Start by marking “I'll Be Dammed” as Want to Read:
I'll Be Dammed

I'll Be Dammed

(FUC Academy #1)

Someone shaved her beaver...

Waking up without her memory, unable to shift, and sore all over sucked. The big one. Who is she, and who shaved her beaver?! Beverley wants answers but she's having a hard time getting the truth from the barn owl who claims she's his mate.

At least he's handsome. However this supposed husband of hers is hiding something and it's driving her a li
Published January 14th 2020 by Mandy Rosko

To ask other readers questions about I'll Be Dammed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Be Dammed

Start your review of I'll Be Dammed
Anna Low
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So Good!

OMG!!!!! This is so good. I can't wait for the next book. This has been one of my favourite series from Eve Langlais. It will be interesting to see what other authors do in this world. And what shifters they bring cause a beaver and owl -----realliy
Shirley Linn
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet story with an engaging storyline. Albert and Beverly were endearing characters. Beverly had been kidnapped and Albert found her but, unfortunately she didn't know why she was kidnapped. This is a wonderful story and I would recommend it.

Mary Lou Hoffman
I’LL BE DAMMED is the second book in the FUC Academy series. Each is a stand-alone, paranormal, romantic suspense story set in the FUC world created by Eve Langlais. You do not need to have read any of those books to start this series – I haven’t, though I wish now that I had.

The story was fast-paced, engaging, endearing, and wonderful. I loved that despite her amnesia, Beverly felt safe with Albert even though a beaver would normally be a prey animal for an owl.

The reason for Beverly’s kidnappi
Niki
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting with unexpected surprises

I’m SO glad that Eve Langlais opened her “worlds” for other authors! This is the first book I’ve read by this author, and I mostly enjoyed it. To begin with, the story flowed smoothly and was error free, as far as I noticed. It was fast paced and engaging, holding my attention and easily keeping me hooked. What I did not like: Beverly. Though she had amnesia, she felt safe with Albert, but she still said some things that were just plain mean. And she never a
Crystal Watson
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh holy shizballs!

This book.was of the charts good. Poor Bev and Albert. Bev is kidnapped right out of the academy itself. She wakes up with no memory of who she is or what happened to her. Albert is out searching for his wife when he finally finds her in her shifted form. They've messed with her DNA taken something even more precious no wonder this couple is out for blood. Can Bev over come the loss? Can Albert help her remember who she is? When she finds out exactly what all they've taken from
Tamara
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book to start off this new world! It's got all the laugh out loud humor, unusual shifter matchups, and a few of the lovable characters from the original series making appearances while telling a it's own story. In this book you have Beverly, a beaver shifter, and Albert, and owl shifter, who are mated. Bev's been kidnapped and escaped, but she lost her memory when Albert finds her. Thankfully their connection is still there and together with their friends they piece together what happe ...more
Lynn
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When barn owl Albert finds his mate Beverley, he is shocked to see someone shaved her beaver. Beverley is a beaver shifter that lost her memory. Found with her head partially shaved and no memory of how it happened. Both work for FUC (Furry United Coalition). Together and with the help of their FUC friends they piece together some facts that help find out what happened. Makes me want to read other books in the FUC world. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leavi ...more
Jennifer Lovins
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Revenge

Bev has no memory and is stuck in her beaver form. Then an owl finds her,. She first thinks it is going to eat her, but then gets this feeling she knows it. Albert has finally found his wife though she looks different. Bev can’t remember anything before a couple days ago. Will she get her memory back? Can she trust her instinct about Albert being who he says he is? Come find out.
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What A Beaver

I want to say these characters have such normal names but they are so much more. Funny, smart mouthed and totally without shame there is a strong will to be the best they know how.

Their story truthfully is the stuff nightmares are made of but they get through it.

The book was definitely a good read. Looking forward to seeing more in this series.

Barbara
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Part of the FUC Academy series a well written story that kept me turning pages. Beverley is a beaver shifter who has lost her memory. She meets owl shifter Albert who tells her he is her husband. This story has suspense, drama, danger, memory loss, evil, villains, a lab, romance, and something special that Beverley has forgotten but really needs back. I want to read more in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Mandy Rosko; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Sarah Coleman
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this and wish for more, but I will say it was lacking in character development and that I wished there was more put into it. It is well-written and I never found myself bored, but I wish the characters had more depth to them. It is a quick, easy read though and very enjoyable romance.

Elvira
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bev is a beaver that has lost her memory and Albert is the owl who saved her and claims he is her mate. These characters are engaging and well developed. The storyline was very pleasant and well written.

Anne Richardson
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
A very good read with an Owl and Beaver Shifters.
Beverly a beaver goes missing , Albert a Owl is searching for her.
This is full of mystery ,great characters and a very good read.
Voluntary reviewed this book for an honest review.
Diane Selander- maglioli
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'll Be Damned

I love this series by Eve Langlais, but this book written by another author was good, but lacked Eve's sense of humor and twisted mind. Having said that, it was still worth reading and continues to be part of the FUC world.
Jennifer Laird-Lord
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book, I just loved the characters and the story of the FUC Academy. I cant wait to read more.

angela gunstone
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'll be dammed

Oh my loved this story and the characters what a brilliant start to a new series and can't wait to read more so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Samantha Whigham
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Funny book to read.

I love reading these series because the books are harlarious. They always make me laugh, and get my mind off of things that I am finding trouble with.
Julie
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Not as funny as the original FUC series, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series. ...more
Connie
Diana
Oct 04, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Goose and the Ocelot
  • Panda and the Kitty (Furry United Coalition #8)
  • Bat and the Bone
  • When a Tigon Weds (A Lion's Pride #9)
  • Pawsitively Impurrfect (FUC Academy)
  • When a Liger Mates (A Lion's Pride #10)
  • Chinchilla and the Devil
  • Tiger and the Unicorn (FUC Academy)
  • Jane Davey's Locket (Welcome to Hell #7)
  • Halfway There (Midlife Mulligan #1)
  • Bride of the Sea Monster (Welcome to Hell #8)
  • On My Way (Midlife Mulligan #2)
  • 'Roo and the Angel (Furry United Coalition, #7)
  • Old Demon and the Sea Witch (Welcome to Hell #9)
  • A Nurse for the Wolfman (Chimera Secrets #1)
  • Jumping the Bull
  • His Purrfect Valentine (Small Town Shifters: Celebration #2)
  • Unlove Me
USA Today Bestselling Author Mandy Rosko lives as a hermit and she works in Ottawa, Ontario. Every once in a while she peels herself away from writing and Internet surfing to socialize with real people. She loves videogames, Sailor Moon, and her dog.

For Brand New Monthly PNR Romance Novellas delivered to your inbox before anyone else, along with other goodies and gifts, become an Alpha Member at h

FUC Academy (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Goose and the Ocelot
  • Bat and the Bone
  • Jumping the Bull
  • Pawsitively Impurrfect (FUC Academy)
  • Chinchilla and the Devil
  • Tiger and the Unicorn (FUC Academy)
  • Tough Nut (Pedigree #1)
  • The Turtle and the Hare (FUC Academy)
  • Tabby and the Den
  • Trash Queen (FUC Academy)