Start by marking “All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)

All the Truths

(Lies & Truths Duet #2)

The truth doesn't set you free.

Revenge shouldnt be rushed. It needs to be savored.
Reina ruined my life and its only fair I ruin hers back.
Or that was the plan.
That was before she got under my skin and flowed into my blood.
Life as we know it crashes and burns.
All we have left is revenge.
Or is it?

All The Truths is a dark new adult book that contains dubious situations some
Published March 26th 2020 by Blackthorn Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about All the Truths, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Truths

Start your review of All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540

'ALL THE TRUTHS' is a full length romance book in Rina Kent's 'Lies & Truths' duet. It picks up where the first book left off. Spoken in 'dual perspectives.'

Without a doubt this was an easy 5 star read! Like the first book this one also was amazing and ticked all my boxes! I couldnt put it down, didnt want it to end, loved every single thing about this book, and fell heart and all for these characters.

A phenomenal, suspenseful, steamy, intense, and mind blowing read.

All those truths
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Spectacular! I finished an hour ago and still steam is coming out of my kindle!

The perfect conclusion to All The Lies. All of my questions were answered and the book was so sizzling hot I nearly burnt my fingers while holding my kindle. I loved the characters of Reina and Asher. The fact that they had an undeniable attraction to each other was just great. More than that, they have a connection that both of them tried to deny but just couldnt and they always ended up coming back to each other.

Rina Kent
Mar 14, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: coming-soon
ALL THE TRUTHS - A Dark New Adult Romance
Now LIVE & Free with KindleUnlimited

AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/3cYeB9Y
AMAZON UK ➜ https://amzn.to/3bYeZou
INTERNATIONAL ➜ https://smarturl.it/ATT-Buy

The second and final part of the Lies & Truths Duet.

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/3cYeB9Y

5 STARS

I devoured All The Truths , it was captivating,adddictive,fast paced , intense and sexy!Rina Kent takes the reader to a roller coaster full of emotions!

description

I was curious, anxious and excited to see what will happen next!This book has everything I wanted and even more!I loved Reina and Asher, they have an intense relationship.

I'm not going to give anything away but I have to say this is a brilliant duet!I highly recommend it!

Malene
**2.5-3 stars**
Well I did get all the answers I needed after finishing All the Truths. Was it predictable? Yes. Did I enjoy the story? Some but not as much as Id hoped. I think it all got a little repetitive especially Reina mentioning how much she enjoyed Ashers smell. Citrus and sandalwood! For the hundredth time! I get it! Also her calling him Ash when he doesnt like it. It got tiresome in book 1 and still was in book 2. There was one twist I didnt see coming. Was it over the top ? Yes but it
ABookLover73
FIVE TRUE STARS for Reina and Asher 💛🖤💛🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PERFECT.

AMAZING.

BRILLIANT.

JUST WOW!!!

This book, this duet...

They are EVERYTHING!

I really enjoyed reading the first book, but the second one stole my heart.

"All the Truths" has everything I ever wanted from this duet and also gave me all the answers I needed after I finished reading "All the Lies".

Reina and Asher's relationship is a real roller coaster with continual ups and downs.

Their relationship is hate, love, twisted, sweet and after all,
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
2 🤯⭐s

It was intense.
Then the revelations unraveled and it was confusing. I struggled to finish it.
And all these twists were too much for my preferences, it was overloaded.
And the mafia involved??? Oh, please!!! 🤯
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "Are you running away from me...?" stars***

{{{AVAILABLE NOW}}}

"We live in parallel lines.
Our worlds are never meant to cross.
We were never meant to be."

All the truths!!! Finally!!!! And there were many hidden truths in here!!! Too many to count!!!!
And I simply loved this duet!!!!
The characters, the plot, the twists, all the feels that Rina Kent created inside of me!!!
I loved how the story turned out after all!!!
All the assumptions were killing me and now, I'm finally free!!!!
Guys, you
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favourite

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Fre06 Begum
Definitely better than the first one, I actually felt their chemistry in this one!
Rumi
An epic conclusion to an epic duet.

HOLY MOTHER OF TWISTS AND TURNS!!!

I dont even know where to begin

Secrets. Lies. Truths. Revelations. Everythings going down in Blackwood.

All The Truths continues from the events from book #1 in the Lies and Truths Duet (All The Lies), where Reina starts to piece together the past nine years of her life that she had forgotten. As the past and present collides, masks are removed. Agendas are revealed. The dead come back to haunt the living. But through it all,
Julia ✨
Well, shit. It escalated quickly.

this is not for the faint of heart, this book/duet is dark so be careful. there are many things that can be triggering so if you're not in the mood for dark things, do not read this series.

What a crazy duet. All my theories were obviously wrong and I didn't expect any of the twists.
Reina and Asher's journey is a rollercoaster of emotions.
This book is a page-turner, I couldn't put it down. Too eager to know where this was going.
You can't trust anyone. You can't
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 28, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars ⭐ ...more
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
Someone please hold me, because this book consumed me like no other, this conclusion to Lies & Truths duet is beyond epic, it's dark, sexy, intense and sooo intriguing, full of twists that had me on the edge of the seat from start to finish and left me breathless.

Without give many details, the story begins right at the end of book one when Reina begins to remember little details of the past. I'm in awe by the author's brilliant mind, the story is woven in such a way
Aundi-Musings of The Modern Belle
5 The Truth Will Set You Free Crowns

This is the second book in the Lies and Truths Duet, and I was completely and utterly wrong with every assumption I had as to how this was going to turn out. Rina takes you on a twistedly dark journey that will leave you on the edge of your seat waiting to see whats going to happen next and what new revelation will come to light. I could not get enough of this intensely devious read that left me completely breathless and desperate for more.

As monstrous as
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
We were always parallel lines, but even parallel lines can collide and become one. Its even more powerful than two lines meeting at only one point.

The pace of the All the Truths continues brutaly right where All the Lies stopped at. It's incredibly intoxicating, filled with love, angst, lust, and suspense! I can not put into words how exciting All the Truths is!

Reina is shocked by the words of Asher, and is once more reminded that she must trust no one. She also slowly starts to remember. The
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My villain and my savior. My damnation and my salvation.

Rina Kent always draws me in and leaves me panting for more with the lovable psychos she writes and Asher was no exception.

I want the light and the darkness. The sanity and the madness. The beauty and the ugliness.

All the truths is the conclusion to the lies and truths duet and anyone who was left gasping after that cliffhanger knows why Ive just sat and inhaled this book because I needed all the answers.

Everytime I thought Id picked up
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: March 26, 2020
Actual Rating: 4 stars

The Lies & Truths duet is a whirlwind and I am so glad I got to read it! Rina Kent is a new to me author but after reading these books you can bet Ill be picking up many more of her books in the future. If you are unfamiliar with these books stop right here. You must read All the Lies FIRST. Trust me, you wont be disappointed either. Fans of darker romances with angst and vengeance will eat this one up!

Now as this is the conclusion to
C.L. Matthews
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This end was everything I needed. Review to come.
B. C. Booklover
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The 2 week wait was worth every minute to finally be able to wrap my mind around this exquisitely crafted conclusion of Asher and Reina's vengeful tale of hate and love.

The previous book, All the Lies, which you must read prior to this one, left us with a WTH cliffhanger, one lie after another and wondering which of them were actually real and if they weren't, why was anyone telling them. Attention to the details is everything in this one and Rina Kent nails them down.

Asher's possessiveness and
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4.5 "My villain and my Savior" Stars

Fast-paced, intriguing and totally addictive. The second book in this duet had it all. Suspense in spades, action, secretes revealed, mafia, hot sex scenes, possessive H, strong heroine.

Asher and Reina learn the truth about their messed up relationship. She remembers most of her life before the attack now, and starts to see the old Rei in a new light.
Ash is conflicted with his feeling , his mind wants revenge, but his soul tell him otherwise.
Rei lets
Bee
Mar 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: high-school
I question those who found this remotely good in ways a book should be good. Not about it being entertaining, but just that the storyline or characters were possibly fleshed out and developed well enough.

I've given high ratings to books that didn't deserve it, but I've explained myself in the review. I was probably able to look over somethings. I know everyone has their own taste and opinions and I respect it. I just feel duped that no one at least shared how fucking nonsensical this was.

I
Amanda Anderson (the.beauty.and.the.bookies)
Absolutely amazing edge of your seat jaw dropping conclusion to this story! I loved every single second, every single line, every single page. I am an instant fan. Running to buy this paperback right now. I am obsessed with Asher. He is so possessive. I love the alpha in him. I love that he loves her so much but also hates her too. And Reina was so strong. She didnt cower, didnt back down, she stuck to her guns and just this story was everything and then some. I loved it so so much!!!!!! I ...more
Dani (books and blankets)
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story had me on edge since book one.. I couldn't wait to dive in and find out more. The secrets, lies, memories, it was so much to take in.

Reina and Ash were broken souls who were obsessed with each other. They've hurt each other over and over again and their communication skills were horrible. Yet, I rooted for them and I fell for their characters. Even Ash and he was broody and complicated and toxic. In the book world that's makes him the perfect boyfriend.

This book took me on a ride and
Alley Ciz
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After lies I had so many theories but holy crap I did not see this book coming.

Once again Rina Kent sucked me into a story that made me forget everything else until I got my answers. She has this way of making you fall in love with villains and say how yeah that heroine is a bad*ss.
Carla Bulian
Apr 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Unfortunately I thought so superficial everything.
Eli
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-2020
Where do I begin with this book?
First of all, drop all your theories because they're probably wrong, Rina is the only author who keeps surprising me with her plot twist, theyre phenomenal, I really didn't see half of the things here coming.
I loved Reina even more than in the first book, guys she's such a complex character and what i really love about Rina's books is that she can write female characters who are strong as hell and so different from what we're used in NA, I love that all of these
Rohina
Dun. Dun. Dun...

Review to come!

4 Stars!

Buy All the Truths (Kindle)
_________________________
For more reviews and recommendations:

Facebook Page
Main Blog
Twitter

* ARC gifted by the author in exchange for an honest review. *
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
All the Truths is the second part of the Lies & Truths Duet by Rina Kent. This is the final chapter in Reina and Asher's story. It picks up right where we left off and the pace is faster because a lot of truths are finally revealed.

I would have gone with a 5-star rating if I hadn't found the book so predictable. I do believe that the author was leaving clues and I am not talking just about the most obvious. The rating might have been lower, but even in the predictable turn of events, there
Alexandraa W
OMG OMG I WANT TO SCREAM HOW GREAT THIS BOOK IS! RINA KENT ALWAYS KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME ALL ROMANTIC INSIDE WITH HER STORIES OMG.... OMG.... 😍😍😍😍👏👏👏👏

THE SECOND SERIES WHICH IS THIS ONE IS EVEN BETTER AND MORE ROMANTIC... the first one a bit more confusing and dark but this one make sense and THE HERO AND HEROINE MAKE THEMSELF CLEAR WITH THEIR CONNECTION and everything

THE HERO IS OTT POSSESSIVE ALPHA MALE
OMG

DUAL VIRGINS!!!!
The heroine thought she is cheating with someone before the hero comes

• The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • Dirty Prince
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Catch Twenty-Two (Westover Prep, #2)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Lawless Kingdom (Reign & Ruin #1)
  • Wicked Sins
  • Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1)
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • Puppet (Ridgeview Prep, #1)
  • Heartbreak Prince (Broken Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Prick (Ridgeview Prep, #0.5)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
Rina Kent is an international bestselling author of everything enemies to lovers romance.
Darkness is her playground, suspense is her best friend, and twists are her brains food. However, she likes to think shes a romantic at heart in some way, so dont kill her hopes just yet.
Her heroes are anti-heroes and villains because she was always the weirdo who fell in love with the guys no one roots for.

Lies & Truths Duet (2 books)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)

News & Interviews