Start by marking “John + Siena: The Complete Duet” as Want to Read:
John + Siena: The Complete Duet

John + Siena: The Complete Duet

(John + Siena #1-2.5)

Fresh out of prison after serving a three-year sentence, Johnathan Marcello wants to get back to normal business as a mafia capo. The rules set out for him are clear—keep out of trouble, maintain a low profile, and stay stable. But a chance encounter with a woman from a rival mafia family puts him right back on shaky ground.

Hate.
Love.

Siena Calabrese’s life revolved
Published February 3rd 2020 by Bethany-Kris

To ask other readers questions about John + Siena, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about John + Siena

Start your review of John + Siena: The Complete Duet
Bev
Just as good on the re-read as it was the first time around I read this duet, but it was made even better with a fabulous novella to close their story. Loved it!

I can never get enough of the Marcello family.
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

The Marcello and Calabrese families do not mix. But when Johnathan Marcello and Siena Calabrese meet, nothing will ever be the same again. This love story involves secrets, lies and mortal danger besides having a mental health issue that is front and center for Johnathan Marcello.

This story is a reread for me. I absolutely adore Johnathon Marcello. His story is not an easy one. Dealing with his bipolar disorder while navigating the Costa Nostra is no easy feat. The author really delves
Sara - Curvy Constellation
This duet. Oh this duet did it for me. It was totally not what I was expecting at all. And I mean that in a really good way. This was my first read through with this couple and I just appreciated and loved so much about them. Everything about this duet was perfect. It was way more than the mafia and the suspense of it all. It, in a way, felt like I was reading a modern Romeo and Juliet (which I love). And it also felt truly unique. Unlike any book or books by Behtany-Kris and even unlike other ...more
Priscilla⚡️happy.endings.required⚡️
5 Stars for Loyalty & Disgrace!!
This duet wasn't what I expected. At all.
I was pleasantly surprised by how much it hit me in the FEELS.

Their love story was EPIC.

I'm talking Romeo & Juliet, star-crossed lovers type of epic!
With warring Mafia families, bodies dropping left & right, and achingly sweet stolen moments together.

John burrowed his way into my little black heart and Siena straight surprised the hell out of me!

Siena wasn't the overly sassy heroine, she was the quietly
Athena
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

I loved reading John and Siena's love story again as a complete duet. They each have their flaws but when they're together become seamless, which makes them an ideal couple. It's all about the balance and understanding. Bethany-Kris never ceases to amaze me with her writing prowess, as her words beckon me to read more.

John + Siena: The Complete Duet is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Mia
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

An emotional rollercoaster full of giggles and gasps, turns and whiplashes, shocking and unfathomable scenes you won’t forget.

‘John + Siena The Complete Duet’ is, if you ask me, one of Bethany Kris’ best works. This is an incredibly compelling, gut-twisting, heart pounding and mind racing kind of book.
I personally don’t enjoy third-person POVs when it comes to books, but for her books, you bet I will put my preferences aside and dive headfirst into this amazing mafia world.

This duet is
Bethany-Kris
Jan 18, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Releasing February 3rd, 2020 - Pre-Order today!

Amazon | https://geni.us/JohnSienaDuet

Blurb:

Hate.
Love.

Siena Calabrese’s life revolved around cooking numbers and
HeartBreaker
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely enjoyed Loyaltie and Disgrace all over again.
This time they were bundled up in one book and it was really great.

The passion and the chemistry between John and Siena is something that I love he most about this couple. Combined with a little bit of action and mob war,this story was great for me.
Kamilla
DNF
Anna
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love John + Siena and the rest of the Marcellos! <3
it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Revisiting a couple that I loved the first time around in the completed Duet is still as great of an experience as the first time. I love that the duet is complete and can be read in one go without waiting for the second book to arrive. John and Siena have such a connection that it still makes me envious of how they can read each other so well. This duet is more than just a mafia romantic suspense. It’s a love story between two unlikely pairs. The love between John and Siena still make my heart ...more
Linds
Vlatka
Feb 16, 2020
Kristina
Feb 08, 2020

• The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Never Love a Rockstar
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles #5)
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
  • Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Dark Russian Angel
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Release
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Enemies
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Den of Mercenaries: Volume One (Den of Mercenaries #1-4)
  • Syn. (Den of Mercenaries, #6)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Shadows & Silence (The Wild Bunch, #2)
  • Crooks & Kings (The Wild Bunch, #1)
  • Never Kiss a Rockstar
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

John + Siena (2 books)
  • Loyalty (John + Siena #1)
  • Disgrace (John + Siena #2)