Start by marking “I'll Be Dammed” as Want to Read:
I'll Be Dammed

I'll Be Dammed

Someoneshavedherbeaver...

Waking up without her memory, unable to shift, and sore all over sucked. The big one. Who is she, and whoshavedherbeaver?! Beverley wants answers but she's having a hard time getting the truth from the barn owl who claims she'shismate.

At least he's handsome. However this supposed husband of hers is hiding something and it's driving her a little

Published January 14th 2020 by Mandy Rosko

To ask other readers questions about I'll Be Dammed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Be Dammed

Start your review of I'll Be Dammed
Anna Low
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So Good!

OMG!!!!! This is so good. I can't wait for the next book. This has been one of my favourite series from Eve Langlais. It will be interesting to see what other authors do in this world. And what shifters they bring cause a beaver and owl -----realliy
Shirley Linn
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet story with an engaging storyline. Albert and Beverly were endearing characters. Beverly had been kidnapped and Albert found her but, unfortunately she didn't know why she was kidnapped. This is a wonderful story and I would recommend it.

Mary Lou Hoffman
I’LL BE DAMMED is the second book in the FUC Academy series. Each is a stand-alone, paranormal, romantic suspense story set in the FUC world created by Eve Langlais. You do not need to have read any of those books to start this series – I haven’t, though I wish now that I had.

The story was fast-paced, engaging, endearing, and wonderful. I loved that despite her amnesia, Beverly felt safe with Albert even though a beaver would normally be a prey animal for an owl.

The reason for Beverly’s
Niki
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting with unexpected surprises

I’m SO glad that Eve Langlais opened her “worlds” for other authors! This is the first book I’ve read by this author, and I mostly enjoyed it. To begin with, the story flowed smoothly and was error free, as far as I noticed. It was fast paced and engaging, holding my attention and easily keeping me hooked. What I did not like: Beverly. Though she had amnesia, she felt safe with Albert, but she still said some things that were just plain mean. And she never
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What A Beaver

I want to say these characters have such normal names but they are so much more. Funny, smart mouthed and totally without shame there is a strong will to be the best they know how.

Their story truthfully is the stuff nightmares are made of but they get through it.

The book was definitely a good read. Looking forward to seeing more in this series.

Sarah Coleman
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this and wish for more, but I will say it was lacking in character development and that I wished there was more put into it. It is well-written and I never found myself bored, but I wish the characters had more depth to them. It is a quick, easy read though and very enjoyable romance.

Anne Richardson
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
A very good read with an Owl and Beaver Shifters.
Beverly a beaver goes missing , Albert a Owl is searching for her.
This is full of mystery ,great characters and a very good read.
Voluntary reviewed this book for an honest review.
Diane Selander- maglioli
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'll Be Damned

I love this series by Eve Langlais, but this book written by another author was good, but lacked Eve's sense of humor and twisted mind. Having said that, it was still worth reading and continues to be part of the FUC world.
Jennifer Laird-Lord
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book, I just loved the characters and the story of the FUC Academy. I cant wait to read more.

angela gunstone
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'll be dammed

Oh my loved this story and the characters what a brilliant start to a new series and can't wait to read more so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Samantha Whigham
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Funny book to read.

I love reading these series because the books are harlarious. They always make me laugh, and get my mind off of things that I am finding trouble with.
Julie
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Not as funny as the original FUC series, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
Lorna Ferguson
Donna Hart
Gina Alexander
Jan 19, 2020
Doreen Gow
rated it did not like it
Jan 21, 2020
Pamela D. Crippin
Feb 05, 2020
Melissa
Feb 05, 2020

• Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Capturing a Unicorn (Chimera Secrets #5)
  • Make Her New (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #2)
  • Soccer Mom (Killer Moms, #1)
  • When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
  • Gray (Alpha Geek #3)
  • Hockey Mom (Killer Moms, #2)
  • Goose and the Ocelot
  • A Nurse for the Wolfman (Chimera Secrets #1)
  • Lock and Key (Nocturne Academy, #1)
  • Beary Secure (Polar Bliss #3)
  • His Outlaw Valentine
  • Tayme (Were Zoo Book 8)
  • Out of the Dark (Shadow Agents #4; Immortal Ops Universe #25)
  • Magick and Mischief (Warlocks MacGregor Book 7)
  • Vampire Seduction (Real Men of Othercross #1)
  • A shifter Under the Christmas Tree - Winter Romance Series - Book One: Paranormal Romantic Comedy
  • A Chimera's Revenge (Chimera Secrets #4)
USA Today Bestselling Author Mandy Rosko lives as a hermit and she works in Ottawa, Ontario. Every once in a while she peels herself away from writing and Internet surfing to socialize with real people. She loves videogames, Sailor Moon, and her dog.

For Brand New Monthly PNR Romance Novellas delivered to your inbox before anyone else, along with other goodies and gifts, become an Alpha Member at