Start by marking “Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)” as Want to Read:
Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)

Now Or Never

(Irresistible #5)

He’s ten years older. My brother's best friend.
And for the next two weeks, he gets to have me in all the ways he’s ever wanted.

HOLLAND

The last time I saw him, he still called me kiddo.

But fast-forward five years and more than a few things have changed.

He’s still Iain Thorn. He’s still my brother’s best friend and the painfully sexy man I clearly never stopped wanting. But
Published January 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Now Or Never, please sign up.

Start your review of Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Now or Never is sexy, well-written, entertaining, captivating, and emotional which is exactly what I've come to expect from a Stella Rhys Novel. Every single one of her books I've had the pleasure of reading has been a damn good time. She never fails me, and this time was no exception!

image host

Holland is a heroine that I adored right from the start. She was raised by a strict, overprotective/mentally abusive mother that not only sheltered her from the world, but also alienated her from her peers and
Kelly
YAAASSSS!!!! This book was everything I wanted!!!

I am so happy and legit dehydrated after reading this because I sobbed so much. Angsty tears. Happy tears. This book did everything to me.

First things first I AM SO HAPPY THIS IS FINALLY OUT. I WAITED SO LONG I expected so much and this still blew my expectations out of the water. This was the most amazing brother's best friend novel I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading because it's so hot and steamy (and no surprise full of the best sex scenes
Simran
Jan 07, 2020 is currently reading it
Finally we have a date. Can’t wait for 14th jan to come fast. Two of my most anticipated books are releasing. ...more
claire
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(i’m drinking while writing this and i rarely ever drink so sorry in advance)

God, this was SO good. This was Stella Rhys at her best. Like Bad Boss good but with even more consistent pacing.

Stella Rhys is the best for when you want great sex scenes that also sprinkle emphasis on the emotional connection developing between the two characters. The character development in her books is always really good while keeping up the sexual chemistry throughout.

This story has been on my TBR for a year and a
Jamie Campbell
Screenshot-20200111-225346-2020-01-11-T22-56-15-000-kindlephoto

I'm reading an arc book Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5) by Stella Rhys by Stella Rhys It started out yummy!

I was failing to reconcile what I was seeing with what I was remembering, because the last time I saw her she was a sweet, innocent little thing. This shy little girl wearing a powder blue backpack and braided pigtails—who I made it my job to protect because her own brother had no instinct whatsoever. But now…for Christ’s sake, now there was no trace of that shy little girl as she flitted
Carmen Rae
I read the rest of the series so long ago that I honestly don't remember anything about it except that I loved it. When I saw this release I knew I had to get my hands on it. And luckily for me it can be read as a standalone. But I really have a massive urge to do a reread before Adams book.

Iain started off as a massive jerk and I really wanted to see him get put in his place. He was so cold and came across so unfeeling that if half the book wasn't told from his point of view I probably would
~♡AB♡~
Dnf @37%

I've enjoyed this whole series so to say I'm disappointed is putting it midly.

I can't even explain how I feel, I just think there was zero chemistry and hardly any dialogue between them, talk about zero burn. Even the sex was boring - probably because there was no build up.

I will still read other books by this author, but I do not recommend this book.
Tarannum Sayyed
May 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
Seriously? The last date for release was 9th September, after which it got postponed. Tomorrow it will be a total of 8 months and yet no release date? Stella, you are killing us. Please what is taking it so long?
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

The last person Iain expected, or wanted, to see tonight is Holland, his best friend's little sister, who isn't so little anymore. So he fights his still present feelings with everything he's got. But Holland, like I said, she's no longer a little girl, so she fights back and doesn't put up with Iain's bs. Will he EVER let her in?!

I loved this love story. Iain fought it so hard, was so stoic and broody, and quite frankly, such an asshole a lot of the times and I loved that love and an
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
This author is for me like a unicorn so I'm very lucky to have found her!

At first I was a bit scared to start this I don't know really why because I know I love all her books!
Maybe it's because the "huge" age difference scared me a bit, but in a way I know it's not that. I like a bit of age difference but I have boundaries in that, not that that's stopping me from reading them. This wasn't the problem. I actually really enjoyed this one, but I knew that was going to happen.

I had so many
Mel
3.75 stars!

“You were made to be mine...And I was always made to be yours.”

Holland has had an unrequited crush on Iain since she was thirteen years old. There is a ten-year gap and she has always been seen as the kid sister of his best friend; however, when he sees her all grown up working in the bar he frequents, he can’t stop thinking about her. She has always been off limits but what if they could have one night to get over the attraction they clearly have? Could they walk away in the morning
April Symes
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Now or Never by Stella Rhys is book 5 in the Irresistible series. This is Iain Thorn and Holland Maxwell's story. They met back when she was 8 and he was 18 . He was her brother's Adam best friend. Holland literally thought the moon and sun came out of Iain.
But all that changed forever when Holland turned 15. Iain just quit coming around and never would see Holland. It cut her deep. He kept in touch with her brother yet never with her.
Go foward 8 years , Holland has gotten away from her
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Iian was well worth the wait! I am smiling deliriously because this book is jam packed with humor, off the charts, panty melting heat and so much love you can’t help but smile at the end! Out of the 5 Irresistible books this is by far my fave and I can tell that the extra time it took to write was more than worth the wait and I’d wait again for a book as amazing as this!

Holland is one of the fiercest heroines I have ever read! She’s fiery, strong and fiercely independent despite her horrible
Laur Laur
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yowsa, a dirty talking alpha with a heart and a Mary Sue that *really* loves texting naked pictures!

This has two people who've had seriously traumatic upbringings and deal with it in opposite ways. They've reconnected after 5 years apart, and the hero starts off quite controlling and shocked at the sexpot the heroine has grown into. He can't resist her come-ons and intends for one night to get it out of his system. Then he just can't resist her period, cause when this girl wants something, she
Anana
Jul 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Stelllaaaa please please have mercy on us and give us this book, a sneak peak/preview even a date just anything! I’ve been dying waiting for this book
Romantic Critic
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’ve been loving the Irresistible series – especially the last two instalments – and Now or Never was no exception. I was a bit apprehensive to start this novel, as the publishing date was delayed a full year and I was worried that the 10-year age gap would result in an imbalanced power dynamic, but Stella Rhys once again created such a sizzling hot yet tender romance.

Two months into her great escape (aka breaking free from her mother’s stifling clutches), 22-year old Holland Maxwell
Michaelene
3.5 stars!

I've been a fan of Stella Rhys for a while now. I've read all the books thus far in the Irresistible series, and looking back, I have given them all a 5-star rating. There's a magnetism to the main MCs that keeps me glued to the page and a chemistry that is alive and crackling. I found that in Now or Never, even though the last half lost some of its magic for me with unresolved plot threads.

Holland hasn't seen her brother's best friend, Iain, in five years when he left her life without
Caroline F
Oh, jeez! This story was fabulous! It was hot AF, had angsty moments, and so heart-meltingly swoony in places that I was just a puddle of goo by the end of it!

"She had no idea what she did to me. How many images I already had of her forever burned into my mind."

When Holland Maxwell was a kid, the only person who really saw her and took the time to talk to her and support her was her brother's best friend, Iain Thorn. Ten years older, he was her whole world and she lived for the times when he
Cee Cee Houston
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Iain can be a Thorn is my side any day he likes!!
Now Or Never is the 5th book in the ‘Irresistible’ series by Stella Rhys, and it’s been a long, hard wait for it to be released, but it was so, so worth it. It’s a kind of taboo, but not, as well as a brother’s little sister and in a way, a second chance.
Holland and Iain have known each other since meeting when Holland was thirteen. She crushed hard on him and was devastated when he disappeared without a goodbye four years later. But, now she’s
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
This is my first book by Stella Rhys, but it will not be my last. I absolutely loved this book! Holland and Iain were perfect. I also did not feel like I missed anything by not reading the other books first. I actually didn’t realize it was a serious until I was finished.

Holland is finally on her own after years of working and saving her money in secret. She was shetlered by her mother and wants her freedom. Iain is an amazing sports agent and has the world at his finger tips basically. But when
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Get ready people! Stella's back and this book is hotter than ever! I absolutely love this author, she is easily one of my favorites! She always gives a super sexy ready with so much heart! Now or Never is book five in the standalone Irresistible series. It's Holland and Iain story and it's a MUST READ! Now or Never is a brother best friend/Age gap romance, It's soooooo Sexy!!!...like I hope you have an extra change of panties in your purse, kind of Hot! I loved every chapter, Holland and Iain ...more
Kim
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stella Rhys knows how to bring sexiness, wonderful characters and those steal your breath moments to life!

Now or Never is book five in the Irresistible series and most definitely my favorite! Stella Rhys gave us a brother’s best friend trope that was perfection!

Iain is a sports agent (whom you meet in the other books in the series) who is a hard-working guy who knows what he wants. Enter Holland, his best friend’s little sister who is about to turn Iain’s life upside down!

I truly enjoyed the
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

The first thing I have to say is that this series takes to long to come out. :( Stella brings out these books that you can NOT put down.

Ian and Holland, we have seen in the other books off and on. We are finally getting their story. Ian is best friends with Holland's brother. Now that Holland is in New York and living away from her family. When Ian sees her for the first time in five years, he can't believe how much she has changed. And the heat is on with these two.

I loved not only the
Michelle Krystel
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. This is my very first book by Stella Rhys. After reading now or never I'm dying to known about all these other characters mentioned. I love lain a pretty much love everthing about him. I also love Adam and AJ. And I have little girl crush on Holland. I just can't get over how good she turned out after everthing she has been through. I also love the bromance between lain, Adam and Drew. I am so ...more
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read. Holland was brought up in a very constricting way. Once she had money and a plan she was gone. One night she runs into Iain. He not only is her brother's best friend but also the man she has been in love with forever. He tries to fight it but in the end he comes to his senses.
Sangria
I love this author & I waited forever for this book & it did not disappoint. Both characters are fabulous, the epilogue is fabulous.

We got to see some of my favs pop up & Iains story was the one I was most curious about. Stella did not disappoint.

Fabulous read, fabulous series.
i think i'll call him boots
I freaking love Stella Rhys. I can’t even tell you how perfect her books are. I don’t know what it is about her writing that is just so damn perfect, yet seemingly effortless. Such great pacing and character development and hotness. I don’t know how she does it.
Natalie
This was so good, and totally worth the wait. I hope there's a book for Adam and A.J. now! lol
Stephanie
Feb 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 59%

not really feeling this one.
sucks cause I waited over a year for it to release
Wafa
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it

——————————————————————————
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫. “𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.” “𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐚𝐦.”
——————————————————————————

Age Gap :
The brother’s best friend:
Sexual tension:

I liked this book, the age gap seemed reasonable, Iain was super j/p, I liked him in the previous books, liked how private and reserved he is, and I enjoyed seeing him with Holland and how he opened up to
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 5 Jan 15, 2020 04:44PM

• Reality's Illusion
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Keeper
  • Cocky Suits Chicago: Books 1 & 2
  • Whatever It Takes
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Black Horse (Breaking Black, #1)
  • Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, 3)
  • Alternate Endings
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • Dad Bod (Under Construction, #1)
  • Focused
  • Dear Ava
  • Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)
  • Just Exes (Blue Beech, #3)
  • Bergen Brothers: The Complete Series
  • The Blind Date Diaries
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
Stella Rhys is a romance author who lives for baseball season, Irish coffees and Love Island UK. She was born and raised in New York and when she isn't writing, you can find her with her family and friends, scouring the city in search of her next book-inspiring adventure.

Irresistible (5 books)
  • Sweet Spot (Irresistible, #1)
  • Bad Boss (Irresistible #2)
  • Dirty Deeds (Irresistible, #3)
  • Hothead (Irresistible Book 4)