Start by marking “A Plan for Everything” as Want to Read:
A Plan for Everything

A Plan for Everything

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Connie’s Coffee and Cones is thriving, and owner Connie Spencer is right on track to realize her dream of expanding into a catering business. She believes she owes her success to her remarkable ability to plan. In fact, she has a plan for everything. At least, she thought she did—until Michael Cole appears in Worthville.

Michael has an agenda of his own—and a competing
Published January 21st 2020 by Anaiah Press

To ask other readers questions about A Plan for Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Plan for Everything

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of A Plan for Everything
Suzie Waltner
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Connie Sanders loves Worthville, her business, and her neighbors. She’s the first to step in and lend a helping hand, no matter how crammed it makes her schedule.

A Plan for Everything is the first book written by Beverly Varnado that I’ve read. While there were a couple instances I wondered if I’d missed something with two of the supporting characters (turns out, I did), this book stands well on its own overall. The small town atmosphere, the friendships, and the budding romance
Meagan
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Small-town life comes alive in this easy read. Varnado uses vivid word pictures and vibrant characters (hmm, I seem to have a penchant for alliteration -- must have picked that up from the book!) to create an endearing novel in A Plan for Everything. References toYou've Got Mailalways win points in my book, too!

Christianity is weaved throughout A Plan for Everything; characters exemplify Christ as they extend hospitality and truly show what it means to be His hands and feet. I I especially
Melony
Jan 23, 2020
Mallori Norris
Jan 25, 2020
Janice
Jan 26, 2020
Desiree
Jan 27, 2020
Southern writer, Beverly Varnado is a novelist, screenwriter, and blogger who writes to give readers hope in the redemptive purposes of God.

Her work has been a finalist for the prestigious Kairos Prize in Screenwriting, a finalist in screenwriting at the Gideon Media Arts Conference, and a semifinalist in Operation First Novel. She has had a screenplay under option.

She lives in Georgia with her