Start by marking “Dravyn's Garden (D'Vaire #15)” as Want to Read:
Dravyn's Garden (D'Vaire #15)

Dravyn's Garden

(D'Vaire #15)

Drindyr Duke Dravyn D’Vairedraconis is a quiet man who finds happiness amongst his plants. His affinity for living things astonishes those around him since he doesn’t have a drop of druidic blood in his veins. Awed by his talent, his family grows convinced that someday when Fate pairs him, it will be a druid that is at his side. Someone to care for and who shares his love ...more
Published January 16th 2020 by Jessamyn Kingley

To ask other readers questions about Dravyn's Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dravyn's Garden

Start your review of Dravyn's Garden (D'Vaire #15)
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Reviewed by Shorty for MM Good Book Reviews 5 Hearts

Killian has dealt with a lot in his lifetime and as a result has resided alone in his tree for a long time. When he meets his mate Dravyn he is stunned but decides not to say anything. For two years Dravyn writes the man with no response. Then Dravyn's friends go and find Killian and convince his to come to D'Vaire. From there things get interesting.

I loved this story. Dravyn certainly made Killian work for his forgiveness which I was glad
llv
Rating: 5 stars

I absolutely love this series and this book didn’t disappoint. I loved getting to know both Killian and Dravyn. Dravyn has been such a quiet character throughout the series. Always in the background. It was really good to get to know him and watch him grow and see him find his voice. Then there is Killian. The elusive Drwyer living in his remote tree. He and Dravyn were just made for each other. I was glad that we finally got his backstory and the reason behind his decision to
Hillary
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dragon-bam
As with all the other books in this series, this one has intricate and complex character development, fantastic world building and an intriguing plot that is impossible to put down! This book can be read as a standalone, but you'll get more benefit out of reading the series in order, as all the characters continue to interact and previously established histories are referenced. This series is incredible - one of the best I've ever found - and this book is a wonderful addition to the world of ...more
Christie
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loveeeeee it!!!!

By this time if you are not totally involved with the series and the storylines you are totally missing out!! Kilian and Dravyn... A dragon and a Druid... 2 gardeners... 2 years separation... One amazing meddling family... Secrets to be unveil... A title well-deserved... what could go wrong? Or amazingly right?! You’ll have to read it to know it! No spoilers here!!! Grab a copy and read it! Happy reading!
Carolyn Elias
Even druids get PTSD

This is the story of Killian the Dwyer and Dravyn D’Vaire. My heart broke for Killian, although a strong and powerful Druid, his heart and mind couldn’t get pass the grief and guilt. He was in danger of losing the mate that Fate had chosen for him, Dravyn. I loved this story even as my heart broke for Killian and Dravyn. Another fantastic story in this series!
Margaret Clark
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series

This has become one of my favorite paranormal series. I have been waiting for Killian to come down from his free as who better than Dravyn to be the reason? I absolutely lo e the Dvaires and hope soon to see Aleksanders story, and his mate should most definitely be male. Maybe a hunky alpha wolf.
Tiffany
OMG this was great

There was absolutely nothing I disliked about this book. Killian is a wonderful character we get to see come into his own and accept himself. I cannot wait for more.
Leigh
Love

So worth the wait. I couldn't put this book down. As soon as I started I was engrossed. I can't wait for the next book.
Karen
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series. Well written with well developed characters. I can't wait to see what comes next.
DeWanda
Shelves: ku2020, favorites
First favorite book of 2020

5* First favorite book of 2020. Much anticipated, did not disappoint. Wonderful to see Dravyn and Killian happy in a tree together
AJ
Lily
Keyia
Jan 22, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sentinel (The Lost Pack #3)
  • Wild Magic (Triad #4)
  • The Enchanter's Heart (The Ellwood Chronicles #4)
  • The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Wren and Oak (The Rowan Harbor Cycle #9)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • The King's Dragon (Fire and Valor #1)
  • Shattered Wolf (The Wildcrest Pack, #2)
  • His Dragon Protector (Divine Dragons, #2)
  • Keeper (The Lost Pack, #2)
  • The Rebel's Mate (The Blue Solace #7)
  • Stop at Nothing (The Chosen One #5)
  • The Dichotomy of Angels
  • Omega's Destiny (Guardian Dragons #6)
  • His Elder Dragon (Divine Dragons #1)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
Jessamyn Kingley lives in Nevada where she begs the men in her head to tell her their amazing stories which she dutifully writes it all down in what has become a small mountain of notebooks. She falls in love with each couple and swears whatever book she wrote last is her absolute favorite.

Jessamyn is married and working toward remembering to start the dishwasher without being distracted by the

D'Vaire (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Dra'Kaedan's Coven (D'Vaire, #1)
  • Sentinel's Dagger (D'Vaire, #2)
  • Vengeance From The Dark (D'Vaire #3)
  • Resurrection of the Fallen (D'Vaire, #4)
  • Rise of the Lich Sentinel (D'Vaire #5)
  • Fall of the Arch Lich (D'Vaire #6)
  • The First Sentinel (D'Vaire #7)
  • Disregarding Fate (D'Vaire #8)
  • Irresistible Indigo (D'Vaire #9)
  • The Summoner's Path (D'Vaire #10)