Start by marking “All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)

All the Lies

(Lies & Truths Duet #1)

When lies become the truth.

My name is Reina Ellis.
Popular.
Beautiful.
Untouchable.
Problem is, I remember none of it.

His name is Asher Carson.
Gorgeous.
Silent.
Dark.
Oh, and my future husband.

He has three rules for me:
I'll bow.
I'll break.
I'll pay for what I’ve done.

Problem is, I don’t remember what I’ve done, but I have a clue.
There was a fire.
A dead girl.
And I was there.

All T
Published March 12th 2020

Start your review of All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
lies

'ALL THE LIES' is the first full length romance book in Rina Kent's 'Lies & Truths' duet.

First off each month I'm going to fulfill my own reading challenge and that is to read something new/something old/something out of my comfort zone/a new genre/something I wouldn't usually even give a second glance too. Or something by a new to me author.

So this book is March's challenge!!

This book here was by a 'New to me author' it's just seconds since I closed off the last page.
Annnndddd I can't
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Amazing from start to finish!

This was like no other amnesia romance book I have ever read. It was that and so much more. There were so many secrets, mysteries and lies. The reader was clued into one thing from the beginning that the girl with amnesia (Reina, or Rei for short), didn’t know, but even that didn’t offer much in the way of help in figuring things out.

This was such a complicated amalgamation of things going on that it was thrilling and brilliant and I was left wondering who was good a
Nazanin
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 The-Ugly-Monster Stars

"Welcome back to your custom-made hell, monster."

Reina wakes up in the hospital without any recollection of her entire life, she couldn’t remember why she was there or knowing her name or her age or…. Her fiance. But the first thing she hears in the hospital is her fiance's voice who calls her a monster and threatens to break her. But why? Why this much of animosity and where does it come from?

”You awe me a life, and I will ruin yours as payback.”

"All The Lies" by Rina Ke
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This is a fast paced, exciting, mysterious, sexy and OH SO GOOD read.

I'm dying to get my hands on the sequel! Perhaps an arc?

description
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4-4,5 STARS <3

This was a nice surprise, I really liked the storyline in this one.It was fast paced, and I was intrigued !I liked that there is mystery and suspense through the story.I was hooked and I just couldn't put it down until I finish it!What a ride, the characters were original!

description

It was addictive, and compelling .The chemistry between Reina and Asher was fantasic.There is tension between these two most of the time.I loved their steamy moments together.

I'm really excited about the next
Rina Kent
Feb 07, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
ALL THE LIES - A Dark New Adult Romance
Now LIVE & on Kindle Unlimited

AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/2TGt6b1
AMAZON UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2TKNCau
INTERNATIONAL ➜ https://smarturl.it/ATTBuy

What happens when the most popular girl loses her memory and becomes a nobody?

Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favourite

“Fuck, you taste like sweet torture.”

I’ve died and ascended into heaven, I’m certain of it, because nothing this perfect exists. Enemies to lovers is my absolute favourite kind of romance to devour—an honest affliction and irresistible fascination more addictive than coffee. Weaved with the most thrilling and compelling amnesia narratives ever written, Rina Kent decimated me in the best conceivable manner with All the Lies. Shame on me for not reading her twisted romances sooner.

Carla Bulian
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a great surprise!
It’s worth the reading!
Karla
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars**
Bookadmirer
May 30, 2020 rated it liked it
The straight, chiseled jawline and the thick brows give him a fatally attractive edge—the kind serial killers have.

First red flag, I mean why the hell the author would emphasis the attractiveness of the hero to a serial killer? I heard stories about how girls are crazy for killers and it also has a psychological reason of why it happens. I understand that the author is trying to make the hero look like badass but honey, you don't need to be a serial killer to be a badass.

I don't know if a sane p
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4.5 Monster Stars

Oh wow! This was so unexpected and soo good. This is a new for me author, but I will definetly check more of her work from now on.

All the lies is the first installment in Lies and Truths Duet , and let me tell you, I LOVED it.
This has amnesia trope , something I don't often read to be hones, mystery, secrets, lies, steam, complex characters, flawless writing and a gripping and intriguing plot.
I have so many questions..who is bad? who is good? Is the good one bad actually? 🤣🤣
R
Lisa
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
Not feeling this one. There’s a lot of disconnect between the characters and the story doesn’t flow. It’s rather all over the place trying hard to keep it mysterious and suspenseful. Not sure I understand the H or h, their motivation or attraction and who they are trying to portray. I’m disengaged. This definitely fails because it’s sorely in need to extensive development. Things just happen instantly with no rhyme or reason. I’ll read the conclusion just to satisfy my curiosity but not because ...more
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 26, 2020 rated it liked it
3,5 ❤️⚡️🖤🌟s

A story where the twists and turns have a vital role to play in developing the essential plot.
It was full of secrets, suspenseful, intriguing and angsty.
Unfortunately, I wasn’t convinced with the main characters’ chemistry or connection.
Birjis
This book was an unexpected fantastic read and I am so glad to pick this author. With complexive characters, situations overdone, and deep secrets veiled I was smitten from first to last. The mind- fuckery of this book has left me awed with Rina Kent's brains on creating this story.

Reina Ellis wakes up in a hospital with a different personality, amnesia and a revenge seeking fiancé. Asher Carson has an agenda which involves Reina and he leaves no extend of fuckery to torture her. Reina struggle
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Ahhhh! What did I just read?! All The Lies was absolutely amazing!! It was sexy and edgy and so shocking my head was spinning. I was so consumed with Asher and Reina's story it isn't even funny. As every revelation and flashback occurred I was more and more intrigued. Reina and Asher's story was 5 star ENEMIES TO LOVERS GOLD!!!

Without giving away any spoilers, after a mysterious accident, Reina Ellis wakes up with amnesia. She was beaten so badly that she has no recollection of who she is nor do
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Monster Or Not?" stars***

"I won't lose you after finally finding you."
"You won't. We'll always find our way back to each other. After all, we're..."
"One."

Wow!!! Just wow!!!
This is my first book by Rina Kent and it literally blew my mind!!!
Honestly, i don't know how to review this story, cause I'm still speechless...
The suspense in here is killing me and i'm dying to get my hands on the second book and to finally have my answers...
I'm suspicious of everyone in here, of every sin
PrincessLara ♥LaraBabbles♥
For more of my reviews, visit LaraBabbles Book Blog
4 stars 🌟

I don't know why I kept putting this story on hold for so long. I'm a fan of Rina Kent after reading Deviant King. Luckily, this story didn't ruin that fact for me!

All the lies is the first part of the Lies & Truths duet. Just like Rina's protagonists, Asher Carson is more of an anti-hero . He was briefly introduced in the Epilogue scene of Twisted Kingdom.

Riena Ellis is an heiress to the Ellis fortune, single child whose mother died
Malene
All the Lies is a NA dark romance. Reina is lost thanks to amnesia and finding out what a fake and horrible person she was before is turning her life upside down. Asher is her fiancé but doesn’t act like one. He’s cold and his bullying is making her life a living hell. Nothing is as it seems or were. Reina isn’t the same Asher once knew and there’s an obvious attraction and heat between them.
I had a lot of questions while reading and it was exciting to go along on this journey watching Reina tr
Simran
4 ”Angsty suspenseful” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

”You’re a psycho.” I breathe out, my heart stammering.
It keeps beating and pulsing like crazy, as if it’ll soon stop and is using up all of its energy.
Asher’s lips pull up in a cruel smirk. “It takes one to know one, my ugly monster.”

It’s no secret that I am Rina Kent’s huge fan. I mean, no one does the twists and turns the way she does. Whatever you predict is going to happen, the unexpected happens. I am in awe of this author’s mind. This was just as my
Fre06 Begum
Not sure how I feel about this book so far. Unlike the elite series I didn’t feel the chemistry between the main MC’s especially from the H’s part. It was very difficult to get an opinion or feeling about the H as his character wasn’t fleshed out enough in this book. I am hoping that next book will be better and have the things I felt lacking in this book so far.
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: March 12, 2020
Actual Rating: 4 stars

New Adult Romance | Amnesia Romance

An amnesia romance filled with twists, turns, and gasp worthy moments? Yes, please! I signed right up for this one because the premise is so intriguing even though the blurb is very vague. I think this is for a reason and I couldn’t agree with it more! What a book! I never expected it to be completely honest and reading so many romances in the last few years I developed a keen sense and can almost always p
Becca Steele
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Never look back. If you don't look back, you run faster. If you don't look back, no one will catch you."

Oh, Rina. You've done it again. My mind is fucked, I have approximately 5000 questions and zero answers, and a hot AF new man to drool over.

"I touch what's mine whenever I fucking please."
Asher Carson. Kindle-melting sexy, arrogant antihero, with his own agenda, finding himself inexplicably confused by Reina's behaviour since the accident; the push and pull between the two of them wa
ABookLover73
FIVE MIND BLOWING STARS for Reina and Asher 🔥🔥🔥!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Rina Kent is definitely one of my favorite/top authors and her books never disappointed me.

I love her writing style and her amazing ideas for an interesting storyline.

This book is more than good...

... it's absolutely amazing!!!

"All the Lies" is the first book in "Lies & Truths Duet".

It's a dark college romance with a lot of twists and turns that will make you read it without break till the very end.

Reina and Asher's relationship is complicat
Halle Reads
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reads
4/5 Stars 🌟

20200312-193819

▪▪▪ Reina's life is now mine to own. Mine to torture. Mine to finish ▪▪▪

Wow what an insane, intense and intruiging ride. I loved this story so much and I honestly have no idea what on earth is happening or who to even trust or what will happen in book 2 but I just know it'll be good.

This story follows Reina who is such an interesting character. She is suffering from amnesia after a horrible attack and is trying to figure out what in her life feels right and what doesn't. She is t
Kelly Merie
description

"You're playing with fire, Reina," he says lowly, almost apologetically.

"Then I'll just burn."

Holy suspense Batman! This book was intense and consumed me while reading. Which is a good thing because I'm 9-months pregnant and couch bound - All the Lies was EXACTLY what the doctor ordered to spend my Sunday.

Asher Carson is a straight-up mystery. One second I felt like I had him pegged and BAM - nope, not even close. The author did a fantastic job on the amount of suspense in this book, I was l
Rumi
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Three words: Total. Mind. Fuck.

Four words: What did I read?

Five words: I NEED the next book. Stat.

Okay, so I lied; that was six words. See what I did there? *smirks*

This duet is best read blind. I’d avoid spoilers like atheists avoid answering the door to Jehovah’s witnesses.

If you’ve loved Rina’s others books, you’re in for a treat because you will LOVE this one. And if you haven’t read Rina Kent yet, same. You first meet Asher during the epilogue of the Royal Elite Series trilogy (I highly re
Athena
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

I have so many questions about all the LIES and now I need all the TRUTHS!!! This book had me engrossed from beginning to end. I am so ready to find out what happens next.

All the Lies by Rina Kent is a freaking EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
SHIRLEY ♡
“I want him. God, how I want him. And it’s not only his body. I want his heart. I want his forgiveness. I want all of him.”

3.5 stars!

I’ve never read a book where one of the main characters had amnesia; so when I found out that female main character in this book was going to have amnesia, I immediately wanted to read it.

This book is about Reina Ellis. She woke up in a hospital with a fiancé and life that she doesn’t remember. Throughout the book we can see Reina learning about th
Julia ✨
This was the most addictive and most insane/fucked up thing I've read in a while. All my theories are definitely wrong and I'm thrilled that the second book is already out because I'm going to devour it immediately.
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Since its release, I have been seeing “All The Lies” constantly throughout my feed and I’ve finally caved in to see what the hype was all about. Boy I regret not picking this up sooner because after reading this amnesia filled enemies to lovers (I’m a sucker for this trope sue me) romance novel, Rina Kent has now become an instant read author for me.

“All The Lies” had everything I was looking for: dark secrets, mystery, romance, drama, and a hot brooding lead that made you quest