Start by marking “Betrayed (The Lost Wolves #1)” as Want to Read:
Betrayed (The Lost Wolves #1)

Betrayed

(The Lost Wolves #1)

Dominik is a man without a home.

After everything he holds dear is stolen from him by the one person he thought would never betray him, Dominik leaves the only home he’s ever known and the pack that he was raised to lead.

The choice is easy… or maybe there isn’t one.

After wandering, Dom finally finds a place that makes him want to put down roots. Along with his

Published January 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Betrayed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayed

Start your review of Betrayed (The Lost Wolves #1)
Deb Swietek
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Your fated mate doesn't know he's a wolf! What's an alpha to do?

What a powerful start of a new series! I fell in love with this world and its characters from the first pages. It is alive & vibrant. It becomes so real that you really feel like you know the characters; you care about them. There are wolves, loyal friends, an unexpected heat, mpreg, revelations, and an adorable baby. What's not to love!
Betrayed by his twin, Dominik leaves the pack he was meant to lead, with his best friend
Hollie
2.5*

I needed something quick to read for a lunch break, this worked well enough as a distraction.

A couple of little things that irked me a smidge:
That title and blurb suggest the possibility of an interesting backstory and plot that just kind of fizzles out into your bog standard insta-love mpreg story. Maybe it's just me but I'd like to have known more other than just (view spoiler)

Also the fact that Elias knew at least two members
Amy Dufera
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Betrayed, the first book in The Lost Wolves series by Skye Richmond, is a sweet feel-good mpreg romance.

Dominick is part of a large pack of wolf shifters who are new to town, trying to establish a new life for themselves. From the first time fated mates Dominick and Elias meet, I was totally hooked. And then it just gets better. Elias going into heat is a thrilling scene. And there's nesting!

The writing is great, both easy and pleasent, flowing well and keeping me entertained throughout.

I love
Danyelle Williams
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Life changes at a diner

Grabbing dinner became the most important moment of dominiks life as he meets Elias. Dominik never though he would meet his mate after being forced to leave his home but fate works in mysterious ways. But there is one complication that they will have to overcome.

Super cute book. I did feel like I needed a just a little bit more from the characters. But overall I liked the dynamic of their relationship. I did find myself being drawn to the side characters so I really hope
Keith
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
Almost ...

The story reads like a MF romance, only with shifters and a gay theme instead. More time is spent describing the sex and the pregnancy, than is invested in a storyline. If what you want is MM sex scenes, and then typical pregnant female emotional themes, this is your book.

It could be better with a little more focus on the storyline and with male characters who think and behave like men.
Kellie
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful first book to this new series! Dom and Elias are just amazing characters. I love how this book was not too long I love the fast read. I love how their attraction and the mate pull grabbed them from the first look. Elias's parents were wonderful and I liked how everyone (Dom's new pack and Elias's parents) got along so well. I can't wait for the next book in this series comes out. This is a definite must read!!!
Belinda Zamora
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great start to a new series.
Dominik and Elias find each other and there's an instant pull between them.
They are fated mates, but there's a little bit of a problem.
They quickly work through it and Dominik finally realizes that fate had a hand in bringing them together.
I loved the pack and the found family atmosphere.
There's trouble on the way and I can't wait to find out how it's resolved.
Badh
Jan 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Not bad, overall. I'm giving it a 3.75.

I like Dom and Elias, and I like the premise of the story. I think that I would've liked to learn a little bit more about Elias's parents, since his mom was the reason that he was an omega.

Like I said, it wasn't bad, overall. I did like it, and I'll continue to read the series, because I like Richmond's writing.
joani
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
I would not have read it if I knew it was MPreg

The whole book was just fluff. Sickening sweet! Blah.... I hate male pregnacy, it just ridiculous! The only good part was when Elias tries to shift. The highlight of the whole book
Stephanie
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing start to this series. Elias and Dom's book is a fast read and so cute. I just love how their relationship grows and I really am loving the other characters too. I can't wait to see what happen nexts.
Xochitl
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As a new series, Dominik and Elias’ story opened an interesting new shifter world full of “firsts”. Easy to read, low angst, sweet love story about fated mates, alphas and omegas. I cannot wait to read about Jacob in book 2!! Wonderful first (yes, another ”first”), book in the series.
Christina Adkins
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was a very good little love story can't wait to get Jacob's story it should be a good one since the ending of this one ending like it did would read another book from this author and recommend the author to other's.
Jeanine Beaulieu
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great start

I loved this book the characters are all wonderful it is a great start to a series,can’t wait for the next book on Jacob
Holly
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous book! Great characters! So much love, healing, and awesomeness!!
Holly
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this story!! Dom and elias are awesome. Love, healing, and lots of awesomeness. Cant wait for book 2!
Samantha Foster
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

Short,sweet, and sexy. With just a smidge of drama and intrigue. I cant wait for the next in the series and definitely reccomend.
Katy Dann
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I loved this book and cannot wait for book 2. I just wish it was a little longer as i though it finished abruptly
AL
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun quick read with interesting characters :)
I am curious to see what comes next!
Ericka Walden
Jan 25, 2020
☆Monica
Jan 24, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Detective Daddy (Timberwood Cove Book 8)
  • Sentinel (The Lost Pack #3)
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • His Forever Mate (Everglow Pack, #1)
  • Mine to Save (Pine Ridge Pack #1)
  • Claiming the Dentist (Blackwater Pack #7)
  • Protective Daddy (Timberwood Cove #7)
  • Secrets in the Snow (Meadowfall Firefighters #3)
  • Renegades (Breaking the Rules #1)
  • An Egg for Ansel (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #2)
  • Stay True to Me
  • His Elder Dragon (Divine Dragons #1)
  • Shatter (Omega Assassins Club #4)
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • Homerun Daddy (Timberwood Cove, #1)
  • Son of A (Chosen #30)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or