Start by marking “Bastian” as Want to Read:
Bastian

Bastian

Bastian Johnston had alpha running through his veins; he was after all the son of the Wounded Souls’ sergeant at arms.
Only Bastian didn’t want the cut; he wanted the green beret and dagger patch. So, he followed his best friend and made his dream a reality, he became a soldier and second in charge of the coveted TEAM FIVE commando unit.
Life should be great, right? Wrong.

To ask other readers questions about Bastian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bastian

Start your review of Bastian
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Ever since the day that Sebastian Johnston came to her rescue in high school, Wren has been in love with him But because of who she is and her background Wren believes that someone like Bastian would never fall for someone like her. So she 'friend-zoned' him and believes that is all they will ever be, best friends
Bastian can't understand why Wren has put him in the friend zone, and he knows that she feels something for him. Since his last return from a mission, he has decided that he wants a
Joelle
What a great edition to this ongoing series we loved the story from beginning to end.I am really loving this second generation series with the children from the Wounded Souls Series and we can clearly see that the children turned men that these men chose to take the same path of there fathers took and the are all so much like their fathers that its so uncanny.

One thing we love about these characters of this series is that it is so easy to fall in love with them all and we have to say that Wren
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Despite the fact I’m pretty sure I could read everything Wounded Sons/Wounded Souls for the rest of my life and be happy I’m still always a bit surprised by how blown away I am with every new release. The first generation of this MC family captured my heart, but this second generation is making that love run so much deeper. Bastian’s story really drove that home for me.
So much like his father while also being his own man, I was head over heels for Bastien almost instantly. He was every bit the
Stories in Review
I received an ARC for an honest review.
Leah Sharelle is such an amazing writer. I just love her world building. Another great addition.
Releases 2/14/2020!
Chaos Book Reviews.
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sebastian Johnston has wanted one thing in his entire life, to step out of the shadows his father cast. Being the son of a local ledgend isn't easy. Having his legacy follow you into your career, especially a Defence Force Career, well I'd assume, is harder. Some of that shadow in the younger years seemingly changed when he was 16 and met his very own Bombshell. Still carrying the weight of his dad's name new girl Wren is one of the only people, outside of his Wounded Souls/Son's family see him ...more
Cassie Ashford
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How do you live up to Deck Johnson? The man everyone admires or fears. Whose reputation is known far and wide. It’s impossible to meet anyone’s expectations. Bastian is crumbling under the pressure. The only relief he gets is when he is near his best friend Wren.

Wren loves Bastian but is afraid to lose him if they try to become more than friends so she refuses to go for more. It’s a fight she is losing horribly though when Bastian makes it clear she is the one for him.

Truths are finally told.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's Review~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I could give this book a million stars. Bastian has been in love with Wren since the first moment he saw her, but then something changed now they are just friends. Bastian's life is between two lives the Wounded Souls MC but his heart is in the military and following his father's footsteps. Unfortunately his father's legacy weighs on him, so to balance it out he finds his balance in illegal boxing. When he comes home on leave he
Belinda Donaldson
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had my reservations when I started this book. Bastian is afterall Deck's (His Sweetness) son and has some big shoes to fill.

I was not disappointed. The author has a very talented way of making each character as individual as possible so even though he is Deck's son you quickly realise he is his own man.

Bastian and Wren are best friends but they both secretly want more.

During the story you discover that due to misconceptions, miscommunications and missed opportunities have kept them apart.

Charlotte Isaac
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, I absolutely loved this book. I couldn't put this down once started.

I loved Bastian and Wren together, they may of had ups and downs. But they fought for each other.

I can't wait for more.
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I always state this for the record, Leah Sharelle is amazingly brilliant, and I'll NEVER NOT ONCE not LOVE what she releases, making Bastian is no exception. Plus I was desperately waiting for this story to be honest. Wounded Souls is one of my very favorite series, so this spinoff of The Wounded Sons is next level love for me! Bastian's father his hero, but hates the fact that he can't become his own man as his father did so much. He didn't want to wear a cut, instead making the choice to get a ...more
Cheryl O'Harney
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bastian’s a second generation Wounded Son, he’s Deck’s boy (His Sweetness) and just like the man who raised him when there’s something he wants he goes all out till he gets it, he’s the sweetest alpha with the biggest () heart, caring and protective of those he loves.

Wren is one of those Bastian cares deeply for, she’s actually the best friend he’s been in love with for years however she’s put him in the friend-zone, what he doesn’t realise is that she’s secretly wanted more from him but
I adore Bastian and Wren! They were absolutely perfect together, and had a connection that was smoking hot, even when they were denying that connection! Their story is just as engrossing as the 1st Generation, and I love it just as much!

Wren grew up with Bastian, and they've been best friends for as long as they can remember. And Wren has had feelings for Bastian for just as long. But something is keeping her from admitting those feelings, from giving in and taking a chance. She knows what she
Kim Richards
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was pulled into this story from the get go, staying there until I had read every single word that was written. All the while I had my mini movie playing along in my head.
Twists, turns and surprises await you within the pages of this book. Some of the surprise you may see coming, others you won't. Some are large while others are small. Some may even hit you square in the face or pull on your heart stings, which every it maybe, each and everyone holds equal importance with in the story.
The
Stacey Goble
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Strong, sexy and sometimes disciplined... thats Bastian. Sassy, tempting and loyal is Wren. This story was hot! I am loving the new Generation of Wounded souls.. known as the Wounded Sons. Leah is an amazing author and drags you into the story where nothing else exists except what is written on the pages you are reading. This is a must read. I loved it... I did want to annihilate the author at one stage.. but thats for you to find our why, no spoilers here!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is now on my list of books I will reread often, Bastian is living under his dads shadow and he is determined to be his own man of his own making and his best friend Wren is the love of his life but they both won't act on it.
I love how these two know each other so well and when they do act on their feelings they do not let the past or anyone else stop them.
Iona
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh Bastian. Even though as Deck’s son he has huge shoes to fill ....I loved, loved, loved him!!!
Bastian and wren have been best friends forever. However, both wanted more. Unfortunately, due to lies and manipulators they are kept apart ....until now. They are such a fantastic couple. I definitely have a new favourite within the souls/sons.
Leahs writing just keeps getting better. Every book feels individual. I’ve read many series’s and books get to similar. THIS IS NOT the case with wounded
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd novel in this new generation series and what a fantastic addition Bastian and Wren’s story is. These two are best friends but have always secretly wanted more. This is a beautifully written story which had me totally hooked and intrigued throughout. I cannot wait to read more in this addictive series and highly recommend for all MC lovers.
Lorraine - Rainey Day Book Reviews

Title: Bastian
Author: Leah Sharelle
Reviewer: Lorraine Leatham - Rainey Day Book Reviews
Rating:

Bastion is the second book in the wounded son's series by Leah Sharelle. However, this is the first book I have had the pleasure of reading.

This is a story of friendship between two people who should have been together ten years ago. Each fell for the other but lies and minipulations unbeknownst to them got in the way.

Bastion is all Alpha male much like his father the SAA of the Wounded Souls MC.
Cheri
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best. Book. Ever.

This series is amazing as the original series (gotta say I didn't think that was possible). Bastian is part of an elite military team. He is unbeatable in the ring. He earned his cut and place in the club. All he needed to make his life complete was the woman he'd loved since their school days. The same gorgeous thing who'd friend-zoned him ten years ago. It was time to fix that. Oh, yeah, there was one other issue that plagued him and kept him from being the best that he could
Lauren
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We all loved the Wounded Souls... now we have a new love for the Wounded Sons. I didn't find it hard to believe that Bastian had fallen for his bestie or that secretly she's loved him forever. These two are hot messes of hormones and emotions and they fly all over. These two each have short tempers but shew Bastian is way worse. When all the truths start coming out and you find out more about the the older Souls and just how much the Sons look up to them. This series sure doesn't disappoint.
melanie allen
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bastian is the second book in The Wounded Sons Series by Leah Sharelle. It’s the first book I’ve read by Leah and can’t wait to read more from this author as I found this book so good a captivating emotional true love where family is everything. Bastian and Wren’s book is not to be missed.
Lee-anna Dunk
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Bastion is the second book in the wounded son's series by Leah Sharelle.
This story is one of a life long friendship between two people who should have been together ten years ago. However due to manipulation and lies they never got to go beyond that friendship . Until now.

Lies are soon exposed and the truth brings Bastion and Wren together where they should have been all along. Leah Sharelle loves to keep her reader's on the edge of their seats and she certainly gave this poor reader some
Holly
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow oh wow!!! I absolutely loved this book!! Friends to lovers is one of my favorite tropes, and it's done perfectly in this book! Wren and Basians story is fantastic!
Nicola
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!! Not that you’d expect anything less from Leah Sharelle!
Bastian and Wren took their time but boy did the fireworks go off once they got their shit together! I love the friends to lovers storyline, having that friendship base first makes it so much more “this could happen to me” believable.
100% 5 star recommendation
Robyn Corcoran
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Saucy Reviews On Kinky Korner

Gabriel, book one, introduced readers to the Wounded Sons and now it’s Bastian’s turn; we get to know more about why he is such a growly, gruff guy..or is he really?

Wren has been infatuated with Bastian since she met him in high school, likewise he is with her too. They are still the best of friends a decade later until things change.

Bastian wasn’t a character we knew that much about prior to this series, of course he was a young toddler for most of the
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
Another Wounded Soul from the next generation finally falls! This storyline involves Bastian and his best friend Wren. When they met as teenagers in school and Bastian was her savior, they both harbor feelings for each other but misunderstandings have caused them not to act on them. Years later, things finally come to a head and a piece of that misunderstanding is revealed and it sparks the unraveling of their friendship to move into more. I loved how this couple realized that there were ...more
Barbara
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There is no worse feeling than finding the love of your life and somehow finding yourself being Friend-zoned. Sadly this is exactly what happened between Bastian “Bast” and Wren, affectionately known as Bombshell, and Bast is at his wits end.

Having met way back in High School, Wren and Bast they have been besties for almost a decade, both secretly longing for more. When Bast comes home from his latest mission, he’s determined to convince Wren they belong together as more than just friends. Being
Kari Hansen
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bastian loves his father but because of who he is and his accomplishments he is determined to forge his own path and be appreciated for the man he is. The one person that he has been able to count on since he was a teenager is his best friend Wren but his feeling for her run much deeper and now he just has to show her.

Wren has loved Bastian from their first meeting when he not only protected her but made her feel special. She knows that they can never be more than friends and she would rather
Kage Zee
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say?? Bastian is a chip of the old block being Deck’s son and all and I knew this book wouldn’t disappoint. Leah is an amazing author that pulls you into the story and before you know it, the book is finished and you’re excited about the next book. Bastian and Wren’s story is amazing and full of love.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The only person that sees a problem with being in Deck’s shadow is Bastian, but he is living in his constant shadow. In the army, the club and the ring he feels he just doesn’t measure up. Wren has been by his side through it all as his best friend even though they both want more. One little untruth has her friend zoning him. Will love truly overcome all? Will Bastian finally step out of his father’s shadow and become his own man? This will be my go to read for rereads!! I can’t wait for the ...more

• Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs #4)
  • Finn: Conner Brothers Construction, Book 1 (CBC)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Kale & Terra (Texas Kings MC #7.5)
  • Defending Zoe: Stone Knights MC Book 9
  • Herd That (The Valentine Boys Book 1)
  • Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen Book 2)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Keeping Denver
  • Cherishing His Forever (Forever #3)
  • Raine's Fall (Blazing Outlaws MC Book 1)
  • Maxum & Lily: Rebel Guardians Next Generation
  • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0 #1)
  • Seeking Our Destiny : Nelson Brothers'
  • Tucker (Texas Kings MC #7)
  • Guts & Glory: Steel (In the Shadows Security, #5)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
I love romance. I read constantly. Seriously it’s an obsession. I started reading romance at 12 years of age and haven’t stopped since. My mind is always thinking of new story lines, new alpha’s that will capture their woman’s hearts. I’m in love with love.