Start by marking “Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)

Sweep with Me

(Innkeeper Chronicles #4.5)

A charming, short novella in the Innkeeper Chronicles, from #1 New York Times bestselling author, Ilona Andrews.

Thank you for joining us at Gertrude Hunt, the nicest Bed and Breakfast in Red Deer, Texas, during the Treaty Stay. As you know, we are honor-bound to accept all guests during this oldest of innkeeper holidays and we are expecting a dangerous guest. Or several.
ebook
Published January 14th 2020 by NYLA (first published January 10th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Sweep with Me, please sign up.
Lorri Yes its supposed to be out in audio shortly but with a new narrator. Renee Raudman is the voice of Dina to me so I think I will stick to non audio.

Start your review of Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans)
And the moral of this reread is: I want a Quillonian chef named Orro for my birthday. (Which is coming up in about two months. In case you were wondering. And wanted to gift me a Quillonian chef. Named Orro. You know, for my birthday and stuff.)

No idea what the fish this is about? Read the bloody shrimping book. You're welcome and stuff.

[Original non-review]

Question: How do you know you just finished reading an IA story?

Answer #1: Because even though it's only 140 pages long (most outrageous,
carol.
Solid feel-good that reminded me why I enjoyed the world of the Innkeeper. Diana and Sean are asked to host an unusual guest during the annual celebratory Treaty Stay, but other groups want to stay at the Inn as well. Tradition has a visit from a warrior, a sage and a pilgrim, and the guests surprisingly fall into traditional pattern. The eminent guest has an unusual food request, that sends Orro into a tizzy. Loads of fun, with only a couple small hiccups. Of course I bought it, silly.
Aisling Zena
4.5 stars 10/1/20

The book is completed and will be available to read on their site linked below, for free until the 13th of January.

18/12/19
Free online serial at:

Review updated on every chapter release! For those of you that would rather wait and read it in one go, pre-order is available and the novella will be out on January 14th! My birthday this year is going to be awesome!

Chapter 1 Part 1
18/12/19
Holly
Only Ilona Andrews could write a novella featuring philosophical space chickens. Yes, you read that correctly, and no, I am not kidding. I am not even going to write anything else about this. Because space chickens. That's all you need to know.

Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
WHAT?! An Innkeeper novella by Ilona Andrews that I haven't read? How did I miss this? I'm on it tonight.

RTC.
Corina
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun, but way too short - lol.

Getting a novella to tide me over is one thing, getting to the end of it and knowing I won't get any more this year is another.

I love this series, it's one of my favorite IA series, and this novella was fun, light hearted (compared to others) and even packed a little action.

I'm always astonished by the imagination that comes out of IA, every guest to the Inn is completely different, with a unique background and abilities. I'm just amazed by it all.

This novella was
Phrynne
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5000-2020
Only a novella so of course it was not long enough, but I so enjoy everything this pair of authors writes. I think the Innkeeper series may be my favourite of their series but I really enjoy all of them.

In Sweep with Me Dina and Sean are the innkeepers of the best magical inn you can possibly imagine. The authors' imaginations know no bounds and we are treated to a fantastic variety of space creatures and an inn which can create any number of rooms in any kind of décor,and where the innkeeper
Emma
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really love these authors writing this series. They have a great sense of humour and I found myself snorting with delight throughout the story.
Robin (Bridge Four)
Reading a new Ilona Andrew’s novel/novella is like slipping into a nice warm bath with a nice glass of wine. I know that it is going to go smoothly and I can relax in the knowledge that I’m going to enjoy the story and feel better on the other side of it.

description

Welcome to Treaty Day, the Innkeepers holiday where Three Travelers will come and can not be turned away from the Inn. It could also be the start of a good joke A warrior, a sage and a pilgrim walk into an Inn…we however get a fun holiday story
Geri Reads
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a fun little novella. I’m glad to see Sean and Dina thriving. Plus I love LOVE Orro! He needs his own intergalactic cooking show! ...more
A new Innkeeper novella you say? Publishing on the 14th of January you say? HELL YES! I hit that preorder button so fast & hard I almost broke my finger!!

Even better is that we don't have to wait until January because Ilona & Gordon are doing what they always do with the Innkeeper books and giving fans the chance to read them for free on their website in advance of publication!! Keep an eye on the Innkeeper website for at least weekly (but probably twice weekly!) instalments between
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Sweep with Me is a novella in the Innkeeper Chronicles by Ilona Andrews

This was a fun novella. The Andrews team packed, so much into this short story.

I loved seeing Diana and Sean again. Dina is upset, sad, and worried about something big, but the Inn is never quiet and some big things happened that take her mind off of all those worries. In the end Diana takes care of all her guests in true Innkeeper fashion and solidifies her standing with the Innkeeper Assembly.

Sweep with Me packs a
Mariah
F a smart home, I want an Inn.

3.5 for a short and sweet stay at the Gertrude Hunt.
Lisazj1
Well, time for my usual Ilona Andrews fangirling-non-review. Really, I could almost copy/paste everything I say from book to book. Because IT. WAS. FABULOUS!!! Of course. All the humor, ass-kicking, great dialogue, amazing characters *every one of them, IA does do not do "supporting" characters, I love them all*, magic and heart that I always find in these favorite authors' stories.

I didn't realize just how very much I've missed Dina, Sean, Gertrude Hunt and all the rest until I started reading.
Maggie ☘ (Wonderland-Reader)
Great addition to the Inkeeper series. This short story had all the trademarks of IA book (the humour, the characters and plot). We get to see Dina and Sean once again. As well as the not-so-slightly psychopathic Caldenia and overdramatic cook Orro. And of course the sentient inn! It was short and fun. (view spoiler) Hopefully, there ...more
Maia
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've missed reading about the inn so much!!!
It's too bad it was so short but better short than nothing at all

I've read this online (published by Ilona Andrews) but I'm definitely going to read it again once I get the book, hopefully there will be some illustrations
Lyn *NomadicWorlds

Dina of the Innkeepers is back! Innkeepers have their own special holiday, the Treaty Stay and you would think a special holiday would be a time for fun and partay! Am I right? But no, once again unexpected guests show up and Dina’s on damage control.

I loved seeing Dina and Sean together. The Innkeeper Chronicles is one of my favorite series and I definitely want more stories in it. So, this novella was a welcome surprise. It was a shiny little gem that I wanted to gush over with giddy joy.

The
TJ
4.5/5.0

Even in a shortened novella-length story (which I usually hate) the Andrews can do little wrong. It is full and fun and wonderfully creative story-telling - as usual!
Beanbag Love
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great. Love this world, love these characters, love this series.

aarya
I have no objectivity when it comes to IA as I am a fangirl. I read this holiday novella when it was published as a serial on their website.
Laura (Kyahgirl)
I really enjoy everything these guys write and, over the years, have become quite attached to Gertrude Hunt, her zany Innkeeper, and all the interesting characters who either live there or come by for visits....or fights. This novella was really good and left me wanting more.
Charlie
5 amazing stars!

This series is one of my favourites and I've loved every book so far, this one didn't disappoint. It might even be my favourite.

I really wish they were longer, I would happily read a 1000 page book about Dina and co. That's my only complaint.

I loved her relationship with Sean in this one, I'm glad they're getting their happily ever after. After everything, they deserve it. I like how he's still his badass soldier self, even while settling into life as an innkeeper.

As usual, the
SheLove2Read
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, best-of-2020
I love Dina and Sean. I love the Inn. I love the cast of regulars who live in the Inn. I could read in this world every day and never get bored. 5 stars
Sometime
I read this as part of a serial on the author's website. There is something very appealing about reading a book one piece at a time like the old newspaper serials. It's available now on paperback/ebook etc.

It was great to check in with Dina and Sean and the cast of amusing characters at the Inn. There were a few plot holes and a few things felt rushed, but overall I really enjoyed the latest in the Innkeeper series. Ilona Andrews books never fail me.
Wanda
A very fun novella, which I purchased while rounding out a book order that included a recipe book that I wanted very much. I’d read the story in installments online, but what fun to have it all in one book and be able to absorb it all in one evening.

I’m a true blue Ilona Andrews fan and I really enjoy the Innkeeper Chronicles, so this little offering was ideal for me. I always appreciate Dina and her gentle-but-firm ways of dealing with guests. Orro is a favourite character and we get to know
Darcy
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is so much to love about this series that I always look forward to reading them. I'm a bit odd though in that I don't read them as the author writes it, but wait for the finished product. I love the inn and every time I read a book in the series wished that I had a magic house to remake it's self to my whims. With this book things were a bit different, Dina and Gertrude Hunts relationship was a bit iffy from everything that has happened in the past, but by the end you could see things were ...more
Aly
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was so darn tired yesterday when I read this story but I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading what Ilona Andrews create for us.

A novella in a sci-fi world so you know you're gonna meet all kinds of interesting and/or dangerous creatures. Gertrude Hunt is really an amazing character! Did I mention that Gertrude Hunt is an inn?
Tori
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweep with Me by Ilona Andrews

The latest installment into the Innkeeper Chronicles offers readers a short entertaining adventure back into this interstellar world of mystical beds and breakfasts that offers readers action, mystery, romance and humor. Our protagonists, Dina and Sean, along with the rest of their makeshift family, continue to evolve and grow beyond the boundaries of the world they inhibit, gifting us the promise of much more to come.I can't wait for the next installment.
Jess
I MISSED SEAN AND DINA SO MUCH.
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
Sweep with Me is just the novella I needed to tide me over until the next full novel in the Innkeeper series! I love Dina so much - and there was a lot going on for such a short story! Of course, I still felt fulfilled, because I knew the main characters well already.
While Dina was upset and worried about something big - other big things happened that took her mind off things. And it was fantastic!
Fantasy Buddy Reads: Andrews - Sweep with Me [Jan 20, 2020] 30 29 Jan 28, 2020 08:33AM
Vampires, Weres a...: Sweep With Me 17 15 Jan 24, 2020 12:39PM
Play Book Tag: Sweep With Me by Ilona Andrews - 4 stars 11 11 Jan 23, 2020 09:42PM

• Age of Deception (The Firebird Chronicles #2)
  • Pack of Lies (The Potentate of Atlanta #2)
  • Starsight (Skyward, #2)
  • Well of Magic (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill #4)
  • Book Love
  • Attachments
  • The Library of the Unwritten (Hell's Library #1)
  • In My Tree
  • 8 Little Planets
  • Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth, #1)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • Cast in Wisdom (The Chronicles of Elantra, #15)
  • Dark King (The Crystal Kingdom #3)
  • 4 Bodies and a Funeral (Body Movers, #4)
  • RoseBlood
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
  • The Lost Sisters (The Folk of the Air, #1.5)
  • The Emperor of Evening Stars (The Bargainer, #2.5)
Ilona Andrews is the pseudonym for a husband-and-wife writing team. Ilona is a native-born Russian and Gordon is a former communications sergeant in the U.S. Army. Contrary to popular belief, Gordon was never an intelligence officer with a license to kill, and Ilona was never the mysterious Russian spy who seduced him. They met in college, in English Composition 101, where Ilona got a better ...more

Innkeeper Chronicles (4 books)
  • Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #1)
  • Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles, #2)
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
  • Sweep of the Blade (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4)
“Sentient beings are spectacular liars. We are gifted with an unparalleled ability to deny things that make our life unpleasant. We even pretend death isn’t a certainty, because contemplating our own mortality drives us mad.” 1 likes
“your rank, the bigger the homestead. Despite the modern convenience of cities, almost all” 0 likes