Start by marking “Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)” as Want to Read:
Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)

Now Or Never

(Irresistible #5)

He’s ten years older. My brother's best friend.
And for the next two weeks, he gets to have me in all the ways he’s ever wanted.

HOLLAND

The last time I saw him, he still called me kiddo.

But fast-forward five years and more than a few things have changed.

He’s still Iain Thorn. He’s still my brother’s best friend and the painfully sexy man I clearly never stopped wanting. But
Published January 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Now Or Never, please sign up.

Start your review of Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Shelves: romance
Now or Never is sexy, well-written, entertaining, captivating, and emotional which is exactly what I've come to expect from a Stella Rhys Novel. Every single one of her books I've had the pleasure of reading has been a damn good time. She never fails me, and this time was no exception!

image host

Holland is a heroine that I adored right from the start. She was raised by a strict, overprotective/mentally abusive mother that not only sheltered her from the world, but also alienated her from her peers and
Kelly
YAAASSSS!!!! This book was everything I wanted!!!

I am so happy and legit dehydrated after reading this because I sobbed so much. Angsty tears. Happy tears. This book did everything to me.

First things first I AM SO HAPPY THIS IS FINALLY OUT. I WAITED SO LONG I expected so much and this still blew my expectations out of the water. This was the most amazing brother's best friend novel I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading because it's so hot and steamy (and no surprise full of the best sex scenes
claire
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(i’m drinking while writing this and i rarely ever drink so sorry in advance)

God, this was SO good. This was Stella Rhys at her best. Like Bad Boss good but with even more consistent pacing.

Stella Rhys is the best for when you want great sex scenes that also sprinkle emphasis on the emotional connection developing between the two characters. The character development in her books is always really good while keeping up the sexual chemistry throughout.

This story has been on my TBR for a year and a
Simran
Jan 07, 2020 is currently reading it
Finally we have a date. Can’t wait for 14th jan to come fast. Two of my most anticipated books are releasing. ...more
Carmen Rae
I read the rest of the series so long ago that I honestly don't remember anything about it except that I loved it. When I saw this release I knew I had to get my hands on it. And luckily for me it can be read as a standalone. But I really have a massive urge to do a reread before Adams book.

Iain started off as a massive jerk and I really wanted to see him get put in his place. He was so cold and came across so unfeeling that if half the book wasn't told from his point of view I probably would
Tarannum Sayyed
May 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
Seriously? The last date for release was 9th September, after which it got postponed. Tomorrow it will be a total of 8 months and yet no release date? Stella, you are killing us. Please what is taking it so long?
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

The last person Iain expected, or wanted, to see tonight is Holland, his best friend's little sister, who isn't so little anymore. So he fights his still present feelings with everything he's got. But Holland, like I said, she's no longer a little girl, so she fights back and doesn't put up with Iain's bs. Will he EVER let her in?!

I loved this love story. Iain fought it so hard, was so stoic and broody, and quite frankly, such an asshole a lot of the times and I loved that love and an
April Symes
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Now or Never by Stella Rhys is book 5 in the Irresistible series. This is Iain Thorn and Holland Maxwell's story. They met back when she was 8 and he was 18 . He was her brother's Adam best friend. Holland literally thought the moon and sun came out of Iain.
But all that changed forever when Holland turned 15. Iain just quit coming around and never would see Holland. It cut her deep. He kept in touch with her brother yet never with her.
Go foward 8 years , Holland has gotten away from her
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Iian was well worth the wait! I am smiling deliriously because this book is jam packed with humor, off the charts, panty melting heat and so much love you can’t help but smile at the end! Out of the 5 Irresistible books this is by far my fave and I can tell that the extra time it took to write was more than worth the wait and I’d wait again for a book as amazing as this!

Holland is one of the fiercest heroines I have ever read! She’s fiery, strong and fiercely independent despite her horrible
Anana
Jul 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Stelllaaaa please please have mercy on us and give us this book, a sneak peak/preview even a date just anything! I’ve been dying waiting for this book
Mel
3.75 stars!

“You were made to be mine...And I was always made to be yours.”

Holland has had an unrequited crush on Iain since she was thirteen years old. There is a ten-year gap and she has always been seen as the kid sister of his best friend; however, when he sees her all grown up working in the bar he frequents, he can’t stop thinking about her. She has always been off limits but what if they could have one night to get over the attraction they clearly have? Could they walk away in the morning
Michaelene
3.5 stars!

I've been a fan of Stella Rhys for a while now. I've read all the books thus far in the Irresistible series, and looking back, I have given them all a 5-star rating. There's a magnetism to the main MCs that keeps me glued to the page and a chemistry that is alive and crackling. I found that in Now or Never, even though the last half lost some of its magic for me with unresolved plot threads.

Holland hasn't seen her brother's best friend, Iain, in five years when he left her life without
Cee Cee Houston
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Iain can be a Thorn is my side any day he likes!!
Now Or Never is the 5th book in the ‘Irresistible’ series by Stella Rhys, and it’s been a long, hard wait for it to be released, but it was so, so worth it. It’s a kind of taboo, but not, as well as a brother’s little sister and in a way, a second chance.
Holland and Iain have known each other since meeting when Holland was thirteen. She crushed hard on him and was devastated when he disappeared without a goodbye four years later. But, now she’s
Kim
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stella Rhys knows how to bring sexiness, wonderful characters and those steal your breath moments to life!

Now or Never is book five in the Irresistible series and most definitely my favorite! Stella Rhys gave us a brother’s best friend trope that was perfection!

Iain is a sports agent (whom you meet in the other books in the series) who is a hard-working guy who knows what he wants. Enter Holland, his best friend’s little sister who is about to turn Iain’s life upside down!

I truly enjoyed the
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

The first thing I have to say is that this series takes to long to come out. :( Stella brings out these books that you can NOT put down.

Ian and Holland, we have seen in the other books off and on. We are finally getting their story. Ian is best friends with Holland's brother. Now that Holland is in New York and living away from her family. When Ian sees her for the first time in five years, he can't believe how much she has changed. And the heat is on with these two.

I loved not only the
Michelle Krystel
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. This is my very first book by Stella Rhys. After reading now or never I'm dying to known about all these other characters mentioned. I love lain a pretty much love everthing about him. I also love Adam and AJ. And I have little girl crush on Holland. I just can't get over how good she turned out after everthing she has been through. I also love the bromance between lain, Adam and Drew. I am so ...more
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read. Holland was brought up in a very constricting way. Once she had money and a plan she was gone. One night she runs into Iain. He not only is her brother's best friend but also the man she has been in love with forever. He tries to fight it but in the end he comes to his senses.
i think i'll call him boots
I freaking love Stella Rhys. I can’t even tell you how perfect her books are. I don’t know what it is about her writing that is just so damn perfect, yet seemingly effortless. Such great pacing and character development and hotness. I don’t know how she does it.
Jamie Campbell
Screenshot-20200111-225346-2020-01-11-T22-56-15-000-kindlephoto

I'm reading an arc book Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5) by Stella Rhys by Stella Rhys It started out yummy!

I was failing to reconcile what I was seeing with what I was remembering, because the last time I saw her she was a sweet, innocent little thing. This shy little girl wearing a powder blue backpack and braided pigtails—who I made it my job to protect because her own brother had no instinct whatsoever. But now…for Christ’s sake, now there was no trace of that shy little girl as she flitted
Caroline F
Oh, jeez! This story was fabulous! It was hot AF, had angsty moments, and so heart-meltingly swoony in places that I was just a puddle of goo by the end of it!

"She had no idea what she did to me. How many images I already had of her forever burned into my mind."

When Holland Maxwell was a kid, the only person who really saw her and took the time to talk to her and support her was her brother's best friend, Iain Thorn. Ten years older, he was her whole world and she lived for the times when he
R Huiszoon
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stella Rhys, ‘Now or Never’.
The Irresistible Series.

As a Hidden Gems ARC reader I received a free copy and promised an honest review. Here it is.

Rating: 4 stars (of 5).

In general: From childhood friends to lovers.

Main characters:
- Holland Maxwell (22).
Raised by an overprotective, dominating mother. So she had no friends during high school. Only the protection of her older brother’s best friend, Iain. She had a secret crush on him, but he left - without saying goodbye - their hometown when she
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Now or Never is book five in the Irresistible series and each book could be read as a standalone (I've read most, but not all. I know shame on me! Haha) if you choose to read just this one or read them all. Let me just state that while most will be loving that Drew (in a prior book in the series) makes a cameo I'm loving that it was Evie that made the cameo as well since Iain gets his own version of his Evie in this story. Love them both!Iain is not only the BFs brother (Adam) to Holland, but ...more
Laetitia
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All I can say about this book is WOW! I was always intrigued by Ian Thorn from the other books in the series and how he was a no nonsense sports agent and a great friend to the guys. In comes Holland Maxwell working at a bar in the shortest shorts while Ian is having a meeting with some clients ad she gets his blood boiling. Holland is the younger sister of Ian's best friend and he hasn't seen her in 5 years and didn't know how much she's grown. Holland had always had the biggest crush on Ian ...more
Jenifer Briggs
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book for what feels like forever, and the brothers best friend is my absolute favorite romantic trope, and once again this amazing author gave us yet another beautiful book!!

If you've read all of the books in the Irresistible series leading up to this one, you have met Iain before, as the upright sports agent. However there's so much more than meets the eye; underneath the suit he's struggling with his past, with his conscience, and the feelings he's always felt for
Christine
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it

So this was honestly one of the best "little sister of my best friend" romance.

Iain is a high powered sports agent to some of the top sports athletes and runs the town. He is highly respected and all women are drawn to him. He is the proverbial chick magnet. But he is super uptight and the reasons of how he lives so strictly do rear their ugly heads. That's why when at a meeting at a high end bar, he spots one of his vices. His best friend Adams little sister Holland who he has always
Diane
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: TO GET THIS HOT SEXY READ
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "NOW OR NEVER" My first book by Stella Rhys she did a fantastic job writing this story it so full of emotions, heartache, humor, drama, some dark moments, very hot steamy passion a definite page turner.
Lain and Adam have been BF'S since he was 18 he had a little sister Holland who was 8yrs old he always made time for her even when running wild and getting into trouble her home life wasn't the best her mother was very dominating and overprotective.
Poor Holland
Jin
Shelves: hidden-gems, 2020
Once you start this you had to finish...
I read couple from this series and this one didn't disappoint. Story moved and kept interesting until the end.
Holland always had biggest crush on her 10 years older brother's best friend Iain Thorn. However, 5 years ago, he disappeared from her and her family. She had neurotic mom who controlled every minute of her life, now she finally severed the tie with her mom and moved to New York. She decided to work a second job as waitress at her roommates bar.
World Of Books 65
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you like our books hot and steamy, best friends sister, then this is the book for you.

Iain knew Holland when he was 18 and she was a little girl of 8 sister of his best friend Adam he always had time for her even when running wild with Adam. But Iain was a master at harding his emotions and thoughts even at a young age. Holland had adored Iain from the moment he came home with Adam; but when she turned 15 Iain up and left never to come by the house again although he kept in touch with Adam.

The Smutbrarians
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feels 1
Steam 4
Storyline 4.5
Overall Rating 4.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Ladyballs

This was honestly one of the best "little sister of my best friend" romance. Iain is a high powered sports agent to some of the top sports athletes and runs the town. He is highly respected and all women are drawn to him. He is the proverbial chick magnet but he is super uptight. When he spots one of his vices (his best friend's sister Holland) at a high end bar, he recalls feelings he had for her.
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Now or Never by Stella Rhys
“Will he make his move? 5 stars”

Iain never expected to see a ghost from his past when he was meeting with two of his clients. But there she was and Holland was far from the young girl he left behind. He was always the person she could count on when she couldn’t count on her parents or brother. Her brother may be his best friend but Holland’s always been the one who’s gotten him. Will he take a chance on the only woman who’s ever gotten under his skin?
Holland planned
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 5 Jan 15, 2020 04:44PM

• Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)
  • Reality's Illusion
  • Ruthless Love
  • Focused
  • Arranged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Sleeper
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Cocky Suits Chicago: Books 1 & 2
  • Whatever It Takes
  • Black Horse (Breaking Black, #1)
  • Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, 3)
  • Alternate Endings
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • Dad Bod (Under Construction, #1)
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Crimson: A Dark Mafia Romance (Colors of Crime, #4)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
Stella Rhys is a romance author who lives for baseball season, Irish coffees and Love Island UK. She was born and raised in New York and when she isn't writing, you can find her with her family and friends, scouring the city in search of her next book-inspiring adventure.

Irresistible (5 books)
  • Sweet Spot (Irresistible, #1)
  • Bad Boss (Irresistible #2)
  • Dirty Deeds (Irresistible, #3)
  • Hothead (Irresistible Book 4)