Start by marking “Private Pilot” as Want to Read:

Private Pilot

Love is blind . I only wish it was.
Because then I wouldnt see what I can never have.

They say when you know, you know.
What a load of nonsense.
Because the only thing I know is . hes off limits.
Workplace relationships are inappropriate and seedy.

Every morning I step onto his plane.
Every morning he smiles and says a polite hello.
I give him a controlled nod,
Published March 2nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Private Pilot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Private Pilot

Start your review of Private Pilot
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Private pilot Mason has been lusting after his boss, CEO Paige, ever since his first day on the job. But he's never made a move or let his feelings be known aside from not so covertly watching her as she saunters into the plane for each flight.

And then one night Mason can tell she needs someone to talk to. A few too many drinks, and the blazing chemistry between the two, and bam, suddenly they're not so professional any longer. But they'll need to have more than chemistry if they want to get
Kerrie Campbell
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book.
My first by this Author and I have to say it was well done. I did find the more I went through the book the sexy vibe was wearing a bit and it turned to mush a little but I still did enjoy it.
Overall I loved The sexy Captain, his Tiger and their story.😍
Jean Dewsbury
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ex-military pilot Mason White is the total package complete with his own demons that he tries to control.
Paige Ellen is the CEO of her father's company an only child and daddy's little girl even at 39 years old. Her father has always had a tight rein on his daughter, groomed to live the best CEO life.

Mason works for Ms Ellen as her private pilot so it is totally unprofessional the way Mason watches and feels each time Paige steps onto his plane ready for the next corporate meeting wearing those
Linda Lee
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What better way to spend the afternoon than sitting reading one of Ms Deens books. They always hit the spot and once again she has delivered a book that makes you swoon, laugh and cry. Private Pilot includes a little bit of everything, it was sexy, steamy, cheeky, funny and flirty wrapped around some suspense. Which Im not going to discuss and spoil...no my lips are sealed.

Mason loves his job as a pilot, he flies the boss in her plane from meeting to meeting. It doesnt hurt that his boss Paige
Scarlett Ian
Mar 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Paige is the head of her company. She doesnt have time for men, no matter how attracted she is to Mason. He also works for her - as her pilot - so any relationship they started would be highly frowned upon. But what good is being the boss if you cant make your own rules? At least thats what Mason tries to get her to see. Unfortunately all is not as it seems with her company, and the last thing she needs is more drama from a workplace relationship. Will they be able to work together to save the ...more
Shirley Cuypers
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, arc-beta, 2020
Origianl review

This book was provided by the author through Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Karen Deen and Give Me Books Promotions!

Private Pilot
is a standalone Romance about Paige and Mason.

Private Pilot is the second book Ive read by Karen Deen and I really enjoyed it. When I started this book, I thought it was going to be your normal boss/employee Romance but it wasnt like that at all. It talks about PTSD, abuse, orphans, and many more topics. I really
Jaleel Webster-Abrahams
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay... I dragged my feet a shit load reading this book because the sexual chemistry between Paige & Mason was off the freakin' charts🤤😎

Paige was not what I expected at all. Her sassy, bossy attitude made her extremely feisty and I loved that because it showed her strength.

Captain White on the other hand made me fall in love guys😍😂 I could not get over how caring, loving and generous of a man Mason is.

Paige is Mason's kryptonite.
Mason is Paige's forever she never knew she needed.

I'm not
Simone Solomons
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Goodness.

Im not even going to go into how much I love Paige and Mason because this plot twist was not at all what I expected. I may have suspected him, and then you it was confirmed when I read on. But wow this was honestly one of your best books hands down.
Cassie Ashford
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book took me by surprise! After reading the blurb I thought it would be a light hearted romance. Nothing too serious. I was completely wrong and pleasantly surprised.

Mason is a pilot who now spends his career flying private jets. Or one jet in particular. The boss lady is a woman he would love to break her barriers and see her smile, help her let her hair down. She drives him crazy and they havent exchanged more than pleasantries. He is determined to make that change.

Paige is a powerful
World Of Books 65
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Karen Dean has turned what could have been just a light hearted read into a book a book with a great story!

It isn't easy for Paige Ellen - her life mapped out for her 39 years ago when she was dumped on the doorstep of the owner of Ellen Corporation (who wasn't even her father) her destiny was also to become CEO and take over from the only Father she has ever known. She has no friends her life is her work and making her father proud. The one bright spot in her world although she won't admit it
Karen
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Private Pilot Karen Deen

My wish came true. After reading Gorgeous Gyno I asked nicely for Karen Deen to write another book about one of the F***alisious Four otherwise knows as the FF by the girls club. Im pretty sure it wasnt because I asked but I will take this book and pretend it was.

Mason Whites job is flying beautiful boss Paige Ellen all over the country for meetings.
For awhile, and Im pretty sure for most of that while, behind their Ray Bans they have both spent some serious time eye
Brittany
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really really enjoyed this book. This was my first book my Karen Deen and will most definitely not be my last. This book had a little bit of it all, it was steamy and witty, and had a little bit of suspense. Not to mention our hot hero pilot Mason. He was ALPHA to a T. When you think of an overbearing alpha Mason is exactly that. He was bossy and protective, but we also got to see his softer side which helps you fall for him more.
He really compliments our heroine Paige well, she is a girl
Michele McMullen
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Private Pilot is so much more than a light hearted romance ! Get ready for a steamy, emotional flight with Mason and Paige .
Mason is a ex-military pilot that is carrying a bit of baggage from his service days. He is now the private pilot to a lady boss. She is prim, proper, stoic, intelligent and sexy beyond his wildest dreams. He would love to break down her high walls and develop a personal relationship . When Paige finds herself in danger Mason will now show her the protective side he has
TheHauteBookworm
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Paige is a dedicated hard working CEO running her fathers company. Mason is the gorgeous captain flying her plane. He may be the best at his job, but he also knows how to live life with some fun. The one word Paige hasnt experienced in a long time. Shed give anything to let loose and indulge in what she wants. That includes the captain. Just when Mason gets Paige on board to take a chance, Paige finds out that someone is embezzling from her company.
This is an enjoyable story with lots of plot
Andi Isack
Mar 05, 2020 rated it liked it
I only have read another book who's hero was a pilot, and that was awhile ago. That's probably the first reason why I decided to go for it. Then there was the intrigued blurb. So I said" yes I'm in"

What's my honest opinion about " Private pilot"?

It's a good read. With so many steamy scenes, which stand out all his skills in the bedroom.

And that will make you think he is in a way or another taking the main part of the story, puting the heroine in the background.

Well that's not the case. Because
Shebb
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A feisty, sizzling story!

This is my first Karen Deen book and I've added another book boyfriend to my library. Oh, Mason. *sigh*

Being married to a pilot, I was happy to see the little things weren't skipped (like pre-flight checks, and Hotel Oscar Tango pilot lingo
😉 Ha ha ha! Mind you, I think Mason may have skipped a walk around on the first time we met him at the aircraft. Every good pilot does that check, even if ground crew or engineers have already done it... or so I've been told. 🤪).

Jennifer Pierson
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really have to start out by saying how HOT HOT HOT Private Pilot's cover is, because I mean, WOW! That's the first amazing piece of goodness about this book. Next up, Mason White...OH MY HELL he's soooooo sexy! He's an ex-military pilot with demons attached. Then there's Paige Ellen, the CEO of her father's company, and frankly, a total daddy's girl, though her father keeps her on a short leash. Mason is Paige's private pilot, and they have some serious chemistry, which shoots a crap ton of ...more
Melissa
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Private Pilot ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Holy Hell that was 🔥 stars.... Please excuse me while I sit here trying to cool myself down.. 😂. Hot Damn Karen what a book!!! Mason is one seriously hot take no for answer alpha pilot. What Mason wanted Mason got and he wanted his sexy seemingly uptight CEO boss Paige. Both Mason & Paige had insecurities but with a connection so sweet and sizzling were able to find a HEA. Before a HEA this book has a number of twists and turns making it impossible for me to put down. And ...more
Shelly
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Amazing! When Karen Deen writes a novel it submerges you into the story. The character development truly makes you feel the happiness and pain they go through. Mason and Paige's emotional rollercoaster is not taken lightly. Being an only child that is taught and told at a young age what their life would be like is not easy. Especially when a hot aviator wearing pilot disturbs that dream.

These two characters have so much love and compassion not only for each other but to others too. Paige works
Kari Hansen
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Paige has spent her whole life trying to please her father and show him that she is capable of taking over his corporation. She has been single minded in her purpose to the detriment of her personal life but that doesnt mean she hasnt noticed how sexy her pilot is. When everything she has worked for is in jeopardy, she didnt expect that he would be the one person who would stand by her.

Mason still bears the emotional scars of his military career and is now a pilot. He cant deny how attracted he
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Shelves: 2020
Wow, wow, wow! Thats all I can say about Private Pilot by Karen Deen. From page one I was hooked. Mason is an ex-military pilot working for strong and self sufficient CEO, Paige. Were shown their attraction from the first moment and lets just say it was 🔥HOT🔥.

There were so many moments while reading this that I was so thankful I was alone so I wouldnt have to explain why I was laughing and blushing at the same time. I went from laughing to blushing to being love struck over Mason. I love finding
Cristina Z.
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I sincerely applaud Karen's decision to write a romance book where the woman is the badass centerpiece. Sure, Mason is all army-style, in control, wants to take control so she can rest once in a while, but Paige is amazing.

She's strong-willed, takes no BS from the men in her business life, knows what she wants and how to get it. She's quite inspiring and I enjoyed reading a character like her for a change.

And Mason... well, he's just exactly what she needs and the devilish pilot knows this and
Alannah
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mason could be my sexy pilot any day wow he was HOT!!! I dont know how Paige resisted him for so long.

Paige was off limits to Mason as she is his boss but the chemistry was to strong for them to resist.

The love Mason has for his framily as Daisy puts it was amazing as with his loyalty to them aswell.

The banter the sexy four have with eachother cracks me up and i love how the girls put them in place everytime

This has a great story line and a good twist
You wouldnt want to miss reading it.

You
Nicole
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Private Pilot by Karen Deen is a contemporary romance that follows CEO Paige and her hot Pilot Mason as they try to deny their feelings but inevitably navigate a relationship of hotness, angst, tension and melting moments.
Paige and Mason are absolutely perfect for each other and Karen has done a great job of building these characters, their lives and interactions with each other as well as the people around them.
Private Pilot is a follow up story to Gorgeous Gyno already released but Gorgeous
Wanderlust Blog
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wanderlust Blog Review by Jenny Flores PA
4.5 STARS

Private Pilot was a sexy, funny, and exhilarating romance that I could not get enough of. Karen Deen is a new author to me but now I am addicted to her words. Her words made me forget I was reading, and the images in the book soon started free-flowing through my mind allowing me to experience her scenarios first hand...and boy was it an experience. I highly recommend reading Private Pilot by Karen Deen. To be honest, lighthearted stories are
Lynn
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ex Special Forces pilot Mason has it bad for his hard ass boss Paige Ellen. On Mason's plane, Mason is the boss, but the plane is owned by Paige. Hum, whose the boss? Paige's assistant Tyson is a bossy "little boy" who manages to piss off Mason on every flight.
There is hot attraction between Mason and Paige. Being a workaholic has Paige realizing someone is sabotaging her company. But whom, where does she start with researching and finding out whose the culprit. Then a unknown family member
Stephanie Crews
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No better way to spend a weekend, reading a smoking hot new read from Karen Deen, how lucky is Paige to have her own drop dead gorgeous pilot. Mason in ex military and private pilot for Paige, who is the CEO of her fathers company. The banter between these two is so much fun, she is so prim and proper and a little stuffy in the beginning, but her attraction to Mason finally gets her to loosen up. We get to catch up with the group from the previous read, Gorgeous Gyno, I loved catching up with ...more
Brandy Roberts
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ever since I read the Blurb of Private Pilot I wanted the book as soon as possible then I saw the cover and there was some droll involved . This would be one of the many books that I've read by Karen Deen and my favorite also can't wait to read more by her in the future . The characters were really lovable I liked that this was told in both point of views so we the readers could feel what they were going through . I hope this isn't the last we see of these characters I can't wait to have more of ...more
Sassy Southern
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mason and Paige were such a great couple! Mason is so broody but with what he's experienced it's to be expected, Paige being a bit spoiled instantly made the dynamic a great read. I loved the sassy heroine with the bossy alpha man. It was funny seeing Mason being told no or not having someone listen to him on everything. He's also absolutely swoon worthy being a protective hero. A fantastic steamy read I highly recommend it. Five stars. Very well written and the plot really kept me intrigued.
By
Kat Mary
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Private Pilot is the second book of hers I have read and I"m totally addicted. I love the interconnection between Private Pilot and Gorgeous Gyno. I'm crossing my fingers we get more from this friend group! Mason was very swoony and I really liked him as a character. Paige is an amazingly strong an focused woman who has everything going for her except she is lonely. They have great chemistry and I really liked how we got to know them so well as characters in addition to their love story. Highly ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Red Hot  (The Boston Beauties Series Book 3)
  • Teacher I Want to Date
  • The Stand Out
  • The Donor
  • The Trade
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Midnight Touch (Midnight Pack #1)
  • Written in the Stars
  • Always Mine (Liam & Madelyn, #1; Roommate Duet, #5)
  • Just A Kiss (Angel Sands #4)
  • Undefeated (Family Justice, #10)
  • Abstract Love
  • Marriage of Convenience (The Raven Brothers #1)
  • Going Down Fast (Billionaire Bad Boys #2)
  • Frenemies
  • A Little Bit Cupid (A collection of short stories)
  • Burn Up (Steel Veins # 2)
Karen Deen has been a lover of romance novels and happily-ever-after stories for as long as she can remember. Reaching a point in her life ready to explore her own dreams, Karen decided now was the time to finally write some of her own stories. For years, all of her characters have been forming story lines in her head, just waiting for the right time to bust free.

Sitting up in the early hours of

News & Interviews

Are you new to reading mysteries and thrillers and feeling overwhelmed by where to start? As all good detectives know, narrowing down the list ...