Start by marking “Hunter (Twilights Falls #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunter (Twilights Falls #3)

Hunter

(Twilight Falls #3)

Can a business rival bring one of Twilight Falls’ most notorious bad boys to his knees?

Twilight Falls' resident bad boy Hunter Thomson knows he hasn't quite lived up to his reputation of late and is determined to have some fun while on a rare night out in L.A. But after a torrid encounter with a captivating stranger results in one of the best sexual experiences of his

Published June 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Start your review of Hunter (Twilights Falls #3)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I don't understand what Theo saw in Hunter, and I really don't understand why Hunter was so petulant and fought the attraction for so long.

On top of that, Theo pushed Hunter when Hunter said no; this was painted as a "no means yes" kind of thing, which is a despicable concept. Unless said as part of a specific, consensual scene, no means no. Period.

The steam was plentiful, but I never felt the connection between the MCs. The HEA came out of nowhere. Indeed, the entire story felt rushed.

Even the
Nadine Bookaholic
Excerpt and Giveaway can be found on my blog here 👉 https://bit.ly/NBReviewHunter

This has been an enjoyable series and HUNTER just added another dose of fun to it with it's game of Cat and Mouse between Hunter and Theo.

Hunter is considered the "Bad Boy" amongst his friends but the truth is he hasn't been bad at all lately so when he has the opportunity to let off some steam he takes it, only things didn't go quite the way he thought they would.

Theo is gobsmacked when he runs into Hunter again
Debbie
I was given my copy of this book.
Hunter met Theo in a club and had a night he will never forget. Short time after, Theo walks into his clothing store, as the owner/manager of a new clothing store that opened immediately opposite Hunter’s. There follows a wicked game of cat and mouse, but it’s quite clear that Theo is the cat, chasing Hunter, even though he calls Hunter his kitty cat.
This is book 3 in the Twilight Falls series, but can be read as a standalone. I loved book 1, Alex. Book 2, Carte
Sarah Light
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Book three in the Twilight Falls; Hunter brings us right back to the sleepy small town and characters that we know and love.

Known as a bad boy, Hunter Thomson hits a club on a trip into L.A hoping to loose a few hours in pleasure. What he was not expecting was to meet a man that filled dreams he didn't even know he had. After the most meaningful, but puzzling sexual experiences of his life, Hunter makes a run for it. Or rather, the hazel eyed man that invoked those feelings.

Theo Miller is new
Amy Stauffer
Hot damn, these men have some sexual tension going on and it only magnifies when it’s acted on. Hunter and Theo met and anonymously hooked up. Neither one expecting to ever see each other again. WRONG. Life is full of irony.

Theo spends most of the book trying to convince Hunter to give in, while Hunter spends as much time denying it. Unbeknownst to Theo, Hunter has something in his past that affects his present.

Watching the cat and mouse game between these two was not unpleasant. Not at all. Hun
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Hunter is the third book in the Twilight Falls series by the talented AM Salinger. Hunter is the bad boy of his friends. Alex and Carter have already fallen and now it's his turn, but he isn't going to like it! After a hot one night fling with a stranger, Hunter is a little thrown by how much he liked the guy. And he's really shocked to find him opening up a store in Twilight Falls, across the street from his. What are the chances? Theo is very happy to see Hunter again. Now he's going to take h ...more
Ali
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read this series out of order but I don’t think it mattered to this story. I’ve read The Nights series ages ago and fell in love with Ava’s descriptive sensual writing ability. Other authors could learn a few lessons from her. Her weekly sneak peeks drew me to Hunter and Theo’s story. It’s a beautiful goosebump producing storyline with no angst just a couple of men finding a palpable connection. I look forward to reading Alex and then Carter’s book in the very near future. This group of fri ...more
Rachel
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this, loved it a lot more than Carter I think.
I do wish these books had a little more of me being part of the "getting to know each other" part of the relationship. Instead of being TOLD like "we talked about everything, or through our talks I've come to realise he's a very kind generous person" I want first hand information, to be part of the conversation.
I also feel we were given a lot of detail in what Theo looks like and not much with Hunter.
And because I don't get to be part of t
Courtney Turner
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meet Hunter and Theo

Oh these boys are hot hot hot! I do I’ll don’t get enough of this story. This book is full of lust and love and everything in between. Hunter and Theo share a chance encounter in a LA club. And then there he is again moving in across the street. Everywhere he loves Theo is there. And Theo makes it known he’s in it for the long haul so he better get on the same level. I loved how Theo seemed to be able to sooth Hunters hard edges with just his simple words or a touch. Their lo
Suzy
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot Damn!! Hunter and Theo are hot together, the sexual tension between these two are off the charts, everyone around them can feel their chemistry. I enjoy this book so much and I’m looking forward to the next book!
Elisa_Monique
Aug 17, 2020
boogleloo
Jan 15, 2021
Anna
rated it did not like it
Jul 17, 2020
Rosie
Robi Garcia
Debra
Oct 21, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: Could you add a book to an existing series? Thank you! 6 129 Sep 12, 2020 11:43AM

• Stacking the Deck (The Kings: Wild Cards, #1)
  • Liars (Licking Thicket, #2)
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)
  • Raising the Ante (The Kings: Wild Cards #2)
  • Watch Me
  • Right as Raine (Aster Valley #1)
  • Just a Bit Wrecked (Straight Guys, #11)
  • Wish (Scales 'N' Spells #2.5)
  • His Dark Savior (Titan Bodyguards: Duty and Desire)
  • Flakes (Licking Thicket, #0.5)
  • Ranger
  • Winter Waites (Aster Valley #0.5)
  • Rampage (Out for Justice #3)
  • Tasty
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey, #1)
  • How to Save a Human (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #4)
  • Hold Close (Biker Daddy Bodyguards #2)
  • Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
Ava Marie Salinger is the pen name of an Amazon bestselling author who has always wanted to write scorching hot contemporary and erotic romance. In 2018, she finally decided to venture to the steamy side. NIGHTS is the first of several sizzling series featuring sweet, sexy men and women with dark pasts and a whole lot of love to give to the ones brave enough to fight for their hearts. When she’s n ...more

Twilight Falls (4 books)
  • Alex (Twilight Falls #1)
  • Carter (Twilight Falls #2)
  • Wyatt (Twilight Falls #4)

News & Interviews