a little bit of their life after Disgrace.It's passionate,romantic and lovely read.
Am just glad that we got to see more of Marcello family.
•Sajja
Mar 21, 2021 rated it liked it
This was short but cutee 🥲
Jeune
Gah.. I love these two.
Debarati Mishra
Feb 22, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5*
Would have liked to read a few chapters with his son. Nothing special. Both love them though.
Gaby
LOVED John + Siena! <3
Pyu
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfecto!

Although I wished there was more in depth conversation about himself and his wife. Felt like this extra could have more details. Nonetheless, CHEF’S KISS!
SANDRA ROJAS
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it.
Helen
Feb 19, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)
  • Frenemies
  • Tooth and Claw (Kootenai Pack, #1)
  • Rezso: L.A. Nocturne Book Two
  • Misbegotten (L.A. Nocturne #1)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • The Failed Audition (Circus Is Family #1)
  • Devil in the Details (Maple Grove, #17)
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Edge (Gentry Boys, #7)
  • SNOW: A Gentry Boys Christmas Story
  • Until Mallory
  • Naughty Stranger (Dangerous Love, #1)
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
  • Ice (Thor #2)
  • Marshmallow (Sweet Curves #1)
  • Strike (Gentry Generations, #1)
The author of too many novels to count, Bethany-Kris is a Canadian, lover of much, and mother to four sons, a glaring of cats, and a pack of dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, a snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a spouse calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she ca ...more

John + Siena (2 books)
  • Loyalty (John + Siena #1)
  • Disgrace (John + Siena #2)

News & Interviews

For those of us north of the equator, it's time for chilly days, long nights, and plenty of time to cozy up with a new book–or book...