Start by marking “Chances, A Puerto Rican Love Affair: Romance Set In Paradise #3” as Want to Read:
Chances, A Puerto Rican Love Affair: Romance Set In Paradise #3

Chances, A Puerto Rican Love Affair: Romance Set In Paradise #3

Would you risk a second chance, 4,000 miles away in paradise?

Chances, A Puerto Rican Love Affair is book three of the Romance Set In Paradise Series. Of romantic, steamy and suspenseful stand-alone novella length stories, all set in exotic locations around the world. Each one can be read as a stand-alone book.

Thirty-one year old Gabby from Barcelona, Spain has a love
Kindle Edition
Published February 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Chances, A Puerto Rican Love Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chances, A Puerto Rican Love Affair

Start your review of Chances, A Puerto Rican Love Affair: Romance Set In Paradise #3
James
Chances, a Puerto Rican Love Affair, is the third book of the Romance Set in Paradise series by author Kim Knight. I have previously read a different book by the author, but nothing from this series. Luckily, you can jump around and not get lost at all. I thoroughly enjoyed the writing style, characters, and setting. Let's dive into the details...

Gabby has a problem with her ex. He doesn't want to remain her ex. But he not only cheated on her, he carried on an affair for over 6 months while he
Didi Oviatt
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read this whole book yesterday from cover to cover in one day - two sittings! Chances, a Puerto Rican Love Affair is book three in Kim Knight’s romance set in paradise series, but each book can be read as a stand alone. It’s smooth pace, paired with a few insanely suspenseful scenes makes it a very easily devoured book! The characters are realistic, memorable, and relatable, especially Gabby the main character. Along with her bestie in Spain Valentino, and her new found girlfriends in Puerto ...more
Brenda Moser
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book three in the series brings a steamy romance with tons of steam and suspense. The author does a great job developing the story and brings an entertaining read. It's well written,moves fluidly and I enjoyed reading.

Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kim Knight is a great author. I’ve liked all of her books that I’ve read. As usual, once I started this one I didn’t want to put it down. It was a little bit of an emotional roller coaster. I felt that the characters were well developed, and loved how the story turned out.
Brittany Woodworth
Jan 24, 2020 rated it liked it
I do not have the other platforms to review so I’ll review here. I give this book a three star review, to me it was slow paced. Maybe that is just because it was on an electronic copy. Author does have potential but , maybe it’s just because I am not super big on contemporary romance.

It’s definitely at least worth a read once I mean if you love steaming affairs and romance. This book is for you honestly it would probably been a lot better without all the cursing . Maybe I need to re read it
Courtney Hill
Sara Hockenberry
Feb 16, 2020
Aura
Feb 17, 2020

• Corvus Hall (The Irish Phantom #1)
  • Witness Protection Widow
  • The Celestial Assignment
  • Relic (Pendergast, #1)
  • Good Girls Lie
  • Raven's Grove
  • The Waste Lands (The Dark Tower, #3)
  • Haunted House Ghost (Braxton Campus Mysteries #5)
  • The Die of Death: The Great Devil War II
  • Ravyn
  • Chasing Victoria
  • Paws For Murder (The Barking Mad Mysteries Book 1)
  • Ravine Lereux
  • The Better Liar
  • The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower, #2)
  • All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
  • Twenty Years: After "I Do"
  • A Layer Hidden
1 follower
There is more than one author by this name in the Goodreads data base.