Start by marking “Betrayed (Atlanta's Finest #5)” as Want to Read:
Betrayed (Atlanta's Finest #5)

Betrayed

(Atlanta's Finest #5)

When secrets turn into lies…

Former DEA agent Angelo González’s final undercover operation exploded in a betrayal he’ll never forget or forgive. He’s moved on. As one of Atlanta’s Finest, providing personal security for the rich and famous, Angelo is living his best life—until he has to play fake boyfriend to one of their clients. Not just any client. A client who stirs
Published January 22nd 2020 by Amaris Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Betrayed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayed

Start your review of Betrayed (Atlanta's Finest #5)
yessenia

I think the writing style was 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊. The book wasn’t that bad it just never held my attention and interest that long, it really took me a while to finish this and it’s a short story so…

One of the things I couldn’t deal with sometimes was the 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈. Perhaps I’m insensitive or not the typical romantic girl, who knows, but I cringed many times while reading some word choices from the characters, especially when the scene didn’t even merit it.

Another thing was the 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝑜𝓉𝓎𝓅𝑒𝓈,
Carolyn
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Betrayal is one of the worst forms of flattery. Angelo experienced this level of deception at the hands of someone he trusted. The former DEA agent found himself in the middle of a high profile case as one of the Atlanta's Finest newest member. Singer Zenobia needed the help of this elite team of hotties to keep her safe from an unknown attacker. Angelo was the man for the job and he did it well. Yes, it was worth the wait....
Carolyn King
Very Good Book

I love reading about the Bodyguards of Supreme Clientele. I was waiting for Angelo story. It was very good. Zenobia is the woman who Angelo was hired to protect. They both fell in love with each other. I am happy everything worked out for them. Can't wait to read the next book in this series.

Erika
Jan 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Entertaining 3.5 stars

I enjoyed the book and the 2 protagonists. However, they were a few things that bothered me. The main thing is that the too generic physical descriptions were frustrating. Angelo is mixed race but what about her? Was her father African American or Mexican? Apart from the locks what does her brother look like? . The whole action basically being over 2 weeks was also a bit too fast. Mainly the whole falling madly in love part. I understand that the cartel information was
Vondetta Carter
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Angelo is apart of the Bad guys of Atlanta's Finest. He was once DEA and his past seems to want to rear its ugly head. He takes a run and finds himself coming to the aid of a lovely woman who seems to be on the verge of being kidnapped. He foils the attempt but finds he looses something else.
Zen is an up an coming singing star who has had her life turned upside down lately. She call an old friend who is Atlanta PD. He lets her know he has some friends who would be ideal to help her. Imagine the
LaKesha Seegars
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW, this book was fantastic, this whole series is awesome. Mrs. Sharon you rock!!! Another great read by Sharon C. Cooper, once you start the series you will be hooked. Who would have known a jog in the park and seeing each other from a distant would lead to a happy ending despite all the drama that was about to happen. The ones that say that they will never fall in love always fall the hardest and Angelo's love and attraction to Zenobia is what kept her safe and unhurt. Angelo promised to ...more
Celeste
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Secrets have a way of coming forward ..

Let's talk plot development and character development, if you've never read a Sharon C. Cooper story than I am here to tell you, you've been missing out. She has a way of drawing you into the characters and also seeking to know where she's going next. That is what we have with Betrayed. You have Zenobia and Antonio on this path of protection and passion. Where the past has just as much to do with their lives as the present. Hired to protect, became so much
Alice
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hard to trust once you've been betrayed!

Here another one of Atlanta's Finests gets to tell his story, fall in love, find himself in suspenseful situations and finally all things come together quite nicely. Angelo Gonzalez like his buddy Myles swore he would never follow Ham, Laz, Henton, Mase, and Whiz into the throes of matrimony yet something tells me with the beautiful talented and hiding a secret Zenobia that is just where he may be headed. I liked the rollercoaster of emotions this story
Brenda  Larnell
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First, Atlanta’s Finest is a great series, and it continues with the story of Angelo Gonzalez, former DEA agent, and Zenobia “Zen” Westfield, celebrity singer, who, in her own words, has been “used, abused, and betrayed”. I like what talented author Sharon C. Cooper does with a very familiar trope, the fake relationship. As a member of Supreme Security, Angelo is tapped to protect Zen by posing as her love interest after a thwarted kidnapping, and other flagrant actions against her. The ...more
Hazel Robinson
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

Wow every time I read one of the book in this series I don't think it can get any better but it does. Loved Angelo and Zen. Angelo met Zen when he is out for a jog and two men tried to kidnap her. There is so many layers to this story, who sit up Angelo's DEA team, who is Zen's father, how did she survive after her mother died? This story has a bit of mystery and suspense. Kudos to the author, keep this series coming. Seems as though each member of Atlanta's Finest get better and
Monique D.
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story was great! It had a few twists to add to the mystery which I loved. It kept me turning the pages!!

Angelo was not playing when it came to protecting Zenobia and neither was Atlanta's Finest.

Angelo and Zenobia were a good match for one another and all they had in common only solidified their chemistry. They helped one another to tear down the barriers they both had around their hearts and learned to trust as well as open their hearts to love.

This author has given us another solid
Cheryl Sherrod
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Still The Finest!!

Once again S.C. has done the thing. I absolutely love this series and Angelo & Zen fit right in with the other couples (Laz is still my favorite). Loved their instant chemistry & the mystery involved with the storyline. Excited for all the other stories in the making but I really need something else with Monty a.k.a Rock. I want to see him legit & in love!!
Sylvia
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sharon Cooper has done it again. I love love the Atlanta's Finest Series. Zen is the up and coming star
and when her life is in danger she hires security. Alonso plays her pretend boyfriend but oh how quickly that changes. I enjoy all of your books please continue to write more. I am waiting for the next book.
Marcelle
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Betrayed!

Once again Sharon has written a best seller! The passion, love! The turns and twist kept me intrigued. I never saw the sister brother relationship coming! Can't wait to see if we get to read about Myles and Geneva! Congratulations Sharon on a job well done once again! Karl's coming!
Tina Jackson
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another hit

Sharon Cooper has done but again with Betrayed. Each story in the Atlanta's Finest series seems to be better than the story before it. Loved the mix of passion and mystery inNately and Zenobia's story. Keep the hits coming Sharon, really loving this series. I hope Myles story is next.
Frances
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another winner!

If I see a new book by Sharon C. Cooper, I just buy. Her talent and skill is consistent and just wonderful. I love the Atlanta's Finest Series!! The only downside to this book is that it is so good, that you cant put it down and you finish it so fast. A great read.
Lasonde
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Betrayal

Angelo and Zenboia book is very good and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Will Angelo and Zen leave the past and mistrust in others in the past or will they trust each other and have a future together.
Deserie
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hungry Eyes

This book was excellent and me on my toes.
Love the drama and the secret and lies.
These bodyguards are so hot,don't no how they managed to keep and eye on zenobia,but Angelo is such a darling
He make sure his woman is safe.
Annette Williams
Great

Each one of your books get better than the last. This book drew me in. The characters are realistic and fun. I await the next book in the series. Thank you, God has given you a gift.
Doretha Robinson
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read it,it's a great read

So let me tell you that I'm absolutely delighted and enjoyed very moment of this novel. The suspense and the lives with love found is always special, combined it keep me not wanting to put it down!

Sabura Rashad
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adding a new author

I have been looking for a new author to collect and hoped Sharon C Cooper would end my search. I am so glad I took a chance on this book. Buying the rest of this series and looking forward to exploring her others.
Sabrina Hamilton
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One word....AWESOME

Zenobia and Angelo’s chemistry jumped off the pages from the time they made eye contact. What a wonderful romantic suspense. I truly enjoyed this book. No can’t wait for the last one in this series. Kudos Mrs. Cooper on another amazing book.
Lee Holden, E.
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Great read, I enjoyed the characters and storyline. Angelo and Zenobia are good together. The guys at Supreme Security always have intriguing stories. I recommend this book and look forward to the next.
Fredericka J Fisher
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Angelo and Zenobia

Beautiful story, i m glad that all the trouble with this couple was strain out. This book has sexiness, love , danger, mystery, all the things make a good book. I can't wait to read books 1,2,3,4,and 6.
Tari
Love and Intrigue

Another great story in the Atlanta's Finest series. Some love at first site, mystery and suspense. Get to know Zen and Angelo.
Rechell Thomas
Feb 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Loved it
Barbara Williams
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the book can't wsit for the next one
Myrlita Clark
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it
bronda j. johnson
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read

I love the sequels and returning characters. It's fun to read the suspense and love story. Look forward to next book in the series
Lena Neely
Never disappointed

Sharon never disappoints me. Secrets can destroy. Thank goodness that was not the case with Angelo and Zenobia. The next story is going to be fantastic.

• In Pursuit of You (In The Heart of A Valentine #6)
  • Jah (Them Boys #2)
  • Shu: A Novella (Them Boys Book 3)
  • Caden's #Situationship (To Marry a Madden #3)
  • No Coincidence
  • Teach Me
  • The Professional (The Negus Effect Series Book 5)
  • Never Again: a second chance romance (Quicksand Book 3)
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Closer To You
  • And This I Swear (In The Heart of a Valentine #7)
  • Deeper Than Love (Brooks Family Book 6)
  • James (Across the Aisle #3)
  • Duty or Desire
  • A Catalina Cove Christmas (Catalina Cover #3.5)
  • Ryan the Joker (Brothers Black #6)
  • Time, Love & Tenderness (Baymoor Series)
  • The Book of Matthew: Adonis (Gems & Gents Series 8)
Award-winning and bestselling author, Sharon C. Cooper, is a romance-a-holic - loving anything that involves romance with a happily-ever-after, whether in books, movies, or real life. Sharon writes contemporary romance, as well as romantic suspense and enjoys rainy days, carpet picnics, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She’s been nominated for numerous awards and is the recipient of an Emma ...more

Atlanta's Finest (5 books)
  • A Passionate Kiss (Atlanta's Finest #1)
  • Vindicated (Atlanta's Finest #2)
  • Indebted (Atlanta's Finest #3)
  • Accused (Atlanta's Finest #4)