Start by marking “Chances” as Want to Read:

Chances

Would you risk a second chance, 4,000 miles away in paradise?

Chances, A Puerto Rican Love Affair is book three of the Romance Set In Paradise Series. Of romantic, steamy and suspenseful stand-alone novella length stories, all set in exotic locations around the world. Each one can be read as a stand-alone book.

Thirty-one year old Gabby from Barcelona, Spain has a love f
Kindle Edition
Published February 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chances

Start your review of Chances
James
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chances, a Puerto Rican Love Affair, is the third book of the Romance Set in Paradise series by author Kim Knight. I have previously read a different book by the author, but nothing from this series. Luckily, you can jump around and not get lost at all. I thoroughly enjoyed the writing style, characters, and setting. Let's dive into the details...

Gabby has a problem with her ex. He doesn't want to remain her ex. But he not only cheated on her, he carried on an affair for over 6 months while he w
Didi Oviatt
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read this whole book yesterday from cover to cover in one day - two sittings! Chances, a Puerto Rican Love Affair is book three in Kim Knight’s romance set in paradise series, but each book can be read as a stand alone. It’s smooth pace, paired with a few insanely suspenseful scenes makes it a very easily devoured book! The characters are realistic, memorable, and relatable, especially Gabby the main character. Along with her bestie in Spain Valentino, and her new found girlfriends in Puerto R ...more
Brenda Moser
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book three in the series brings a steamy romance with tons of steam and suspense. The author does a great job developing the story and brings an entertaining read. It's well written,moves fluidly and I enjoyed reading.

Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kim Knight is a great author. I’ve liked all of her books that I’ve read. As usual, once I started this one I didn’t want to put it down. It was a little bit of an emotional roller coaster. I felt that the characters were well developed, and loved how the story turned out.
Wil Loves Books!
A non Puertorican author that wrote a book about PR, with a Puertorican hero, named Mateo to boot, I’m trying to think if I even know anyone named Mateo, it’s definitely not a common name in PR. Anyway, I’m always wary of non Latinx authors writing Latin MCs cause they almost always get it wrong. And I’m especially picky when it’s about my Puerto Rico.
If a fellow PRican or a fellow Latinx has read this, let me know what you thought.
Lisa
Jun 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Gabby works for Barcelona Properties and they are expanding their international market.  After finding out her boyfriend has been cheating on her, Gabby decides she needs a change of scenery.  Her company offered an opportunity to go to Puerto Rico for one month to work  Gabby accepts the offer and sets sail.  She meets Mateo a struggling restaurant owner with a sketchy past.

This book is a story of perseverance, overcoming your past and second chances.  I fell in love Gabby and Mateo's story.
Catrina
Nov 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Chances

Overall I really liked this story by Kim Knight. The main characters, Gabby and Mateo, are both willing to take a second chance at finding love after having been hurt in past relationships. Everything moves quickly for them, and I love how it all played out.

There were a fair number of typos and editing issues. With a few editing updates, this story would definitely get a higher rating.
Drea Reads
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A really good book. I enjoyed until the end.
Lena
Nov 16, 2020
Brickley Jules
Feb 17, 2021

• Little Secrets
  • Come To Her Rescue (The Guardian Series #2)
  • Savage Queen (Oakwood Boys, #1)
  • Ruthless Boss (Badder Bosses #4)
  • Greedy Boss (Badder Bosses, #1)
  • Curvy Girls: The Complete Collection
  • July 4th With His Best Friend's Daughter (Protecting Her Heart #3)
  • Her Billionaire Landlord (Protecting Her Heart #4)
  • Her Brother's Best Friend (Protecting Her Heart, #1)
  • A Cowgirl's Heart (Barrels and Hearts #2)
  • Her BFF's Brother (Protecting Her Heart #6)
  • Dad's Private Investigator Best Friend (Protecting Her Heart #5)
  • Dante
  • Desire (Love Desired #1)
  • The Fireman I Loved to Hate: A Small Town Enemies to Lovers Romance (Everything For Love Series Book 2)
  • Quarantine and Cowboy (Love in the Time of Quarantine, #4)
  • Quarantine and Chill (Love in the Time of Quarantine, #1)
  • Quarantine and Cuffs (Love in the Time of Quarantine, #3)
Kim is born in 1983, and from London in the UK. She’s a mother to a beautiful toddler and a proud award winning author.

Kim started her journey as a traditionally published author after she scored a publishing contract with a USA based publisher. She was over the moon! However, it became clear to Kim that things were not as she expected. Therefore, she set out on her own journey, she dived head fir

News & Interviews