Start by marking “Real Liars” as Want to Read:
Real Liars

Real Liars

Its a simple business deal until things get personal.

Im one of Torontos most eligible bachelors and CEO of Rothwell Enterprises. I wear success like a well-tailored suit, but that doesnt mean Im not at the mercy of others.

My heavily guarded trust fund is all I need to take my business to new heights. But to get my hands on that money, I have only two options: wait till
Kindle Edition
Published March 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Real Liars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Real Liars

Start your review of Real Liars
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 Sweet Love Stars

Pretend Relationships........I love the troupe. The characters always think that they can come out without feelings but we know it never happens. Real Liars is a sweet telling of how a fake relationship becomes REAL!!

I will say that the beginning started out a little slow for me but it picked up and I became fully invested in Paige and Zachs fake relationship. When Zach helps Paige with a creepy landlord problem, Zach proposes a deal to Paige to help him get something he needs.
Kim Bailey
Zach Rothwell is my new book boyfriend. He's a white knight in a designer suit ... and he is super hot! This book is a page-turner, and once I opened it, I couldn't put it down. Engaging, funny, sexy, and smart. I loved every minute!
S.M. West
Jan 25, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Coming soon - March 23, 2020

Pre-order today:
Amazon ➜ https://geni.us/ReaLiars
Nook ➜ http://bit.ly/3dapxkN
iBook ➜ https://apple.co/3a413rB
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2UiRCOq

Snow
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it

S.M. West is a talent in the making, I have been with her from the start and have been admiring her rising talent with each and every book she has written so far and I know that MORE is yet to come...

Real Liars is a "fake-opposites-attract-arranged romance in a business like manner" and you know what happens when everything "arranged" doesn't really go as planned *wink*

I loved the heroine, and I liked the hero, even though, at certain points he seemed like indecisive, like he's not sure if the
LaToya Toney
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to win an arc of this book and I was ecstatic to get my hands on it early. I met Paige in a previous book and I'm so happy the author told her story. Paige and Zach started a fake relationship but it became so much more. I fell in love with these characters and this story. Zach was the ultimate book boyfriend he was caring, compassionate, and sexy. This was a fantastic read! 💜
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 REAL LIARS STARS!! I loved this book so much!! It kept me engaged with the fun storyline. Zach and Paige are likeable and believable, I enjoyed their interaction together. Their story will keep your attention all the way through. S.M. West delivers another 5 star read.
Sarah Gulyas
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Zack and Paige were a great couple! How did she not see how he felt???? Of course, if she did, the book would have been over too soon and that would have sucked.

I loved this book!
Amy
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. Fake relationships is one of my favorite tropes and when I read the blurb for this book, I knew immediately it sounded like a book I would enjoy. It surpassed my expectations.

Paige meets Zach when she needs help with a landlord issue. Zach is looking for someone to enter into a fake marriage with him so he can gain access to his trust fund. They decide they can help each other out with their respective issues. That just touches the surface of the story and it soon becomes a
BookAddict
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
West is one of my must-read authors, so I was eager to get my hands on this story, and she definitely delivered! Each new book is better than the last, and I know my romantic heart is in talented, well-qualified hands when I read a West novel.

Paige Hayes has family she's close to and a job she enjoys, but her living situation, not so much. When she finds her creepy landlord in her apartment without her permission, she mentions it to her brother who puts her in touch with a local guy who owes
Kim
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
SM West is one of my favourite authors so I was excited to get my hands on her newest novel, and I wasn't disappointed.

Billionaire CEO, Zach, and situationally awkward damsel in distress, Paige, start out thinking they can remain strictly professional in a mutually beneficial business arrangement where they pose as a couple without getting involved in a deeper relationship. Zach needs access to his trust fund ASAP and Paige needs a little legal assistance. But believing they can deny their
Victoria Weston
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that Ive read by this author and I thought that this book was written fantastically. I wasn't disappointed and neither will you be and I really like the way that this author writes.

Zach is a sexy, hot rich business man but he has a bit of a problem, he cant get access to his trust fund until he settles down and gets married.

Paige is also in a situation, so when Zach tries and offers a solution that could potentially help them both a sot of pretend dating agreement that
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The super sexy Zach needs to get married because he needs his trust fund with strings to be released to help the company, Rothwell Enterprises, which he's CEO of. Paige needs a lawyer, so ends up walking into Zach's office at the perfect time, and he gets her to agree to fake marry him, and he'll take care of her problem. What could possibly go wrong?! Well, they have insane chemistry which isn't going to be denied for any length of time, plus fate is involved as well, so you already know that ...more
Molly Christy
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary ARC - early release copy of this book in Kindle format from the author for review purposes.

This is my first time reading this author and OMG I absolutely LOVED it so much. I was only sad when it ended. It stars Paige and Zach. Paige is in big trouble and her brother is owed a favor from Zach and asks him to help her.

She has the creepiest landlord ever and so she goes to Zach for help and to be able to break her lease. Zach meanwhile is very wealthy but he cannot touch
Kelly
Mar 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Zach is CEO of his family's company, but wants to expand the business and can't without getting his trust fund. The only way to get his trust fund is to wait until he's 40 or getting married. After Paige walks into his office needing help he decides to enter into a business deal that she will be his significant other and he will help her with her problem. Paige is hesitant at first, but after a little prodding decides to go with it.

The chemistry between the two is definitely simmering as the two
Kristi
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Its a simple business deal until things get personal.

A page turner with plenty of romance and chemistry. It was the perfect proposal - Zach is a sexy, handsome CEO with a trust fund he can't access til he's forty or married and Paige is in need of a good lawyer. Zach has the perfect solution for each of them and offers to be Paige's lawyer if she'll pretend to be his love interest and get married. It's a win win, right? Neither of them planned to have feelings develop for each other. No spoilers
Erin Figueiredo
Fantastic Love Story!

This is the first book I have read by S.M. West and this will not be the last. What an absolutely fantastic love story from beginning to end. The characters were phenomenal and you can't help falling in love with them. Zach and Paige have instant and intense chemistry that just oozes off the pages. Their story gives you a bit of everything, wittiness, excitement, angst and lots of drama. Plus some very sexy heated moments. I loved everything about their story and was sad to
Terri Zumbrook
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story! Both Zach and Paige start out thinking they can work out a business arrangement that will benefit each without getting involved in a relationship. Zach finds he feels very protective over Paige, and when he calls her one night and she needs help, he finds he cant get there soon enough to get her safe.

Paige isnt used to being so important to someone else so she measures every act of affection or need as just being part of the business agreed to. She becomes close to
Amy Leibenguth
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Paige and Zach were fated to be together! Paige is the perfect match for never getting married Zach. She turns his world upside down when her brothers gets Zach to help her with her landlord issue. He is interested from the minute he meets her. He has this scheme to fake a relationship to get his trust fund, but fate has some different ideas. The story line is unique and fun, their chemistry is off the charts and each of them as characters were great! Definitely a great book to grab and read.

I
Brenda Moser
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with strong characters and an entertaining story line. What starts as a business relationship gradually turns into the real deal. The author does a great job developing the story and pulls you in with the fun and sexy love story. I enjoyed and would recommend this book.

Andi Isack
Mar 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Real liars is exactly what the title says. That's the main point of this story. And everything goes around it: A LIE. Until it turns into something real, uncontrollable, uncontious but addictive, deep and authentic.
It's an easy love story to read and to predict where it goes. But what's messing then?
Maybe a new level of make their chemistry real, and some funny moments it wouldn't have been bad to have. Sometimes all it is too serious and tense.
But for a first read by this author it went nice
Sonja Ton
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
It would be a lie to say I didnt like the book. In fact I think Im a little bit in love with the characters. Who wouldnt want to be a billionaire or his girlfriend?

They both need the others help so they strike a deal. Its not hard to pretend to be in love when the electricity between the two of them is palpable. I totally enjoyed the journey towards happy ending and I loved the way it ended.
Barbara
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Zach Rothwell and Paige Hayes' story starts with two people needing something from the other, so they can keep doing what they like to do. They tell their families that they are dating, but they did not plan on falling in love. I enjoyed seeing this story come together. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jillian Kerr
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
S.M. West has created another page turner with some of my favorite characters! I read Real Liars in one sitting, I could not put it down! West wasted no time getting things in motion! Zach and Paige had instant chemistry and I absolutely loved them together! Their story has a bit of everything, fun, excitement, drama, angst and mystery. The secondary characters were also some of my favorite! We get reacquainted with previous characters, but also new ones that are a great addition to this story! ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book I've read written by S.M. West; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I cant wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather Wamboldt
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Real Liars is a sweet romance with charming characters that are likable and realistic. The storyline is well written and engaging, with a fake relationship between two people who are meant to be together even if they don't know it yet.

I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to reading more books by this author.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Giofab21
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another get married to get the inheritance I thought. Seems this is growing thing, which to be honest seems weird but curiosity sometimes gets me. Was actually surprised this time. Really like these two and was able to get past the weird request that got them an even weirder place with actual feelings.
Kimberly
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable inspirational romance read.

Petra Moss
Michelle
Shelves: 2020
I loved this very sweet romance! The writer really knows how to make you fall in love with the characters and i just couldn't wait for them to be in love.

• Own the Eights
  • Bayside Fantasies (Bayside Summers, #6)
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy
  • Unrequited
  • Lies We Tell
  • Rum and Notes
  • The Perfect Pitch
  • Stealing My Best Friend (Lovers' Lane #1)
  • Down Under
  • Arrogant Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #4)
  • Stay with Me
  • Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • Behind the Lens (Home in Carson, #1)
  • When We Let Go (Kings Grove #1)
  • Take Two
  • While You Were Spying (Love Undercover #1)
  • The Trade
  • Power Twist (Power Play #2)
A writer of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and whatever her heart desires.

Romantic. Chocoholic. Wanderlust.