Start by marking “Daughters of The King: A Princess Problem with Envy” as Want to Read:
Daughters of The King: A Princess Problem with Envy

Daughters of The King: A Princess Problem with Envy

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  13 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Daughters of The King / Book One

Renee Joiner's debut children's story, A Princess Problem with Envy, follows real life sisters, Grace and Faith, as they celebrate their baby sister's birthday. As a conflict arises over a coveted gift, the book transitions to a parallel princess story to teach a valuable lesson. When we return to the birthday party, Faith remembers the
Expected publication: February 25th 2020 by Grackle

To ask other readers questions about Daughters of The King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daughters of The King

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Daughters of The King: A Princess Problem with Envy
E.C. Flickinger
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful children's book with something for everyone. A young child can learn how to better cope with feelings and conflicts with siblings. A parent can share the relevance of Christianity to their child's everyday life. Everyone of all ages will love the beautiful illustrations.
Loretta King
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book and love it. I teach childrens ministry in a small church in Prices Branch, Missouri. Right now I have all little girls in there and it's been hard with all the girls wanting same toys. I knew I needed a way to help them understand how to behave lovingly towards another. This book helped me come up with a great theme.

I have decided to write the next months lessons designed around being a "good heart princess". This book was what I used to start it off and all the
Carrie Naglak
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a very sweet book. Many princess books are about superficial things, but this book instills Godly character. I’ve read other Christian princess books with my daughter but they’ll have one page that says something about God and that’s it. This books gives a real-life example, Scripture, and application of Biblical truths- all in an age-appropriate way. I can’t wait for the rest of the series!
Krystal Arthur
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have 3 children and they all LOVE this book. My 3 year old boy regularly chooses it out of all of our other books, my 5 year old boy has a number of the words memorized and my 1 year old baby girl loves pointing at the pictures and giggling! The illustrations are just as beautiful as the story. The concept is unique and creative and a wonderful way to teach. Now my kids call themselves princes and princess of the King!
Nikki
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I don’t even know where to begin with this book. As a mom, I truly enjoyed sitting down and reading it with my three girls. As a teacher, it lent itself to so many teachable moments. It was so easy for them to relate and connect to it. It sparked such good discussions and conversations over multiple age groups. This book being based on our Christian faith and values is just the icing on the cake. I love the illustrations as well! My kids and I can’t wait for more in the series!
PJay Boeving
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book and all the following books written in this series to any one with young children in their lives. The story is sweet and easy for children to relate to. It is so refreshing to read a princess story that gives little girls a storyline that encourages Godly behavior, in a very special way.
The illustrations are beautiful and fit the story perfectly.
Gina
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great book to bring pure and Christian morals into your home! Numerous teachable moments to have with your child and open your Bible with them. A must-have for every bookshelf! Easy to read with a valuable story line and complementing illustrations.
Maryschweiss928gmail.Com
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christian children's book!!!
Sam Scaggs
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A perfect Christian story for parents with little princesses of their own. This book is very well illustrated and thoughtful. This is a fun read with a good moral to to the story as well.
Tanya
Feb 03, 2020 added it
I loved this sweet story and the illustrations. A very timely message!
Cindy Killion
Wow! An easy to read story about an everyday issue. Kids will love the pictures and understand the truth of envy. A must have if you are involved with or have children! Great book!
Jodi Krantz Shaw
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully written and beautifully illustrated princess book with a good Christian message.
Robin Haines
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally a Princess book that I can eagerly share with my granddaughter! Great story with a great message of being a daughter of the true King! Looking forward to more books in the series!
Renee Joiner
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Robert Joiner

• A Royal Christmas to Remember
  • Princess Grace and Poppy: Level 1
  • Princess Joy's Birthday Blessing
  • Princess Faith's Garden Surprise: Level 1
  • The Pumpkin Patch Parable (The Parable Series)
  • The Four Loves
  • The Problem of Pain
  • A Grief Observed
  • The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here for?
  • Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream