Start by marking “Tough Shift (Paranormal Dating Agency; Otherworld Shifters #6)” as Want to Read:
Tough Shift (Paranormal Dating Agency; Otherworld Shifters #6)

Tough Shift

(Otherworld Shifters #6)

Otherworld Shifters #6 - STANDALONE

What do you do when your one true soulmate becomes three?

Carmen was ready for love, and thanks to infamous matchmaker Gerri Wilder, she’s on her way to reaching it. That is, until her future mate disappears.

In her search to find him, Carmen winds up kidnapped, trapped in space, and forced to undergo painful treatments designed to change h
Published January 31st 2020 by MTW Press

To ask other readers questions about Tough Shift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tough Shift

Start your review of Tough Shift (Paranormal Dating Agency; Otherworld Shifters #6)
Joanne
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Carmen is lonely and her friend suggest she contact Gerri to find her a mate. She has know Gerri almost all her life but didn't know she was a matchmaker.

Pierce is a Aurora fighter and wants a mate. He contacts Gerri and she sets him up with Carmen, he is upfront and honest with her when they meet telling her she is his mate and what he wants. She rebels. Well Pierce ends up missing (kidnapped) and she hunts for him. Well then she also gets kidnapped by the same people.
Things now start to get
Stacy
Jan 30, 2020 added it
It took a little bit to get into this book. I had trouble connecting with main character and understanding her thinking. *Spoiler* She was trying to find her "mate" and got kidnapped, then quickly falls into another man's arms. She is unhappy with what is done to save them and then spends a lot of time hiding in her room until the other guys give her a solution to her wanting all three of them. I would have liked her to be a little stronger in facing the problems and finding a solution instead o ...more
Sher
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Gerri Wilder and her matchmaking of shfters and humans a while ago. I jumped a the chance to read another adventure. And what an adventure it is.
Carmen is tired of dead end dates and seeks out Gerri's help on the advice of her best friend. Pierce is seeking a mate who he's hoping will give a jump start to his stalled fighting career. The two meet, and go on a date. It looks like they are on
Deb Cechak
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Godiva Glenn adds another paranormal tale to an amazing world of unique characters. We meet Pierce, who needs more than his fighting career and chooses to find a mate, with the help of matchmaker extraordinaire, Gerri Wilder.

What I love about the stories in this realm of PDA (paranormal dating agency) are the feelings that plague the humans and aliens, and how each author finds a unique way for them to find their HEA!

Enjoyed this story late into the evening!!!

Julie Mohs-hale
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Carmen went through a lot to get her three mates. They all did. But nothing can stop these four from getting what they want. A happily ever after. Good writing with a great plot and bits of steam mixed in.

Whitney Lee
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wishes I’d read the other books I this series but I. Very much enjoyed this book. The heroine was interesting and the side characters made me laugh. Loved this boom and so happy to come across a new author

Florence
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an exciting, emotional and steamy story.. I fell in love with all 4 of the main characters they were so different from eachother and their meeting so unusual..
Raveen Vann
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this authors books and this one is really great. I have adored these characters since the very start and couldn't get enough.
Donna
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Tough Shift is the story of a woman longing for love, an alien lion shifter and two human men forced to become shifters. This story takes us through their agony and ecstasy on the path to lasting happiness. This is a sweet and sassy story that I really enjoyed.
Tabi Ann
Jan 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Storyline Was Beautiful

I have read many stories from this author, but I found myself a little disappointed in the first part of the story. I found some chapters hard to follow. Things happened that there was no prelude to it was happening. So I got a little confusing as to where they were and what was going on.

As for the second half of the book I fell in love with the story and how it progressed. So the disappointment I had in the beginning was redeemed by the end of the story.

Until Next Time..
Tamara
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story was very interesting for lots of reasons. It's a RH story, but Carmen doesn't go looking for or even realize the potential for multiple partners until they story is almost over. The book starts as a relatively normal PDA story with Carmen and Pierce both seeking out Gerri looking for love and a mate. But quickly things turn suspenseful as they both end up getting kidnapped and experimented on by a mad scientist. While in captivity, Pierce meets his cellmate Coy, and quickly befriends ...more
Kaye
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ONE TUMULTUOUS WILD RIDE!!!
Smokin! Godiva wound this baby up, tightened the grip and booting it into the next realm, lighting it up and watching it burn, blasting this little fella into the eye of the storm, kicking it into a tailspin with an astonishing culmination. Hard hitting, heart pounding, pulse racing, nailbiting, block busting bombshell, hooks you from the start and reels you in for the duration. Bumbling through the trials and tribulations, witnessing the struggles and hardships our ch
Theresa Masker
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where to start. This is a book in the famous Paranormal Dating Agency series. Godiva is one of the authors who write in this series. Ok to the book. Oh my. Heat and heart wrenching decision. Carmen had gone to the Paranormal Dating Agency to find her soul mate. She cant wait to meet him. Then she is kidnapped. And I cant tell you the whole story. I will tell you this tho she has 3 pursuers that were also kidnapped. She's torn on who to pick. Now that's all Ill give you. To she the full story and ...more
Lisa Bing
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well written story full of action, danger and steamy romance

This was such an intense read, full of intrigue, danger and sizzling chemistry. I love the PDA series and this one took everything up a notch! Geri worked her magic for Carmen but things do not at all go the way they were intended to. Kidnapping, experimentation and bonds cemented during such dark times end up not being broken - and leave Carmen with a choice that's beyond difficult to make. There is humour to lighten the darkness, and
Caroline Doig
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a fantastic story it had me hooked right from the start there’s action, adventure, suspense, danger, twists and turns, passion and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages. This story is about Carmen who is very lonely so she goes to Gerri who is a matchmaker and Carmen is set up with Pierce but he goes missing so Carmen goes looking for him then she is kidnapped by people who turn humans into shifters. I loved this story it’s a fantastic read and I highly recommend th ...more
Christina Standridge
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Carmen is matched to Pierce by matchmaker Gerri. They get off on the wrong foot initially but move forward. They are both kidnapped by a mad scientist. As they try to find a way to escape, Carmen meets Coy and Nathan. Now she is attracted to all three. None want to share and Pierce feels that she should belong to him since she was matched to him. Their adventure begins. A good story.

Carla
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love PDA

I love the Paranormal Dating Agency books. I didn’t realize there were so many different authors that wrote stories based on PDA.

This is an RH with a few twist. It is about four people coming together in a relationship and learning to work out their differences to make it work.

It was nice to read an RH where the men didn’t know each other before hand. That dynamic put a whole new spin on the relationship.
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tough Shift: Paranormal Dating Agency (Otherworld Shifters #6) by Godiva Glenn is such an amazing story that I have had the privilege reading. I can not get enoughfrom this author I love everyone of her books I have read. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about contemporary and paranormal romances.

Raina Collins
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just amazing. I love how this story does a huge twist and takes a whole new direction. Carmen wants to meet her one and Ms. Wilder is the best matchmaker there is. And who she sets her up with is nothing but big and gorgeous. He also happens to be a shifter from another world. And just as Carmen is starting to warm up to the whole one mate thing everything changes. I’m not going to give anything away. Expect an adventure and definitely plenty of hotness.
lynn miller
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story in the PDA world that also links the Aurora champions league.
Lots of twists and turns and what starts out as a mating match by the famous Gerri Wilder . Turns into an adventure filled with mad scientists experiments, kidnap and torture and a twist you don’t expect at the beginning. I loved it .

Tera Comer
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Ok seriously who doesn't love the Paranormal Dating agency world? I love the world that all the authors follow and the fact that they put their own little spin into it. I really enjoyed Carmen's story and how while trying to find her mate she gets kidnapped. This is a must read if you want to find out everything that happens because I will not spoil the surprises!

Michelle Fortune
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I immediately fell into the story and did not want to put it down. I laughed, cried and was on the edge of my seat with the action and love shining through this story. I cannot wait to see if there will be more set in this world with some of the side characters.

Kathryn
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Carmen's story is filled with so many twists and turns that keep this story exciting. Very well written and has a great pace. I really like the inclusion of Gerri, the mischievous and humorous matchmaker. This has a wonderful rollarcoaster of emotions.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Sassy Angel
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing story. I didn’t want to put it down. I couldn’t wait to see what happened next. It was interesting to see the interactions between Carmen, Pierce, Nathan and Coy. They are in a lab against their will. Will they be able to get free?

joi Cox
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this book, from start to finish a great addition to the series of PDA and in the series this one is from so you get a two for one in this book, if you love the PDA books you will not be disappointed with this

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A captivating read from beginning to end! An exciting storyline that leaves you breathless wanting more! Sexy steam filled chemistry! Emotionally heartfelt, enjoyable and fun! One heck of a twisted, intense rollercoaster ride! An amazing must read!

Trixie
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Tough shift alright. She was looking for love and her mate found her......oooops, i should have said mates. Trouble is how would three different shifters live with the other and their human mates. Quite an interesting story. There’s drama, action and of course, love.

Way to go Ms Wilder!

Julie
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow!

I think this is my first novel by this author, but she nailed the PDA world.
Lots of depth to this book. Mates, mad scientists, secret serums, unusual shifters, sibling conflict, bffs, and the great Gerri Wilder!
Love the discussions about what Carmen needed. Just when I thought it must be over, something new happened.
Joann
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a different and scary shifter story. Sure to pull a lot of emotions out of you, wrung me out. I stayed up late to finish, just had to know if the four sweet souls survived.

Tammy
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Carmen is in search of her mate when he disappears, she goes looking for him and ends up kidnapped. They use her and Pierce as lab rats and change their DNA now Carmen has two men to choose from. Who will be her mate? Fast-paced read with plenty of drama and steam. I liked it.

• Hot Piece of Ash (Paranormal Dating Agency #28)
  • Bring to Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency, #24)
  • Their Rising Sun (Wintervale Packs #1)
  • Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • Batty for Dragons (The Lazar Sisters, #2)
  • Their Perfect Storm (Wintervale Packs #2)
  • Midnight Star (Paranormal Dating Agency / Aurora Champions, #4)
  • Wolfing Her Down (Paranormal Dating Agency, #26)
  • Their Wild Sea (Wintervale Packs, #3)
  • Brent (Alpha Geek, #4)
  • For Bat's Sake (The Lazar Sisters, #3)
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • Dragon Rights (Paranormal Dating Agency, #25)
  • Purrfectly Kissed (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #2)
  • Bat's Got Bite (The Lazar Sisters, #1)
  • Savage Caress (Savage Shifters, #4)
  • Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #1)
  • Shake That Sass (Dire Wolf Mates #1; Sassy Ever After)
Godiva Glenn graduated with a B.A. in Literature, and studied the many fine works of many fine dead white men.

She also graduated with a keen hatred for the act of shaming books containing sex, and the general snobbery against the romance genre.

Currently, Godiva is working on a series of sexy wolf shifters in her "Night Wolves" series as well as contributing to Milly Taiden's shared world of the Pa

Otherworld Shifters (6 books)
  • Royally Screwed (Otherworld Shifters #1)
  • Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency) (Otherworld Shifters, #2)
  • A Royal Pain: Paranormal Dating Agency (Otherworld Shifters Book 3)
  • Playing with Fire: Paranormal Dating Agency (Otherworld Shifters #4)
  • Sealed Fate: Paranormal Dating Agency (Otherworld Shifters, #5)

News & Interviews