Start by marking “Dream maker 2 - San Francisco, Montreal, London, Berlin” as Want to Read:
Dream maker 2 - San Francisco, Montreal, London, Berlin

Dream maker 2 - San Francisco, Montreal, London, Berlin

(International Guy #4-6)

Parker Ellis vender først næsen mod San Francisco, hvor en magtfuld men ensom forretningskvinde har brug for hjælp til at finde sand kærlighed. Herefter drager han til Montreal for at hjælpe en smuk, blond direktør i en af byens førende techvirksomheder, som er udsat for spionage. I London er en bestsellerforfatter løbet ind i en skriveblokering, og i Berlin har et ...more

Daniela Mostly the chapters are from Parkers pov. There is one more, which I don't want to spoil ;)
Otherwise I would say that the other two guys will…more
Otherwise I would say that the other two guys will unfortunately not have the story told from their pov, but there are still 2 books left. Maybe we (the reader) get surprised.
But I would say that the story is Parkers story and his view.(less)

Start your review of Dream maker 2 - San Francisco, Montreal, London, Berlin
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
I was so happy to continue this series thanks to NetGalley. I read Volume 1 and loved it. I absolutely couldn't put it down. Now Volume 2 was no different. We have Parker again being a smooth lover and ladies man. We see how he has matured with the help of his relationship with Skylar the actress. Yes at times they have a few rocks in the road but together they can conquer it.

The IG family has gotten bigger with Wendy but she fits the puzzle perfectly. She is too cute and funny. The ending
Reading with 2 book lovers
This is such a great second volume to this series. I like how these books are well written and the characters are great as well.
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!! This just keeps getting better and better!!!
Babel
After the first volume, here comes three more exciting cities! :-D

MILAN

International Guy is bursting with emotion in this installment. Milan, the fashion capital, is hosting a very special show, and the three golden boys are key to its success.

This chapter in the serial deals with paramount issues of self-image and female beauty beyond the perfect measures. Can any woman claim sensual confidence? I think this is happening in a fun, relaxed way thanks to IG’s new assignment.

On a more personal
Adirondack Reads Romance
A love-happy satisfying continuation to the first books/serials!

Note: this book should be read after reading Vol. 1 as the story is told continuously through each book.

Here we get to see Parker and Skylar’s relationship grow. We see Parker’s flaws, strength, devotion, and thoughts - especially as the book is told majority in his POV. Sebastian York narrates Parker and does an excellent job (as always!). York did not fail to deliver another stellar performance to include distinct voices for the
Ceej Chargualaf
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Milan - I don’t believe I could love Milan any more than I already do! It was wicked HOT as can always be expected from Audrey Carlan, moving, inspiring, touching, and completely epic!

San Francisco - IG San Francisco is a shocking and amazing installment that had me wincing and chuckling, grinning and face-palming, squealing in delight and wanting to throw my kindle into the wall (for two separate reasons). Audrey never fails to take me on that damn emotional rollercoaster! Let me make one thing
Nicole Reads
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
International Guy: Volume 2 stole my heart from moment one. With the first volume I fell in love with Parker, Bo and Royce and of course, Sophie and Skyler, and even though for a minute there I wasn't feeling Sky and Parker's relationship, they definitely made it hard for me to continue to feel that way.

Their relationship is so adorable, these two are completely in love with each other and the chemistry and passion between then pours out of the pages even when they are going through a rough
Kim
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again, I loved everything about these stories! Milan, San Francisco and Montreal all brought something unique and different to the table and I enjoyed every single moment!

I really feel that the Milan story gives so much more! It’s the story of learning how to accept yourself and truly love yourself for who you are, no matter what your size ;)

San Francisco finally gives us Royce and a look into the relationship between Parker and Royce. While expecting to be doing some matchmaking, this case
Amy
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars, 2018
Thanks Goodreads Firstreads for the copy of this book! I'm definitely curious to see how this series is going to end.
Lisa
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, audible
Milan by Audrey Carlan is the fourth book in her brand new twelve novella length series, International Guy . A series I was a little worried about reading because I initially had the impression that Parker Ellis was a cad and a womanizer. I soon learned that he is a dedicated businessman, best friend, and a devoted son who doesn't take his emotional entanglements lightly but is NOT yet ready to settle down.

Picking up after Copenhagen and some more developments into the relationship between
Sofia Almiroudis
Milan
Come along for another inspirational adventure with the men on International Guy Inc. Parker and Bo are off to Milan to inspire woman of all shapes and sizes to embrace their sexy. The guys have been hired to help everyday woman find their inner sexy and walk the catwalk. Easier said than done. Parker and Bo find some bumps in the road, but Parker being Parker once again hits the ball out of the park. With some creativity and Parker charm, he soon has the ordinary becoming extraordinary.

In
Angela's Book Addiction
International Guy Volume 2 by Audrey Carlan includes the fourth, fifth, and sixth novellas in the twelve novella International Guy series: Milan, San Francisco, and Montreal. The series follows Parker Ellis, co-owner and operator of International Guy Inc., as he and his partners, Bo and Royce, cater to elite clientele while he navigates a romantic relationship with movie star, Skyler Paige.

Book 4: Milan - 4 stars

Location: Milan, Italy
On the job: Parker and Bo
Client: Lingerie designer, T-Bone
Fee96
Milan-

Another stellar installment of International Guy and Parker is just as delicious and charming as ever! My affection for him continues to simmer. I call dibs! I could just lick him all over! And Milan - gah - what I would give to visit and celebrate my Italian-ess!

I was incredibly excited to dive in to Milan after the way book 3 ended with Sky so unsure of herself and how she fit into Parkers life. I physically felt her insecurity and my heart broke a little for her. But rest assured, I am
Kayla
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
International Guy Volume 2 was yet another wild ride. The author really stepped up on the love, drama, and angst spectrum with these installments. Each book only brought more surprises, passion, and turmoil. I could not put this book down, I just had to devour the pages. Yes it had its ups and downs, but by the end of San Francisco I was completely reeling with ALL the feels. I never saw so many things coming until they slapped me in the face. I had so many jaw dropping, heart pounding, oh my ...more
Liz
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With book four in the International Guy series Parker & Bo find themselves in Milan, the home of fashion where their latest job finds them having to turn 12 average housewives into glamorous lingerie models, ready to strut their stuff on a runway at a fashion show and less than a week to do it. As well as having all this on his plate, Parker is having to come to terms with the realisation that he’s falling in love with Skylar Paige, his movie star girlfriend, but with his every interaction ...more
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
AUDREY CARLAN
MILAN: INTERNATIONAL GUY BOOK 4
5 Stars

“Live your truth.”

When you are reading this series 5 Stars is just not enough! This has become one of my all time favorite series. I love the characters, writing style, the emotions that come from the reading and of course the guys! I patiently (drumming fingers, pacing, constantly refreshing the screen) awaited Volume 2’s release...as expected...I was NOT disappointed!

“Firsts should always be sealed with a kiss.”

This book continues with the
Gab Mce
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this installment of International Guy! In Milan Skyler and Parker stole the show with how they define their relationship. Though Parker and Bo are in Milan helping a fashion designer turn real women in to models, SkyPark is on fire the entire time! I love that the guys of IG are jack of all trades and that they are making women feel sexier, more confident, better and they are doing it with style and care. I love the interaction that Parker has with the women in the fashion show because he ...more
Kimberly
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
Book 4: Milan
Milan is book four in the International Guy series. You must read this series in order.

Parker and Bo head off to Milan to assist in a fashion show where the designer has focused his collection on empowering women. This was a strong theme throughout this novella, and I loved it.

Although the fashion show was set in Milan, much of the book took place in Boston and New York City with Parker and Skyler. Their relationship did survive the ending of Copenhagen, and also made some progress
Alicia Harrietha
International Volume Two by Audrey Carlan gives us another three wonderful work locations and stories about Parker, Bo, Royce and now Wendy. There is never a dull moment when doing a job and the flirting and debauchery that goes on is priceless. Here is a little about each book...

Book four of the The International Guy series takes readers to Milan! Parker and Bo are in Milan to help a designer with his “never” before models to walk the catwalk and learn to be confident and powerful while wearing
Taylor
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I should get used to not being surprised at how well Audrey crafts a story! She continues to write these characters that you cannot help but want to get to know them more.

Parker Ellis is back for more in International Guy Vol. 2 and we get to see him travel to Milan, San Francisco, and Montreal this time.

Milan - T-Bone - Oh what a bonehead! He is introducing a new inclusive line of lingerie for every woman and has unfortunately caused some discord with his behavior. Parker is able to go in and
Lynn Reynolds
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
This volume has three books in one. With summer winding down, your life may have gotten a little busier and your reading time limited this would be a good choice. Plus you get to go places without leaving your chair but we don’t get to really do any sightseeing.

Our books are told from the point of view of Parker Ellis. He seems to be the man in charge of a business that is about helping women who may be looking for a man – think Millionaire Matchmaker. Or they need help with their business. The
MJ Symmonds
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series just continues to surprise me. Loving the IG team so much!!! My individual reviews of each novella.

Milan

Parker and Bo are off to Milan to help fashion designer T-Bone teach your everyday woman how to find their beauty and be part of a runway show to empower women of all shapes and sizes. I loved the lesson in this one that all women regardless of their body shape and size that they are all sexy and powerful.

Now fear not we also get a good dose of Parker and Sky. We see their
Daniela
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A copy of this book was kindly provided by NetGallery.

International Guy Vol. 2 is the second installment of Audrey Carlans "International Guy"-series and it starts immediately where Vol. 1 finished.
We meet the "Dream Maker" Parker Ellis arriving from his trip to Kopenhagen back in Boston, where he is quite clueless why his girlfriend Skylar Paige is not responding to his messages. After a quick time they rekindle their relationship and Parker can concentrate on his next assignment in Milan.
The
Cyndi Becker
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With International Guy Vol 2, we follow Parker, Royce and Bo from a fashion show gig in Milan to a cyber investigation in Montreal, with an matchmaking interlude in San Francisco. Yes, there is a lot going in in this volume as the lines between work life and personal life continue to blur.

Of this grouping, the story line for Milan is definitely my favorite. The principles of IG are exercised as Parker helps a fashion designer with the models for his lingerie line. Here Parker shows us why his
Jackie Wright
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If any series deserves more than 5 Stars it’s International Guy with every book in these sets you are taken to whole different level your emotions are all over the place because these books are full of love, passion, drama, angst and a fair few twists and turns.
Milan takes Parker and Skyler’s relationship to another level and we get to see how important trust is even when your past has you doubting you will ever trust someone with your heart again. This instalment shows us and makes us believe
Betty Leung
Not too bad.

Ok, first off, I love Audrey Carlan’s books. Her Calendar Girl series is one of my faves. IG was supposed to be something along the same lines. But I’m afraid to say it’s not the case. I was pretty disappointed. My main problem is the H...Parker. He frustrates me! Ok...spoilers ahead...

The whole situation with Skyler....Jesus! Man up and talk to her! All he needed to do was call her. Or text her, or email her...WHATEVER but just communicate with her and ask
Diary Of Book Fiend
International Guy Volume 2
San Fransisco
Montreal

I was obsessed with Audrey Carlan's Calendar Girl series. But I have struggled a bit with reading the International Guy series

In the 4th Novella of The IG series, we head to Milan. I did like this book, it had a great theme. Self -Esteem. The guys are lending their expertise for a lingerie fashion show that is focused on women of all shapes and sizes.
Parker and Sky's relationship are front and center in this book as well as the paps wanting to
Marina Skinner
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How can I begin to describe my feelings whilst reading about the IG team??!!
Parker Ellis! He’s a dream come true! Im being serious! The way he makes people feel with his actions and words is astounding! Hes that talented in his job! Hes also incredibly swoonworthy in regards to Skyler! When they get together, fireworks!!!
Parker and Bo are in Milan to help with a fashion show! This isn’t any ordinary show though! It has women of all shapes and sizes!! It’s enlightening quite frankly and I love
Alex Victoria
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Thank you for helping me see what I couldn’t before. I like who I am. I’m happy to have a healthy body regardless of the extra weight and saggy areas I didn’t have when I was 20. I get it now. I need to love the body I’m in and be thankful for it”
——————————————————————
Another fantastically written novel done by Audrey . In this novel we hit up Milan, San Fransisco and Montreal! It was such a fantastic story. Every destination has a captivating storyline that makes you want to keep reading. I
Rady Reads
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is exceptional, entertaining and amazingly written. Audrey Carlan showed us again her writing skills. That stream of words that flows from her pen is brilliant.

The journey continues. Except the boys aren't alone anymore. They've got support of their genius PA Wendy. That woman has got skills, it should be illegal.... and she became a sister from another mister to all of them. Family forever.

In between Parker is falling in love with Skylar - that actress he saved from selfdestruction
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dangerous Exes (Liars, Inc., #2)
  • Under dig
  • Maybe This Time (Colorado Ice, #1)
  • Undaunted (Blood Bond Saga #7-9)
  • Misadventures with a Twin
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • Royally Arranged (Bad Boy Royals #3)
  • Breathless (Steel Brothers Saga, #10)
  • Pulse: Bolt Saga: Volume Three: Parts 7, 8 & 9 (Bolt Saga Volumes Book 3)
  • Up All Night (Up All Night #1)
  • Shark's Rise (Shark's Edge Book 3)
  • From New York. Beautiful (volumen independiente)
  • Always With You (The Connor Family #6)
  • Shark's Edge (Shark's Edge #1)
  • Sinking Ships (Fletcher University, #2)
  • Loca aventura hacia sus labios
  • Taste of Love - Rezept fürs Happy End (Taste of Love, #5)
  • Der letzte erste Song (Firsts, #4)
Audrey Carlan is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes wicked hot love stories that are designed to give the reader a romantic experience that's sexy, sweet, and so hot your e-reader might melt. Some of her works include the wildly successful Calendar Girl Serial, the Trinity Trilogy and the International Guy Serial.

She lives in the California

International Guy (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
  • New York (International Guy #2)
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
  • Milan (International Guy #4)
  • International Guy: San Francisco (International Guy #5)
  • International Guy: Montreal (International Guy #6)
  • International Guy: London (International Guy #7)
  • Berlin (International Guy, #8)
  • International Guy: Washington DC (International Guy #9)
  • International Guy: Madrid (International Guy #10)