Start by marking “Paris on Repeat” as Want to Read:
Paris on Repeat

Paris on Repeat

(Wish & Wander #1)

GROUNDHOG DAY gets a hilarious French twist in this delightful upper middle grade novel about first crushes and friendship when an eighth-grade class trip to Paris goes horribly wrong and the worst day of one girl’s life keeps happening over and over.

Fourteen-year-old Eve Hollis is ready to push through her fears and finally let her crush know how she feels. And what
Expected publication: July 14th 2020 by Jolly Fish Press

To ask other readers questions about Paris on Repeat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paris on Repeat

Start your review of Paris on Repeat
Carol
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is an utterly delightful spin on Groundhog's Day. Eve is a character you will root for and cringe for as she is forced to relive her worst day ever... on repeat... again and again.

Eve is an anxious traveler on her eighth grade field trip to Paris, but she somehow summons the courage to finally tell her crush how she feels. Unfortunately, things don't go as brilliantly as she'd hoped they would. Instead, the day turns out to be her Worst Day Ever, and Eve is eager to get it over with
Christi M
Groundhog Day for kids. Review to come.
Bruna Oliveira
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020
Rating: 2/5

Thanks NetGalley for the digital copy in exchange for an honest review

When I first read the synopsis involving Groundhog Day - one of my favorite movies of all times - set in Paris, I just knew I had to read it, but unfortunately, it wasn't for me.

Paris on Repeat is about a fourteen year old girl named Eve, who is travelling to Paris with her classmates and she finds herself stuck on the same day over and over again, until she figures out what she's doing wrong.

The biggest problem
Marcella
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Paris on Repeat, by Amy Bearce is a fun ride with a group of 8th graders on a trip to Paris. What could go wrong? Right! It has a sweet romantic vibe, plus the scenes of Paris in all it's glory. Add a mix of magic from a weird but funny little palm reader with one of the famous "love locks" and a bit of teen angst. Then if we found we were repeating a day that didn't turn out as we wanted, what would we try to change? We might be as surprised as young Eve and her friends. I certainly enjoyed the ...more
Jonathan
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It can be hard to find books for 5th-8th graders that aren't too young and aren't too old, but this one is just right. A fun, fast read set in an interesting location that honestly shows that first big crush and how it can impact friendships. Definitely recommend--it was perfect for my shy 8th grade daughter!
linda hole
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
what Can I say about this upper middle grade book?. I Read The synopsis and thought wow this book sounds like a happy light fantasy. sign meup. This book had IT all. It was about seeingyourself with New Eyes. It was about breaking out of your comfort zones. It was about learning that friendship is also love. It was all this plus a big dose of magic. I Would recommend to Read this book to all ages. Thank you to #netgalley for this e book arc in exchange for an honest review
Katelyn Beane
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun, enjoyable read with a great message! I can totally relate to Eve's battle with her anxiety. Sometimes it is far too easy to let it overwhelm you to the point where you don't see other options. This was a charming read that made me want to go back to Paris!
Carlisa Cramer
Jan 15, 2020
Denya
Jan 15, 2020
Caroline
Amy Bearce
Jan 16, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Pam Verschoyle

• Taking a Shot at Love
  • The Woman in the Window
  • Thursday's Bride
  • The Last Letter from Juliet
  • Of Curses and Kisses (St. Rosetta's Academy, #1)
  • The Beauty Chorus
  • Because
  • The Other Side of the Wire
  • This Time Will Be Different
  • Citizen Armies (The Jackson Family Saga, #2)
  • A Father's Daughter
  • Stop Missing Your Life: How to be Deeply Present in an Un-Present World
  • Lovely War
  • Nameless Queen
  • Marvin's Monster Diary 2 + Lyssa!: ADHD Emotion Explosion (But I Triumph, Big Time) (Monster Diaries, #4)
Amy writes magical escapes for young readers and the young at heart. She is the author of the World of Aluvia series, SHORTCUTS, and PARIS ON REPEAT (Jolly Fish Press, July 2020.) She is also a former reading teacher and school librarian.

As an Army kid, she moved eight times before she was eighteen, so she feels especially fortunate to be married to her high school sweetheart. Together they’re