Start by marking “Bad Like Me (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Like Me (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #1)

Bad Like Me

(Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #1)

The majority of people thought all bikers, especially one-percenters like us, handled things the same. Those people would be irrevocably wrong. Our now rival MC, The Dogs of Chaos, was proof. Their club’s greed outweighed the amount of honor they had for our deal. We were quick to remind them what a colossal mistake they made. I was the Vice President of the Cleveland, ...more
Published January 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Bad Like Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Like Me

Start your review of Bad Like Me (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #1)
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
After reading Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC, #1) by Erin Trejo I need this right now!!

Title: BAD LIKE ME
Series: Royal Bastards MC
Authors: Chelle C. Craze & Eli Abbott
Available here: mybook.to/BadLikeMe

BLURB
Nikki Landis
Some of my favorite books are second chance romances. There's just something about two people who love each other enough to realize that fate has stepped in to give them another chance. Crow and Ray have a bond that's soul deep and despite the years that have passed, neither one has forgotten about the other. Loved their fearless and passionate romance.

This Royal Bastards MC story introduces the Cleveland, OH chapter. The writing in this novella is lush, descriptive, and heartfelt while also
Amanda Thomas
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
Ok.

So there was nothing in the first 54%. The main female and male characters were just thinking about their feelings. They meet again for the first time after 7 years. We get about a chapter of interaction and then more feelings. There wasn’t much dialogue or interaction with other people or even with each other. The last 15% of the book had some action with a rival club but since this was such a short story, that wasn’t much. That being said, it was an easy story to get through quickly.
Lynne Garlick
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read!

New to me authors and you would not guess this is written by two authors! It is seamless!!
Ray is on her way home to Cleveland, Ohio after moving away to work. The reason had me in tears as it brought back memories for me but it was written do beautifully.
Ray and Logan 'Crow' reconnect and after all that has gone on before, the connection and chemistry is still there. It is fast paced! With danger lurking from a rival MC, Logan needs to keep his wits about him and Ray, safe.
Great
Raveen Vann
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book

I have read a couple books/ the novellas in this series by different authors already and with each one I am loving it more and more. Crow and Ray have a history and been together before they decided to go different ways but now that shes back the connection they once had is still there and even stronger. I really, really liked these two so much and can't wait for more to come of this great series.
Cheryl
Jan 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF 54%

This book is a joke. I expected a biker book like the first Book by Erin.

Crow and Rae finally run into each other at 54% and the only thing that happens before that point is Rae's father died. Other than that nadda, zip, zilch. Oh I'm sorry they talked about guns and other characters. But where is all the dark, gritty biker stuff? Not in this book as far as I read. What a waste of money thought all the Royal Bastards were going to be great, what a disappointment.
Sally Sutherland
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. New authors to me, but won't be the last I read by them.

A lost love found and trying to find love again. Very great read. This is one book I will reread over and over.
Jamie Lombard
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect book to the 2nd addition of the Royal Bastard

Crow and Ray are perfect together. I wish we had more but you know the saying, "if you want more then it was excellent!" Well done! !
Kathy Rouchelle
Jan 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Ooohhhh, this book holds so much promise. The storyline is good, but it could have been great. The characters were well written, but we could have used less of their history, less of the "fluff" and more interaction between the two main characters. Their meeting after all of those years didn't need to finally take place half way through the book. It could have been sooner. There is so much that could have been done here. The action between the two MC's was really good. The retaliation was short ...more
Mirjam
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was ok

This was a bit a let down. The majority of the story is about Ray coping with loosing her father. It's only at almost the 50% mark that Ray & Logan see each other again after seven years and immediately have sex.

There is mentioned of the criminal stuff and some gun stealing, but that's it! No biker stuff, I want some gruesome blood flowing shit!

Part of the Royal Bastards MC series where authors have come together to bring you a series of 26 stories.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

*First time reading authors
** DNF

Bad Like Me is the second book for the Royal Bastards MC series. Now I am told you can read them in any order and that is fine, but since I am reading them as they come out, this is the next one. The first book Blood Lust was dirty, nasty, and MC worthy.

Bad Lie Me was boring, no chemistry, and had nothing for 54% of the book. It was horrible. I am upset that I spent 2.99 on this ridiculous story. I am NOT one to give out bad reviews, but having spent the money
Rhonda Hicks
Jan 24, 2020 rated it liked it
There are a couple of things about series where different authors take a character and part of the storyline and each tell their version of what happens. Some are so good you don't want to put them down and some are so slow it seemingly takes forever to get through them. Unfortunately, "Bad Like Me: Ohio Chapter" is one of those that seemed to take me forever to finish. It's a second chance romance between Ray and Crow and that's great, except they didn't even run into each other until the ...more
Leanne Bryson
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
I've not read any other books by Chelle C. Craze and not sure that I'll read any more. I'm not happy I paid $3 for this ....I could have had a coffee instead and been much more satisfied. Crow and Ray were HS loved that grew apart with age, college, career, and the MC. She comes home and after halfway through this book, they get back together.....instantly, after years. Yeah, sure. This book was not particularly original, not at all good. I will have to think twice about paying to buy any other ...more
Amanda M
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This MC is from Cleveland and it touches on two people getting a second chance and how life eventually leads to it, a second chance, no matter if something good or bad happens. The writing flows, shows heartfelt moments while keeping things a bit towards the darker side. Crow and Ravin are bonded in many ways and truly these two belong together. A fast paced read that'll shed some light on whats go on in this chapter and possibly what may be coming. Overall I absolutely loved reading this and ...more
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I love second chance romances and it's what Ray and Crow get here. Years have passed but they are always thinking of each other, even they shouldn't or don't want to. There's some drama and action before they can truly be together and I would have loved to see a little more interaction between them before that but we know most of how they are feeling before their first interaction after years apart. You can't help but root for them.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Wendy Hodges
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think this one was quite as thrilling as the 3 I have already read in this series but it is still interesting and has some excitement. There is a suspenseful build up but the big scene is not as intense as I expected, it does have some violence but it is quickly dealt with and over. I felt it was more about two characters reconnecting and even this was more build up than content. A good read but not enough to warrant the 5 stars unfortunately.
Jen
The concept of this MC series seems to be a good one... Each book features a different author and each story is about a different motorcycle chapter! In this particular story, the mc are from Cleveland..
Unfortunately, I found this one to be boring and when action did occur, we were given a quick taste and then it was over. As a result I ended up not being able to become emotionally attached to any of the characters.

The next book is written by K Webster and I have loved most of her books. So I
Andrea
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was ok
Two stars is generous but the book is technically written fairly well as far as things like spelling and sentence structure. Otherwise, it is incredibly boring and the characters have very little chemistry. Much of the story is inner dialogue focused on their pasts. I kept hoping this book would get better but it just didn't. Thankfully, it was short or I would have DNF'd it. The other books in this series have been rather good but sadly this one fell flat.
Ähmsry
Jan 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Well written, good idea, a bit tough and tedious in the construction and then when it gets exciting, a bit too short and tight - and oops, the somewhat confusing end is there and the feeling remains that either something is missing or I missed something decisive.
A good story but it loses out because of the sudden happy end, which is only possible with a lot of rhyming and guessing.
Rose Brown
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Bad Like Me” introduces the Ohio chapter of the Royal Bastards MC and is a dark second chance romance for Crow and Ray. This action-packed, tale reveals the darker side of MC and the sacrifices made for love. I loved this tale and look forward to more from this author.

Tah Holland
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
The series is not a must read every book.. but having read the first book by Erin and several other biker series ... this book was lack luster. Nothing about this kept me interested.... by the time you reach something of substance you are over half done with the story and I was completely tuned out by the finishing only because I promised a review for Booksprout ARC.
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#BadLikeMe

Okay, can I say I love this second chance book? Why? Well let's see, I love how they let each other go to be a better version of themselves. They Love each other fiercely but they gradually came back to each other like they were never apart. Author Chelle and Author Eli Abbott did amazingly well with this one.
Jeanne Kotsios
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review

Kathy West
Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Okay

Ray and Crow have a good novella.
They were a couple when they were younger but each went their own way.
They are brought back together years later... but will things be the same?

This was a lot less intense than the first book of the series.
A good second chance romance with a little violence but just lacked a little something.
domestic_godess_reads
Ok

The premise was good but it fell kind of flat. The H and h had a past but they never interacted in the book until 50%. The first half had some MC drama but was mostly inter so dialog. The book was more telling f than showing. I would have liked more interaction between the characters. The ending was also rushed.
Andrea Floyd
Great book

Rival motorcycle clubs, gun running, kidnapping, a funeral for family, intense sexual chemistry, a second chance at love, plenty of twists and turns, action, and romance. Well worth your time to read.
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five stars for another great read in the Royal bastards mc. Crow and Ray are absolutely amazing, I love how they get a second chance at fixing there past. Love all of the new members especially Ghoul. Cannot wait for more stories in these incredible stories.
M Robo
Jan 21, 2020 marked it as too-expensive-for-no-page
PRICE!!!!

111 pages for 2.99 seems a bit steep to me. sorry but whilst i would have read this i am not gonna pay that sort of price for what amounts to a novella.

Will skip this one and move onto k websters book 3
Sherry Hays
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book.
The story was well written and held my attention.
The couple had good chemistry.

Kathy Mccalmon
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd stand alone in this series. This is Logan and rays story. Can logan keep her safe and them have a happily ever after?

• Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa #1)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Petros (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore #1)
  • The Biker's Gift: Royal Bastards Tonopah, NV  (Royal Bastards MC)
  • The Biker's Kiss : A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Novella
  • A Biker for Christmas: A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Book
  • Neo (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #4)
  • Brinks (Fallen Lords MC #9)
  • Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Triton (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #2)
  • Cobra (Reapers MC #8)
  • Run To Me
  • Dirty St. Nick
  • Fury (Savage MC: Tennessee Chapter, #4)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Scooter (Cerberus MC #11)