Start by marking “Big Ben (See No Evil Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Big Ben (See No Evil Trilogy, #1)

Big Ben

(See No Evil Trilogy #1)

It began with betrayal.
And ended in murder.

She was never supposed to cross my path.
She was never supposed to know about the Currency of Secrets or the Oaths of Blood.

But like a thief in the night, she stole my soul even if she wasn't mine to possess.

As a member of the Elite, I live by simple tenets. A gentleman above all. Private matters stay private. Secrets whispered ar
Published April 21st 2020 by Sankofa Girl (first published April 15th 2020)

Start your review of Big Ben (See No Evil Trilogy, #1)
Ezinwanyi Chinyere
Ben Covington was James Bond-ish

First of all, this book felt like watching a 007 movie which the opening scene being tantalizing.
Heroine and Hero somehow finding themselves hidden in a closet at a party, these strangers were trying not get caught snooping at someone’s house.

Meet
Olivia 'Livy' Ashong, daughter is a Ghanaian diplomat and Ben Covington, wealthy businessman who is part of a secret society, the London Lords.
Livy was trying to find her footing after the loss of her mother and Ben wa
Nana Malone
Apr 19, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

BIG BEN IS LIVE!!! I can't wait for you to meet Ben, Livy and the London Lords! I had so much fun writing this story!

What you get in this all new world:

✅Billionaire Bad Boy
✅Heists
✅Secret Societies
✅Action
✅Suspense

BIG BEN is LIVE and available on ALL Vendors! Billionaire Office Romance meets Ocean's Eleven! Are you ready for your heist fix?

💜AMAZON: https://amzn.to/3a3KLhJ
💜AUDIO: https://geni.us/BigBenAudio
💜APPLE: ht
Suzi Vanderham
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Do you remember the mystery shows in the 80's like “Remington Steel” and “Scarecrow & Mrs. King”? The smart girl and the hot guy pair up to solve a mystery in less than an hour and the entire time you can feel the sexual tension, so you have to tune in next week to find out what happens with the couple. I had those same feelings listening to Nana Malone’s newest release “Big Ben: See No Evil Trilogy Book 1”.

Olivia is this smart, sexy woman who does not see the danger she is in after meeting Ben
Curlyhairlass19
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.75 stars!! Dynamite!!

This book was so delicious. I felt like I was in the middle of a James Bond movie. This is romantic suspense that I love! It was a very slow burn, but so deliciously done that it literally left me talking gibberish to my bestie on the phone when I finished. Nana has a gift!

“Her dark skin glowed under the golden light. Even in the photo, her eyes spoke to me. She was in a word, stunning. Her hair had been pulled back up her neck, with a few tendrils escaping. Skin the color
Angieleigh
I want to write all of the things, but I am forcing myself to wait so as not to spoil anyone!

But it is hard; oh so hard.

Anyone who is a Nana Malone fan NEEDS this book. You NEED to meet Ben and Livy.

This book ends with a major cliffhanger, so if that's not your jam, wait until The Benefactor releases before reading. Although, personally speaking, I wouldn't wait because this book is EVERY.THING. Poignant. Sweet. Mysterious. Full of Alpha goodness (though, Ben can be an alphahole at times), and
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Nana Malone Fans, Romance
4 Secrets and More Oh, My Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
First, can we take a moment for this cover...I Mean, Really...Oh, How I Wish I had Met Someone Like Him in My Life. Ok, now that I have gotten that off my chest, I can move on.

This is the type of read that will take you on a journey and lead you to places you want to know about, be involved, worry about, guess the answers that don't come, and love it while you are tied up in the moment. It feels like it is moving in front of your eyes and you w
Jypsy
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thank you Nana Malone for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Big Ben
See No Evil Trilogy #1
By: Nana Malone

REVIEW ☆☆☆☆
Meet Ben and Livie, who, themselves, met in a closet. Both happened to find their way into this closet at a fundraiser, and they share a hot kiss. In the light of day, Ben realizes that Livie works for his company. Serendipity is a tricky thing. Ben is a rich businessman, super hot and bent on retribution for the death of a
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Big Ben by Nana Malone is the First book in the See No Evil Trilogy. This starts the story of Olivia 'Livy' Ashong and Ben Covington.
Ben is a part of the Elite group of wealthy businessmen who are dangerous. Several years ago Ben's friend was killed which he and his other friends think the Elite group has something to do with it. Ben and his friends "The London Lords" are out to get revenge towards those that had a part in his death. Ben is at a fundraiser when he getting information toward the
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Liv and Ben have a seriously crazy first meeting, one that involves them in a closet in the dark, having to make out so as to not get caught by some unknown person(s). But as hot as the encounter is, Liv has no idea she'll ever see the gorgeous man again, or that he'll end up becoming her boss.

She also has no idea the secrets Ben keeps, the company he keeps, or the revenge and information he seeks and what these things will do to her life.

Ben is supposed to be focusing on finding the people
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Am I flawed in my thinking? Am I flawed in my desires? Am I flawed with my moving forward? Oh my . . . I love Ben. I want Ben. I need Ben. This one had me all in from just a few chapters. I started it and just could not put it down. I was on with it from page-to-page, chapter-to-chapter. I had it so bad that I read it a second time the next day.

The words on the pages revealed to me a man that was to the depths of his soul a man. A man that had self-respect, self-understanding, self-awareness, a
Cindy Fong
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Livy is trying to find her place in life, living with grief and a wanker boyfriend. If you have read previous Royals stories by Nana Malone, you would have already met Ben. Now, Ben and his secret society friends, are on a mission of retribution. Their meeting was unconventional but for whatever reason, fate put them both in that closet, because their future depends on them needing each other.

The attraction between Ben and Olivia jump off the pages throughout this story. The banter is fun and f
KeelyReadsRomance
I’m so glad I got to read this book early! Big Ben is book one of the See No Evil trilogy. I loved how the story hooked me right from the start. The chemistry and sexual attraction between Livy and Ben was 🔥. I loved the secret society element and danger. Ben also helps Livy grieve the death of her mom which her shitty boyfriend never did. 😒There’s also the mystery of why bad things keep happing to Livy. Big Ben is super hot and I can’t wait to read The Benefactor, the second book in the See No ...more
Shades of Rebecca
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
This was a very captivating read! It was full of twists and surprises. First half of the book dragged on for me, but then it totally picked up in the second half and ended with a huge bang. The characters were really great, even Ben that really got on my nerve at first but then I really started to like him :)

Four stars!
Sandi
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I forgot how much I love Nana Malone books until I read this one. I love Ben and Livy and can’t wait to read more. What a cliffhanger. I love the mystery and suspense, this is definitely a page turner.
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
What can I say about Ben?! I adored him and his cocky, sexy mouth. The tension between Ben and Livy was off the charts. Not going to lie, I just needed them to bang already. The flirting, the banter, the heat. I could feel the chemistry burn me from the pages and just knew when they finally gave in to their desires it was going to be hot and explosive! YES. PLEASE.

Also...can we just talk about these London Lords for a sexond. Oh my freaking God, I am so excited to learn more about all of them! T
Claire Annovazzi
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(audiobook+ebook) It’s going to be the hardest review to write, because I don’t want to give anything of the plot. There are multiple mysteries in the story, and they should all come as surprises. Yet I want to convey how much I enjoyed it.

I had listened to Mari once before, and I still love her style. She’s a great narrator, and is perfect for the black heroine–sassys and classy. On the other side, it was my first long listen to Shane East, and I discovered a talented narrator, with several dif
Readers Together
I loved, loved, loved Big Ben.
This is my first Nana Malone book and wow, what a book to start with. I am loving it. I was laughing out loud in the first chapter. There are many laugh of loud moments, but equally as much suspense. The sexual tension is off the charts, and I love that it built throughout the story. I couldn’t listen fast enough, I kept sneaking off to find time alone just so I could keep listening. I have so many questions, I’m intrigued by some of the other characters and what i
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Miss Malone has done it again with her fantastic storytelling! Her writing has only gotten better and her characters are even more amazing as she continues to create these crazy scenarios in her book series.

Big Ben is going to give you everything you want in a hot romance book that is also filled with mystery, action, suspense, and of course hot steamy sexual tension. I couldn't put this book down because each chapter was better than the last.

Ben and Olivia are amazing characters, they are reall
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love a story that instantly starts off grabbing your attention.
I was sucked into this one right away. I got to start connecting with the main characters right away and I just wanted to settle in and get lost in the words.

Ben and Livy had an instant spark and connection. Their witty banter made things interesting and was a nice balance to the seriousness of Ben's mission. Nana Malone is great at making you fall in love with the characters as they fall in love. I was not only enjoying Ben and
The Book Lover
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! from beginning to end! I had to read it in one sitting because it was that amazing!
 ❦Oumaima❦
Jul 31, 2020 marked it as to-read
🎁💝 Free on Apple Books/Google/Kobo today (31/07/2020) 💝🎁
Nicole ReadingBetweenTheSheets
I loved this first book in the See No Trilogy!

The characters in Big Ben were great and the storyline is wonderful! I loved the blend of romance and suspense and am looking forward the next book in the trilogy! Author Nana Malone writes great heat, I mean…really great heat (wink, wink) and this book you just won’t want to put down. 4.5 stars!

RoseyLovesBooks
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Billionaire Ben Covington and his friends are on a covert mission for vengeance. Which is how the beautiful Olivia Ashong gets sucked into Ben's life. Ben doesn't mind ... that is, until the bad guys start coming out of the woodwork. Ben refuses to back off but will he be able to keep Liv safe? Note: this story ends on a cliffhanger!

Big Ben is fun, intriguing and suspenseful all rolled into one hot read! I can't wait to read The Benefactor, Book 2 of the See No Evil Trilogy.
Cassidy
Apr 21, 2020 rated it liked it
3.75

This book was part of a fun adventure. Love that it is set in London and the hero is James Bond-y. The heroine is relatable with an amazing best friend. It was a nice start to a series with a little adventure.

I voluntarily read an early copy.
TJ
Aug 07, 2020 rated it liked it
The upside is the writing is smooth and easy to read. The hero is great and the basic story is promising. The downside is it was really slow moving for me. I was so bored I almost quit multiple times. I think it would have been more engaging if I had known exactly why Ben and his friends were working so hard to bring the enemy down. This nebulous something is the entire focus of the book, yet all we have to go on is an extremely vague mention concerning the death of their friend. Without any und ...more
Ashley Herndon
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Intrigue meets a gentleman (kinda. Alpha arrogant smoking hot).

I seriously enjoyed this. Great plot. Well written

Big Ben!!! Soooo swoony!

Olivia. Spunky. Cool. Funny. Takes no shit.

Douchebag of a boyfriend.
Boyfriend’s smarmy boss.
Secret society.
Perfect dates.
Loved loved loved

Highly recommend!
gretareadsromance
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-read, 2020-arc
Big Ben is the first book in this trilogy and it leaves me wanting more more more! This book has it all and was filled with romance and suspense. The back and forth between Ben and Livy and all that they encounter keeps you turning pages. This was a quick read for me as I couldn't put it down! ...more
Sandy S
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
BIG BEN is the first instalment in Nana Malones contemporary, adult SEE NO EVIL erotic, romantic suspense trilogy focusing on billionaire businessman Ben Covington, and operations director Olivia Ashong.

Told from dual third person perspectives (Ben and Olivia) BIG BEN follows several paths including the building relationship between billionaire businessman Ben Covington, and operations director Olivia Ashong.

Ben Covington is a member of the Elite, closely connected to the Uber rich and powerful
PP's Bookshelf
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FIVE "BIG BEN" STARS

Big Ben has everything that made me a Nana Malone addict. And then some more. It's sexy as sin. It has intense emotions. It has drama, action and suspense. And Nana Malone's brilliant writing combined everything to create this explosive and intoxicating story!

Ben Covington is on a mission. This billionaire bad boy and his friends aka London Lords are trying to take down the most powerful secret societ in England. The Elite. Power comes with corruption, danger, manipulation an
Jess *lovetolovebooks*
Jul 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Big Ben...
Equal parts James Bond vibes, secret societies, and workplace romance. This book was so much freaking fun! I knew I was going to love this book beacuse on page two it made me cackle. Not laugh. Cackle. Maybe it's just my immature humor but c'mon..."Statue Dick"!
I listened to the audiobook which I highly recommend because the narrators did such a fantastic job. Do you love men with accents? Then yeah this audiobook is for you.
Ben is part of a secret society called the Elite, but years

• The Cruelest Stranger
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • Chasing Cassandra (The Ravenels, #6)
  • Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)
  • His Outlaw Valentine
  • The Rogue of Fifth Avenue (Uptown Girls, #1)
  • A Quartet of Pleasures: Four Steamy, Symphonic Shorts
  • Deadly Obsession (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • The Beast (Wicked Villains, #4)
  • The Takeover Effect (The Singh Family, #1)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti (A Magical Bakery Mystery, #2)
  • From Breath and Ruin (Elements of Five, #1)
  • Docile
  • Anonymous
  • The Lord I Left (The Secrets of Charlotte Street, #3)
  • Fires of Winter (Haardrad Viking Family, #1)
  • Messy
Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling author, Nana Malone writes Sexy Feel-Good Romance and loves of all things romance and adventure.

That love started with a tattered romantic suspense she "borrowed" from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and chan

See No Evil Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Benefactor