Start by marking “Fake It Baby One More Time” as Want to Read:

Fake It Baby One More Time

A Fake Romance Box Set Collection including The NewlyFEDS, Break Me, and Graham. Including BONUS material.

To ask other readers questions about Fake It Baby One More Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fake It Baby One More Time

Start your review of Fake It Baby One More Time
Meghann Martin
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fake It Baby One More Time is an absolute delight and hot must read boxset by Logan Chance! It’s filled with his amazing fake relationship stories, The NewlyFeds, Graham and Break Me. If you have already read, get ready for some fantastic bonus material for each of the stories and Logan knocks it out of the park!

Each story if packed full with a hot alpha Hero, spunky strong heroine, angst, mystery, banter, hot sexy scenes and storylines that keep you immersed from page one until the end. If you
Marija
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't even choose which story is my The best of those 3!
I loooove them! Every single one is beautiful, well written, entertaining, they grab you and don't let you until you finish them completely.
The bonuses are great addition that makes you feel closer to the stories and enjoy even more.
All 3 stories made me teary in my eyes, sometimes from the touchy moments, sometimes from laughing and I almost forgot- from reading deep into the night simply because I wanted to read more and more. I love
ROMBookTalk
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fake It Baby One more Time is a box set with three of Logan Chance’s fake relationship full books. Couples faking relationships, what could possibly go wrong? All the books have hot alpha males, that somewhat make poor decisions that I find hilarious, foot meet mouth. The female leads are all fighters, know what they want, and make things happen. I read this box set in one sitting and don’t regret my lack of sleep, or regret waking up the pups during the middle of the night with me howling in ...more
Liz
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fake It Baby One More Time by Logan Chance is a collection of stories that includes The NewlyFeds, Break Me and Graham and includes bonus material. This is a great introduction to Logan Chance for anyone who has not read him before and a great boxset addition for those of us who already read him! The boxset includes fake relationship stories that will captivate you from start to finish. As well as heroes you will love and heroines that will bring them to their knees! Some of the best from Logan! ...more
Susan
Shelves: done
A collection of fake relationships that turn into real love. Three GREAT stories by Logan, NewlyFeds, Graham, and Break Me. Lots of humor with laugh out loud scenes. Also great bonus of extras. Loved it!!
Debra
Shelves: arc
Fake It Baby One More Time brings together three of Logan Chance’s stories of fake relationships that lead to real relationships. If you have never read any of these books, you are in for a fantastic experience. And if you have read the original books? I found it fun to renew my relationship with these characters and beyond happy to see where their stories lead years later. So, either way, I recommend reading Fake It Baby One More Time.

Logan starts with The Newlyfeds. Special agents Addison
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: reviewed, favorites
I had previously read/reviewed all 3 of the stories included in this collection,and with the added bonus content with each one,it was overall another enjoyable read for me.

The NewlyFEDS (taken from my previous review)
I really enjoyed the interactions between Addison and Vin,as they take on the undercover fake marriage...yes you can guess that they will get together at some point, but it's not right away-there's a gradual build up to the lines getting blurred,the chemistry heats up all while they
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy Logan Chance’s writing style and humor, but I was surprised by how he came up with three completely different plots and stories in the “fake fiancée” genre. As usual, Logan has witty banter and funny internal dialogue and situations throughout the books.

The book starts with NewlyFEDS, more of an enemies (or competitive co-worker) to lovers story, full of action and more on the lighter side. Two FBI agents pretend to be married to infiltrate a wealthy neighborhood to catch a mafia
Anna
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fake romance fabulousness!! Wit, steam, dash of suspense, drama, absolutely fantastic!

These 3 stories are fantastic. Logan's added material? Absolutely priceless!!

The Newlyfeds

Loved, loved, loved! All the steam and with you expect from Logan!!

I can so see a movie or TV series with these two.

The whole will they or won't they. The friendships with the neighbors, the job they're there to do, their sizzling chemistry!

I Floved Vin & Addison!!

She's a little tightly wound but hoping her hard work
Cheryl Blackburn
Simply Irresistible!
No doubt this is a five star collection of Fake Romances by Logan Chance. I love each and everyone of these Alpha males as they are so well written, and they are simply irresistible. The male characters are swoon worthy hot, hot, hot (fans face).

The NewlyFEDS- This is one of my favorite books of 2019. Funny, romantic and a little suspense thrown in, which makes it a perfect combination.
Special Agent Addison Buckley and Special Agent Vin Mills have to go undercover as
Reva
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Three Fake romances (or are they) in ONE!

Fake it Baby One More Time is a three book box set of “fake” relationships stories. I had the absolute pleasure of reading each of these novels for the first time. Starting with “Newlyfeds”, I was immediately wrapped up in the forced marriage between Addison Buckley and Vin Mills. Both federal agents, with a promotion on the line, Buckley and Mills dive into their fake marriage in order to discover the criminal in the midst of a wealthy, and welcoming,
Brittnie Becker
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This box set trio knocked it out the park with emotions passion and baby Yoda references ...

I want to talk about each book individually first up ...

the Newlyfeds two undercover agents put on a case to pretend to be married and live in an upscale neighborhood all while cracking the case of who the neighborhood money Launder is all the suspects look innocent enough but it's hard to hunt for clues when you are to busy hunting for you clothes . Will they solve the case ?
Rating 5

My favorite quote
Angela DeMarco
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fake It Baby One More Time by Logan Chance, consist of three of his prior fake relationship books. Couples who fake a relationship......sounds intriguing right? Each story, The NewlyFeds, Graham, and Break Me, all have hot alpha males and strong beautiful ladies in them. If you have never read any of these books, you’re missing out on some fantastic stories......Get one clicking!! Plus you’re in for a treat with extra added bonus material. Find out how their relationships have progressed over ...more
Mommy’s Book Escape
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are new to Logan’s books, this is a great place to start.

FAKE IT BABY ONE MORE TIME by Logan Chance is a boxed set that contains NewlyFEDS, Graham, and Break Me. All three are fake relationships with a HEA. Even if you have read these books, there is plenty of bonus material included in this collection.
NewlyFEDS tells the story of special agents Vin Mills and Addison Buckley and their fake marriage while going undercover in the mob world.
Graham is a Christmas fake fiancé novel that
Karen Swoffer
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are new to Logan’s books, this is a great place to start.

Graham is a Christmas fake fiancé novel that
Jodi Hucko-Bigane
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fake it Baby One More Time is a collection of 3 books: The NewlyFeds, Graham, and Break Me. I throughly enjoyed all 3 stories. They each had an alpha male that was swoon worthy. There was a lot of humor and some steamy sex scenes.

I read The NewlyFeds before and loved it just as much the second time. The extended epilogue was very intriguing. I can't wait for their next book to come out to find out what happens in that undercover mission!!

Graham was a story about a fake engagement between Zoe
Sherill
ENTERTAINING - MELT-YOUR-HEART FIERY PASSIOANTE ROMANCES

“Fake It Baby One More Time” is a cloudburst of blazing hot romantic passion. Fast-past stories with sultry charismatic males, and strong sexy females. Each story features awesome character interaction, witty flirty innuendos, phenomenal scene descriptions, heart-tugging moments, suspense, action, and happy forever endings.

“The NewlyFEDS” features Addison and Vin, who are federal agents. This mismatched couple goes undercover in a wealthy
Courtney Jackson - CNC Bookish Vibes
NewlyFEDS
As with all his books, Logan has created a classic. The story of Vin and Addison will leave you feeling the disdain, the passion and the pride in who and what these two are.

Assigned to infiltrate a posh neighborhood and feign being a newlywed couple, the two are forced to look past their personal drama and work together, while slowly falling for the other. Entertaining tale from beginning to end.

The whodunnit feels you get from this book keep you intrigued and the romance makes you
Meryl Markowitz
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Three stories about fake relationships and what happens when you are in them.
These are three previous stories Logan has written, but, he has added bouns material, a little short story, so we can continue with characters we become attached to.

NewFeds: A delightful tale of Vin and Addison who realize that oppisites do attract. It's also a great mystery, where Logan trows red herrings all over the place and keeps you guessing who the culprit is until the end. It's funny and sexy.

Graham: After a
Kimberly O'connell
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn’t love a good fake relationship book where they don’t exactly let’s just say like each other but you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. This brand new box set by Logan Chance has three of his best fake lovers books.

Newlyfeds, Break Me, and Graham are all
Included in this set and they are some of his best work to date.

Newlyfeds has our favorite FBI Agents Vin and Addison who have to pretend to be married and desperately in love on Logan’s version of wisteria lane to catch the
Donita Jones
FAKE IT BABY ONE MORE TIME By Logan Chance
The NewlyFeds - I loved this one! It's different, sexy, has witty banter, hot chemistry and a great story line. Vin and Addison are all you would ever want or need in leads in a story. I really appreciated the additional bonus material.
Graham – Graham & Zoe have a Christmas story. She wants to sell her homemade soap to a resort, but doesn’t know her hook up is with the owner of the resort. He asks her for a big favor to get the soap into his
Jennifer Campos
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

NewlyFEDS

Man these scenes are hot. Like I need a fan, some ice while sitting in front of the ac HOT!!
This book had me smiling non stop, laughing, and guessing too. I’m so glad Logan took me out of my shell and I feel like I can continue again what I love to do and that’s reading and reviewing! LOVING the new epilogues too, which was basically a mini look into their lives undercover...together, love this!!

Graham
Never ever disappointed in your books. Why would anyone
Penny
HOTNESS OVERLOAD

Fake it Baby One More Time is a collection of three books about faking marriage and engagements. Putting these 3 books together in one bundle was brilliant. Starting with NewlyFeds. A fake marriage where you will laugh at the situations Vin and Addison get themselves into. To Graham with Graham and Zoe and Break Me with Katy and Pollux. Two fake engagements that they find themselves in. I enjoyed reading all three books again. I laughed out loud again. You will feel for the
Kari Hansen
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
NewlyFEDS – Addison wants to become a field agent even if that means going undercover and pretending to be married to Vin, a fellow agent. Vin isn’t looking forward to working with Addison either but as they find out appearances can be deceiving and before too long their feelings for each other are starting to feel very real.

Graham – Zoe has come to the resort in the hopes that they will agree to help her with her new business. When she arrives for her meeting she is surprised to find out the
Anita
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fake It Baby One More Time is a collection of fake relationships that turn into real love. Each has book has so much to love. The banter, the humor, the smoking hot sex, the swoony men and the women who fall for them. Strong , feisty women who are so freaking funny.

NewlyFEDs

This story is hilariously funny. Packed with one liners and steamy rendezvous. Vin and Addison are one hot couple working hard in and out of the sheets. I rode the Vin Mills train, and I loved every single second.

Graham

The
Jill  Kirtley
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Newly Feds... is so much more than a fake marriage story. Vin and Addison are great characters as are the residents they are sent undercover to investigate. It’s wonderfully funny, sexy, and exciting as they get to know their suspects and each other.

Graham... is an absolute joy, it’s laugh out loud funny, sexy, sweet, and so Christmassy! Zoe and Graham couldn’t be more different but they’re perfect for each other. There’s plenty of snow, log cabins, and family gatherings (lol) in this
Erica
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
What an entertaining collection! Fake It Baby One More Time contains 3 of Logan's fake relationship stories: The NewlyFEDS, Graham, and Break Me...all with Bonus Content!

Fake relationships are one of my favorite romance tropes because something always goes hilariously wrong! I mean, you can only pretend for so long before things start getting...real(ly awkward?).

Though I enjoyed each book in the set (Break Me less than the others)- my favorite has to be The NewlyFEDS. Vin and Addy are funny and
AnneMarie Davee
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Logan Chance is hilarious. Seriously. If you want a hot book with interesting characters who can make you laugh, this trio of stories has it all for you. "The NewlyFeds"-undercover agents who will give you a romping good time as they solve their case and try not to fall for each other while living in close quarters. So entertaining. "Graham"-ends on a good note with a baby goat. You gotta read it to appreciate the entire story. "Break Me"-HOT!! With a story that will keep you guessing as to what ...more
Isabel Debono
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can i say... Logan Chance knows how fo write a fake relationship story.
Hot alpha males and female leads that know exactly what they want.
Recipes for disaster if they think they can fake it and not have their relationships explode with the hot chemistry the couples have.
Newlyfeds would have to be one of my favourites of Logans books.
Graham is a cute novella that is a definite must read.
Break me has twists that you never see coming.
These books have been previously released but the bonus
Night Owl Book Blog
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fake It Baby One More Time is a boxset of three amazing books from the King of Dramadies, Logan Chance. The collection includes The NewlyFEDS, Graham and Break Me. All are fake relationship romances that will have you laughing one minute and swooning the next. Heat jumps off the pages and gets your heart racing. The males are all hot blooded alphas and their ladies are feisty, firecrackers who will not bend easily. There is also the lovely bonus of extra material in the boxset. As always Logan ...more

• Mantrum
  • Credence
  • Black Ice
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • Husband (Guardian, #2)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Seductive
  • Resolution: G-String (Resolution Pact)
  • Fake Fiancée
  • Redemptive (Combative, #2)
  • Destructive (Combative, #3)
  • Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings, #1)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • The Complete Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances Series (Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances, #1-5)
  • My Oxford Year
  • Kind of Famous
  • Sweet Cheeks
Logan Chance is a USA Today and Top 20 Amazon Bestselling Author with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and smart girls who love to read. He was nominated best debut author for the Goodreads Choice Awards in 2016. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.

For insights into