Start by marking “All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)

All the Truths

(Lies & Truths Duet #2)

The truth doesn't set you free.

Revenge shouldn’t be rushed. It needs to be savored.
Reina ruined my life and it’s only fair I ruin hers back.
Or that was the plan.
That was before she got under my skin and flowed into my blood.
Life as we know it crashes and burns.
All we have left is revenge.
Or is it?

All The Truths is a dark new adult book that contains dubious situations some
Published March 26th 2020 by Blackthorn Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about All the Truths, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Truths

Start your review of All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Spectacular! So hot that steam is still coming out of my kindle!

The perfect conclusion to All The Lies. All of my questions were answered and the book was so sizzling hot I nearly burnt my fingers while holding my kindle. I loved the characters of Reina and Asher. The fact that they had an undeniable attraction to each other was just great. More than that, they have a connection that both of them tried to deny but just couldn’t and they always ended up coming back to each other.

Asher definitely
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540

'ALL THE TRUTHS' is a full length romance book in Rina Kent's 'Lies & Truths' duet. It picks up where the first book left off. Spoken in 'dual perspectives.'

Without a doubt this was an easy 5 star read! Like the first book this one also was amazing and ticked all my boxes! I couldn’t put it down, didn’t want it to end, loved every single thing about this book, and fell heart and all for these characters.

A phenomenal, suspenseful, steamy, intense, and mind blowing read.

All those truths w
Nazanin
Apr 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, dark, 2020
3.5 Stars

This wasn’t as good as book 1 for sure, albeit for me. Yeah, I was surprised because I couldn’t guess the main twist among other things but there was something missing here! Maybe the revealing was soon… I don’t know. I skimmed the last 10%. Told in dual POV, 1st person. It’s the second installment in the "Lies & Truths Duet" and has to be read in order. Overall, It wasn’t that bad but it wasn’t really good either, hope you enjoy it more than me!
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/3cYeB9Y

5 STARS

I devoured All The Truths , it was captivating,adddictive,fast paced , intense and sexy!Rina Kent takes the reader to a roller coaster full of emotions!

description

I was curious, anxious and excited to see what will happen next!This book has everything I wanted and even more!I loved Reina and Asher, they have an intense relationship.

I'm not going to give anything away but I have to say this is a brilliant duet!I highly recommend it!

Rina Kent
Mar 14, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: coming-soon
ALL THE TRUTHS - A Dark New Adult Romance
Now LIVE & Free with KindleUnlimited

AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/3cYeB9Y
AMAZON UK ➜ https://amzn.to/3bYeZou
INTERNATIONAL ➜ https://smarturl.it/ATT-Buy

The second and final part of the Lies & Truths Duet.

Malene
**2.5-3 stars**
Well I did get all the answers I needed after finishing All the Truths. Was it predictable? Yes. Did I enjoy the story? Some but not as much as I’d hoped. I think it all got a little repetitive especially Reina mentioning how much she enjoyed Asher’s smell. Citrus and sandalwood! For the hundredth time! I get it! Also her calling him Ash when he doesn’t like it. It got tiresome in book 1 and still was in book 2. There was one twist I didn’t see coming. Was it over the top ? Yes bu
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4.5 "My villain and my Savior" Stars

Fast-paced, intriguing and totally addictive. The second book in this duet had it all. Suspense in spades, action, secretes revealed, mafia, hot sex scenes, possessive H, strong heroine.

Asher and Reina learn the truth about their messed up relationship. She remembers most of her life before the attack now, and starts to see the old Rei in a new light.
Ash is conflicted with his feeling , his mind wants revenge, but his soul tell him otherwise.
Rei lets her
ABookLover73
FIVE TRUE STARS for Reina and Asher 💛🖤💛🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PERFECT.

AMAZING.

BRILLIANT.

JUST WOW!!!

This book, this duet...

They are EVERYTHING!

I really enjoyed reading the first book, but the second one stole my heart.

"All the Truths" has everything I ever wanted from this duet and also gave me all the answers I needed after I finished reading "All the Lies".

Reina and Asher's relationship is a real roller coaster with continual ups and downs.

Their relationship is hate, love, twisted, sweet and after all, it's.
Dora Koutsoukou
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
2 🥴🤯⭐️s

It was intense.
Then the revelations unraveled and it was confusing. I struggled to finish it.
And all these twists, were too much for my preferences, it was overloaded.
And the mafia involved??? Oh, please!!! 🤯
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "Are you running away from me...?" stars***

{{{AVAILABLE NOW}}}

"We live in parallel lines.
Our worlds are never meant to cross.
We were never meant to be."

All the truths!!! Finally!!!! And there were many hidden truths in here!!! Too many to count!!!!
And I simply loved this duet!!!!
The characters, the plot, the twists, all the feels that Rina Kent created inside of me!!!
I loved how the story turned out after all!!!
All the assumptions were killing me and now, I'm finally free!!!!
Guys,
MC The Bookaholic ♡
5+++++ stars omg

Wowowowowow.<— the word running through my head right now as I write this review.

This book is EPIC!!!!

There is such a huge twist in the beginning! And it just gets soooo much better after that.

I think this is the best enemies to lovers book I’ve read. I know I said that book 1 of the duet was Intense with a capital I, but this book? Hunnies, this is INTENSE, with all caps.

And dark. And hot. And romantic (middle-ish/end). And smutty (an extension of the hot mentioned previous
Carla Bulian
Apr 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Unfortunately I thought so superficial everything.
Birjis
This book was devoured. It was so addictive and strategically placed. As the past and present merges, situation turns into a shocking uncertainities. Asher and Reina were betrayed and played. So much secrets and lies with life threatening situations has them questioning loyalties and their dymatic with one other. The book was fast paced with best plot. There is not a moment to breathe. Asher's possessiveness towards Reina has no bounds and Reina's personality was so lovable.

This duet was crazy
Fre06 Begum
Definitely better than the first one, I actually felt their chemistry in this one!
Simran
5 ”Asher and Reina” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I want the light and the darkness. The sanity and the madness. The beauty and the ugliness.
I want everything.
Just like I need him to accept me whole.

Another brilliant story by Rina Kent. The way she writes a story it simply pulls you in and wrecks havoc on you with the twists and turns. I devoured this book in one seating. The angst, suspense, drama and the romance, I loved it all. Whatever I predicted was going to happen, I still got shocks and surprises.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHHH!! Rina Kent just a delivered a one-two knock out punch with her Lies & Truths duet. All The Truths was absolutely incredible and the PERFECT conclusion to this series!!! It was filled to the brim with shocking twists and turns, smoldering chemistry and secrets galore!! Reina and Asher were outstanding. Their love-hate relationship was on another level! I was obsessed from the very first page and never wanted it to end!! What a magnificent duet!!

Ahhhh!! The story picks up right at the shock
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favourite

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 28, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars ⭐️
Rumi
An epic conclusion to an epic duet.

HOLY MOTHER OF TWISTS AND TURNS!!!

I don’t even know where to begin…

Secrets. Lies. Truths. Revelations. Everything’s going down in Blackwood.

All The Truths continues from the events from book #1 in the Lies and Truths Duet (All The Lies), where Reina starts to piece together the past nine years of her life that she had forgotten. As the past and present collides, masks are removed. Agendas are revealed. The dead come back to haunt the living. But through it all
C.L. Matthews
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This end was everything I needed. Review to come.
Halle Reads
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-reads
3/5 Stars 🌟

20200326-134409

All The Truths is part 2 in the Lies and Truths duet and can not be read as a standalone.

I couldn't wait to start reading this book to find out wth is happening after everything that went down in part 1 and I will say even though I did enjoy this conclusion I was also a little underwhelmed by it.

There were a few major revelations and though I predicted some of them I still enjoyed the way they played out. I wont give too much away as this really is a duet you would mostly enjoy go
Julia ✨
Well, shit. It escalated quickly.

this is not for the faint of heart, this book/duet is dark so be careful. there are many things that can be triggering so if you're not in the mood for dark things, do not read this series.

What a crazy duet. All my theories were obviously wrong and I didn't expect any of the twists.
Reina and Asher's journey is a rollercoaster of emotions.
This book is a page-turner, I couldn't put it down. Too eager to know where this was going.
You can't trust anyone. You can't
♡ Bee ♡
Mar 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: high-school
I question those who found this remotely good in ways a book should be good. Not about it being entertaining, but just that the storyline or characters were possibly fleshed out and developed well enough.

I've given high ratings to books that didn't deserve it, but I've explained myself in the review. I was probably able to look over somethings. I know everyone has their own taste and opinions and I respect it. I just feel duped that no one at least shared how fucking nonsensical this was.

I do
Rohina
description

Never have been so happy to have all of my questions answered! *throws hands up in relief*

Where All the Lies left me with tons of questions, theories and possibilities, Rina Kent did an amazing job in answering every single one of them and still keeping me on my toes until the end.

For this particular duet, I can't talk much for the fear of giving away anything that could be deemed as a spoiler and this dark duet, is one that you need to experience in its entirety.

The hate-love/love-hate relati
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
Someone please hold me, because this book consumed me like no other, this conclusion to Lies & Truths duet is beyond epic, it's dark, sexy, intense and sooo intriguing, full of twists that had me on the edge of the seat from start to finish and left me breathless.

Without give many details, the story begins right at the end of book one when Reina begins to remember little details of the past. I'm in awe by the author's brilliant mind, the story is woven in such a way that
Aundi-Musings of The Modern Belle
5 The Truth Will Set You Free Crowns

This is the second book in the Lies and Truths Duet, and I was completely and utterly wrong with every assumption I had as to how this was going to turn out. Rina takes you on a twistedly dark journey that will leave you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what’s going to happen next and what new revelation will come to light. I could not get enough of this intensely devious read that left me completely breathless and desperate for more.

As monstrou
Bookadmirer
May 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
&#x1f159;&#x1d532;&#x1d529;&#x1d537;
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
We were always parallel lines, but even parallel lines can collide and become one. It’s even more powerful than two lines meeting at only one point.

The pace of the All the Truths continues brutaly right where All the Lies stopped at. It's incredibly intoxicating, filled with love, angst, lust, and suspense! I can not put into words how exciting All the Truths is!

Reina is shocked by the words of Asher, and is once more reminded that she must trust no one. She also slowly starts to remember. The
queen_of_the_books_18
My villain and my savior. My damnation and my salvation.

Rina Kent always draws me in and leaves me panting for more with the lovable psychos she writes and Asher was no exception.

All the truths is the conclusion to the lies and truths duet and anyone who was left gasping after that cliffhanger knows why I’ve just sat and inhaled this book because I needed all the answers.

Everytime I thought I’d picked

• He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • The Sinner
  • Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)
  • No Prince
  • The Saint
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Tell Me Pretty Lies
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Noble Savages Box Set
  • Wicked Games (Fallen Royals, #2)
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • Etched in Stone (Invested in You Book 1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • Glass Heart Savage
  • King of Iron Hearts
  • Alien Attraction (Alien Mate, #2)
  • Bound to the Battle God (Aspect and Anchor #1)
Rina Kent is an international bestselling author of everything enemies to lovers romance.
Darkness is her playground, suspense is her best friend, and twists are her brain’s food. However, she likes to think she’s a romantic at heart in some way, so don’t kill her hopes just yet.
Her heroes are anti-heroes and villains because she was always the weirdo who fell in love with the guys no one roots f

Lies & Truths Duet (2 books)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)

News & Interviews