Start by marking “Bohemian Mark (Traveler, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bohemian Mark (Traveler, #2)

Bohemian Mark

(Traveler #2)

In a family like mine, youre not expected to do better.

You toe the line. You walk the line. You stay in the lines.
Its been this way for generations.

Until me.

My dreams are bigger than what can fit in a travel trailer. My mind wants more than to hammer nails all day. And worst of all, my body craves something a woman cant give me.

But I can hide in my lies. Ive been doing it
Published March 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Bohemian Mark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bohemian Mark

Start your review of Bohemian Mark (Traveler, #2)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Bohemian Mark is book two in the Traveler series by Misty Walker. This is a M/M age gap romance that can be read as a stand alone. I have not read the first book in this series which focuses on this heros sister, Thea. If you think you might want to read the first book, then you should read it before this one because this does contain spoilers from that book.

Leander Vanslow knows no other life than the gypsy lifestyle he grew up in. They moved frequently and hes been working doing hard labor
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was not ready to feel so many emotions like I did with this story.

Leander was such an amazing character. His inner turmoil made my momma heart tug hard. Unable to be who he really is is heartbreaking. But once he lets those walls and judgements fall of his back he was set beautifully free.

Mark is not your typical match for Leander. But he makes it work like no other. Pushing his boundaries and dreams yet grounding himself and his Lion.

This story has it all, laughs, sighs, and cries. A
K. Webster
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of the the traveler world by Misty Walker, so when I discovered she was writing Leander's story, I was absolutely giddy. Add in the fact it was an MM romance, I was over the moon! This story has a little bit of everything. Sweetness. MAJOR STEAM. Friends to lovers. Super emotional. I was captivated from the start and devoured it in one sitting, eagerly eating up all the juicy interactions between Mark and Leander. The characters are quirky and funny while also relatable. This book ...more
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Bohemian Mark by Misty Walker was one HAWT.. Smoken...have your fire extinguisher ready kind of read. 🔥

Dayum girl...you forgot to put that disclaimer up front!! Haha

Y'all Love is Love and Walker shows us all about that in this amazing book...Bohemian Mark. It's not just smoken Hawt pages in it.. It's a wonderful Love story with heartbreaking situations in it as well.

I fell in Love with Walker's newest book...well actually as much as I have with her other books.. Definitely a one click author for
Sara
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I would give this book 100 stars if I could.

There is so much love, emotion and chemistry in this book wrapped up in a pretty little bow.

These opposites ATTRACT! Leander is tall dark and handsome and Mark is the Blonde bubbly beauty. Leander and Mark so so very different but so very perfect for each other! The writing in this is amazing! I could not put it down and gobbled the whole thing up in less than 24 hours. It touches on so many things that will make you have so many emotions! You will
Melissa  Wright
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
R Rais
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hotdang Misty!
Bohemian Mark is sweet and steamy MM romance.
An interconnected series, you want to read Bohemian Law first. Although it can be read stand-alone, there's spoiler in this book of what happened in the first book.

Get ready for a steamy ride from the first page!
Leander is sweet young Alpha who's denying his own true happiness. As a Romani there's certaint expectation his family put on his shoulder and being a gay is definitly a huge no that would make him an outcast in his world. And
Sarah Peña
Oh, my heart!
Leander is so many things that I adored! Hes hard working, smart, mature and resilient.
He doesnt fit in with his Romani culture/family. Hes so strong to go against that kind of tradition and pressure.
Hes a HOT and generous lover.. seriously this book was full of steam and super hot times! Loved it!
His love interest is so fabulous! Brash, a bit too pushy at times and so lovable! I love this MM opposites attract story!
The secondary characters are great and I recommend reading Bohemian
Melanie Helms
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Omgggg i can't with Mark. How he was and his outfits i loved him 😂😂. I was soooo happy to get Leander's story. It did not disappoint! Even if i wanted to shake him a bit but he's a romani at heart. Also, getting to see Thea and Law was fabulous and an extra treat! I cant wait to see who's next. I hope its Freedom.
Kinga Abigel Szabo
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing

5 stars and more!
Bohemian Mark is everything!
It's amazing, hot, sexy, funny, with a lot of laughing out loud moments, but also sweet, swoony, emotional.
  I loved it from the first sentence to the last one, and beyond.  It's so good and so well written, I got swept up in it instantly, and it was like I was  practically living in it. I could see it all happening in front of my eyes, and feel everything the guys went thru.  I obviously I liked the characters, whom we already met in Bohemian
Amanda
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
I didn't completely hate this one but one of the characters is constantly outing the other before he's ready and that's a big no no. Yet somehow I like the "outer" more than the other male becuase he was an idiot at the end. Also don't love the authors writing style. so hard pass on reading future books in the series . #imharsh #sorrynotsorry

Jayce
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of Mistys that Ive read and its without a doubt my favorite M/M book. Its got everything. Love, steamy scenes, family, itll make you laugh, itll probably make you blush. Mark and Leander are some of my favorite characters. Opposites really attract in this one of a kind book. Bohemian Mark was phenomenal and I cant wait to read what comes next. ...more
Lizzie
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
I wasn't impressed. It had such great reviews that I was looking forward to reading this.

But I find myself in the minority here. And that happens more than I care for.

So, where do I begin?

I liked the beginning. I actually thought, I'm gonna like this.

Um Spoiler....(Or maybe not)...Danior was a douchebag. Like, I felt bad for Leander.

I liked Leander's character at the beginning. I felt for him. I liked his voice.

Then we have the "big thing" that happens and the story skips forward a year.
Michelle
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I take his insecurity as my tongue penetrates his lips. I take his anger when I suck his lower lip into my mouth and give it a tug. I take his anxiety when my lips caress his with a commanding force. I take it all so he can be free.

This is the second book in the Traveler series. It picks up right where it ended in Bohemian Law (Law & Thea story). This book is about Theas brother Leander and Laws friend Mark.

I loved Mark. He just brought out a big old smile on my face! I could totally picture
Orit Tylayov
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing

90511763-10158047300502733-2515948737705017344-o

Bohemian Mark is book two in the Traveler series by Misty Walker.
it is a standalone M/M romance with age gap. Still' the first book' bohemian law is just brilliant it is funny and it has a great romance and it deals with important issues so I highly recommend it. If you don't read bohemian law you can enjoyably read bohemian mark, but if you do I would start with the first because you'll get spoilers.

Leander (means lion in Greek) is of gypsy origin, he lives in a trailer on his sister's
Lee Rey
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
The romance is slow to start, we see Leander strive to break away from family traditions and learn the heartbreak of first love with his best friend Dan. When he is working towards his goal as a young adult he crosses passes with Mark, an older man, someone who is talkative and outgoing even while Leander is guarded and quiet the difference in personality and age does not stop the heated looks between them nor the flirting that goes on for many years. But Mark is a wrecking ball and he goes all ...more
Chantal Rodriguez
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I dont know where even begin. Im not so good with words to express how good this book was but this book was everything. I fell in love with these too from the start. I knew I wanted their story since bohemian Law and was so excited when I got it!

This book was so touching. To me it was about second chances and never giving up. Its funny with some, no LOTS of hot yummy moments. Super yummy!

Mark and Leander are so very different, but you know what they say opposite attract. I love them each for
Nicky Price
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bohemian Mark will have you smiling from the first to last page.

This is Leander Vanslow story his life away from the romani gypsy world.

Leander has finally got his life together in the outside world.

Leander has big trust issues but he also has a big heart too as you will find out reading this book.

This is a M/M book and damn me it is hot the intense relationship between Leander & Mark will have you turning them pages faster.

The banter between Mark and Leander is hilarious they say the
2OCC Reviews
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
Leander and Mark were awesome together. We learn about Leander on the first part of the book, seeing it intersect with book one, but we get to see the man he is, and about the schooling that we learn about in his sisters book. I loved getting to see that side of him, getting to know him and learn about what made him the man he becomes. When he meets Mark... he opens up and I fall even more in love with him. Mark has his own issues and at times I wanted to yell at him but I totally understood ...more
Jessica Alcazar
First things first . listen to all the reviewers telling you to read Bohemian Law before you dive into this book. Theyre telling you this for a reason. Okay, on to this story

Two more opposite people you might never meet but they fit each other perfectly! Their journey was emotional and at times a bit rough but overall, very sweet and crazy sexy! I love this Traveler world Misty Walker has created and I'm look forward to even more!
cupcakes and bookshelves
Broke my heart at times, such a beautiful read. Full of feels and characters you REALLY connect and care for. Misty, you goddess.
4.5 Stars.

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*

Katie (Leave Me Alone I Am Reading)
This was a good book. I think I would have liked it more had I read the first book but over all I liked it.

I love Leander and the chemistry he and Mark had. It was definitely a steamy M/M romance!
Jenny
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Leander and Mark have beautiful chemistry. Mark is quirky and funny. He had me laughing so many times. Leander has had a rough time going against what he grew up doing. This book was heartbreaking at times and so beautiful.
Maggie
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
Oh my god, I can't tell you how much I loved both Mark and Leander. These two are a match made in heaven! Leander is conservative, Mark is flamboyant (and fabulous!). They are totally opposite but yet they balance out each other. Just like Thea and Law (Traveler #1 Bohemian Law). Loveeeeeee it!! Can't wait for the next book!! Another great achievement Misty!!
Jami Kehr
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yes, this book is insanely hot, yes it has two sexy as hell men doing all kinds of naughtiness but that's not all it has.

This story has so much more. It's about being desperate for love. About being honest and accepting. Feeling comfortable and loving one's self. The journey to get to a safe place within and the people that are there along the way.

This writer has the ability to squeeze your heart through her writing. I can't wait to read more from her.
JENNY CHAPMAN
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

This was a first for me. I wasn't sure how to feel about a gay love story but it drew me in and took me on an amazing journey of love and excitement. I fell in love with the characters. Misty is my new favorite author and I can't wait to read her next book!
Cheyenne
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet, sexy and unexpected love story. Bohemian Mark definitely hits the mark on an amazing story with exciting characters. Leander and Mark are opposites that attract. What happens when someone from Leander's past comes back into the picture? This book was everything . It was enthralling, intriguing, and fun. An excellent followup to Bohemian Law. A must read for m/m romance lovers.
Sparklin
Shelves: 2020
Yes, so worth the wait. Leander is done living the life of a gypsy. He wants more, so he educates himself to strive for better. With the help of his older sister and her husband. Lender now has a better life. Now if only he can figure out what he wants with Mark. This was one steamy read between these two fellas. Cannot wait for more books in this series.
Between the sheets book reviews
Wow!!! I absolutely loved Bohemian Mark. This is the first book I have read of This Author Misty Walker and Im a fan.

This story gave me all the feels, it had all the trimmings I love in a excellent MM book, and was unique to me , I havent read a story about a Romani Gypsy world and I was instantly intrigued. What had me turning the pages fully enthralled was Leander and Marks beautiful intense love story .

Leander is a young man struggling in his Gypsy life. They toe the line, they have
We like it big book blog
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing

• The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • Without You
  • Delinquent Demons (Paranormal Prison)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • The Rogue Captain (Lost Planet #6)
  • Surrender (Voyeur #3.5)
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Mating Theory
  • Cold Queen
  • Play Me
  • Treachery Prequel (Antihero Inferno, #0.5)
  • Dr. Dan
  • Devilry (King University, #2)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Release
  • Share Me
Misty Walker, born with the name of a stripper, horse or cat, but gifted with the ability to tell stories. She's fueled by coffee and motivated by the forceful voices in her head screaming to tell their story. If she's not reading or writing, she's spending time with her daughters, husband, and two dogs. But mostly she's reading or writing.

Traveler (2 books)
  • Bohemian Law (Traveler, #1)

News & Interviews