Start by marking “Something to Remember” as Want to Read:
Something to Remember

Something to Remember

Mary and Ian knew, even as young children growing up during the Vietnam era, that they were soulmates for life. From the time he first started pulling her pigtails in grade school to get her attention, to the last time they kissed and danced in the dark on the eve of their forced break-up, Ian and Mary knew that they were made for each other. But life doesn’t always allow ...more
Published January 2020 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Something to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something to Remember

Start your review of Something to Remember
Jill
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, njgl
Pretty boring with the dialogue way too wordy and unbelievably introspective. The characters are lawyers, but lawyers don't talk like that in real life. And what's with the "Ya" constantly being used instead of "yes", "yep", or "yeah"? Are they Amish (NO)? Plus, there were egregious grammatical and spelling errors, my favorite being "stalk" instead of "stock".

I did like that the daughter had a cognitive impairment that was treated thoughtfully and with sensitivity.
Stefanie Nici
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Blast from the Past

The first few chapters had me hooked. You cannot help but reminisce about your own life growing up as you read this book. The songs, the nicknames, along with the memories Mary and Ian share have you hoping these two can rekindle the sparks from their young romance. Now adults, prior commitments and responsibilities can get in the way and it’s interesting to learn what these are as you read on. I recommend Something to Remember.
Caitlin V
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. As a younger reader, I didn’t think I would connect with the characters considering it flashes back to the seventies, but man was I wrong. Within the first 20 pages I had fallen in love with relationship between the main characters, and cried with them during one of the flashback moments. It was a page turner and I felt like their was room for a second book to continue their love and I hope to see one! It’s shorter so it’s a nice quick read, perfect to pop in your bag and read ...more
HELEN SNEDDON
Mar 06, 2020
Krystle Pederson
Apr 04, 2020
Suzanne Pederson
Jan 15, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Romance Retreat: FREE Kindle Download today and tomorrow 1 24 Mar 26, 2019 04:34AM

• Mail Order Mistletoe (Hawthorne Billionaire Series Book 1)
  • Ravenscar (The Ravenscar Trilogy Book 1)
  • P is for Pluto
  • Chocolate Chocolate Moons: Science Fiction Comic Mystery
  • One Moonlit Night (Pearl Lake, The Moonlit Trilogy #1)
  • Through a Crimson Veil (Crimson City, #3)
  • Oh, To Be Human
  • Baby Grand (Baby Grand #1)
  • The Gift (The Return of the Highlanders, #4.5)
  • The Escape Room
  • Now and Forever (Wild at Heart, #2)
  • The View from Alameda Island
  • Shamed (Kate Burkholder, #11)
  • Big Red Tequila (Tres Navarre, #1)
  • Sworn to Remember
  • Sisters of Summer's End (Summer Resort #2)
  • Hunter (Hunter, #1)
  • Pearl Moon
I create characters that I want to know in real life. I absorb their personalities and when their story is finished I walk out of their lives with a piece of them still living inside me. My life has been enriched by the fictional characters I've known.

I have been writing fiction and romance novels since the early 80s. I enjoy getting to know the characters that travel through me. It's kind of funn

News & Interviews