Start by marking “Been There Done That (Leffersbee, #1)” as Want to Read:
Been There Done That (Leffersbee, #1)

Been There Done That

(Leffersbee #1)

Theirs was a forever kind of love, until it was stolen.

ZORA LEFFERSBEES once perfect life is no longer perfect. Her tenure at the University is in question, funding for her employees uncertain, and her faux-fiancé, Jackson Jamess unpredictability is wearing on her last nerve. Just when Zora is convinced things cant get more complicated, life proves her wrong.

What the heck
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: March 31st 2020 by Smartypants Romance

Win a Copy of This Book

• Been There Done That by Hope Ellis
    Been There Done That (Leffersbee, #1)
    Release date: Mar 31, 2020
    AUTOGRAPHED COPY
    Release date: March 31st, 2020

-What: Win a print, autographed copy of Been There Done That', book #1 in the Leffersbee Series by Hope

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 1 copy available, 3639 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Mar 07 - Apr 06, 2020

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Been There Done That, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Been There Done That

Start your review of Been There Done That (Leffersbee, #1)
    Smartypants Romance
    Feb 09, 2020 marked it as to-read

Hold on to your hat! Are you holding it?!?! Check out this amazing cover for 'Been There Done That' by debut author, Hope Ellis! We are thrilled to have Hope join us for our Spring 2020 Launch!

'Been There Done That' is a full-length contemporary romance, can be read as a standalone, and is book #1 in the Leffersbee series, Green Valley World, Penny Reid Book Universe.

RELEASE DATE: March 31st, 2020

** PRE-ORDER LINKS **
    Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2sEcF4a
    Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2uafgmG
    Amazon CA:
    Hope Ellis
    Mar 02, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

We're only ONE WEEK away from the release of 'Been There, Done That'! GAH!
    Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
    Been There Done That: The Leffersbee series book #1 by Hope Ellis

#Review

#SmartypantsRomance

#ComingSoon

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I dont wanna go back, Zora. It wasnt me saying it. The words took on a life of their own, slid past my mouth, crawled, arrowed to her. Not without you. I want you back. I want us back.

Im trying to be an adult. Im trying to be a professional, a colleague, your friend, as much as it hurts. Isnt that enough? Her voice cracked and she closed her eyes as she sighed out, Havent you taken enough?

I
    lazybookconqueror
    ARC provided in exchange for an honest review. Yay!
    Erica Testa
    Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Been There Done That
    Been there done that is a beautiful, heart warming second chance romance.

Nick and Zora were childhood sweethearts who life separated. Their story is character driven. As the story goes on, you are given insights into pieces of their past and the misunderstandings that accompany any love young story, especially one cut short. That being said- This story was absolutely unique and I never felt like our characters, past or present, were immature. They became mature far before
    LianaReads blog
    Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
    A very well written second chance love story with great characters and interesting ways to find their happily ever after.
    Its a slow burn romance about two lives that even after many years apart cant get over their love for each other.
    Im always looking forward to going back in the Green Valley and to have read about that Easter egg that Im so intrigued its a big bonus in this book.
    Cant wait to read more books by the author because she goes straight into my favourite list.
    Leslie at SheReadsRomanceBooks.com
    Nick and Zora forever! Where has Hope Ellis been hiding? She wrote such a fantastic book that kept giving and giving. One of the best Smartypants series for sure. I need the next one stat! And oh Jackson James how I loved you in this book.

There is so much to love about this book.where to start?

The Writing

If this is Hope Ellis first novel then I am SO, SO very impressed with this woman because she can write. This did not read like someones first foray into putting pen to paper. The writing flowed
    Viviana Varona
    Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I received an ARC for an honest opinion.
    What a beautiful and very realistic love story. I loved the journey both of these characters took. This is the first book I've read by this author and it definitely will not be my last. I recommend this book and this author.
    Lady Heather

PUBLICATION DATE: MARCH 31, 2020

"I'm voluntarily reading an ARC of this book which has been provided by SmartyPantsRomance in exchange for an honest review."
    Kelly
    Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Oh my goodness, I like these Leffersbees. (Maybe not Zora's sister all that much, but I figure she might have a few redeeming qualities under her drive, pushiness, and ambition, so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.) I might not agree with everything Zora's parents did in keeping the truth from her, but I also understand where they're coming from. The situation with Nick was sticky and they all did what they thought was best at the time.

That said, Zora is what I would term a
    Cassandra Martin
    Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
    I definitely feel like I walked away from this book having learned something, cementing itself as a Smart Romance. In this book's case, we learn a lot about the communication or lack of it between healthcare workers and patients. I love that Zora's mission to provide an easier open channel of communication.

This was a second chance romance, and while I felt a lot of angst and drama between Nick and Zora was because of their unwillingness to communicate and be honest with each other, we still get
    Em__Jay
    Mar 20, 2020 is currently reading it
    Ashley
    Mar 26, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
    For twelve years, I've walked this earth missing my other half, afraid to hope that you'd give me another chance and make me whole again. You're the only woman I want.

Been There Done That is Nick and Zoras second chance at happily ever after and a strong debut novel by Hope Ellis.

Zora and Nick were best friends as children, and that friendship grew to love. They planned to spend forever together, until one night changes everything. Now, twelve years later, Nick is back and has some explaining to
    Come_read_with_me_
    5++++ Stars

I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this book!! Fake relationships, childhood sweethearts, second chance romance oh this book had it all!! It genuinely had me gripped from the very first page!

Zora and Nick were childhood sweethearts. They challenged each other, grown up together and they knew from a very young age they had something special. They were soulmates, until one tragic night that changed everything.

Twelve years later, Nick reappears. Where has he been all this
    Megan
    Mar 25, 2020 rated it liked it
    I really liked Zora and Nick! The book had me cracking up! The only reason its a three star instead of a four star is that I found myself getting bored with the story and putting it down and not going back to it right away. I wish you got more of the story with them together. I just thought some parts were drug out that didnt need to be. I felt the book focused more on their jobs and their relationship was secondary. It was a very well written book and I would still recommend the book to other ...more
    Elaine
    Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    First time reader for this author!! This book was so good, you laugh and cry throughout this whole book!!
    Nick comes back after twelve years to get Zora the love of his life and soulmate back but he has a lot of making up to do!!
    Will Nick and Zora get their happily ever after or will Nick's controlling ways put an end to them before they even get started?
    Angie Reed
    Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Nick and Zora were inseparable and made plans for the future until fate stepped in and Nick and his mom suddenly left. Now 12 years later he is back to get Zora back forever. Sometimes life throws us curves but some people just belong together and these to do!!
    Rachel
    Anella Veith
    Megan Varoz
    Kimberly
    Jan 24, 2020

• Beef Cake (Donner Bakery, #4)
    • Code of Honor (Cipher Security #2)
    • When the Handyman Comes (Pure Pleasure #2)
    • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
    • No Strings Attached
    • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
    • Wonderland
    • Dark Skies (Dark Shores, #2)
    • Maybe You Will Survive: A Holocaust Memoir
    • Dark Promise (Darkhaven Saga, #3)
    • Imaginary Friend
    • When Shadows Follow
    • Die Next
    • Liberation
    • The Henna Wars
    • Trouble the Saints
    • Swallowed by a Secret
    • The Secret of You and Me
    Hope Ellis believes romance novels can bring us all closer to world peace. She will never admit that she read her first romance in grade school, but accepts that she's completely addicted now.

Hope is a behavioral outcomes researcher by day and writes sexy romances featuring hot nerds and strong heroines by night. She hopes to one day conquer her habit of compulsively binge-watching "The Office."