Start by marking “Conceal” as Want to Read:
Conceal

Conceal

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2,399 ratings  ·  260 reviews
From USA Today bestselling author Ava Harrison comes a billionaire romance full of witty banter and a jaw-dropping twist!

I ran.
Escaped the man who wanted to hurt me.

I got in my car and drove.
No destination. No direction. No help.

I hid in the one place I would never be found.
Now in New York with no job, I didn't know what to do.

Then I met him.
Jaxson Price.
The e
Published January 11th 2020 by AH Publishing (first published January 2nd 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Conceal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conceal

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Conceal
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS
He tells me with no words, I’m his. That he owns me with every move of his hips. He tells me he will make sure I’m okay. I feel the truth in it. And I believe him.

This is the kind of story that sneaks up on you slowly. It's not an in your face, slam bam sort of suspense and romance. It's a slow burn, with plenty of layers, incredible character development, and a romance that's as intense as it is satisfying.

I've been waiting for Jaxson's book for what feels like ages. He was t
Dora Koutsoukou
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
3 🤔❤️🤔⭐️s

I would have liked this story more if Willow’s secret didn’t take so many pages to be revealed. The story behind hiding her identity had quite a few holes that made it hard to believe.
It was suspenseful, with a couple of great twists and turns, dual pov, slow burn.
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Black Sheep CROWNS

Jaxson has been the black sheep among his family since the beginning of this standalone series. Never one to take life seriously, be entrenched in the family business, Jax has lived in the world of dark net, being the silent and underappreciated sibling,

Jax's character is just as flawed and broken as the heroine; his brokenness just comes in a different form and from a less severe source. His family structure, especially the relationship we s
ABookLover73
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, arc
Review coming soon...
Heroesinbooks
I couldn’t get into this book. To be fair , I’m reading as a standalone and maybe I should have read the series but it’s a very slow pace and I wasn’t keen on the hero. Lots of great reviews out there so don’t let mine put you off. (May 2020)
Readers Together
What an amazing story to read. Once I started reading I couldn’t stop. I was enthralled by these characters and their story. The suspense is real and will keep you turning the page wanting to know what happened. The sexual tension is palpable and the buildup is pure perfection, it makes that first kiss explosive. And of course, once they give in to those feelings it’s hard to ever imagine them fighting it. The banter between them is brilliant and balances the suspense fantastically.

Jaxson Price
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads2

And I ran. I Ran So Far Away.
*self-purchased on Amazon. No need of sugar daddies called promo teams*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
She ran away, far from the danger. She landed in New York City without any help. And then she meets Jaxson Price. She doesn’t want to ask for help. She doesn’t want to give him her heart. But we don’t always get what we want.

This is my second Ava Harrison read. I enjoyed it very much! The dedication already had me on my toe
Lisa
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
First time reader of this author and not sure I’ll pick up another book because I was bored to death and none of the other characters seemed intriguing. This was a miss. It dragged and never picked up. The mystery around Willow didn’t unfold until the very end and that was even a letdown. The connection between the MCs was slowww and boring resembling friendship and no romance. And frankly I wasn’t that engaged with the H’s siblings.
Keri Loves Books
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Suspense, Intrigue & Sizzling Chemistry!

Off-the-charts chemistry and gripping suspense will have you immersed in a friends-to-lovers romance and make you believe that timing is everything!

Willow is scared for her life. She’s run from everything and everyone she knows. Not a clue of what to do next, she re-connects with her childhood friend Maggie in NY.

Maggie not only gives her shelter, but she gives her a job and keeps her secrets. She’s the friend that Willow needs right now.

Willow’s waitressi
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author***

I can't lie. At the beginning of this book, I struggled a little with it. I didn't really feel engaged in it until about 20% in, and I connected with Willow before I texted with Jaxson. It's a slow burn, friends to lovers, but I wasn't really feeling the connection between them. I did, however, believe in the genuineness of the friendship. And, well, by the end of the book, the importance of the beginning, of them having the friendship and genuinely liking one ano
Kandi Steiner
Conceal: A Standalone Romance
by Ava Harrison

He's here and he is FREE in Kindle Unlimited and $2.99! NOW AN AMAZON TOP 50 BESTSELLER!

Blurb:
I ran.
Escaped the man who wanted to hurt me.

I got in my car and drove.
No destination. No direction. No help.

I hid in the one place I would never be found.
Now in New York with no job, I didn't know what to do.

Then I met him.
Jaxson Price.
The enigmatic devil who wasn't only above the law, but played it like a puppet.

He might be the answer to all my problems.
Too b
Kimberly Garner
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An absolutely gripping story. I could not put this book down, and as a matter of fact devoured in a few hours. Ava Harrison is a master storyteller that just draws you in no matter what. I really enjoyed Jax and Willow's story, and I have waited patiently for it. Like with all Ms. Harrison's books there is bound to be twists and turns. This book is no exception. ...more
oritty: books and i (tilayov)
82178663-10157855964687733-6037888105871048704-o
Ava Harrison has become one of my favorite authors. i love her characters, i love they are not perfect, that their love stories are not instant - they take time and they learn to appreciate and accept each other for what they are and i love that in this stand alone series, each book has his own niche - for example - Entice had taboo in it and in Conceal we have suspense.

Jaxon has his own issues. he is not that carefree -don't care about nobody but himself- don't like to make an effort - that hi
Chloe reads
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 black sheep stars

“The devil came out to play, bargaining lives for a price, sending those to hell who crossed him.”

I was so excited to find out more about Jaxson Price after reading his older brother’s (Grayson) story in Entice. Well, even though Grayson does remain my favourite, I still really enjoyed Jaxson and Willow ’s story. Without giving too much away, Willow is literally running for her life when she meets Jaxson. They are both broken in their own way which makes
Shades of Rebecca
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was highly addictive! It was sooo good! Lots of suspense, especially around Willow who finds herself in a very dangerous situation, trying to outrun her demons. I couldn't help but love Willow from the first moment - she is very vulnerable but also strong and determined to find her freedom. She meets Jax under rather unusual circumstances but she definitely got his attention straight away. And oh boy, did she turn Jax into a super swoony guy! His over-protective instincts also kick in. ...more
Jennifer Hinson
“She’s like sunshine, and he’s like rain, but in the end, I guess they make a rainbow.”

description

This has been sitting in my Kindle library in “sample” form since the day it came out.... though I didn’t pay it a ton of attention. I’ve only read one book by Ava and it wasn’t a fav, but I loved the couple enough to look out for new releases from her. Yet I kept putting this one off....it took me realizing that my favorite narrator Zachary Webber was involved in the Audible version to actually download the
Virginia
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a big fan of Ava’s. I love her books and I devoured Conceal. I just love Ava’s writing style and her words.

Conceal had me glued to my seat reading and reading. It was had twists and turns and suspense. It had romance. It had a male character that was HOT. And protective. Jax and Willow took me on a ride and I enjoyed every minute. Go one click- you won’t regret it!

An arc was provided for an honest review
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 FREAKING FANTASTIC STARS!! Here we go again with a beautifully written book by this author....I could not put it down. Jaxson and Willow take us on a ride with their fantastic story. I absolutely loved it...you will definitely need this book in your life.
Christi
Sadly, got a little bored around 32%. Might pick it back up later. On to another!
Paige
Lacked romance and I didn’t connect with the characters.
Cheryl
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A dreamy swoony suspenseful romance.

I’m rounding up to 5 stars because I was so soft for Jaxson and Willow. They have this gentle way about their love.

I think there’s an underlying theme of being careful when someone you know or love has been a victim of abuse. Willow had walls around her that were thicker than steel. Her fear ruled her life and escaping the source of it was probably the only reason she survived.

I enjoyed that she connected with an old friend in Maggie. I felt that was really
Kathy West
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good read.

Jaxson and Willow have a story about love, lies, and freedom.

Jaxson is the brother that is always being questioned. No one thinks he can do the big boy job without messing up but they also go to him when problems need fixed.

Willow is on the run. On the run from her husband. But why?

Jax and Willow randomly meet but it wasn’t insta-love. Willow fought it. She wanted nothing to do with Jax but her life had different plans.

Jax and Willow start to get close and as they do, more secre
Jen Zingaro
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, suspense
Whew. My heart is racing.
This is one of those stories where you felt like you were looking over your shoulder waiting for the boogeyman to jump out and get you. That suspenseful story where you don't quite know if you can keep going but you can't stop either.

Willow is on the run but you aren't quite sure why until you get into the story. The reveal of her past is sprinkled throughout and adds to the suspense. Jax is an interesting character and it takes you awhile to get to see the real man. The
Debby
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting.

This was probably a 4.5. Enjoyed this. Didn’t guess what was happening like in the other book. This had more suspense. Tight control on what was able to be found out by the reader. A good story, will the blessing of less gratuitous sex. Not a fan favorite of sex ‘just because they can’. Should be a story, this has a story.
❤️Melanie G.
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great story and kept me guessing on what Willow was hiding. The fun, discovery and learning to grow and be strong was some of the unique aspects of this story.
Books on Stereo
Feb 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Promising, but fall apart in the end.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
This book may be one of my new favorites from this author. There was just something about Jaxson and Willow that I immediately fell in love with.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Willow is on the run when she meets Jaxson (Jax) Price. He's a charming billionaire, elite of the elite and she is just a woman on the run. But Jax sees the true Willow and he's hooked. And why shouldn't he be? She's amazing - strong, smart, and independent. There's something about her that ignites Jax's protective instincts, and he vows to help her. In the end, though he did indeed help her, Willow saved herself and I love that about her. I think she's my favorite Ava heroine to date, just
Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog)
I’ve only recently found Ava Harrison and have very quickly fallen in love with her style of writing and storytelling. Ava’s books transfer to audio books perfectly, nothing is lost in translation. The plot just as compelling, the characters just as poignant.

Zachary Webber and Andi Arndt added an extra layer of emotion to Conceal that made it so enjoyable. There voices captured the feelings of the characters incredibly well.

Conceal is the story of a broken and scared girl and a boy so hidden b
Book Fanatic
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jaxson and Willow, do I adore you or what!

Willow is on the run and has found security with her childhood bestie in New York. We don't know what she's hiding from but that she needed to escape to hide from a life she's left behind in Michigan.

Jaxson, is on his way to try and prove his brother he can run Price Enterprise himself if he has to. With his brother Grayson, always on his back for little things he does he wants to prove him wrong badly and wants the recognition he deserves.

Jaxson and Wil

• Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Christmas in the City
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • Lost in Her (K2 Team, #4)
  • Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires, #1)
  • Redemption
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Fallen Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #1)
  • Love Restored (Gallagher Brothers, #1)
  • Hidden Seams (Unzipped #2)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • To Have and to Hoax
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Transcend (Transcend, #1)
  • Boss's Secret Baby for Christmas
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
Ava Harrison is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author.
When she’s not journaling her life, you can find her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.