Start by marking “The Restless Sands of Neel (Legends of Cirena, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Restless Sands of Neel (Legends of Cirena, #3)

The Restless Sands of Neel (Legends of Cirena, #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Troublesome raiders?
Horses can outrun a raider.
A kid with untamed beast magic whose fear of raiders frightens said horses?
One overturned cart, countless bruises, and a bill of property damage later...

Ro'nor might have descended from dragons, but he wasn’t born with wings or special powers, and he can't shift into their form. No bards will sing of his heroic deeds.

His only
Kindle Edition
Published January 26th 2020 by Infinitas Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Restless Sands of Neel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Restless Sands of Neel

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Restless Sands of Neel (Legends of Cirena, #3)
Barbara
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This family-friendly paranormal adventure in another realm took me less than a week of occasional and bedtime reading but could probably be read in less than a day. I received an ARC and this voluntary review is my own opinion.
R
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't usually read this genre, but picked it up as a recommendation and I'm SO GLAD I did! I found it fascinating~ possibly because I don't typically read this style, there were a few things I might have missed or not fully understood, but that didn't matter at all. Ms. Flint's descriptions are superb and you feel as though you're there. Gonna head out to read books #1 and #2!
Dave Higgins
marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2020
Derik
marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2020
Hello, and thanks for visiting my Goodreads page. :-)

Though all my new works should show up on this page, please visit my Stephanie Bibb account if you want to see what I've read or follow my reviews.

Also, I have a Wordpress blog where I talk about writing and book cover design here. Or you can visit my Twitter to see my latest posts here.

Feel free to ask me questions through Ask the Author, and