Start by marking “John + Siena: Extended” as Want to Read:
John + Siena: Extended

John + Siena: Extended

(John + Siena #2.5)

Things are changing for John and Siena Marcello again …

Published February 10th 2020 by Bethany-Kris

To ask other readers questions about John + Siena, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about John + Siena

Start your review of John + Siena: Extended
Ari Reavis
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was just what I needed to bring me back into John and Siena's world. Into their romance that is as unique as it is genuine. And seeing them still be so...there for each other, be the one the other leans on through everything, made me smile to be wrapped up in their love again. The author was able to beautifully weave other characters from different stories into the book so effortlessly. And I got to feel that old Marcello family love, which never, ever gets old.
There were ups and
it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The extended novella added to the John + Siena duet is such a great bonus. I love seeing the couple after their hea. It’s getting a glimpse into their life and seeing first hand how even after the hea life goes on. It is the perfect addition to a captivating duet!
Bethany-Kris
Jan 18, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Releasing February 10th, 2020!

Pre-order Now!

Amazon | https://geni.us/JohnSienaExtended

Blurb:

Things are changing for John and Siena Marcello again …

Between life, work, family and even a pregnancy, the universe has a way of stepping in and testing Johnathan Marcello and his wife at every turn. If there’s anything that he’s learned over the years, it’s that nothing stays the same—even when he wants it to. But these changes might just be for the better, if he can roll with it all.

As for Siena,
Priscilla⚡️happy.endings.required⚡️
This was blissfully perfect.

If you loved this couple then you will enjoy this little extension to their love story!

John + Siena: Extended gives readers the inside scoop on the events in the epilogue of Disgrace. We’re given more heartwarming moments. More time with the Cousins (I love Andino & John's relationship). More scenes that show how perfect John and Siena are together.
We see the growth within the Marcello Family and the improvement of John’s overall mental health.

It just…made me
Ansu
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really love these two, they are my favorite couple by BK.

It was a nice read and I loved the ending.
Athena
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

I love it when Bethany-Kris gives us a more in depth look into the lives of the couples she's created. She more than delivered with John + Siena's extended novella, an addition which makes The Complete Duet absolutely perfect. After reading John + Siena: The Complete Duet, I highly recommend getting your fix on this ideal couple in this Extended Novella.

John + Siena: Extended by Bethany-Kris is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Sarahi Cisneros
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this little extension to duet! I'm all for updates in my favorite couples and this definitely did NOT disappoint. For me, the fact that not EVERYTHING after the HEA is perfect without conflicts or without little bumps here and there, makes the story better. Loyalty (John + Siena's first book) is one of my favorites books in the whole world and this follow up just made me love them even more. I'm so happy I got to visit them for a little while, I've missed them. I've missed ...more
Joelle
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this couple !

We loved this novella with John & Siena.What we love about this couple is that they seem all to real in a good way.We love seeing John opening up and spending more time with his family and not standoffish like he used to be. John is just one of those characters that are so easy to love and out heart breaks sometimes because of daily struggles he has to contend with but, it just makes him all the more endearing to us and even more real.Siena and John are so perfect for one
Precious
Feb 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku-universe
Short, sweet, truly just an extension of the duet. I would recommend reading this immediately after finishing Disgrace (which is book two). You are getting a glimpse of life and how things play out for Siena and John after their HEA. Very quick read if you have the time to sit. In my case it took me the three days because I read it inbetween other books. I will love John and Siena forever.
Lisa
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story by my favourite Canadian author. I love John because he is like so many of us who put a front on but are quaking, anxious or depressed on the inside. I hope BK never tires of the Marcellos, I look forward to every quote, novella and sequel.
HeartBreaker
Shelves: 5-star
If you loved John and Siena you will enjoy this little addition in their story.

This book is just a small extension to John and Siena and it shows us a little bit of their life after Disgrace.It's passionate,romantic and lovely read.
Am just glad that we got to see more of Marcello family.
Anna
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVED John + Siena! <3
Shirley
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This was a great addition to John & Siena's story. If its got a Marcello in it then I am all over it and these two are one of my favourite couples
Rasha Hanna
Margaret
Tiffany Lewis
leighann graham
Feb 11, 2020

• Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0 #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Frenemies
  • Tooth and Claw (Kootenai Pack Book 1)
  • Rezso: L.A. Nocturne Book Two
  • Misbegotten (L.A. Nocturne #1)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • Amour Amour (Aerial Ethereal, #1)
  • Devil in the Details (Maple Grove, #17)
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Edge (Gentry Boys, #7)
  • SNOW:  A Gentry Boys Christmas Story
  • Until Mallory
  • Naughty Stranger (Dangerous Love, #1)
  • Heartland (True North, #7)
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
  • Ice (Thor #2)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

John + Siena (2 books)
  • Loyalty (John + Siena #1)
  • Disgrace (John + Siena #2)