Start by marking “The Sight of Love (Senses of Love Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Sight of Love (Senses of Love Book 2)

The Sight of Love

(Senses of Love #2)

Does love at first sight exist when love is blind?
Ethan was born to paint. His pursuit of beauty and meaning through art was the only thing his heart desired above all else. Until he met Rose.

It was love at first sight. A love which was as inspiring and captivating as the delicate life which radiated from a fresh rose. Her sight intoxicating. Her personality angelic. Her l
Published February 5th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Sight of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sight of Love

Start your review of The Sight of Love (Senses of Love Book 2)
BookswithElena
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can not describe the feelings I have after reading this book. When I finished the sound of love which is the first book in this series, I was fortunate enough to receive an advanced reading copy of the second book from the author in exchange of an honest review.
Just as the first book, the sight of love is such an amazing story of Ethan and Rose. Those two fell in love from the first sight!
An astonishing story that captures your attention from beginning to end.😍😍 Goodluck putting the book
Angel White
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Since he was very young all Ethan wanted was to paint...to express his emotions, not only for others to enjoy, but also as a way to release his thoughts and feelings. One day fate steps in and Ethan's dreams come true as Eugene (a local and accomplished artist) takes him under his wings and nourishes his talent.

Years later, Ethan observes a young woman staring intently at a painting...one he happens to be the artist of. As they discuss the painting a single spark ignites, which turns into more..
Jenna French
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ethan, a gifted artist, who has just gone through a terrible loss and cut ties with his family, meets Rose; a woman who immediately captivates him.
The storyline of this book is really good. For me, it played with different themes of love throughout the story. We all love people differently. Husband/Wife or Parent/Child—even our friends. It’s a different type of love for each case.
I would have loved to see the characters a little more developed, as well as more development in the outside rel
book_loversdreams Betty
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book Review:

Sometimes a book takes you to another place without expectation and it hits you in a profound way. When that happens I try to step back and allow the story to take me to this place I did not even have the forethought to go. This is what “The Sight of Love” by Kyle Schoop did for me today.

This is the story of a young child named Ethan who was born with an innate talent to paint and is guided early on by another artist to take his talents to the next level. We see how Ethans artistic a
goodbooksntea
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Sometimes it’s in the shadows where true beauty is hidden”

Just like the first, this book had me transported into the world of Ethan right from the very first page.

A beautifully written story where the theme of love has so many different layers to it.
I did find it to be a little repetitive when getting to know the characters however this very quickly changed.

The author Kyle Shoop is brilliant at sparking different emotions within, leaving me fending off some serious tears.
The reference to the
Anonymous 5
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Senses of Love series and I have to say, I was hooked to this series from Book 1. The author has an amazing writing style that really draws you into the story and you are right there with the characters seeing what they are seeing and feeling what they are feeling. This was such a heartbreaking and touching story so full of emotion. This story will definitely keep you reading well into the night. It is is so captivating you won't be able to put it down. A brilliant ...more
Rose
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really liked it! It was such a beautiful love story. Ethan is a spectacularly gifted painter who meets the love of his life, Rose. This is not your normal boy meets girl story. It instead tells the story of what love means in their lives and relationship as they meet unexpected hardships - especially for Ethan.

Honestly, I thought the ending sentence of the book was perfect, and like how the whole story seemed to build up to that. Left me feeling resolved but also thinking. I highly recommend g
Stef Trunk
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Are you looking for a romance book that gives you all the feels? This book was heartwarming, sweet, heartbreaking & had a sweet spin on fate. It is the second book in Kyle Shoop’s senses of love series, but the fun thing about this series is you don’t have to read them in order! I loved the special appearance of John’s band, Guy + Guitar, from the first book in the series! It was so sweet to see both stories cross paths in the way that it did! I believe that everyone who has been in love can fin ...more
Dawn O'Leary
Feb 09, 2020
Kyle Shoop
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Jan 30, 2020
AuntySuzany
Jan 30, 2020

• Red, White & Royal Blue
  • The Crowns of Croswald (The Croswald Series, #1)
  • The Girl in the Mirror
  • Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)
  • The Notebook (The Notebook, #1)
  • The Jane Austen Society
  • Leave the World Behind
  • A Walk to Remember
  • You Should See Me in a Crown
  • Once Upon a Kiss
  • Grace in Mombas
  • Amish Under Fire (Covert Police Detectives Unit #2)
  • A Love So Real  (New Hope Falls, #1)
  • American Dirt
  • Grown Ups
  • Be a Duck!: 8 Lessons from our Feathered Friends
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Because of Him (New Hope Falls, #2)
Kyle Shoop is a multi-genre author of compelling stories. His new "Senses of Love" series is a romance series that provides rewarding and inspirational stories.

Kyle is also the author of the Acea Bishop Trilogy, which is an action-packed fantasy series. All books in that series are now available, with Acea and the Animal Kingdom being the first book.

At a young age, Kyle was recognized for his stor

Senses of Love (3 books)
  • The Sound of Love: A Romance Anthology (Senses of Love Book 1)
  • A Taste of Love (Senses of Love Book 3)

News & Interviews