Start by marking “The Nosferatu Conspiracy: The Sleepwalker (Book #1)” as Want to Read:
The Nosferatu Conspiracy: The Sleepwalker (Book #1)

The Nosferatu Conspiracy: The Sleepwalker

(The Nosferatu Conspiracy #1)

History states Tsar Nicholas II, his wife Alexandra, and their five children were executed on the morning of July 17, 1918 (OS). This contrasts suppressed documents citing the royal family mysteriously disappeared after fires ravaged Saint Petersburg in December 1916 (OS).

Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin was supposedly murdered by high-ranking Russian officials on December 16,
Expected publication: March 2nd 2020 by KDK 12 Press

To ask other readers questions about The Nosferatu Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nosferatu Conspiracy

Start your review of The Nosferatu Conspiracy: The Sleepwalker (Book #1)
Elizabeth Connor
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'd give this 4.5 stars, but I'm rounding up. This is a long book which doesn't end with a cliffhanger, but does end with many questions about what's to come next. There's a huge cast of characters and a variety of locations, and at times, it's difficult to keep up with events.

For the most part, the plot is exciting and uncertain. We know who are the good guys, but we have no indication about who will ultimately win. And we don't know for sure who are the heroes. Anyone can die at any moment,
Kayla TM
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
A prophesy waiting to be fulfilled. An ill heir to a dynasty. Giant vampire bats roosting on an island in Romania. Vampire hunters and witches. A holy man who finds his way into the palace and just won’t die. It all culminates in an intense, and gory, supernatural retelling of the end of the Romanov dynasty.

This novel was incredibly well done. With a gothic atmosphere, the book takes people, and facts, straight out of history and spins it into an enthralling tale. The beginning does take a
Samantha
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Wow! What a fantastic story formed around Rasputin. What makes it even better is the writing! This is a gripping tale filled with such great graphics that it actually sent chills down my spine. (Which has not happened in a long time!) This is just Book one of which I’m sure is going to be an epic series and I cannot wait to read book two!
Destiny Brown
Deb
John
added it
Feb 10, 2020

• A Bottle of Betrayal for the Forgotten Duchess: A Historical Regency Romance Novel
  • Story Engineering: Character Development, Story Concept, Scene Construction
  • The Devil Ball Mysteries Boxed Set
  • The Mocking Man (The Pact #1)
  • Ascend (Trylle, #3)
  • The Little Shop of Found Things (Found Things #1)
  • Torn (Trylle, #2)
  • The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly
  • Tinkers
  • The Perfect Wife
  • The Last Kingdom (The Saxon Stories, #1)
  • The Other Woman
  • Patron Saints of Nothing
  • The Viscount's Tempting Minx (The Dukes of War, #1)
  • Kissed by Magic (Mayhem & Magic #1)
  • The Peach Keeper
  • Royal Mistake #2 (Royal Mistake, #2)
  • Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy (Cold River Ranch, #2)
Howdy.

Just a guy who likes to write.

I'm currently enrolled in conservatory for classical piano performance which is my main thing these days. I'm not really all that good at it, but I try real hard. You can see my progress with my piano performance studies on my Web site.

Thanks for your support.